KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Starfire vs Darkhawk

Starfire vs Darkhawk
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starfire vs Darkhawk

forum rules... i feel i might have to start elaborating on this since ppl seem to not know or completely ignore the rules...

Morals are on the character will act within his CIS and behave as he normally would. He/she will only know what the general public knows and use that information accordingly within his intellectual abilities...

Potential of Power is not indicative of Mastery of Power nor removes any self imposed limitation/restriction whether it's moral or for safety reasons to oneself or others.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 09:20 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm, good fight, they're both excellent high metas. I'll have to heard arguments to decide.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 10:13 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

depends on how much more powerful the new Darkhawk was.
I couldn't really gauge his powers in War of Kings

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 04:51 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
depends on how much more powerful the new Darkhawk was.
I couldn't really gauge his powers in War of Kings

Around competent Ronan or Super Skrull I would think. Below guys like Quasar and Gladiator. But the thing with the new Darkhawk is his versatilities. He was giving Nova a difficult time. I would think Darkhawk could beat her with his new armor.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 05:11 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Around competent Ronan or Super Skrull I would think. Below guys like Quasar and Gladiator. But the thing with the new Darkhawk is his versatilities. He was giving Nova a difficult time. I would think Darkhawk could beat her with his new armor.

fair enough then..

Old Post Jan 1st, 2011 06:06 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 06:43 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

He made, Havoc, Polaris, Glads and a few other Starjammers look like fools. As Witch pointed out he was able to mildly annoy Nova. Skill doesn't seem to be an issue as he easily mastered his new abilities thanks to the datasong. Raptors have some pretty potent firepower as well as some skill with magic. High meta for sure.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 07:02 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Re: Starfire vs Darkhawk

Originally posted by King Castle
forum rules... i feel i might have to start elaborating on this since ppl seem to not know or completely ignore the rules...

Morals are on the character will act within his CIS and behave as he normally would. He/she will only know what the general public knows and use that information accordingly within his intellectual abilities...

Potential of Power is not indicative of Mastery of Power nor removes any self imposed limitation/restriction whether it's moral or for safety reasons to oneself or others.
Word. Seems now that ppl only argue high end feats now as well.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 08:15 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Haven't seen enough from this new Darkhawk.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2011 11:38 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote