Who is the most powerful being Odin can beat every single time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
For the purposes of this thread Odin will fight as he does at "normal" power levels (his Giant Size...not to be confused with going into 2000ft Destroyer mode...is available to him)...meaning he wont be withdrawing power from the realm of Asgard nor the spiritual energies of the Asgardian race.

Furthermore, he wont be using the Destroyer Armor; at best he will limit himself to calling Gungnir to his hand...

Under these conditions, who is the most powerful opponent he could defeat a perfect 10/10?

Finally, even if you logically conclude that the answer is Thanos, please dont use him; the last thing we need is "Quanosi" coming in here fouling this up...turning it into another Odin vs Thanos thread.

Now, to get back on topic, my "off the top of my head" thought is Seth...

Who would you pick?

MrMind
thanos shifty

Uriel005
MR MIND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! THE THANOS WANKING FROM QUAN WILL DROWN US ALL AND LOWER OUR IQ BY OVER 9000!!!
fffuuu

Digi
Any other Skyfather, save perhaps for Zeus, since they're at his level but consistently depicted lower than Odin.

Uriel005
he means a stomp Digi 10/10 any skyfather can beat another its just in is top tier making it considerably more difficult to beat him. Still it just takes 1 lucky full strength god blast from a sufficiently strong god to ko him if he were to be distracted or had a moment of arrogance and lets his defenses down.

zopzop
LoM have you seen the feats Odin is capable of?

Dude I'd pit him up against most high end abstracts and still think he'd come out on top.

SuperMan103
just because of one high end showing despite the fact that his average showings depict him as an insect compared to the abstracts and celestials? then i guess superman can lift half of infinity (L.O.L) and herc can lift the heavens on average.

TheTyrant
Uatu the loser.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
LoM have you seen the feats Odin is capable of?

Dude I'd pit him up against most high end abstracts and still think he'd come out on top. Fail.

Possibly King thor.

Any cube being or higher could though.

King Castle
Mephisto.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
Mephisto. In or out of his realm?

The Nuul
THANOS! oh and current Hulk.

CosmicComet
Does 10/10 have to be a stomp?

I could see him beating Dormammu 10/10, but struggling each time.

King Castle
Originally posted by Black bolt z
In or out of his realm? both Odin is his kryptonite.

zopzop
Fail.

Possibly King thor.

Any cube being or higher could though.

What, do you follow me from thread to thread?

I stand by my initial post. Odin can take on high end abstractions based on his past showings and feats.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
What, do you follow me from thread to thread?

I stand by my initial post. Odin can take on high end abstractions based on his past showings and feats. Based on nothing can he.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
THANOS! oh and current Hulk. He's never beaten Thanos yet and oh yeah, upgrade.

carver9
Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos How does he beat current Thanos ?

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he beat current Thanos ?

By being 50k more powerful than him.

Odin power level is at 2 million, thanos power level is at a 100 thousand.

I'm not impressed by current thanos. Even though its obvious he is above high herald, he hasn't shown me anything to make me change my mind about him even being able to putting a small scratch on odin.

Mindset

I'm not impressed by current thanos. Even though its obvious he is above high herald, he hasn't shown me anything to make me change my mind about him even being able to putting a small scratch on odin. Nice math.

CosmicComet
lol

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mindset
Nice math. Gohan versus Cell pre supersaiyan with Thanos as Gohan. Got ya.

Colossus-Big C
lol but in all seriousness he doesnt beat current thanos 10/10.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Gohan versus Cell pre supersaiyan with Thanos as Gohan. Got ya.

Naah... thanos would be popo while odin would be super saiyan 3 goku.

quanchi112

I'm not impressed by current thanos. Even though its obvious he is above high herald, he hasn't shown me anything to make me change my mind about him even being able to putting a small scratch on odin. That's ridiculous. Thanos is by far more powerful than Odin.

I could care less what you're impressed by you;re wrong here yet again. I guess reading thanos imperative you got the idea the writers portrayed Thanos as a weak guy, right ? Do you feel they portrayed him as a not powerful character ?

Reread Thanos Imperative.

Badabing
That's ridiculous. Thanos is by far more powerful than Odin.

I could care less what you're impressed by you;re wrong here yet again. I guess reading thanos imperative you got the idea the writers portrayed Thanos as a weak guy, right ? Do you feel they portrayed him as a not powerful character ?

Reread Thanos Imperative. Originally posted by quanchi112
That's ridiculous. Reread Thanos Imperative.

WhiteWitchKing

I'm not impressed by current thanos. Even though its obvious he is above high herald, he hasn't shown me anything to make me change my mind about him even being able to putting a small scratch on odin.

This sounds so right. Thanos is pretty the highest being Odin can beat every single time. There's nothing to suggest his current self is more powerful than his old self by any significant margin for it to matter.

Thanos would lose every single time.

Uriel005
Naah... thanos would be popo while odin would be super saiyan 3 goku. HAVE YOU SEEN HIS CREEPY SMILE THAT WOULD GIVE THANOS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000X SSJ3 GOKU.
That said Thanos is indeed stomped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
HAVE YOU SEEN HIS CREEPY SMILE THAT WOULD GIVE THANOS A POWER LEVEL OVER 9000X SSJ3 GOKU.
That said Thanos is indeed stomped. How is he stomped when a weaker Thanos earned Odin's respect and wasn't put down in a lengthy comic fight.

Mindset
Thanos.

All day, every day.

Terryc250
Lol did Thanos even make Odin flinch when they fought?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
Lol did Thanos even make Odin flinch when they fought? Did Odin beat him in that entire fight ?

WhiteWitchKing
Did Odin beat him in that entire fight ?

Yes. Odin beat him that entire fight. Even Thanos' clone recalled that defeat would only enter Asgard after poising Odin.

If classic Thanos was beaten by Odin, a slightly upgraded Thanos wouldn't fair any better.

Thanos gets stomped all day, any day, every day.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Yes. Odin beat him that entire fight. Even Thanos' clone recalled that defeat would only enter Asgard after poising Odin.

If classic Thanos was beaten by Odin, a slightly upgraded Thanos wouldn't fair any better.

Thanos gets stomped all day, any day, every day. At the end of the fight it was a standstill and Thanos' bio also confirms the very obvious. A clone's recollection is irrelevant to what we have seen on panel.

Thanos isn't just slightly upgraded he's immune to death, more powerful, and more durable.

Do you know what slightly means ?

WhiteWitchKing
At the end of the fight it was a standstill and Thanos' bio also confirms the very obvious. A clone's recollection is irrelevant to what we have seen on panel.

At the end of the fight, Odin was still standing. Thanos had to take a moment to stand up yet again from another slap down Odin gave. The bio means nothing because it's not canon while the clone came from a canon source that confirms Thanos' defeat.

? So these are just you're opinion. We've seen Odin beat Thanos before and Thanos was helpless.

Yes. Do you want me to explain to you what it means? You sound awfully confused here.

carver9
At the end of the fight it was a standstill and Thanos' bio also confirms the very obvious. A clone's recollection is irrelevant to what we have seen on panel.

Thanos isn't just slightly upgraded he's immune to death, more powerful, and more durable.

What has thanos done recently to make him more powerful than his previous self? Blasting away some buildings while going on a rage?

What did the all mighty thanos do that makes you believe that he is over odin.

If odin was in thanos spot, that war would have ended in a couple of panels.

quanchi112
At the end of the fight, Odin was still standing. Thanos had to take a moment to stand up yet again from another slap down Odin gave. The bio means nothing because it's not canon while the clone came from a canon source that confirms Thanos' defeat.

? So these are just you're opinion. We've seen Odin beat Thanos before and Thanos was helpless.

Yes. Do you want me to explain to you what it means? You sound awfully confused here. At the end of the fight Thanos was still standing as well. laughing out loud I said end of the fight and the fight ended when both were standing facing each other. End means the end. Bio backs it up what we saw on panel.

A clone's memory doesn't override what we saw on panel which the bio backs up.

Odin never defeated Thanos before. laughing out loud

I guess iyo being more durable, powerful, and immune to death is just a slight upgrade. Wow.

quanchi112
What has thanos done recently to make him more powerful than his previous self? Blasting away some buildings while going on a rage?

What did the all mighty thanos do that makes you believe that he is over odin.

If odin was in thanos spot, that war would have ended in a couple of panels. Dominating mar-vell like he was nothing. Causing permanent death in the cancerverse.

Gamora also broke her blade against his skin.

Odin has gone down to an army of ants well below Thor level.

Galactus and Celestials were involved here and we've seen Odin is nothing to just the Celestials with an amp and with prep. smile

A few panels please just shake yourself and get serious. You seem to be wrong every time you post.

WhiteWitchKing
At the end of the fight Thanos was still standing as well. laughing out loud I said end of the fight and the fight ended when both were standing facing each other. End means the end. Bio backs it up what we saw on panel.

Yeah the end of the fight, Thanos was getting up. There was no fight when Thanos was getting up. Do you see Odin continuing his attack on Thanos as he struggled to get up? Nope, Odin let him get up.

So Thanos was defeated by Odin then because on panel that's exactly what happened.

Being more powerful by doing what? lol. I didn't know Thanos is like a Saiyan. Wrong universe.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanosi...

Thanos was only standing at the end of the fight because Odin allowed him to stand; it took 7 panels for Thanos to stand fully...during which time Odin took no action against him.

So yeah, Odin ALLOWED Thanos to stand...

Odin could have killed Thanos if he wanted to; Odin was standing near him with Gungnir in hand and Thanos was on his arms and knees helpless...

Odin could have driven Gungnir straight though the back of Thanos's neck and there wasn't a dam thing Thanos could have done to prevent it...Odin certainly had enough time to perform the execution.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Yeah the end of the fight, Thanos was getting up. There was no fight when Thanos was getting up. Do you see Odin continuing his attack on Thanos as he struggled to get up? Nope, Odin let him get up.

So Thanos was defeated by Odin then because on panel that's exactly what happened.

Being more powerful by doing what? lol. I didn't know Thanos is like a Saiyan. Wrong universe. The fight ended as they stared and each other and were interrupted. That's exasctly when the fight ended if you can't understand that then there's no hope for you.

Characters talk to each other the entire time throughout comics it's what happens you can't say well he should have attacked here or there.

No, it ended in a standstill. Bio backs up what was in the actual book.

I just told you by doing what. How many times do you need the same question answered.

Mindset
Odin stomps all over Thanos' face.

chomperx9
plant girl

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Quanosi...

Thanos was only standing at the end of the fight because Odin allowed him to stand; it took 7 panels for Thanos to stand fully...during which time Odin took no action against him.

Odin could have killed Thanos if he wanted to; Odin was standing near him with Gungnir in hand and Thanos was on his arms and knees helpless...

Odin could have driven Gungnir straight though the back of Thanos's neck and there wasn't a dam thing Thanos could have done to prevent it...Odin certainly had enough time to perform the execution.

Happy Dance That's irrelevant at the end of the fight it was a standstill which the bio backs up.

Odin stomps all over Thanos' face. Based on ?

Mindset
His ability to stomp all over Thanos face.

carver9
@Quanosi...

Happy Dance

This is the best post I have seen regarding the thanos and odin fight.

Black bolt z

I'm not impressed by current thanos. Even though its obvious he is above high herald, he hasn't shown me anything to make me change my mind about him even being able to putting a small scratch on odin. Carver this is the single most logical thing you have ever posted.

Black bolt z
That's ridiculous. Thanos is by far more powerful than Odin.

Reread Thanos Imperative. Based on what is he more powerful?Nothing.Absolutely nothing.

ANd Odin has beat thanos before.Thanos himself admitted it.

WhiteWitchKing
The fight ended as they stared and each other and were interrupted. That's exasctly when the fight ended if you can't understand that then there's no hope for you.

Characters talk to each other the entire time throughout comics it's what happens you can't say well he should have attacked here or there.

No, it ended in a standstill. Bio backs up what was in the actual book.

I just told you by doing what. How many times do you need the same question answered.

So Thanos standing up because Odin didn't continue the assault means it's stalemate? So why don't you shut up about current Thanos defeating Mar-Vell when Thanos chose not to continue? Had Odin continued Thanos would've done what exactly? Continue his attempt at failing to move Odin?

Let's not talk about the battle ending. Based on that fight, had it continue Thanos would done what to Odin?

quanchi112
His ability to stomp all over Thanos face. He failed to do so already so please what makes you think he can what he already failed to do once already.

Based on what is he more powerful?Nothing.Absolutely nothing.

ANd Odin has beat thanos before.Thanos himself admitted it. Canceverse feats, dominating Mar-vell.

That wasn't Thanos.

So Thanos standing up because Odin didn't continue the assault means it's stalemate? So why don't you shut up about current Thanos defeating Mar-Vell when Thanos chose not to continue? Had Odin continued Thanos would've done what exactly? Continue his attempt at failing to move Odin?

Let's not talk about the battle ending. Based on that fight, had it continue Thanos would done what to Odin? The fight wasn't over then. Odin gave him the chance to yield and he denied it. The fight was going to resume when they saved Odin's ass imo.

Thanos didn't want to defeat mar-vell whereas Odin wanted to defeat Odin. Big diff.

Beat him.

Black bolt z
He failed to do so already so please what makes you think he can what he already failed to do once already.

Canceverse feats, dominating Mar-vell.

That wasn't Thanos.

The fight wasn't over then. Odin gave him the chance to yield and he denied it. The fight was going to resume when they saved Odin's ass imo.

Thanos didn't want to defeat mar-vell whereas Odin wanted to defeat Odin. Big diff.

Beat him. Which he didn't do.

Yes it was.Prove it wasn't.And even if it was his clones have his same memories.

Mindset
He already stomped all over Thanos, bruva.

quanchi112
Which he didn't do.

Yes it was.Prove it wasn't.And even if it was his clones have his same memories. What didn't he do ?

It was a clone you think it was the real deal shows how little you actually know. I also can tell when someone else brings something up you adopt their point like two posts later. It's very easy to spot this out.

WhiteWitchKing
The fight wasn't over then. Odin gave him the chance to yield and he denied it. The fight was going to resume when they saved Odin's ass imo.

So Thanos was going to harm Odin? That's basically you're claim? And you back this up with which on panel offensive shot that would lead you to believe he'd defeat Odin if that fight continued?

Which page are we talking about here? When he punched those rocks or when he attempted to tickle Odin?

quanchi112
So Thanos was going to harm Odin? That's basically you're claim? And you back this up with which on panel offensive shot that would lead you to believe he'd defeat Odin if that fight continued?

Which page are we talking about here? When he punched those rocks or when he attempted to tickle Odin? Odin was bracing against attacks from Thanos and was so deserate he used a weapon on him. I feel thanos would implore shields when he meant business which would leave Odin a feeble old asgardian skyfather and Thanos would destroy him.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin was bracing against attacks from Thanos and was so deserate he used a weapon on him.

And Thanos wasn't bracing? Who's the more skilled fighter here? And that's you're best offensive feat that would led everyone to believe Thanos could defeat Odin?

So the guy who couldn't move Odin and did't brace himself for attacks is going to out strategise Odin by putting up his shields and hiding behind them until Odin depletes his powers to the point that Thanos could move in and beat Odin?

Not only is your argument stupid, you're admitting that Thanos needs to hide behind his tech to survive Odin long enough for Odin to deplete enough energy that Thanos would be able to defeat him.

Skyfather level my ass.

quanchi112
And Thanos wasn't bracing? Who's the more skilled fighter here? And that's you're best offensive feat that would led everyone to believe Thanos could defeat Odin?

So the guy who couldn't move Odin and did't brace himself for attacks is going to out strategise Odin by putting up his shields and hiding behind them until Odin depletes his powers to the point that Thanos could move in and beat Odin?

Not only is your argument stupid, you're admitting that Thanos needs to hide behind his tech to survive Odin long enough for Odin to deplete enough energy that Thanos would be able to defeat him.

Skyfather level my ass. Yes, he was as well proving both felt the other's attacks. The only time Thanos took damage or visible at least was then he waded through a blast from gungir.

He did move Odin he braced himself means he was moved.

Thanos' tech is a part of his powerset whereas Odin had to actually use a weapon and Thanos didn't even use his tech and still stalemated him. With tech it's a slaughter. With a weapon Odin still failed to beat him.

WhiteWitchKing
Yes, he was as well proving both felt the other's attacks. The only time Thanos took damage or visible at least was then he waded through a blast from gungir.

He did move Odin he braced himself means he was moved.

Thanos' tech is a part of his powerset whereas Odin had to actually use a weapon and Thanos didn't even use his tech and still stalemated him. With tech it's a slaughter. With a weapon Odin still failed to beat him.

?Tech is part of his power set? Technology is a weapon dumbass. Same sh!t and Thanos got stomped for trying that science nonsense on Odin.

And for all of Thanos' attack, what damage did Odin receive?

quanchi112
?Tech is part of his power set? Technology is a weapon dumbass. Same sh!t and Thanos got stomped for trying that science nonsense on Odin.

And for all of Thanos' attack, what damage did Odin receive? Yes, tech is a part of his powerset. I am glad you agree.

Thanos didn't want to kill Odin so this fight proved an all out I want to kill Thanos can't kill a Thanos who wanted to save Thor. This fight only proves my case.

WhiteWitchKing
Yes, tech is a part of his powerset. I am glad you agree.

So Batman has powers too? I'm g.ad we've come to a mutual understanding that you have no idea what the f#ck you're talking about.

Yes, Thanos will hide out behind his shield until Odin depletes himself for Thanos to be able to defeat Odin.

quanchi112
So Batman has powers too? I'm g.ad we've come to a mutual understanding that you have no idea what the f#ck you're talking about.

Yes, Thanos will hide out behind his shield until Odin depletes himself for Thanos to be able to defeat Odin. You acting like using your powers is an act of cowardice is an act of stupidity on your part. I mean completely asinine.

I am glad you agree Thanos wins with his shields and we saw without them Odin still failed to even ko him.

shokosugi
DP Tyrant

WhiteWitchKing
You acting like using your powers is an act of cowardice is an act of stupidity on your part. I mean completely asinine.

Shields from tech are his powers? Lol. Then Gungnir is Odin's power. Weapons are weapons, don't be silly.

Yup, Thanos would have to hide behind his techs and Odin fighting like an idiot trying to bust up those shields for Thanos to have a chance. Finally, an agreement that Thanos can't defeat Odin without his tech and waiting out Odin.

quanchi112
Shields from tech are his powers? Lol. Then Gungnir is Odin's power. Weapons are weapons, don't be silly.

Yup, Thanos would have to hide behind his techs and Odin fighting like an idiot trying to bust up those shields for Thanos to have a chance. Finally, an agreement that Thanos can't defeat Odin without his tech and waiting out Odin. Gungir is summoning a weapon into the fight he usually doesn't use in his fights whereas shields are used much more often from thanos. He still didn't need them against Odin yet Odin needed the gungir against him. Food for thought.

That isn't an act of cowardice it's an effective tactic I mean he already proved he can tank Odin's blast and even run through his weapons attacks. Thanos fought Odin's game and still wasn't beaten if Odin fought Thanos' he'd be crushed.

WhiteWitchKing
Gungir is summoning a weapon into the fight he usually doesn't use in his fights whereas shields are used much more often from thanos.

Gungnir is to Odin as Mjlnonir is to Thor. Thanos isn't a skyfather and needs tech to compete. We get it.

He needed his tech that's why his used the force block. Odin responded by bring his own weapon in. Food for thought.

Lol. Carrying around technology, especially shields, all the time is why he's a coward. He lacks the power to stand up to Galactus and Odin hence why he brings them along all the time. The fact that Odin back handed him easily after he attacked Odin to no effects shows how powerful Odin is and why Thanos needs things like Force Block and shield tech weaponry to even compete with guys like Odin. The coward named Thanos couldn't harm Odin so he decided to use his tech to encase him in a force blocked which failed. Odin only responded to the very act by bringing in his own weapon and teaching that coward that two can play the weapons game.

Thanos got pimpslapped and was desperate to stop the beating and so the coward used his tech to imprison Odin and even that failed. Thanos is just another loser to challenge Odin. And Odin didn't even grew to his giant self to reach his full might. Hahahaha. Poor Thanos fanboy. All he has is opinion that Thanos would win when the truth is Odin was beating Thanos silly in every panel.

Black bolt z
Odin still stomps thanos.

quanchi112

Gungnir is to Odin as Mjlnonir is to Thor. Thanos isn't a skyfather and needs tech to compete. We get it.

He needed his tech that's why his used the force block. Odin responded by bring his own weapon in. Food for thought.

Lol. Carrying around technology, especially shields, all the time is why he's a coward. He lacks the power to stand up to Galactus and Odin hence why he brings them along all the time. The fact that Odin back handed him easily after he attacked Odin to no effects shows how powerful Odin is and why Thanos needs things like Force Block and shield tech weaponry to even compete with guys like Odin. The coward named Thanos couldn't harm Odin so he decided to use his tech to encase him in a force blocked which failed. Odin only responded to the very act by bringing in his own weapon and teaching that coward that two can play the weapons game.

Thanos got pimpslapped and was desperate to stop the beating and so the coward used his tech to imprison Odin and even that failed. Thanos is just another loser to challenge Odin. And Odin didn't even grew to his giant self to reach his full might. Hahahaha. Poor Thanos fanboy. All he has is opinion that Thanos would win when the truth is Odin was beating Thanos silly in every panel. false comparison. Thor has mjolnir on 90 percent of the time if not more Odin has used gungir less than 10 percent of the time. It's comparable to Thor's belt of strength in usage.

Thanos' power is derived from tech so yes he needs his own power to combat Odin's power which was given to him he didn't earn it like Thanos has done on his own. Big diff.

Thanos used forceblock which is fine and Odin used gungir which was the only reason he gained a slight advantage at this point but Thanos was taking him on at his own game and going *** for tat.

Thanos uses his powers just like Odin. Odin summoning an outside weapon is someone who imo didn't believe in himself *** for tat with Thanos and needed something to give him an edge, albeit a slight one.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Wrong. Thanos wanted the fight to continue and Odin pouted. Then the fight was stopped by others meaning Odin's one lucky one eyed dude imo anyways.

Thanos can take Odin on straight up and roll with him but when he uses his best Odin has no chance against him.

Black bolt z
There is a scan saying that gungir is as much as part of Odin as his own heart.Or something like that.I don't have it but someone like Rage probably does.

quanchi112
There is a scan saying that gungir is as much as part of Odin as his own heart.Or something like that.I don't have it but someone like Rage probably does. You missed the point entirely.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It is clear to everybody that Gugnir does nothing more than channel Odin's power and in no way augments it, correct? It's like a less effective version of his Scepter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It is clear to everybody that Gugnir does nothing more than channel Odin's power and in no way augments it, correct? It's like a less effective version of his Scepter. It's clear he needed it against thanos because prior to Thanos was going blow for blow.

Terryc250

Means maybe he can make Odin flinch this time? Maybe he'll be capable of scratching him this time. Odin is still above him.

Using gungir doesnt necessarily mean he NEEDS it to beat Thanos. Thor has used mjolnir on foes he could easily beat without it. Other characters has used their weapons on foes they could beat without them as well.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Terryc250
Means maybe he can make Odin flinch this time? Maybe he'll be capable of scratching him this time. Odin is still above him.

Using gungir doesnt necessarily mean he NEEDS it to beat Thanos. Thor has used mjolnir on foes he could easily beat without it. Other characters has used their weapons on foes they could beat without them as well. This battle was fought Odin style and like I have stated a million times it was head to head until he brought out a weapon. It's proof he needed it since he hasn't beaten Thanos without it and only started doing visible damage to Thanos with it.

Stoic
One question, does anyone find it very odd that while Odin was able to all but walk out of Thanos' force block, that he was unable to just blast his shields away like they weren't even there? I found it odd.

Silent Master
It was a rather low showing for Odin, yet he was still beating the crap out of Thanos.

Lord_Talron
thanos stomps odins face in while odin wins 10/10

Tha C-Master
It turned into this anyways... I should have known.

Black bolt z
It's clear he needed it against thanos because prior to Thanos was going blow for blow. No he wasn't.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
It turned into this anyways... I should have known.

So should have I; as soon as someone said "Thanos" you KNEW Quan was going to coming running to defend his MAN...

Thats why I wanted other characters to be mentioned instead of Thanos, because all Odin/Thanos threads end up with us having to take on Quans illogic and extreme fanboi based delusions pertaining to Thanos's power...

Btw, I think there have been some really good suggestions in this thread so far; I can definitely see Odin thrashing Uatu every single time for sure...

Someone mentioned Dormmamu; I think where a fight between them took place would largely factor into who wins, as I honestly believe Odin should be at a significant disadvantage against Dormmy if they fought in the heart of the Dark Dimension...

TheLordofMurder
No he wasn't.

See BBZ...our logic and common sense vs Quans delusions; no way were they going blow for blow...Odin was beating him up.

This is plain as day to us, but to Quan and his purple tinted glasses, Thanos was going toe to toe with Odin...

quanchi112
No he wasn't. Yes, he was until he took out his weapon which changed the fight.

Black bolt z
See BBZ...our logic and common sense vs Quans delusions; no way were they going blow for blow...Odin was beating him up.

This is plain as day to us, but to Quan and his purple tinted glasses, Thanos was going toe to toe with Odin... Yet you keep trolling and bashing quan which is just as bad if not worse.Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, he was until he took out his weapon which changed the fight. No.

quanchi112
Yet you keep trolling and bashing quan which is just as bad if not worse. No. They went *** for tat hence him bringing out his weapon.

Black bolt z
They went *** for tat hence him bringing out his weapon. What?

TheLordofMurder
Yet you keep trolling and bashing quan which is just as bad if not worse.

Trolling him?

Definitely not; in the OP I specifically asked everyone NOT to bring up Thanos as I didnt even want Quan to come in here as I knew his presence would start up the stale and tired Odin vs Thanos argument.

Bashing him? Definitely...hell yes...his idiocy and inability to discuss Thanos vs anyone rationally earns him such treatment.

Besides...its the truth...what I said pertaining to him that you have issue with is 100% true. You are welcome to dispute it if you can.

quanchi112
What? They were pretty even before Odin brought out his weapon.

rotiart
Most powerful? Every single time? Id want to say someone like a mid herald level or lower... Like say firelord.. Or nova...

While i think odin pulls the majority against thanos or silver surfer especially since gungir is allowed... You ask for a clear 100% victory and personally i can see high heralds being able to find a win... Maybe its only 1/100 but its still there...

Quasar... Ill say also can lose since his shields probably wouldnt hold up to an assault from odin.

Don Corleone
Superman. smile

I take that back, Thanos.

Badabing
Trolling him?

Definitely not; in the OP I specifically asked everyone NOT to bring up Thanos as I didnt even want Quan to come in here as I knew his presence would start up the stale and tired Odin vs Thanos argument.

Bashing him? Definitely...hell yes...his idiocy and inability to discuss Thanos vs anyone rationally earns him such treatment.

Besides...its the truth...what I said pertaining to him that you have issue with is 100% true. You are welcome to dispute it if you can. Warned for trolling and bashing. Pr and I have asked you enough times to stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.