KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the most powerful being Odin can beat every single time?

Who is the most powerful being Odin can beat every single time?
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Who is the most powerful being Odin can beat every single time?

For the purposes of this thread Odin will fight as he does at "normal" power levels (his Giant Size...not to be confused with going into 2000ft Destroyer mode...is available to him)...meaning he wont be withdrawing power from the realm of Asgard nor the spiritual energies of the Asgardian race.

Furthermore, he wont be using the Destroyer Armor; at best he will limit himself to calling Gungnir to his hand...

Under these conditions, who is the most powerful opponent he could defeat a perfect 10/10?

Finally, even if you logically conclude that the answer is Thanos, please dont use him; the last thing we need is "Quanosi" coming in here fouling this up...turning it into another Odin vs Thanos thread.

Now, to get back on topic, my "off the top of my head" thought is Seth...

Who would you pick?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2010 05:39 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

thanos shifty

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 06:20 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

MR MIND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!! THE THANOS WANKING FROM QUAN WILL DROWN US ALL AND LOWER OUR IQ BY OVER 9000!!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 07:12 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Any other Skyfather, save perhaps for Zeus, since they're at his level but consistently depicted lower than Odin.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 07:33 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

he means a stomp Digi 10/10 any skyfather can beat another its just in is top tier making it considerably more difficult to beat him. Still it just takes 1 lucky full strength god blast from a sufficiently strong god to ko him if he were to be distracted or had a moment of arrogance and lets his defenses down.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 07:43 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

LoM have you seen the feats Odin is capable of?

Dude I'd pit him up against most high end abstracts and still think he'd come out on top.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 07:59 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMan103

just because of one high end showing despite the fact that his average showings depict him as an insect compared to the abstracts and celestials? then i guess superman can lift half of infinity (L.O.L) and herc can lift the heavens on average.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:47 AM
SuperMan103 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMan103 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMan103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Uatu the loser.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:53 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
LoM have you seen the feats Odin is capable of?

Dude I'd pit him up against most high end abstracts and still think he'd come out on top.
Fail.

Possibly King thor.

Any cube being or higher could though.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:11 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mephisto.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:12 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by King Castle
Mephisto.
In or out of his realm?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:13 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

THANOS! oh and current Hulk.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:14 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Does 10/10 have to be a stomp?

I could see him beating Dormammu 10/10, but struggling each time.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 08:58 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black bolt z
In or out of his realm?
both Odin is his kryptonite.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 09:52 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Fail.

Possibly King thor.

Any cube being or higher could though.

What, do you follow me from thread to thread?

I stand by my initial post. Odin can take on high end abstractions based on his past showings and feats.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 10:57 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by zopzop
What, do you follow me from thread to thread?

I stand by my initial post. Odin can take on high end abstractions based on his past showings and feats.
Based on nothing can he.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 11:25 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Nuul
THANOS! oh and current Hulk.
He's never beaten Thanos yet and oh yeah, upgrade.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2010 11:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Thanos

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 12:19 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
Thanos
How does he beat current Thanos ?

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 12:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he beat current Thanos ?

By being 50k more powerful than him.

Odin power level is at 2 million, thanos power level is at a 100 thousand.

I'm not impressed by current thanos. Even though its obvious he is above high herald, he hasn't shown me anything to make me change my mind about him even being able to putting a small scratch on odin.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 25th, 2010 12:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote