Starfire vs Darkhawk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
forum rules... i feel i might have to start elaborating on this since ppl seem to not know or completely ignore the rules...

Morals are on the character will act within his CIS and behave as he normally would. He/she will only know what the general public knows and use that information accordingly within his intellectual abilities...

Potential of Power is not indicative of Mastery of Power nor removes any self imposed limitation/restriction whether it's moral or for safety reasons to oneself or others.

Q99
Hm, good fight, they're both excellent high metas. I'll have to heard arguments to decide.

Warlord
depends on how much more powerful the new Darkhawk was.
I couldn't really gauge his powers in War of Kings

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Warlord
depends on how much more powerful the new Darkhawk was.
I couldn't really gauge his powers in War of Kings

Around competent Ronan or Super Skrull I would think. Below guys like Quasar and Gladiator. But the thing with the new Darkhawk is his versatilities. He was giving Nova a difficult time. I would think Darkhawk could beat her with his new armor.

Warlord
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Around competent Ronan or Super Skrull I would think. Below guys like Quasar and Gladiator. But the thing with the new Darkhawk is his versatilities. He was giving Nova a difficult time. I would think Darkhawk could beat her with his new armor.

fair enough then..

King Castle
bump

dmills
He made, Havoc, Polaris, Glads and a few other Starjammers look like fools. As Witch pointed out he was able to mildly annoy Nova. Skill doesn't seem to be an issue as he easily mastered his new abilities thanks to the datasong. Raptors have some pretty potent firepower as well as some skill with magic. High meta for sure.

dmills
Originally posted by King Castle
forum rules... i feel i might have to start elaborating on this since ppl seem to not know or completely ignore the rules...

Morals are on the character will act within his CIS and behave as he normally would. He/she will only know what the general public knows and use that information accordingly within his intellectual abilities...

Potential of Power is not indicative of Mastery of Power nor removes any self imposed limitation/restriction whether it's moral or for safety reasons to oneself or others. Word. Seems now that ppl only argue high end feats now as well.

celeyhyga17
Haven't seen enough from this new Darkhawk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.