KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Void vs. Odin

Void vs. Odin
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Void vs. Odin

This way we can settle this here once and for all.

Who wins ?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:36 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Still Odin.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:37 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Odin.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

This has been done before and closed before I believe.

Odin stomps.

And just saying if quan argues that void stomps him its called a bait thread. With the intention of baiting people.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:38 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Odin soul sucks Void to a ko.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:38 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thor defeated Void, what makes you think Odin cant???? sheesh..

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:40 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
*Sigh* Loki is always referred to as an Asgardian. This is a result of his adoption long ago. He is not related to Odin or Asgardians in anyway as far as I know. You know this.

erm Mangog is purely a spiritually/metaphysical entity. At least during the Silver Age. He is a being that is empowered and grows with exposure to rage/hate. What, do you think Odin shrunk his race? It was outright stated IIRC, that Odin destroyed Mangog's race. Which I guess was limited to the physical.

Edit: My bad, I'll get back on topic.
It states it right on the panel his asgardian powers. He lords over him and this has always been the case. It's right on the panel from the scan you posted.

Odin undid Mangog and returned him to his previous state. He can't turn someone into a billion people that wasn't the result of a billion souls of hate so this example also doesn't apply to the Void.

It's not in character for Odin anyways to defend asgard in this way.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Had to be done, amirite guys?

Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Black bolt z
This has been done before and closed before I believe.

Odin stomps.

And just saying if quan argues that void stomps him its called a bait thread. With the intention of baiting people.
No, this is creating the proper thread and not derailing another. That's why I did so. A mod told us not to derail a thread I mean you really want me to get in trouble here.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:41 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, this is creating the proper thread and not derailing another. That's why I did so. A mod told us not to derail a thread I mean you really want me to get in trouble here.
Then do a BZ or something. Don't create another thread with the intention of baiting another poster (Rage) into it.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:43 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

This won't stay open that long anyway...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:43 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

And Look!

This thread was created just yesterday!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...oid+vs.+Odin%29

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Then do a BZ or something. Don't create another thread with the intention of baiting another poster (Rage) into it.
I didn't bait him I wanted to continue our discussion.

Originally posted by -Pr-
This won't stay open that long anyway...
Is there another Void vs. Odin thread or do you mean to close it just anyway.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:44 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

It states it right on the panel his asgardian powers. He lords over him and this has always been the case. It's right on the panel from the scan you posted.

Odin undid Mangog and returned him to his previous state. He can't turn someone into a billion people that wasn't the result of a billion souls of hate so this example also doesn't apply to the Void.

It's not in character for Odin anyways to defend asgard in this way.

*Sigh* Loki is always referred to as an Asgardian. This is a result of his adoption long ago. He is not related to Odin or Asgardians in anyway as far as I know. You know this.

What are you even saying here? I think you just have this need to type something in even when you don't have a point.

One more time: Odin destroyed Mangog's race. He then punished them by turning them into Mangog. When he saw fit, he destroyed Mangog, and recreated the race. Mangog was a spiritual based entity which would make sense as the physical forms of the race was apparently destroyed.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:49 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

And Look!

This thread was created just yesterday!

Merge or something?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:49 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Is there another Void vs. Odin thread or do you mean to close it just anyway.

will either merge or just close it. i dunno yet.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:50 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

You know what Quan, I'm actually down for a Battle Zone. My exams will be over in two weeks from now. Odin vs. Void.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:50 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Merge or something?

What if void is the void as shown in the what if issues...
Different from the 616 issues...

You do realize the difference between the two threads right?

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:52 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

What are you even saying here? I think you just have this need to type something in even when you don't have a point.

One more time: Odin destroyed Mangog's race. He then punished them by turning them into Mangog. When he saw fit, he destroyed Mangog, and recreated the race. Mangog was a spiritual based entity which would make sense as the physical forms of the race was apparently destroyed.
That doesn't matter and it was stated on the scan yet you ignore it.

Odin just reverted mangog back to his previous state.

Together they were one billion souls but nothing impressive or anything on their own and this is another example of him undoing his own work later on which proves my case.

There are no examples outside regular humans and characters he has dominion over of him manipulating their souls in a fight.

Loki was punished and has faced Odin countless times and Odin has never manipulated his soul while fighting him. He did this as a punishment for his actions here.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:53 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by rotiart
What if void is the void as shown in the what if issues...
Different from the 616 issues...

You do realize the difference between the two threads right?
It is? I thought he just titled it what if and it was void vs. Odin....oh.

How about this one?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2011 12:53 AM