Fencing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy

rusky
Oh, come on, how hard could it be ? smile

Dim
What's arris rails?

Fitch
tehnical details...wink

Julie
Yea I was thinking the sport...but hey the other type of fencing is good too....good fences make good neighbors:-)

Catch 22
Hey Mech, when you're done with yours hopw about heading south and doing mine.... yes

Julie
I don't think he likes the idea

Captain REX
Don't you have to hang your arm up in a weird way in the sport of fencing?

*imagines Mech in weird stance trying to pound in a fence post with a sword*

Hmm...

Tex
Well good luck, and post a pic of said fence so we can revel at your handy work.

mah
yeah , happy fence..ing.

wow..stylish sig tex

Tex

Ushgarak
HUH? Not the sport? Damn!

Corran
I painted a fence once, does that count?

Captain REX
Depends on the color, Corran. Did you paint it white or maroon?

Fitch
Tex photo.......
*shudders*

Corran
White

mechmoggy
I'd be happy to do your fencing Catch 22, just as long as I'm kept with a supply of free beer during the work....oh and you could sort out all my computer problems at the same time. big grin

My knuckle has gone a lighter shade of blue now, still it looks better than it did. sad

Dim my dear, the arris rails I'm using are 3" square posts cut diagonally down the length to make a triangular cross member. When screwed to the uprights they allow water to drain off rather than using square cross members which would collect water/leaves etc.

mah
...nice

Fitch
I cannot comment,that guy knows fencing....

Captain REX
Light shade of blue? Damn, you must have hit it pretty damn hard with that hammer... eek!

mah
I think just a normal hit with a hammer would make it blue..

mechmoggy
Strangely enough its not my knuckle thats hurting that much but around my thumb and palm is killing me. In fact I've been to the hospital this morning cause I couldn't even get my hand brake off as my hand is very swollen.

I've come home from work because the hospital said I've somehow damaged all the muscles in my hand and I can't do bugger all for a while.

Timings pretty good though, I'm falling behind with Uni work at the moment. big grin

finti
you hit your hand with the hammer??????????

mechmoggy
I was chiseling a really tough bit (a knot in the wood) and I slipped and hit my hand pretty hard.

I am a clumsy oaf.

finti
indeed you are :d , sorry about that mech but at least it is an excuse to get out of the weekly housework

mechmoggy
Me, housework?

You don't know me at all!

Captain REX
Are oafs anything like loafs of bread?

mechmoggy
Oh yes, but much more stupid.

I'm off again today, my hand is even more swollen. Hence why I'm posting at this ungodly hour. sad

Maybe I should start getting drunk......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.