Void vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This way we can settle this here once and for all.

Who wins ?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Still Odin.

-Pr-
Odin.

Black bolt z
This has been done before and closed before I believe.

Odin stomps.

And just saying if quan argues that void stomps him its called a bait thread. With the intention of baiting people.

Badabing
Odin soul sucks Void to a ko.

badawe

shokosugi
Thor defeated Void, what makes you think Odin cant???? sheesh..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
*Sigh* Loki is always referred to as an Asgardian. This is a result of his adoption long ago. He is not related to Odin or Asgardians in anyway as far as I know. You know this.

erm Mangog is purely a spiritually/metaphysical entity. At least during the Silver Age. He is a being that is empowered and grows with exposure to rage/hate. What, do you think Odin shrunk his race? It was outright stated IIRC, that Odin destroyed Mangog's race. Which I guess was limited to the physical.

Edit: My bad, I'll get back on topic. It states it right on the panel his asgardian powers. He lords over him and this has always been the case. It's right on the panel from the scan you posted.

Odin undid Mangog and returned him to his previous state. He can't turn someone into a billion people that wasn't the result of a billion souls of hate so this example also doesn't apply to the Void.

It's not in character for Odin anyways to defend asgard in this way.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Had to be done, amirite guys?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
This has been done before and closed before I believe.

Odin stomps.

And just saying if quan argues that void stomps him its called a bait thread. With the intention of baiting people. No, this is creating the proper thread and not derailing another. That's why I did so. A mod told us not to derail a thread I mean you really want me to get in trouble here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, this is creating the proper thread and not derailing another. That's why I did so. A mod told us not to derail a thread I mean you really want me to get in trouble here. Then do a BZ or something. Don't create another thread with the intention of baiting another poster (Rage) into it.

-Pr-
This won't stay open that long anyway...

Black bolt z
And Look!

This thread was created just yesterday!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=544147&highlight=title%3A%28Void+vs.+Odin%29

quanchi112
Then do a BZ or something. Don't create another thread with the intention of baiting another poster (Rage) into it. I didn't bait him I wanted to continue our discussion.

Originally posted by -Pr-
This won't stay open that long anyway... Is there another Void vs. Odin thread or do you mean to close it just anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It states it right on the panel his asgardian powers. He lords over him and this has always been the case. It's right on the panel from the scan you posted.

Odin undid Mangog and returned him to his previous state. He can't turn someone into a billion people that wasn't the result of a billion souls of hate so this example also doesn't apply to the Void.

It's not in character for Odin anyways to defend asgard in this way.

*Sigh* Loki is always referred to as an Asgardian. This is a result of his adoption long ago. He is not related to Odin or Asgardians in anyway as far as I know. You know this.

What are you even saying here? I think you just have this need to type something in even when you don't have a point.

One more time: Odin destroyed Mangog's race. He then punished them by turning them into Mangog. When he saw fit, he destroyed Mangog, and recreated the race. Mangog was a spiritual based entity which would make sense as the physical forms of the race was apparently destroyed.

Black bolt z
And Look!

This thread was created just yesterday!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=544147&highlight=title%3A%28Void+vs.+Odin%29 Merge or something?

-Pr-
Is there another Void vs. Odin thread or do you mean to close it just anyway.

will either merge or just close it. i dunno yet.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You know what Quan, I'm actually down for a Battle Zone. My exams will be over in two weeks from now. Odin vs. Void.

rotiart
Merge or something?

What if void is the void as shown in the what if issues...
Different from the 616 issues...

You do realize the difference between the two threads right?

quanchi112

What are you even saying here? I think you just have this need to type something in even when you don't have a point.

One more time: Odin destroyed Mangog's race. He then punished them by turning them into Mangog. When he saw fit, he destroyed Mangog, and recreated the race. Mangog was a spiritual based entity which would make sense as the physical forms of the race was apparently destroyed. That doesn't matter and it was stated on the scan yet you ignore it.

Odin just reverted mangog back to his previous state.

Together they were one billion souls but nothing impressive or anything on their own and this is another example of him undoing his own work later on which proves my case.

There are no examples outside regular humans and characters he has dominion over of him manipulating their souls in a fight.

Loki was punished and has faced Odin countless times and Odin has never manipulated his soul while fighting him. He did this as a punishment for his actions here.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
What if void is the void as shown in the what if issues...
Different from the 616 issues...

You do realize the difference between the two threads right? It is? I thought he just titled it what if and it was void vs. Odin....oh.

How about this one?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=531667&highlight=title%3A%28Void+vs.+Odin%29

quanchi112
will either merge or just close it. i dunno yet. I vote merge.

You know what Quan, I'm actually down for a Battle Zone. My exams will be over in two weeks from now. Odin vs. Void. That doesn't sound like a bad idea even though I know full well I won't be able to win that.

rotiart
It is? I thought he just titled it what if and it was void vs. Odin....oh.

How about this one?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=531667&highlight=title%3A%28Void+vs.+Odin%29
thumb up

Black bolt z
Not trying to be mean but that was a smilie fail laughing out loud. For some reason i lol'd really hard confused.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I vote merge.

That doesn't sound like a bad idea even though I know full well I won't be able to win that.

So do I.

Then I remove the offer from the table.

rotiart
I type majority on my iPhone. :-(

quanchi112
So do I.

Then I remove the offer from the table. It's hard to convince people to change their beliefs but I fully believe Void wins. There's not one doubt in my mind.

Black bolt z
It's hard to convince people to change their beliefs but I fully believe Void wins. There's not one doubt in my mind. Then why don't you do it? I'll be a judge. I always try not to be biased. If you provide your case better theres no reason for people not to side with you.Originally posted by rotiart
I type majority on my iPhone. :-( Fixes stuff for you big grin.

-Pr-
This isn't a democracy. I mean, c'mon, look at Bada.

quanchi112
Then why don't you do it? I'll be a judge. I always try not to be biased. If you provide your case better theres no reason for people not to side with you. Fixes stuff for you big grin. I'd never let you be a judge anyways as no offense you wouldn't grasp either argument.

Black bolt z
This isn't a democracy. I mean, c'mon, look at Bada. laughing out loud

But would the reason he is a mod be it switching from delph's dictatorship to your democracy?Originally posted by quanchi112
I'd never let you be a judge anyways as no offense you wouldn't grasp either argument. I'd be a better judge then you! I can read! I have problems with vowels but...besides that... uhuh!

-Pr-
Don't get me started on Delph.

Black bolt z
Don't get me started on Delph. laughing out loud

Delph I await my punishment for my insubortination(did I spell that right?) sad.

Badabing
This isn't a democracy. I mean, c'mon, look at Bada. badawe

The problem with this thread is if Void can beat Odin, he'd absolutely wtfpwnstomprape Thanos. osheet

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
badawe

The problem with this thread is if Void can beat Odin, he'd absolutely wtfpwnstomprape Thanos. osheet

True.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

But would the reason he is a mod be it switching from delph's dictatorship to your democracy? I'd be a better judge then you! I can read! I have problems with vowels but...besides that... uhuh! You hate me too much to be a good judge anyways.

badawe

The problem with this thread is if Void can beat Odin, he'd absolutely wtfpwnstomprape Thanos. osheet mad mad mad

Badabing
You hate me too much to be a good judge anyways.

mad mad mad stick out tongue

Black bolt z

mad mad mad No. Just because I dislike you doesn't mean I will choose rage. It depends on who presents their case better. In the recent match with colossus I didn't chose him even if I hated the other guy. Just because you dislike the person doesn't take away fromt he validity of their points or on-panel proof.

quanchi112
No. Just because I dislike you doesn't mean I will choose rage. It depends on who presents their case better. In the recent match with colossus I didn't chose him even if I hated the other guy. Just because you dislike the person doesn't take away fromt he validity of their points or on-panel proof. Not everyone can put aside their feelings like that and I wouldn't allow you as a judge anyways.

Black bolt z
Not everyone can put aside their feelings like that and I wouldn't allow you as a judge anyways. Why not?I judge. I judge good(bada can I have a yoda dur?).

quanchi112
Why not?I judge. I judge good(bada can I have a yoda dur?). You have to be at least 18 to judge my battlezones. It's just something I live by.

Sirius77
Odin stomps.

King Castle
Odin should win.

nothing void really did was beyond Odin.

well maybe minus the MM feat

Badabing
Why not?I judge. I judge good(bada can I have a yoda dur?). duryoda newjak_yodafistOriginally posted by quanchi112
You have to be at least 18 to judge my battlezones. It's just something I live by. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by King Castle
Odin should win.

nothing void really did was beyond Odin.

well maybe minus the MM feat Void can kill Odin whereas odin cannot kill Void.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Odin wins. How ?

rotiart

mad mad mad

At least blackboltz isn't the lordofmurder.... I seriously am
Starting to believe that guy likes irritating you... Heck his signature is evidence enough... And them he throws out claims of owning you in threads when he's done nothing of the sort...

Galan... Leonidas and Id I've seen own Quan... But this noob? Lol.

You could do worse than BBz. Lol...

Oh...

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
At least blackboltz isn't the lordofmurder.... I seriously am
Starting to believe that guy likes irritating you... Heck his signature is evidence enough... And them he throws out claims of owning you in threads when he's done nothing of the sort...

Galan... Leonidas and Id I've seen own Quan... But this noob? Lol.

You could do worse than BBz. Lol...

Oh... They've never owned me ever. i also think lom might be well pm me if you want to know my answer.

Black bolt z
Void can kill Odin whereas odin cannot kill Void. Based on?

Dum Dum Dugan
Black Bolt cracks me up, and I feel like some of his humor tends to get either lost on people or completely missed. He makes me rolling on floor laughing with some of his comments.

lordofmurder on the other hand is not funny and is more or less a waste of space in my opinion

quanchi112
Based on? MM feat or just ripping him in half.

Black bolt z
MM feat or just ripping him in half. Saying MM feat isn't saying anything.

And prove he can rip someone with Odin's durability in half.

Dum Dum Dugan
MM feat or just ripping him in half.
ripp him in haft seen very doubtful there a huge difference in power between Ares and Odin.

quanchi112
Saying MM feat isn't saying anything.

And prove he can rip someone with Odin's durability in half. So you dismiss the MM feat just because you don't like it. LOL.

I feel he can. He hasn't shown to have any limits and we saw how easily he did so to two others.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
ripp him in haft seen very doubtful there a huge difference in power between Ares and Odin. He didn't just rip ares in half, sport.

Black bolt z
So you dismiss the MM feat just because you don't like it. LOL.

I feel he can. He hasn't shown to have any limits and we saw how easily he did so to two others.

He didn't just rip ares in half, sport. Saying "MM feat" proves nothing.

Me: How does void defeat Odin
Quan: MM feat
Me: What does that mean?
Quan: Ha your dismissing a feat
Me: No explain how he defeats Odin
Me: Once again you not saying anything comprehensible.

So prove how void can defeat Odin.

Dum Dum Dugan

He didn't just rip ares in half, sport.
what else did he do,champ?

quanchi112
Saying "MM feat" proves nothing.

Me: How does void defeat Odin
Me: What does that mean?
Quan: Ha your dismissing a feat
Me: No explain how he defeats Odin
Me: Once again you not saying anything comprehensible.

So prove how void can defeat Odin. Rearranging his molecules.

If you are unfamiliar with the feat just say so.

Ripping him in half he's shown the strength to do so easily and easily bring down asgard while taking on Thor.

Black bolt z
Rearranging his molecules.

If you are unfamiliar with the feat just say so.

Ripping him in half he's shown the strength to do so easily and easily bring down asgard while taking on Thor. Ok. So prove he can do this to someone with actual durability. Cuz Owen isn't exactly the most durable chap.

And now show him tearing someone of Odin's durability in half.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Destroying Molecule Man isn't all that difficult I'd wager.

*cough* Donald Blake *cough*

Dum Dum Dugan

No he has not. He showed the ability to rip Ares is haft who not nearly as powerfil as Odin. To trying and pretend he could easily rip Odin in haft from strength alone based of the Ares incident is laughable at best I am afraid.

Bring down asguard means what? He destroy some stones, not beyond any heavy hitter, far from meaning he can ripp Odin in haft.........

bbrem123
Ok. So prove he can do this to someone with actual durability. Cuz Owen isn't exactly the most durable chap.

And now show him tearing someone of Odin's durability in half.

have u seen every appearance of void? cuz he is a multiple team wrecker...doesnt even notice herald level characters attacking him...classic strange could do crap to him either...and we all know what he was capable of

and has only lost to senty/bob...which is himself

quanchi112
Ok. So prove he can do this to someone with actual durability. Cuz Owen isn't exactly the most durable chap.

And now show him tearing someone of Odin's durability in half. Owen has control over his molecules this has nothing to do with his overall durability.

You don't even seem to understand MM's powers which explains the confusion.

He hasn't but he has no known limits and his strength feats and powers tell me it's doable.

Destroying Molecule Man isn't all that difficult I'd wager.

*cough* Donald Blake *cough* Can Donald Blake resist his powers like the Sentry did ? LOL.

No he has not. He showed the ability to rip Ares is haft who not nearly as powerfil as Odin. To trying and pretend he could easily rip Odin in haft from strength alone based of the Ares incident is laughable at best I am afraid.

Bring down asguard means what? He destroy some stones, not beyond any heavy hitter, far from meaning he can ripp Odin in haft......... I never said ares is comparable to Odin. I said Void's powers have shown the power to do so to others while taking on groups of opponents.

So asgard is just regular stones now ? Wow. Di dyou even read siege or look at the scans ?

bbrem123

Bring down asguard means what? He destroy some stones, not beyond any heavy hitter, far from meaning he can ripp Odin in haft.........

he destroy MM and norn stone loki in the same fashion and made them look like weaklings compared to him....whos to say he cant do it to odin?....if MM cant resist voids assault what chance does odin have?

Dum Dum Dugan

I never said ares is comparable to Odin. I said Void's powers have shown the power to do so to others while taking on groups of opponents.

So asgard is just regular stones now ? Wow. Di dyou even read siege or look at the scans ?
Yes and? what does this haft to do with you making an absurd statement that Sentry from strength alone can easily ripp appart odin?

Yes I own it, and still dont see how him break through a castle is beyond any class 100 ability to do so.

quanchi112
Yes and? what does this haft to do with you making an absurd statement that Sentry from strength alone can easily ripp appart odin?

Yes I own it, and still dont see how him break through a castle is beyond any class 100 ability to do so. Due to his powers and feats I don't think it's absurd at all.

So asgard is comparable to a regular castle ? Stop now before you further say something worse than this.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by bbrem123
he destroy MM and norn stone loki in the same fashion and made them look like weaklings compared to him....whos to say he cant do it to odin?....if MM cant resist voids assault what chance does odin have?
what he did to MM was through matter control, I talking about pure strength. Which quan seems to be under the impression that sentry is capable of ripping apart sky father level being with strength alone, based off pretty much nothing.

quanchi112
what he did to MM was through matter control, I talking about pure strength. Which quan seems to be under the impression that sentry is capable of ripping apart sky father level being with strength alone, based off pretty much nothing. Only the fact he did so rather easily to other beings. His powers seemed to have no known limits either.

bbrem123
what he did to MM was through matter control, I talking about pure strength. Which quan seems to be under the impression that sentry is capable of ripping apart sky father level being with strength alone, based off pretty much nothing.

who do u feel wins this then...sorry too missed that..was debating something totally different

Rage.Of.Olympus
Is Quan really arguing the Void can rip apart Odin?

Based on what. Ares? That's incredibly asinine, even for you Quan.

Odin still stomps.

Dum Dum Dugan
Due to his powers and feats I don't think it's absurd at all.

So asgard is comparable to a regular castle ? Stop now before you further say something worse than this.
what feats might these be? Ares feat? Ares is many times less powerful then Odin and would not be evena remote threat to him. I am sorry but I don't believe in the least that your basing this believe off of feats, but rather your own personal bias.

No it not, but there zero evidence that a normal class 100 could npot have done the same. Nor is there really an evidence that there castle all that powerful to begin with. Pretending that I am being ridiculous because I don't love to over exaggerated sentry feats like some one I know is laughable roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by bbrem123
who do u feel wins this then...sorry too missed that..was debating something totally different
No worry, it was an easy mistake. I not sure really. I saving my judgement for the moment.

quanchi112
Is Quan really arguing the Void can rip apart Odin?

Based on what. Ares? That's incredibly asinine, even for you Quan.

Odin still stomps. I feel with enough power he can more than do so.

He didn't just rip Ares in half. Do you know who else he ripped in half, dugie ?

Then why make a false comparison downplaying the feat. LOL.

It's asgard dude I don't think any class 100 can do what Sentry did. The entire story showed what Sentry is capable of when he loses it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Only the fact he did so rather easily to other beings. His powers seemed to have no known limits either.
he did so to two being who combined power is not even remotely comparable to Odin......yea sounds more like bias wishful thinking to me, then any logical point supported by evidence.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why would JMS' Asgard be more durable than other modern day structures? You could argue that the metal used to construct it is more durable than regular steel etc. but that's it as far as I can tell.

I think Thor could just as easily have brought down Asgard.

quanchi112
he did so to two being who combined power is not even remotely comparable to Odin......yea sounds more like bias wishful thinking to me, then any logical point supported by evidence. No, coupled with his power feats and the fact he has no known limits, the entire skrull army was scared of just him due to his awesome power, he brought down asgard while fighting thor, and it tore two others in half easily I'd say it's more than reasonable.

Thor needed BrB to hold asgard up just on their own too there, sport. That's two class 100's just holding it up whereas Void did so easily while taking on Thor. Point proven. smile

quanchi112
Why would JMS' Asgard be more durable than other modern day structures? You could argue that the metal used to construct it is more durable than regular steel etc. but that's it as far as I can tell.

I think Thor could just as easily have brought down Asgard. We've seen thor need his Bill buddy just to hold it up. Sentry brought it down easily on his own while fighting Thor.

Dum Dum Dugan

I think Thor could just as easily have brought down Asgard.
I agree 100%. Most real class 100 could have done it as well, they just lack the flight and speed.

But Thor could have easily duplicated that feat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I feel with enough power he can more than do so.

He didn't just rip Ares in half. Do you know who else he ripped in half, dugie ?

Then why make a false comparison downplaying the feat. LOL.

It's asgard dude I don't think any class 100 can do what Sentry did. The entire story showed what Sentry is capable of when he loses it.

I feel you don't know what you're talking about.

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/3844/funny_cat_pictures_163.jpg

I forgot about Carnage.

What are you even saying here? I didn't bring up Ares and I made no false comparison.

So what, dude? Asgard City is very large. At least compared to normal structures. That's it. Asgardian buildings aren't any more durable -at least noticeably- than regular modern day buildings.

quanchi112
I agree 100%. Most real class 100 could have done it as well, they just lack the flight and speed.

But Thor could have easily duplicated that feat. Thor already needed help holding up asgard with Bill. smile

quanchi112
I feel you don't know what you're talking about.

http://picture.funnycorner.net/funny-pictures/3844/funny_cat_pictures_163.jpg

I forgot about Carnage.

What are you even saying here? I didn't bring up Ares and I made no false comparison.

So what, dude? Asgard City is very large. At least compared to normal structures. That's it. Asgardian buildings aren't any more durable -at least noticeably- than regular modern day buildings. You did say Ares. Reread your post.

Magic and Thor needed Bill to hold it up.

Rage.Of.Olympus
We've seen thor need his Bill buddy just to hold it up. Sentry brought it down easily on his own while fighting Thor.

baka

Thor and Bill lifting up Asgard without even so much as grunting proves nothing you twit.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_brb_strike1.jpghttp://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_brb_strike2.jpg > Busting Asgard
Thanks Galan.

Oh and:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5734/page16ip4.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
No, coupled with his power feats and the fact he has no known limits, the entire skrull army was scared of just him due to his awesome power, he brought down asgard while fighting thor, and tore two others in half easily I'd say it's more than reasonable.

Thor needed BrB to hold asgard up just on their own too there, sport. That's two class 100's just holding it up whereas Void did so easily while taking on Thor. Point proven. smile

No it from bias, the fact you think it reasonable just further proves you allow your bias to blind your judgement.

Ares and carnage being ripped in haft are not remotely close to Odin. Nor is breaking through a castle. Honestly look at your arguments before getting all high and mighty.

except Void did not hold it up champ he blasted through it, which either of the class 100's could have done. Thanks for exaggerrating the feat further though wink

Point is not proven, dam now I understand why people dislike you so. Not only are you constantly wrong, but your arguements are based off hype and wishful thinking. Then to top it off you pretend like your winning the debate with your constant spewing of nonsense.

Dum Dum Dugan
Thor already needed help holding up asgard with Bill. smile
nice to know, to bad blasting through something and holding it up arnt the same thing. But thanks for showing me your incapable of telling the differences when it concerns one of your favorite characters.

quanchi112
baka

Thor and Bill lifting up Asgard without even so much as grunting proves nothing you twit.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_brb_strike1.jpghttp://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_brb_strike2.jpg > Busting Asgard
Thanks Galan.

Oh and:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5734/page16ip4.jpg It's obvious Thor needed Bill's aid hence his aid. Thor needs a partner which shows on his own even if he could do it this would be a struggle while the Void it while restraining Thor himself.

This isn't as impressive as him raring up for a shot as Void doing so while restraining Thor. Busting up a planet is impressive but restraining a top tier and destroying a magical homeland takes the cake. That's power.

No it from bias, the fact you think it reasonable just further proves you allow your bias to blind your judgement.

Ares and carnage being ripped in haft are not remotely close to Odin. Nor is breaking through a castle. Honestly look at your arguments before getting all high and mighty.

except Void did not hold it up champ he blasted through it, which either of the class 100's could have done. Thanks for exaggerrating the feat further though wink

Point is not proven, dam now I understand why people dislike you so. Not only are you constantly wrong, but your arguements are based off hype and wishful thinking. Then to top it off you pretend like your winning the debate with your constant spewing of nonsense. Wrong. I have cited my reasoning, Sentry's implication of power, Sentry feats, etc. you can disagree all you want but I have based it on all the of the above which is logical imo.

He tore Loki in half easily as well. The guy's a brick sh-thouse. I feel he could do the same to Odin but then again it's my opinion not yours so save your preaching for someone who cares.

He restrained Thor while doing so. destroying something like so is harder than holding it up. Try lifting a 45 pound dumbbell then try destroying it. tell me which one is harder.

Dugan you can't keep yourself in check here I could care less about opinions just try to stay on point here.

Pull yourself together.

nice to know, to bad blasting through something and holding it up arnt the same thing. But thanks for showing me your incapable of telling the differences when it concerns one of your favorite characters. Destroying a rock and holding it up are two completely different things. I think you truly believe holding up a rock is harder. That's why I am more intelligent than you are. smile

illadelph12
Don't get me started on Delph.

When I get my powers back I'm gonna f*ck you up Pig.

(no homo)

-Pr-
Originally posted by illadelph12
When I get my powers back I'm gonna f*ck you up Pig.

(no homo)

The fact that you added (no homo) actually makes me more worried.

iceman24567
Odin stomps then takes a number 3 on the Voids lifeless body for shits and giggles

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin stomps then takes a number 3 on the Voids lifeless body for shits and giggles How does Odin win ?

WhiteWitchKing
Odin still wins this. The Void was harmed by heroes amped with Norn Stones. Odin's magic is will beyond Cap and IM amped by Norn stones. Thor without losing that Norn Stone power still blasted Void into the fields for IM to drop a helicarrier on it's head that cause it to revert back to Bob. Odin's power is well beyond all of this. Void get reverts back to Bob and will die by from the following attack. Odin takes this easily.

quanchi112
Odin still wins this. The Void was harmed by heroes amped with Norn Stones. Odin's magic is will beyond Cap and IM amped by Norn stones. Thor without losing that Norn Stone power still blasted Void into the fields for IM to drop a helicarrier on it's head that cause it to revert back to Bob. Odin's power is well beyond all of this. Void get reverts back to Bob and will die by from the following attack. Odin takes this easily. Harmed does not equal defeated. Wolverine can clash WW Hulk but he can't beat him and even if someone destroys the Void he comes back the moment he wants to and even survived the MM trying to kill him which is beyond Odin's best efforts.

Dropping any old helicarrier wouldn't always cause the same reaction here and he doesn't have access to one anyways and despite this still wasn't defeated until he forced Thor to kill him.

iceman24567
It would take atleast 1000 Voids to beat Odin amirite Rage?

-Pr-
Someone want to explain to me what relevance Thor's strength has to this thread before i start warning people?

iceman24567
Someone want to explain to me what relevance Thor's strength has to this thread before i start warning people? Well obviously it took Thor level strength to kill the real Void duh confused

Badabing
Someone want to explain to me what relevance Thor's strength has to this thread before i start warning people? None. And Iceman needs more than a warning. sneer

WhiteWitchKing
Harmed does not equal defeated. Wolverine can clash WW Hulk but he can't beat him and even if someone destroys the Void he comes back the moment he wants to and even survived the MM trying to kikll him which is beyond Odin's best efforts.

MM killed him more than long enough to count as a win in a forum fight.

Odin beat Infinity who was crushing planets. Odin doesn't have the force of a helicarrier in his powers? Do you think you're actually a good debater writing garbage like this? The entire board thinks you're full of crap most of the time and yet you still continue to prove this. How does writing crap like this make you the undisputed champion debater of this board? Why do you embarrass youself?

Odin wrecks Void in few hits and causes him to revert back to Bob and kills Bob in the following attack. Void ripping Odin in half when nobody has ever harmed Odin in such a manner is a bs argument with no backing. Ares is a gnat to Odin.

Also if Odin can't hit like a helicarrier yet was able to knock Thanos around, then essentially you want us to believe helicarriers would knock Thanos out right?

iceman24567
None. And Iceman needs more than a warning. sneer But....... Nazi embarrasment

Silent Master
Odin wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
But....... Nazi embarrasment stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's obvious Thor needed Bill's aid hence his aid. Thor needs a partner which shows on his own even if he could do it this would be a struggle while the Void it while restraining Thor himself.

This isn't as impressive as him raring up for a shot as Void doing so while restraining Thor. Busting up a planet is impressive but restraining a top tier and destroying a magical homeland takes the cake. That's power.

Whatever you say Quan. I thought it was pretty obvious that Fraction just wanted Bill to have a final moment with Thor as he was pretty much worthless against the Super Skrull.

What the f*ck? Bill just one shotted a planet. Destroying Asgard is not nearly as impressive.

Void was not restraining Thor when he dive bombed Asgard.

Prove that JMS' Asgard is any more durable than modern day structures or that there is any magic reinforcing it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You did say Ares. Reread your post.

Magic and Thor needed Bill to hold it up.

I saw Ares mentioned. I pointed out the fallacious nature of using Ares as a basis for Void ripping Odin in half (WTF?).

Based on what is Void ripping Odin in half?

Magic =/= Argument

quanchi112
Whatever you say Quan. I thought it was pretty obvious that Fraction just wanted Bill to have a final moment with Thor as he was pretty much worthless against the Super Skrull.

What the f*ck? Bill just one shotted a planet. Destroying Asgard is not nearly as impressive.

Void was not restraining Thor when he dive bombed Asgard.

Prove that JMS' Asgard is any more durable than modern day structures or that there is any magic reinforcing it. It was also pretty much obviously the entire skrull race feared the Sentry's power alone. Thor is a blip on the radar to them so it shows you power wise Sentry is leaps and bounds greater especially when we factor in the Void's appearances against Thor.

While holding Thor in check at the same time this is more impressive. Bill is just cocking back and letting it all go.

It's floating isn't it ? Are you saying that magic isns't involved in asgard ? I thought castles typically didn't hover.

I saw Ares mentioned. I pointed out the fallacious nature of using Ares as a basis for Void ripping Odin in half (WTF?).

Based on what is Void ripping Odin in half?

Magic =/= Argument He ripped Loki in half as well and did so easily. As the Void an all out Void his powers go through the roof against Ares he was only starting to lose it.

Based on the Void's displays of power and strength an dimplied power I believe so.

I've already given my reasoning of course you don't accept it you also believe what if's are canon on here.

quanchi112
MM killed him more than long enough to count as a win in a forum fight.

Odin beat Infinity who was crushing planets. Odin doesn't have the force of a helicarrier in his powers? Do you think you're actually a good debater writing garbage like this? The entire board thinks you're full of crap most of the time and yet you still continue to prove this. How does writing crap like this make you the undisputed champion debater of this board? Why do you embarrass youself?

Odin wrecks Void in few hits and causes him to revert back to Bob and kills Bob in the following attack. Void ripping Odin in half when nobody has ever harmed Odin in such a manner is a bs argument with no backing. Ares is a gnat to Odin.

Also if Odin can't hit like a helicarrier yet was able to knock Thanos around, then essentially you want us to believe helicarriers would knock Thanos out right? Then how long was he out ?

Void also discovered these powers after anyways meaning it wouldn't take him this long and that he can overpower MM at any point forward at his own game.

It wasn't the force of the helicarrier as he was hit by far greater force prior to. This just caused the guilt to come to the top. You obviously think helicarrier means greater force than MM destroying you completely. Wow. Please at least attempt to understand the scene before going off on another emotional rant.

Odin can't do so. Void beats him with his molecular powers and Odin won't have the luxury of a fortunate event to occur to bring Bob to the forefront.

You still don't understand the plot device that the helicarrier represented in the story. You are confusing it with force alone. laughing out loud

Ps. Thanos isn't in this thread try and stay on point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.