After Anakin defaets dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth radon
I was playing "Revenge of the Sith" when I noticed that after Anakin killed dooku,Palpatine started to talk about "how Dooku was to dangerous to keep alive" and bla,bla,bla,"he did the right thing" so on and so forth.Then palpatine just simply removed his hands from the cuffs.In seeing this neither skywalker and|or kenobi asked how he did,and nobody asked how he was 'kidnapped'.For all they know he could have been on Korriban over looking the construction of his tomb,or on makem'ti murdering swokes-swokes,he could have been on the moon who is home to the kwa star temple preparing the infinity waves to destroy the star system,or he could have just been in his office while dooku told him "it is time".
Tell me what you thing smile

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by darth radon
I was playing "Revenge of the Sith" when I noticed that after Anakin killed dooku,Palpatine started to talk about "how Dooku was to dangerous to keep alive" and bla,bla,bla,"he did the right thing" so on and so forth.Then palpatine just simply removed his hands from the cuffs.In seeing this neither skywalker and|or kenobi asked how he did,and nobody asked how he was 'kidnapped'.For all they know he could have been on Korriban over looking the construction of his tomb,or on makem'ti murdering swokes-swokes,he could have been on the moon who is home to the kwa star temple preparing the infinity waves to destroy the star system,or he could have just been in his office while dooku told him "it is time".
Tell me what you thing smile You should really pay better attention to the movie. The opening text of the movie flat out tells us that Grievous launched a daring raid on Coruscant and kidnapped the Chancellor. And if you replay the scene in question, you'll see Anakin move his hand over the restraints; presumably using the Force to deactivate them.

truejedi
Labyrinth of evil. The game is not canon.

Jinsoku Takai
Watch at 3:10

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1610233/star_wars_anakin_vs_count_dooku/

Lord Lucien
Huh. I never really appreciated how short that duel was.

Nephthys
Also shit.

Kazenji
Originally posted by truejedi
Labyrinth of evil. The game is not canon.

And also the Clone Wars cartoon from Tartakovsky.

darth radon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You should really pay better attention to the movie. The opening text of the movie flat out tells us that Grievous launched a daring raid on Coruscant and kidnapped the Chancellor. And if you replay the scene in question, you'll see Anakin move his hand over the restraints; presumably using the Force to deactivate them. ooohhhh now that i think of it he did do that nevermind.

Jinsoku Takai
Huh. I never really appreciated how short that duel was.

Really wish they would have made the duels more epic (similar to the scale of the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin for instance - the best lightsaber combat out of all the SW movies)

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Really wish they would have made the duels more epic (similar to the scale of the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin for instance - the best lightsaber combat out of all the SW movies next to Vader and Luke's in both ESB and RotJ)

I agree.

Jinsoku Takai
I agree.

SW deserves so much more than what Lucas can offer. Blasphemy? Yeah, probably, but so what?!

Lord Lucien
Wanna fight about it? Bring it on! I'm like seven feet tall!

Jinsoku Takai
Wanna fight about it? Bring it on! I'm like seven feet tall!

Yeah, but you're Canadian, so I win by default. stick out tongue

Lord Lucien
Apparently you've forgotten that we live in a frigid country populated almost entirely by polar bears and vicious man-eating moose. We eat bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We defend the Yukon from Alaskan attacks with nothing more than giant, hairy-chested, axe-wielding, ten-year olds. We bathe in ice cold water and brush our teeth with beer. Maple syrup runs in our veins, giving us a permanent sugar rush. When our children get bored we send them out to bash in the skulls of seals---with clubs they fashioned from red woods that they chopped down with their bare hands.

And you think your soft-bellied, Prada wearing, PETA-supporting, donut chomping, non-metric, pussies can take us?

Ha!

truejedi
I still say the matrix scene....

and yes he does solo....

RE: Blaxican
The Return of the Jedi fight scene was pretty shite, as far as fight scenes go.

Jinsoku Takai
Apparently you've forgotten that we live in a frigid country populated almost entirely by polar bears and vicious man-eating moose. We eat bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We defend the Yukon from Alaskan attacks with nothing more than giant, hairy-chested, axe-wielding, ten-year olds. We bathe in ice cold water and brush our teeth with beer. Maple syrup runs in our veins, giving us a permanent sugar rush. When our children get bored we send them out to bash in the skulls of seals---with clubs they fashioned from red woods that they chopped down with their bare hands.

And you think your soft-bellied, Prada wearing, PETA-supporting, donut chomping, non-metric, pussies can take us?

Ha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

**** YEAH!! 'nuff said!

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The Return of the Jedi fight scene was pretty shite, as far as fight scenes go.

Wasn't bad compared to some, but we still have Luke swinging the lightsaber like a baseball bat. Nothing comes close to the Anakin/Vader vs Obi-Wan duel on Mustafar though. That was some epic shit there.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
The Return of the Jedi fight scene was pretty shite, as far as fight scenes go. Granted. Though the emotion and quality of character depth is second only to ESB.

truejedi
Matrix.

or Equilibrium.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.