Master Chief vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Backstory: Master Chief finds himself locked in battle with the Predator. The Predator decides to make it a challenge and fights Master Chief with his staff. MC has the same weapon. Both are equipped their respective armor. Battle site is in South Central LA. Who wins?

*Predator has been seen in games

Badass anime film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCpMz-p8NPU

RE: Blaxican
Chief easily slaughters.

DarkC
This has been done before I believe.

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Chief easily slaughters.

Jinkaza1987
PREDATOR FROM THE MOVIE PREDATOR? I THINK ITS ONE OF THE RULES THAT ALL THE CHARACTERS IN A VS THREAD SHOULD ORIGINATE FROM A GAME? OTHERWISE I WOULD LOVE TO POST KAKASHI VS AKUMA?

Kazenji
Could be the one from the recent AVP game.

Kosmic King
I'm pretty sure they had to originate from a game to be here.

Anyway, Master Chiefs fought invisible elites before and beat them. However, I've got the feeling that Predator is stronger than your average elite. Though seeing the way he destroyed the Covenant Starship in Halo 2 makes me think that he could very well win.

Kazenji
Only thing i know that they can use in these vs threads from AVP is the Praetorian Xeno and Predalien.

Jinkaza1987
Originally posted by Kazenji
Only thing i know that they can use in these vs threads from AVP is the Praetorian Xeno and Predalien.

no dude..... the rule is that the characters should ORIGINATE from a game... just because they were in 1 or 100 games it doesnt matter... as long as they ORIGINATED from a movie or comic... they cannot be used here... i mean we might as well make a spiderman(any spiderman game) vs joker(MKvsDC) thread here if what your saying is right....

Kazenji
Originally posted by Jinkaza1987
no dude..... the rule is that the characters should ORIGINATE from a game... just because they were in 1 or 100 games it doesnt matter... as long as they ORIGINATED from a movie or comic... they cannot be used here... i mean we might as well make a spiderman(any spiderman game) vs joker(MKvsDC) thread here if what your saying is right....

Ummm no your wrong those two that i mentioned did originate from a game but i could be wrong on the Predalien seems to origiante from the comics

but the other still stands.

Jinkaza1987
well what you are saying does make sense... but that also kinda opens doors to characters like wolverine-symbiote hybrid from web of shadows. but nevermind...

Kazenji
well what you are saying does make sense... but that also kinda opens doors to characters like wolverine-symbiote hybrid from web of shadows. but nevermind...

http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Praetorian

as for those hybrids from comic based games ask the mods about that i suppose.

Jinkaza1987
cool

SpadeKing

Actually he originated in a comic.

Thread exists already and there is more of a (phail) debate on there.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=525478&highlight=predator+forumid%3A85

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.