KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chaos king vs Thanos

Chaos king vs Thanos
Started by: SuperMan103

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SuperMan103

Chaos king vs Thanos

who wins?

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 10:28 PM
SuperMan103 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMan103 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMan103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Just some facts :

Thanos can't die
Death fled from CK

So, IMHO, CK slaughters Thanos.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 10:45 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

IG Thanos wins.

Else, he loses.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 10:47 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Poor thanos. He gets absorbed by the chaos king.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2010 11:26 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

CK stomps. Really curious about what the thanos crowd is gonna come up with for this one.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 12:34 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Thanos is such a strong believer of himself I'm convinced he can take this. *looks at the character ownage thread*

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 12:38 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Quan nor Thanosi has come in here to dispute this...

So there can be no doubt whatsoever; Thanos gets absolutely annihilated by this guy!

smile

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 01:19 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Quan nor Thanosi has come in here to dispute this...

So there can be no doubt whatsoever; Thanos gets absolutely annihilated by this guy!

smile

You are seriously lame and trying to troll. Lamer.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 02:29 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by rotiart
You are seriously lame and trying to troll. Lamer.

Call it what you want, but I am 100% correct and you know it...

If they could form any basis for an argument as to how Thanos could win this fight...or any fight for that matter...they both would have been in here instantly arguing on behalf of Thanos tooth and nail.

The fact that neither of them showed up proves that even they cant say "Thanos wins."

Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 02:50 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Call it what you want, but I am 100% correct and you know it...

If they could form any basis for an argument as to how Thanos could win this fight...or any fight for that matter...they both would have been in here instantly arguing on behalf of Thanos tooth and nail.

The fact that neither of them showed up proves that even they cant say "Thanos wins."

Happy Dance
Don't bring them up in this thread, but seeing how you're, your trying to start a flame war.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 03:14 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bagsikdangal101
The Son Of Revenge

Originally posted by CosmicComet
IG Thanos wins.

Else, he loses.

Don't know if IG Thanos can beat Chaos King.Here's a scan from Chaos War#4.Chaos King destroyed 98.76% of the Multiverse according to Amadeus Cho.Later on, Herc started seeing the same numbers Amadeus Cho sees when he started to focus.

(please log in to view the image)

But if it is normal Thanos, then Chaos King makes Thanos his royal court jester since Death fled from Chaos King laughing laughing

Just my opinion people. cool

Its Hammer Time!!!!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 04:01 AM
bagsikdangal101 is currently offline Click here to Send bagsikdangal101 a Private Message Find more posts by bagsikdangal101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Thanos easily Odin respected him he can't die he can't be beatin by skyfathers but chaos king fears Hercules who thanos would be so Thanos 10/10

:slaps himself in the face:

NVM CHaos king for the win

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 04:46 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

If this is IG thanos he wins.

Otherwise he gets stomped.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 04:47 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Uhm Black Bolt z, did you read the scan bagsikdangal101 provided?

CK destroyed 90+% of THE MULTIVERSE! CK > Thanos with the IG.

This CK sh-- is getting annoying.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 06:00 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

ck

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 10:36 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

So, has the multiverse been restored yet? Is it going to be? Has the LT made an appearence? Is it time for a coie anti-monitor vs chaos king thread?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 11:01 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by 753
Is it time for a coie anti-monitor vs chaos king thread?
laughing

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 11:59 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thanos easily Odin respected him he can't die he can't be beatin by skyfathers but chaos king fears Hercules who thanos would be so Thanos 10/10

:slaps himself in the face:

NVM CHaos king for the win

You scared me there; I thought you really WERE "Quanosi" for a moment...

stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 12:01 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by zopzop
Uhm Black Bolt z, did you read the scan bagsikdangal101 provided?

CK destroyed 90+% of THE MULTIVERSE! CK > Thanos with the IG.

This CK sh-- is getting annoying.
IG thanos is almost equal to LT. ANd LT would stomp him.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 05:10 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

LT>>>>IG

I have returned

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 05:27 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote