Chaos king vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperMan103
who wins?

zopzop
Just some facts :

Thanos can't die
Death fled from CK

So, IMHO, CK slaughters Thanos.

CosmicComet
IG Thanos wins.

Else, he loses.

rotiart
Poor thanos. He gets absorbed by the chaos king.

CK stomps. Really curious about what the thanos crowd is gonna come up with for this one.

Parmaniac
Thanos is such a strong believer of himself I'm convinced he can take this. *looks at the character ownage thread*

TheLordofMurder
Quan nor Thanosi has come in here to dispute this...

So there can be no doubt whatsoever; Thanos gets absolutely annihilated by this guy!

smile

rotiart
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

So there can be no doubt whatsoever; Thanos gets absolutely annihilated by this guy!

smile

You are seriously lame and trying to troll. Lamer.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
You are seriously lame and trying to troll. Lamer.

Call it what you want, but I am 100% correct and you know it...

If they could form any basis for an argument as to how Thanos could win this fight...or any fight for that matter...they both would have been in here instantly arguing on behalf of Thanos tooth and nail.

The fact that neither of them showed up proves that even they cant say "Thanos wins."

Happy Dance

vansonbee
Call it what you want, but I am 100% correct and you know it...

If they could form any basis for an argument as to how Thanos could win this fight...or any fight for that matter...they both would have been in here instantly arguing on behalf of Thanos tooth and nail.

The fact that neither of them showed up proves that even they cant say "Thanos wins."

Happy Dance Don't bring them up in this thread, but seeing how you're, your trying to start a flame war.

bagsikdangal101
Originally posted by CosmicComet
IG Thanos wins.

Else, he loses.

Don't know if IG Thanos can beat Chaos King.Here's a scan from Chaos War#4.Chaos King destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse according to Amadeus Cho.Later on, Herc started seeing the same numbers Amadeus Cho sees when he started to focus.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/5392/chaoswar4007.jpg

But if it is normal Thanos, then Chaos King makes Thanos his royal court jester since Death fled from Chaos King laughing laughing

Just my opinion people. cool

DarkOdin
Thanos easily Odin respected him he can't die he can't be beatin by skyfathers but chaos king fears Hercules who thanos would be so Thanos 10/10

:slaps himself in the face:

NVM CHaos king for the win

Black bolt z
If this is IG thanos he wins.

Otherwise he gets stomped.

zopzop
Uhm Black Bolt z, did you read the scan bagsikdangal101 provided?

CK destroyed 90+% of THE MULTIVERSE! CK > Thanos with the IG.

This CK sh-- is getting annoying.

Warlord
ck

So, has the multiverse been restored yet? Is it going to be? Has the LT made an appearence? Is it time for a coie anti-monitor vs chaos king thread?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
Is it time for a coie anti-monitor vs chaos king thread? laughing

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thanos easily Odin respected him he can't die he can't be beatin by skyfathers but chaos king fears Hercules who thanos would be so Thanos 10/10

:slaps himself in the face:

NVM CHaos king for the win

You scared me there; I thought you really WERE "Quanosi" for a moment...

stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
Uhm Black Bolt z, did you read the scan bagsikdangal101 provided?

CK destroyed 90+% of THE MULTIVERSE! CK > Thanos with the IG.

This CK sh-- is getting annoying. IG thanos is almost equal to LT. ANd LT would stomp him.

Colossus-Big C
LT>>>>IG

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
LT>>>>IG If Lt was that much greater than the ig a reality wouldn't need to be destroyed to take it back.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by quanchi112
If Lt was that much greater than the ig a reality wouldn't need to be destroyed to take it back. LT only acts if all three faces agree, if he wanted to he probably would of never take it from him

either way LT>>>>IG

quanchi112
LT only acts if all three faces agree, if he wanted to he probably would of never take it from him

either way LT>>>>IG He did want it.

There's no proof it's that much greater if you read the comic you'd realize this.

TheLordofMurder
Sadly (very sadly mind you) I agree with Quan; after re-reading Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1, I got the impression that LT was marginally more powerful than the IG...

Powerful enough to forcibly take the IG from Warlock, but not powerful enough to do so without reality wrecking damage occuring in the process...

quanchi112

smile As per the thread you can't argue against CK yet as we haven't seen him defeated yet making his thread pointless. Wait until it's over for any more CK threads.

You have to wait to see how he's defeated to determine who can also defeat the CKing.

Black bolt z
Sadly (very sadly mind you) I agree with Quan; after re-reading Warlock and the Infinity Watch #1, I got the impression that LT was marginally more powerful than the IG...

Powerful enough to forcibly take the IG from Warlock, but not powerful enough to do so without reality wrecking damage occuring in the process... This.

Strong enough to take it form him and win but not strong enough to destroy a good majority of reality in the process.

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
IG thanos is almost equal to LT. ANd LT would stomp him.

One little problem with this. The IG only works in the universe it is native to. Galactic Storm posted the scans in another thread.

CK has destroyed 98+% of the MULTIVERSE. MULTIVERSE > universe. Thanos would need the IGs of EVERY universe in the MULTIVERSE to stand a chance against CK.

Good luck with that.

CK in ridicustomp.

zopzop
Powerful enough to forcibly take the IG from Warlock, but not powerful enough to do so without reality wrecking damage occuring in the process...

The Gauntlet and the Gems have been retconned LoM. They only work in the universe they are native to. It would be impossible for an LT/IG throw down to destroy anything more than a single universe.

The fight the dimension would have taken place in wasn't even 616 reality. It was the Dimension of Manifestations. stick out tongue

Black bolt z
One little problem with this. The IG only works in the universe it is native to. Galactic Storm posted the scans in another thread.

CK has destroyed 98+% of the MULTIVERSE. MULTIVERSE > universe. Thanos would need the IGs of EVERY universe in the MULTIVERSE to stand a chance against CK.

Good luck with that.

CK in ridicustomp. Yet thats contridicted by the 616 gauntlet merging two universes while Magus was in a different universe.

CK has that one feat.WHich doesn't even make sense.Because how do you destroy 98% of infinity?

Thanos w/ IG has feats beyond those of CK. With the IG thanos would win.

zopzop
Yet thats contridicted by the 616 gauntlet merging two universes while Magus was in a different universe.

Is this during the Infinity War? Because that's old news and the Gauntlet and Gems have been retconned into only working in the universe they are native too.

CK is a multiversal threat, stated to be so on panel. I mean he only wrecked 98% of it so far roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
Is this during the Infinity War? Because that's old news and the Gauntlet and Gems have been retconned into only working in the universe they are native too.

CK is a multiversal threat, stated to be so on panel. I mean he only wrecked 98% of it so far roll eyes (sarcastic) I wouldn't call it retcon so much as inconsistinsies.

How do you wreck 98% of infinity?

And it still stands that IG that with IG has superior feats to CK.

zopzop
I wouldn't call it retcon so much as inconsistinsies.

How do you wreck 98% of infinity?

And it still stands that IG that with IG has superior feats to CK.

Superior to destroying almost all the multiverse? Where?

Black bolt z
Superior to destroying almost all the multiverse? Where? Superior combat feats.
And theres really no way to quantify destroying part of infinity.

Who has CK beaten that thanos w/ IG can not and has not alreayd beaten?

zopzop
Superior combat feats.
And theres really no way to quantify destroying part of infinity.

Who has CK beaten that thanos w/ IG can not and has not alreayd beaten?

Good question. Here's one for you : When has an IG wielder affected or destroyed 98% of the multiverse? When has an IG wielder affected anything more than a single universe (that hasn't been retconned away)?

Black bolt z
Good question. Here's one for you : When has an IG wielder affected or destroyed 98% of the multiverse? When has an IG wielder affected anything more than a single universe (that hasn't been retconned away)? Don't dodge the question.Thats what a politician would do.

Answer it.

Colossus-Big C
didnt anti monitor destroy almost all the multiverse except 5 universe?
how is that different from destroying 98% of the multiverse?

iceman24567
Even if the Chaos King absorbed millions of Gods he should be nothing compared to the IG wtf if going on with Chaos wars erm

TheLordofMurder
The Gauntlet and the Gems have been retconned LoM. They only work in the universe they are native to. It would be impossible for an LT/IG throw down to destroy anything more than a single universe.

The fight the dimension would have taken place in wasn't even 616 reality. It was the Dimension of Manifestations. stick out tongue

Didnt know that...

Oh so its not contest then; CK annihilates Thanos with the IG...

Multiverse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Universe

zopzop
Don't dodge the question.Thats what a politician would do.

Answer it.

So far? No one really.

Ok now answer mine.

Black bolt z
Didnt know that...

Oh so its not contest then; CK annihilates Thanos with the IG...

Multiverse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Universe Except that still doesn't make any difference.As IG has affected other universes while being in one.

And they would still fight in the same universe. AOE=/=Power

TheLordofMurder
Except that still doesn't make any difference.As IG has affected other universes while being in one.

And they would still fight in the same universe. AOE=/=Power

But if the IG has been retconned since then and can only affect the universe its native to, then it would stand no chance against CK...

If CK can destroy multiple universes, then he can destroy multiple IG's...

In which case Thanos weilding a single IG would have no chance at all...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Even if the Chaos King absorbed millions of Gods he should be nothing compared to the IG wtf if going on with Chaos wars erm he absorbed alot more than gods, its just off panel.

also about your statement, you dont think a million skyfathers can destroy a universe?

or do you think galactus can take on a million skyfathers?

Black bolt z
But if the IG has been retconned since then and can only affect the universe its native to, then it would stand no chance against CK...

If CK can destroy multiple universes, then he can destroy multiple IG's...

In which case Thanos weilding a single IG would have no chance at all... WHich still makes no difference.

The Infinity gems were stated to be invincible.

Yes he would. Who ahs CK beat that thanos w/ IG can not and has not already beat?

zopzop
Except that still doesn't make any difference.As IG has affected other universes while being in one.

R E T C O N. It's like saying Current Beyonder would slaughter the LT because Preretcon Beyonder could.

Black bolt z
he absorbed alot more than gods, its just off panel.

also about your statement, you dont think a million skyfathers can destroy a universe?

or do you think galactus can take on a million skyfathers? No.They can't. If a skyfather can destroy a galaxy and they all destroy a galaxy...there are still infinite more galaxies.Originally posted by zopzop
R E T C O N. It's like saying Current Beyonder would slaughter the LT because Preretcon Beyonder could. Yet the retcon made beyonder weaker.All it did to IG was limit its effectiveness in another universe.

I ask you again: Who has CK beat that thanos w/ IG can and has not already beat?

zopzop
No.They can't. If a skyfather can destroy a galaxy and they all destroy a galaxy...there are still infinite more galaxies. Yet the retcon made beyonder weaker.All it did to IG was limit its effectiveness in another universe.

Uhm TWO skyfathers fighting : rocked the entire MULTIVERSE, rattle distant galaxies, ignited long dead stars AND threatened ALL reality. TWO. Odin and Seth.

I answered. So far, no one really.

Now please answer mine. When has an IG wielder shook, threatened, or destroyed almost all the multiverse. Take your time answering.

Nihilist

Now please answer mine. When has an IG wielder shook, threatened, or destroyed almost all the multiverse. Take your time answering. BTH Warlock or Thanos never wanted to do duch things with the IG, Thanos only wanted to take Etenitys place and Warlock just wanted peace more or less.

Black bolt z
Uhm TWO skyfathers fighting : rocked the entire MULTIVERSE, rattle distant galaxies, ignited long dead stars AND threatened ALL reality. TWO. Odin and Seth.

I answered. So far, no one really.

Now please answer mine. When has an IG wielder shook, threatened, or destroyed almost all the multiverse. Take your time answering. So it shook the place up. No actual destruction.

Exactly. None.

Magus without the reality gem effortlessly merged two universes which would have destroyed both. Had he had more time to master it and the reality gem theres no reason he couldn't have done that to amny more.

zopzop
So it shook the place up. No actual destruction.

Exactly. None.

It shook up the multiverse, threatened to destroy all reality if not stopped (mentioned multiple times on panel by different characters) rocked distant galaxies and ignited long dead stars throughout the universe.

Except that's not what i asked you.

WHEN HAS AN IG WIELDER SHOOK, AFFECTED, OR DESTROYED ALMOST ALL THE MULTIVERSE?

MULTIVERSE = INFINITE number of universes.

Infinity > Two

Black bolt z
It shook up the multiverse, threatened to destroy all reality if not stopped (mentioned multiple times on panel by different characters) rocked distant galaxies and ignited long dead stars throughout the universe.

Except that's not what i asked you.

WHEN HAS AN IG WIELDER SHOOK, AFFECTED, OR DESTROYED ALMOST ALL THE MULTIVERSE?

MULTIVERSE = INFINITE number of universes.

Infinity > Two So it had a big AOE.

All? Never? Under the context that Magus almost destroyed 2 universes he could have done this most likely.

zopzop
So ALMOST destroying TWO universes is the same as destroying 98% of the multiverse, which is an infinite number of universes?

I see.

Black bolt z
So ALMOST destroying TWO universes is the same as destroying 98% of the multiverse, which is an infinite number of universes?

I see. So exactly how do you quantify destroying 98% of infinity x infinity?

zopzop
So exactly how do you quantify destroying 98% of infinity x infinity?

It's a COMIC BOOK. It doesn't have to make sense.

Black bolt z
It's a COMIC BOOK. It doesn't have to make sense. Some things in comics make less sense then others.

quanchi112
Good question. Here's one for you : When has an IG wielder affected or destroyed 98% of the multiverse? When has an IG wielder affected anything more than a single universe (that hasn't been retconned away)? That's irrelevant as to who would win in a fight.

iceman24567
he absorbed alot more than gods, its just off panel.

or do you think galactus can take on a million skyfathers? A Million no name gods not all of them were skyfather LOL where did you come up with that?

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
A Million no name gods not all of them were skyfather LOL where did you come up with that?

What does it matter what they were. He's already destroyed 98% of the MULTIVERSE. They could be Vegas prostitutes for all we care.

iceman24567
What does it matter what they were. He's already destroyed 98% of the MULTIVERSE. They could be Vegas prostitutes for all we care. I was answering his question and it does matter or do we just ignore all context?

quanchi112
What does it matter what they were. He's already destroyed 98% of the MULTIVERSE. They could be Vegas prostitutes for all we care. Destroying the multiverse doesn't mean anything though in terms of combat and how you stack up.

Black bolt z
What does it matter what they were. He's already destroyed 98% of the MULTIVERSE. They could be Vegas prostitutes for all we care. Yet Thanos has far superior combat feats to CK.

zopzop
Yeah because the ONLY other being to get this far was Thanos with the HotI.

Black bolt z
Yeah because the ONLY other being to get this far was Thanos with the HotI. What? You actually believe that skyfathers>LT?

quanchi112
Yeah because the ONLY other being to get this far was Thanos with the HotI. How would CK beat the ig ?

zopzop
What? You actually believe that skyfathers>LT?

I believe the ON PANEL display of power :

Odin/Seth > LT.

iceman24567
Yeah because the ONLY other being to get this far was Thanos with the HotI. Granted Thanos with the IG had to face people higher on the food chain than Super Skyfather Herc, jobbing Galactus and a bunch of demons and gods

quanchi112

Odin/Seth > LT. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

iceman24567

Odin/Seth > LT. What?

Black bolt z

Odin/Seth > LT. hysterical

zopzop
ON PANEL displays of power Odin/Seth > LT.

You can read right?

Black bolt z

You can read right? Except thats not the least bit true.

quanchi112

You can read right? Except that's even a false statement but if it were true you'd be completely and utterly wrong.

zopzop
What's LT's highest display of power on panel?

quanchi112
What's LT's highest display of power on panel? Leaf through his respect thread but it's beside the point. By your horrid arguing if Superman displays more impressive feats he is stronger and can defeat the Lt.

Black bolt z
What's LT's highest display of power on panel? Saying he could beat IG? Who stomped skyfathers.All of them.

Colossus-Big C
LT has one shotted multiversal level beings before

zopzop
Saying he could beat IG? Who stomped skyfathers.All of them.

You lost me. What are you talking about?

Colossus-Big C
quick question, couldnt mikaboshi absorb the IG into his being to increase his power?

Black bolt z
You lost me. What are you talking about? LT and adam both said that LT would beat the IG.And the IG stomped all skyfathers.

zopzop
Basically yes. He's already done it to the MULTIVERSE. I don't understand what's so hard to understand for these people.

zopzop
LT and adam both said that LT would beat the IG.And the IG stomped all skyfathers.

Wait, wait, wait. LT and Adam admitted what? That the LT can beat the IG? What issue were you reading? Because it was stated on panel that the LT wasn't sure if he had the power to force it from Adam. He was analyzing it.

quanchi112
LT and adam both said that LT would beat the IG.And the IG stomped all skyfathers. When did the ig ever face the skyfathers ? You are wrong like usual.

Colossus-Big C
the hotu faced the skyfathers

quanchi112
the hotu faced the skyfathers Yes, I know not the ig. The ig would slaughter them as well but bb always thinks he knows but in the end doesn't.

Black bolt z
When did the ig ever face the skyfathers ? You are wrong like usual. It beat them as a side effect of killing half the universe....no expressionOriginally posted by quanchi112
Yes, I know not the ig. The ig would slaughter them as well but bb always thinks he knows but in the end doesn't. Read above.It didn't face them directly but it did beat them.

quanchi112
It beat them as a side effect of killing half the universe....no expression Read above.It didn't face them directly but it did beat them. No, it just killed half the universe. Name one skyfather this affected. smile

You said it stomped them meaning in a direct fight. You didn't read the ig.

Black bolt z
No, it just killed half the universe. Name one skyfather this affected. smile

You said it stomped them meaning in a direct fight. You didn't read the ig. All of them.It broke the bridge.They couldn't even make it due to him beating them as a side effect.

Quote me where I said they fought directly.Read.Are you doubting IG could stomp skyfathers?

And answer the thread.Thanos with no IG or CK?

zopzop
Thank you Quan.

quanchi112
All of them.It broke the bridge.They couldn't even make it due to him beating them as a side effect.

Quote me where I said they fought directly.Read.Are you doubting IG could stomp skyfathers?

And answer the thread.Thanos with no IG or CK? I already stated the ig would murder them you said it already stomped them. That's false. You then said killing half the universe it affected them. I want one skyfather you implied it killed otherwise for someone with an iq of 152 your post made no sense.

My answer for this thread awaits Ck's final issue.

Colossus-Big C
bad thing is, the final issue doesnt come out untill late january

there doing tie ins/mini's now

Colossus-Big C
chaos king killed/absorbed ZOM

zopzop
chaos king killed/absorbed ZOM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

When did this happen Big C?

Colossus-Big C
choas war: incredible hulks 619

zopzop
Thanks Big C. Damn you Marvel sad

Black bolt z
chaos king killed/absorbed ZOM Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
choas war: incredible hulks 619 no expression

The top would have been more appropriate for spoiler then the latter....

bbrem123
thanos loses without ig...with is close to call

TheTyrant
Not even Zom could resist him... Is Gorath going to be next?

tsscls
Thanos 1000/1000
Thanos is unkillable and indestructible. Thanos is empowered by Lady Death and is unable to die. Thanos can kill unkillable and indestructible characters but cannot be killed because he is unkillable and indestructible. Thanos cannot kill himself because he is unkillable and indestructible, even though he can kill unkillable and indestructible characters. Thanos' indestructibilty and unkillableness make him the most powerful character in any story ever told, and if you dispute this, show me scans of God beating Thanos.

rotiart
I cant get you the scans... But guess what thanos can be killed...

When lady death refused to claim various others for her realm... Oblivion claime them himself...

Thanos may not be able to be claimed by his mistress lady death but that doesnt prevent oblivion from doing it.

That there shows that it isnt only lady death that can kill someone...
Lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
I cant get you the scans... But guess what thanos can be killed...

When lady death refused to claim various others for her realm... Oblivion claime them himself...

Thanos may not be able to be claimed by his mistress lady death but that doesnt prevent oblivion from doing it.

That there shows that it isnt only lady death that can kill someone...
Lol Thanos is immune to death this has been stated on panel.

Where's you info regarding this from anyways ?

Utrigita

Odin/Seth > LT.

That ranks in top ten as one of the most absurd things I have ever read.

The day Seth and Odin can casually tear a universe free from the rest of the multiverse and place it inside a unbreakable barrier give me a call, the day Seth and Odin can ignore a outburst from the IG let me know, the day Seth and Odin serves as a construction worker to make two megaverses write me, the day Odin and Seth are the "Top of the Food Chain" text me.

Going by that line of logic Odin can bitchslap a Celestial, something we know isn't by any stretch correct.

zopzop
Originally posted by Utrigita

Mhmm

The same LT that ran from Korvac right? That one?

The same LT that wasn't sure he had the power to force it from Adam's hand?

The day you have any on panel feats of the LT doing more than making a star go nova tell me. Cause Odin's been casually busting galaxies (at a minimum) for the past 40 or so years.

Let me see a Celestial pull half the crap Odin has then call me. A lot has changed since Thor #300.

The day the LT shakes the Multiverse let me know. The day LT fighting a foe can threaten to destroy all reality let me know.

Utrigita
Mhmm

Yes.

The same LT that ran from Korvac right? That one?

The context that is forgotten?

The same LT that wasn't sure he had the power to force it from Adam's hand?

The Same LT that entirely ignored a blast that rocked blasted back all other abstracts located in the room, even going by the only type of canon you will accept, beings was present in that Room that is equal to Odin, and they got blown away like leaves.

The day you have any on panel feats of the LT doing more than making a star go nova tell me. Cause Odin's been casually busting galaxies (at a minimum) for the past 40 or so years.

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k3zb9.jpg

Ripping out a universe from the Multiverse should do the trick.

Being the authority that allowed the beyonders power to sip into the multiverse creating the CCU is another.

http://img63.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lt2dl0.jpg

and please show me all these incidents of Odin casually busting Galaxies, he has done so once under his own power iirc.

Let me see a Celestial pull half the crap Odin has then call me. A lot has changed since Thor #300.

No it haven't, maybe in your optic in order to better fit the skyfathers into some perfect image but besides that, nothing have happened until Chaos War #4 that have in any ways given us any remote idea concerning the circumstances that the powerlevel between the Celestials and the Skyfathers have been altered.

The day the LT shakes the Multiverse let me know. The day LT fighting a foe can threaten to destroy all reality let me know.

The day Odin can create two megaverses let me know, and you are aware that LT have already fought Ereshkigal a multiversal threat and Sloath and defeated both without ripping apart everything around him? According to you we need Galactus and Tenebrous to preferably rip apart a good portion of the universe before you would classify either as a threat. If we go by your line of logic annihilation Thanos would have been capable of fighting Tenebrous to near a standstill.

bagsikdangal101
Thanks Big C. Damn you Marvel sad

Chaos King killed Dr.Strange to free and then convinced Zom to join his cause.This makes Zom the second guy to willingly join Chaos King's cause.Here are the scans.

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/5/70/4d0a4a03323e8/detail.jpg

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/9/f0/4d0a4c97d9e75/detail.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
There is some really bad shit going on in this thread. Did someone say Odin and seth are greater than the LT.. Jesus christ. First the LT has better feats than those two by an exponentional amount. However, even if he didn't... his position as the second to TOAA speaks for itself and there should be no further question. Sure people have surpassed him.. yet.. those were few and far between and people that think seth and odin insects.

Next, there was no official recton.. not sure where you go that from. It's inconsistent writing more than a recton.

Lastly, it doesn't matter how much of the multiverse KC has destroyed that isn't the be all end all of a fight. We've seen a device that has destroyed and reset the entire multiverse in a blink get defeated by an IG user. Because the scale of the UN is superior.. the scope of the IG is superior and that made the difference. So sure he is powerful and might win, but just because the did this or that to a multiverse. Regardless, the IG makes one GOD of the universe it's in even if we go by how you want to look at the IG. So CK could do whatever it wanted to other universe but more than likley couldn't do squat to the universe a competent user like Thanos is in.

Black bolt z
Thanos is immune to death this has been stated on panel.

Where's you info regarding this from anyways ? No it hasn'tOriginally posted by Utrigita

The day Seth and Odin can casually tear a universe free from the rest of the multiverse and place it inside a unbreakable barrier give me a call, the day Seth and Odin can ignore a outburst from the IG let me know, the day Seth and Odin serves as a construction worker to make two megaverses write me, the day Odin and Seth are the "Top of the Food Chain" text me.

Going by that line of logic Odin can bitchslap a Celestial, something we know isn't by any stretch correct. thumb up

quanchi112
No it hasn't thumb up Yes, it has. Care to make this interesting with a wager of some kind ?

Black bolt z
Yes, it has. Care to make this interesting with a wager of some kind ? Its been proven wrong.

Thanos without IG still gets stomped.

Thanos with IG wins.

quanchi112
Its been proven wrong.

Thanos without IG still gets stomped.

Thanos with IG wins. No, it hasn't.

We don't know the answer to that yet.

More than likely yes.

Black bolt z
No, it hasn't.

We don't know the answer to that yet.

More than likely yes. Yes it has.

Yes we do.He beat galactus,Galactus would stomp thanos.And don't say thanos would last 5 seconds with galactus.

Probably.

quanchi112
Yes it has.

Yes we do.He beat galactus,Galactus would stomp thanos.And don't say thanos would last 5 seconds with galactus.

Probably. It's stated right on panel you argue with the writer's which makes you biased.

Abc logic--fail. Galactus didn't beat current Thanos so you fail again.

Black bolt z
It's stated right on panel you argue with the writer's which makes you biased.

Abc logic--fail. Galactus didn't beat current Thanos so you fail again. laughing.Phail at you calling me biased.Thanos was killed on panel.

Thanos is no more poweful.If you want to play like that thanos hasn't beat anyone with any feats.Galactus stomps him like he did before.Tearing through his shields and making him beg for his life.

Stall_19
King of hard imagining regular Thanos winning this as Chaos King wiped out most of the multiverse and caused death to flee.

I don't think Chaos King could beat the IG though I'll wait until Chaos War is finished before making the final call on this.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stall_19
King of hard imagining regular Thanos winning this as Chaos King wiped out most of the multiverse and caused death to flee.

I don't think Chaos King could beat the IG though I'll wait until Chaos War is finished before making the final call on this. This.

quanchi112
laughing.Phail at you calling me biased.Thanos was killed on panel.

Thanos is no more poweful.If you want to play like that thanos hasn't beat anyone with any feats.Galactus stomps him like he did before.Tearing through his shields and making him beg for his life. After he was killed it was stated he is immune to death. If you won't accept the comic then you are biased imo. It's black and white stated word for word.

I already told you why you can disagree but you're still wrong and I am still right. If you are happy being this way then have a good one.

Black bolt z
After he was killed it was stated he is immune to death. If you won't accept the comic then you are biased imo. It's black and white stated word for word.

I already told you why you can disagree but you're still wrong and I am still right. If you are happy being this way then have a good one. He is immune to permanent death.Not death.As shown on panel.

You have still proved nothing.Thanos is not more powerful.And you haven't proved it.

quanchi112
He is immune to permanent death.Not death.As shown on panel.

You have still proved nothing.Thanos is not more powerful.And you haven't proved it. He is immune to death. The comic didn't say permanent death it stated death.

Yes, I have you can continue to deny it you just spent pages denying he's not immune to death and it's stated word for word. You just proved the writer can't even convince you when he puts it word for word in the comic. wink

Black bolt z
He is immune to death. The comic didn't say permanent death it stated death.

Yes, I have you can continue to deny it you just spent pages denying he's not immune to death and it's stated word for word. You just proved the writer can't even convince you when he puts it word for word in the comic. wink And it was shown on panel he wasn't.

Except its stated on panel hes not.And you haven't proven hes more powerful.Provide proof for every claim you make.You haven't done that.

quanchi112
And it was shown on panel he wasn't.

Except its stated on panel hes not.And you haven't proven hes more powerful.Provide proof for every claim you make.You haven't done that. If it was shown to be incorrect he would have remained dead. You simply don't understand immune, death or both words.

I explained my reasoning and it's not worth it as immune to death and the writer are still wrong in your mind. You won't accept proof.

Black bolt z
If it was shown to be incorrect he would have remained dead. You simply don't understand immune, death or both words.

I explained my reasoning and it's not worth it as immune to death and the writer are still wrong in your mind. You won't accept proof. He died.But he came back.Proven wrong.

You haven't posted any proof ever to any claim you ahve ever made.So I don't have to worry about accepting it.And you didn't accept proof f maelstrom stopping hi heart which you still haven't proven you won't work.

quanchi112
He died.But he came back.Proven wrong.

You haven't posted any proof ever to any claim you ahve ever made.So I don't have to worry about accepting it.And you didn't accept proof f maelstrom stopping hi heart which you still haven't proven you won't work. He didn't die his body was destroyed yet reformed. It's like saying Void dies everytime his body is destroyed. LOL.

Malestrom didn't stop Thanos' heart, sport.

Black bolt z
He didn't die his body was destroyed yet reformed. It's like saying Void dies everytime his body is destroyed. LOL.

Malestrom didn't stop Thanos' heart, sport. Thanos died.On panel.Stop trolling.

He can.And you have proven nothing to say he can't.

quanchi112
Thanos died.On panel.Stop trolling.

He can.And you have proven nothing to say he can't. I am not trolling I backed up why he died with a marvel employee's confirmation. You ignoring it is. You crying about someone else trolling is another tactic of yours. Y

Nope. Andy and Quan disagree.

Black bolt z
I am not trolling I backed up why he died with a marvel employee's confirmation. You ignoring it is. You crying about someone else trolling is another tactic of yours. Y

Nope. Andy and Quan disagree. On panel proves you wrong.

Andy is wrong.As shown on panel.QUan is wrong.As shown on panel.Stop ignoring on panel proof.

quanchi112
On panel proves you wrong.

Andy is wrong.As shown on panel.QUan is wrong.As shown on panel.Stop ignoring on panel proof. Andy wasn't wrong and the comic backed up his statements only Drax has the killing stroke in his dna meaning only he could do this.

Black bolt z
Andy wasn't wrong and the comic backed up his statements only Drax has the killing stroke in his dna meaning only he could do this. On panel proof proves you wrong.

quanchi112
On panel proof proves you wrong. On panel proof proves me right in the same issue.

Black bolt z
On panel proof proves me right in the same issue. Originally posted by Black bolt z
On panel proof proves you wrong. Eternals die from not having a heart.On panel.Drax had nothing to do with it.

Quan I challange you to a battlezone.I use maelstrom and you use thanos.

quanchi112
Eternals die from not having a heart.On panel.Drax had nothing to do with it.

Quan I challange you to a battlezone.I use maelstrom and you use thanos. Andy answered a specific question about this.

On one condition. The loser leaves the board for 6 months.

Black bolt z
Andy answered a specific question about this.

On one condition. The loser leaves the board for 6 months. And was wrong by on panel proof.

Deal.

quanchi112
And was wrong by on panel proof.

Deal. When do you want your vacation to begin ?

Black bolt z
When do you want your vacation to begin ? When you prove me wrong.

Although there are different versions of maelstrom...with or without anomaly or Q bands.

quanchi112
When you prove me wrong.

Although there are different versions of maelstrom...with or without anomaly or Q bands. This is plain old Maesltrom, no anomaly and no q-bands. Those were acquired in one story so those are not standard mael.

Black bolt z
This is plain old Maesltrom, no anomaly and no q-bands. Those were acquired in one story so those are not standard mael. Thanos was only deaths avatar for one story...should he get that kinda

quanchi112
Thanos was only deaths avatar for one story...should he get that kinda That's current and Maelstrom was currently in gotg. smile

Black bolt z
That's current and Maelstrom was currently in gotg. smile And yet it was only in 1 story.

quanchi112
And yet it was only in 1 story. That's current and in quasar this was only one story and he isn't the anomaly anymore nor does he still possess the q-bands. Thanos was still unkillable at the end of the story.

Black bolt z
That's current and in quasar this was only one story and he isn't the anomaly anymore nor does he still possess the q-bands. Thanos was still unkillable at the end of the story. He was never unkillable.

And current thanos is in another universe.If you want to use that logic hes unusable.

quanchi112
He was never unkillable.

And current thanos is in another universe.If you want to use that logic hes unusable. You're confused with logic here so badly it's very sad.

We use most current versions of characters and Thanos didn't receive any items like Maelstrom and remained the same afterwards.

Black bolt z
You're confused with logic here so badly it's very sad.

We use most current versions of characters and Thanos didn't receive any items like Maelstrom and remained the same afterwards. He was immune to permanent death.He was never unkillable.

We don't always use most current.In a battlezone it can be specified.

quanchi112
He was immune to permanent death.He was never unkillable.

We don't always use most current.In a battlezone it can be specified. When is the battlezone ?

Yes, he was just as Void was. Destroying his body didn't kill him. LOL.

You stated mael vs. Thanos now you want to back out.

Black bolt z
When is the battlezone ?

Yes, he was just as Void was. Destroying his body didn't kill him. LOL.

You stated mael vs. Thanos now you want to back out. Don't know.

Void was killed.Thus he wasn't unkillable.Thanos was killed.Thus he wasn't unkillable.

When did I say this?Unless you want to back out right now.

quanchi112
Don't know.

Void was killed.Thus he wasn't unkillable.Thanos was killed.Thus he wasn't unkillable.

When did I say this?Unless you want to back out right now. Don't waste my time.

Void wasn't killed until he allowed himself to be killed. You don't get it you never will.

Thanos wasn't killed his body was destroyed it reformed.

No, I want a date. Current Thanos vs, current Mael. You have no idea how many scans I will bring to just annihilate you.

Don't sign it bring it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You don't think the Chaos King can kill Thanos, Quan?

I'm pretty sure you argued that Thanos could in fact kill Mr. Immortal and Lobo yet they like Thanos are banned from Death's realm (The various after lifes) etc.

Go figure. ermm

Black bolt z
Don't waste my time.

Void wasn't killed until he allowed himself to be killed. You don't get it you never will.

Thanos wasn't killed his body was destroyed it reformed.

No, I want a date. Current Thanos vs, current Mael. You have no idea how many scans I will bring to just annihilate you.

Don't sign it bring it. Decide.

Doesn't mean if someone powerful enough wanted to kill him they couldn't.

Yes he was.

Then make one.Although it might have to be a while.My uncle,aunts,and cousins are coming down on the 30th.So it will have to be before that or a while after that.As thats when I go back to school.

Fine.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm pretty sure you argued that Thanos could in fact kill Mr. Immortal and Lobo yet they like Thanos are banned from Death's realm (The various after lifes) etc.

Go figure. ermm He doesn't think death can kill thanos probably no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Go figure. ermm I have to see what defeats Chaos King to render my decision. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Decide.

Doesn't mean if someone powerful enough wanted to kill him they couldn't.

Yes he was.

Then make one.Although it might have to be a while.My uncle,aunts,and cousins are coming down on the 30th.So it will have to be before that or a while after that.As thats when I go back to school.

Fine. He doesn't think death can kill thanos probably no expression Already have which I stated current for each.

His body was destroyed yet you agree he wasn't killed but insist on saying Thanos was killed even though it's the same exact situation.

No, his body was destroyed he wasn't dead.

Whenever you can let's do it asap.

Black bolt z
I have to see what defeats Chaos King to render my decision. Already have which I stated current for each.

His body was destroyed yet you agree he wasn't killed but insist on saying Thanos was killed even though it's the same exact situation.

No, his body was destroyed he wasn't dead.

Whenever you can let's do it asap. Prove current mael isn't anomoly.Or have someone else prove it.I haven't seen anything that would say otherwise.

He died.

Yes he was.

Think of a date.

quanchi112
Prove current mael isn't anomoly.Or have someone else prove it.I haven't seen anything that would say otherwise.

He died.

Yes he was.

Think of a date. You can think whatever you want how about you just wait till the battllezone I can already sense you are unsure to if you feel he is argue so.

No, his body was destroyed he didn't die he's immune to death.

Wrong as stated on panel.

Tomorrow.

Black bolt z
You can think whatever you want how about you just wait till the battllezone I can already sense you are unsure to if you feel he is argue so.

No, his body was destroyed he didn't die he's immune to death.

Wrong as stated on panel.

Tomorrow. The only thing i'm unsure about is if Mael is the current anomoly or not.

Yes he did die.

He died.

Can't.

quanchi112
The only thing i'm unsure about is if Mael is the current anomoly or not.

Yes he did die.

He died.

Can't. Yeah, it's hilarious you want to do a battlezone about a character you yourself are unsure of.

If you ignore what it's stated on panel and livei a word o fyour own I can see that.

Nah, comic disagrees.

Figures. You challenged me and yet you will waddle away.

Black bolt z
Yeah, it's hilarious you want to do a battlezone about a character you yourself are unsure of.

If you ignore what it's stated on panel and livei a word o fyour own I can see that.

Nah, comic disagrees.

Figures. You challenged me and yet you will waddle away. About one aspect.

Its stated on panel he died.

Nah comic disagrees with you.

No i can't do it tomorrow.And besides that don't we need judges?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>