KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLI vs Outsiders

JLI vs Outsiders
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

JLI vs Outsiders

Which had better runs? Which team has better dynamics? Which characters are more interesting?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:18 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Jli are a bunch of jokers in comparison to the Outsiders hell I would give the Outsiders the win in a fight even if they have less power houses

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:22 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by iceman24567
Jli are a bunch of jokers in comparison to the Outsiders hell I would give the Outsiders the win in a fight even if they have less power houses

Not a fight shifty

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:29 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Re: JLI vs Outsiders

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Which had better runs? Which team has better dynamics? Which characters are more interesting?

JLA have had more opportunities to have average to mediocre runs but I prefer big stories when teams are involved so JLA.

Dynamics? Can cover a lot of things, in terms of playing off of each others strengths I'd go with the outsiders. JLA may even have better team work, but they also have more power to fall back on.

JLA have the more interesting characters, easily.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:31 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

We agree this is Justice League International/Generation Lost, the home of Blue Beetle and Captain Atom?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:40 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

If that's the case then Outsiders for story and dynamic. The Justice League still have the more interesting characters.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2011 01:44 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote