JLI vs Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Which had better runs? Which team has better dynamics? Which characters are more interesting?

iceman24567
Jli are a bunch of jokers in comparison to the Outsiders hell I would give the Outsiders the win in a fight even if they have less power houses

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
Jli are a bunch of jokers in comparison to the Outsiders hell I would give the Outsiders the win in a fight even if they have less power houses

Not a fight shifty

Allankles
Originally posted by Bentley
Which had better runs? Which team has better dynamics? Which characters are more interesting?

JLA have had more opportunities to have average to mediocre runs but I prefer big stories when teams are involved so JLA.

Dynamics? Can cover a lot of things, in terms of playing off of each others strengths I'd go with the outsiders. JLA may even have better team work, but they also have more power to fall back on.

JLA have the more interesting characters, easily.

Bentley
We agree this is Justice League International/Generation Lost, the home of Blue Beetle and Captain Atom?

Allankles
If that's the case then Outsiders for story and dynamic. The Justice League still have the more interesting characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.