KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos King vs. Zom

Chaos King vs. Zom
Started by: shokosugi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Chaos King vs. Zom

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 01:33 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

At what tier would current CK be?

Like Cube being level?CCU level?Abstract level?And if so what level?Celestials?Galactus?The big four?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 01:37 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

So far Amatsu Mikaboshi hasn't impressed me at all. He downed a hungry Galactus and some skyfathers. Aside from hyperbole from Eternity, I haven't seen anything to put Mikaboshi on Abstract level. I'll wait until the end of Chaos War.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 05:38 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Mikaboshi

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 05:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

It seems like Mikaboshi is basically Oblivion.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 06:40 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
It seems like Mikaboshi is basically Oblivion.

No it's not. It's like Pak wants him to be but isn't entirely sure. According to the Zenn-La gods, Mikaboshi came from Earth and was heading back to it to consume it. Satan says Mikaboshi and him were cast as the villains of their religions. They haven't planned this out too well at all regarding his origins. Don't think they even care by this point.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 06:48 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
No it's not. It's like Pak wants him to be but isn't entirely sure. According to the Zenn-La gods, Mikaboshi came from Earth and was heading back to it to consume it. Satan says Mikaboshi and him were cast as the villains of their religions. They haven't planned this out too well at all regarding his origins. Don't think they even care by this point.

Mikaboshi was a villain in the Japanese religion. That's what Satan meant.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 06:51 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

You can make a case that Chaos King is pretty much a Zom but with higher damage output against skyfather types (one shotting Zeus for example or flooring Big G). Zom could do that too but it would take him longer. Chaos King started as an abstract back in the beginning then turned into a near Skyfather level power but without some of the benefits, which I'll get to in a sec and is now turning back to an abstract. He's grown too big for his britches and I think the issue where he tricks Herc into revealing the location of the various heavens was very telling. He lacks some of the percs of a Skyfather like Omniscience and that will be his downfall in my opinion. Some abstract or Skyfather with unlimited knowledge or Cosmic Awareness will come up with some cosmic loophole that will totally blindside the Chaos King and that will be the end of that.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 06:51 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

anti eternity ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 06:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by King Kandy
Mikaboshi was a villain in the Japanese religion. That's what Satan
meant.

I know. That's why they don't know where they're going with this. In the MU, Oblivion is the end of everything. Mikaboshi is suppose to be the void before creation according to actual mythology. In the MU, Mikaboshi is considered as a demon/god of the Shinto underworld. Pak wants him to take Oblivions place without much explanation. Mikaboshi is the void before the big bang but other sources from Chaos Wars keep reference him as a being that originated from the Earth pantheon. There's no true story about how Mikaboshi came into being part of the Shinto religion. So is he a being that predated the universe or is he just a being that predated Earth's existence?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 07:11 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Chaos King is basically an abstract entity on Eternity level..he'll probably win this..

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 07:24 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eternity alone was not enough to defeat Zom. He needed LT for that.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 07:58 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Chaos King is basically an abstract entity on Eternity level..he'll probably win this..
ZOM>>Eternity and chaos king isnt eternity level yet(i think he becomes his level after absorbing the universe)

I have returned

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 07:54 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I know. That's why they don't know where they're going with this. In the MU, Oblivion is the end of everything. Mikaboshi is suppose to be the void before creation according to actual mythology. In the MU, Mikaboshi is considered as a demon/god of the Shinto underworld. Pak wants him to take Oblivions place without much explanation. Mikaboshi is the void before the big bang but other sources from Chaos Wars keep reference him as a being that originated from the Earth pantheon. There's no true story about how Mikaboshi came into being part of the Shinto religion. So is he a being that predated the universe or is he just a being that predated Earth's existence?

Mika was a nameless entity and when the japanese named him he was weakened enough for kami to imprison/seal him in the form he had prior to chaos war

at least that is what I got from it

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 08:01 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Mika was a nameless entity and when the japanese named him he was weakened enough for kami to imprison/seal him in the form he had prior to chaos war

at least that is what I got from it
thats exactly what i got from it

I have returned

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 08:27 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by CortSether
So far Amatsu Mikaboshi hasn't impressed me at all. He downed a hungry Galactus and some skyfathers. Aside from hyperbole from Eternity, I haven't seen anything to put Mikaboshi on Abstract level. I'll wait until the end of Chaos War.

Oh, so it was a hungry G?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 09:56 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Mikaboshi kills him easily

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 10:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Is Chaos War even worth buying?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 10:43 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Is Chaos War even worth buying?
depends on what you like, but chaos war 1 and 2 sold out soon after they came out

I have returned

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2010 11:11 PM
bagsikdangal101
The Son Of Revenge

I might go w/ Amatsu-Mikaboshi on this one.

(please log in to view the image)

The Gods of Shinto only named him.

Eternity states that the Chaos King is the Darkness and Chaos that existed before existence itself.

Sorry about the scan barrage by the way.

Its Hammer Time!!!!!

Old Post Dec 4th, 2010 12:33 AM
bagsikdangal101 is currently offline Click here to Send bagsikdangal101 a Private Message Find more posts by bagsikdangal101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote