Classic Hulk vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
This is very very classic hulk. Like first 20 issues level hulk.

Against Colossus.

juggernaut74
A teenage Colossus who fought smartly defeated a Savage Hulk, so an adult Colossus fighting the same way should be able to win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He jumped a calm and injured Hulk, and maybe temporarily knocked him out for like a few seconds. He got his ass absolutely kicked in moments the moment it resembled head to head.

Every Hulk incarnation I've seen whether Gray, or Professor beats Colossus. I'm not the biggest Hulk fan, but Colossus is simply not out of his depth.

Hulk sits at the head of the Class 100 table with Thor, Superman etc. while Colossus stares longingly inside through the window in tears.

If you still haven't clued in: Hulk wins.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He jumped a calm and injured Hulk, and maybe temporarily knocked him out for like a few seconds.

Every Hulk incarnation I've seen whether Gray, or Professor beats Colossus. I'm not the biggest Hulk fan, but Colossus is simply not out of his depth.

Hulk sits at the head of the Class 100 table with Thor, Superman etc. while Colossus staring longly inside through the window in tears.

Hulk wins. He pushed him into a river....then they had a staredown.........and Hulk looked pissed......

Black bolt z
He jumped a calm and injured Hulk, and maybe temporarily knocked him out for like a few seconds. He got his ass absolutely kicked in moments the moment it resembled head to head.

Hulk sits at the head of the Class 100 table with Thor, Superman etc. while Colossus stares longingly inside through the window in tears.

If you still haven't clued in: Hulk wins. Exactly thats why this is very early hulk.

Classic classic hulk was much weaker then even gray hulk.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Colossus can hang longer than he would today if this comic happened back in the 60's where he would use hit and run tactics etc. i.e how he fights against Cain. Like the Thing does. However, if a comic was published today were a Hulk plucked from the timestream fought Colossus, I'd wager on it being just a beat down in anything resembling hand to hand.

It's been a while, but was the Hulk really that much weaker. I'm sure his feats were weaker, but even in the early 60's he still occupied the high end strength tier along with Thor.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
He pushed him into a river....then they had a staredown.........and Hulk looked pissed......

Iight. I'll go find the issue to make sure.

Black bolt z
Colossus can hang longer than he would today if this comic happened back in the 60's where he would use hit and run tactics etc. i.e how he fights against Cain. Like the Thing does. However, if a comic was published today were a Hulk plucked from the timestream fought Colossus, I'd wager on it being just a beat down in anything resembling hand to hand.

It's been a while, but was the Hulk really that much weaker. I'm sure his feats were weaker, but even in the early 60's he still occupied the high end strength tier along with Thor.

Iight. I'll go find the issue to make sure. I mean just off the top of my head it took hulk like 12 hours to punch through 10 feet of concrete. About 100 comics later he tore through 10 feet of re-enforced concrete like paper.

Originally always had trouble with the thing alone. About 100 comics later the whole FF had trouble taking him down.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iight, I'll uh acquire the issue soon enough.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I mean just off the top of my head it took hulk like 12 hours to punch through 10 feet of concrete. About 100 comics later he tore through 10 feet of re-enforced concrete like paper.

Originally always had trouble with the thing alone. About 100 comics later the whole FF had trouble taking him down.

Okay, it's been a while and I don't have my comics, so if the Hulk that appeared in Avengers/Thor is more than 20 issues later of his own series, you'd have a point.

I mean, based on feats, Colossus beats the Hulk up until he appeared in the Avengers and/or Thor.

Edit: Yea, Colossus wins purely on feats. Just googled the respective dates.

Still, if the Hulk were plucked from the time stream, I'd wager on a beat down. Just saying.

guy222
hulk

SupremeMan
Yes I think current Colossus could beat the Hulk of the earliest stories. As people point out, that Hulk could be held back by a concrete wall.

OneDumbG0
Are you guys referring to the cave that Bruce Banner built to trap the Hulk in his early days and Rick Jones would monitor him? Because that cave has been used in present time.

dmills
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Are you guys referring to the cave that Bruce Banner built to trap the Hulk in his early days and Rick Jones would monitor him? Because that cave has been used in present time. I was just going to say. And wasn't it as recent as like Hulks 613 or something?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Are you guys referring to the cave that Bruce Banner built to trap the Hulk in his early days and Rick Jones would monitor him? Because that cave has been used in present time. No. Different wall. That wall is 20 feet thick. I'm referring to a 10 ft thick wall.

King Castle
how classic are we going?

are we going back to the 5 ton thing lvl classic?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Castle
how classic are we going?

are we going back to the 5 ton thing lvl classic? Originally posted by Sin I AM
re-read the op

King Castle
Hulk loses horribly..

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No. Different wall. That wall is 20 feet thick. I'm referring to a 10 ft thick wall. Issue #?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.