KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Hulk vs. Colossus

Classic Hulk vs. Colossus
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Classic Hulk vs. Colossus

This is very very classic hulk. Like first 20 issues level hulk.

Against Colossus.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:22 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

A teenage Colossus who fought smartly defeated a Savage Hulk, so an adult Colossus fighting the same way should be able to win.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:32 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

He jumped a calm and injured Hulk, and maybe temporarily knocked him out for like a few seconds. He got his ass absolutely kicked in moments the moment it resembled head to head.

Every Hulk incarnation I've seen whether Gray, or Professor beats Colossus. I'm not the biggest Hulk fan, but Colossus is simply not out of his depth.

Hulk sits at the head of the Class 100 table with Thor, Superman etc. while Colossus stares longingly inside through the window in tears.

If you still haven't clued in: Hulk wins.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 09:37 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He jumped a calm and injured Hulk, and maybe temporarily knocked him out for like a few seconds.

Every Hulk incarnation I've seen whether Gray, or Professor beats Colossus. I'm not the biggest Hulk fan, but Colossus is simply not out of his depth.

Hulk sits at the head of the Class 100 table with Thor, Superman etc. while Colossus staring longly inside through the window in tears.

Hulk wins.
He pushed him into a river....then they had a staredown.........and Hulk looked pissed......

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:36 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

He jumped a calm and injured Hulk, and maybe temporarily knocked him out for like a few seconds. He got his ass absolutely kicked in moments the moment it resembled head to head.

Hulk sits at the head of the Class 100 table with Thor, Superman etc. while Colossus stares longingly inside through the window in tears.

If you still haven't clued in: Hulk wins.
Exactly thats why this is very early hulk.

Classic classic hulk was much weaker then even gray hulk.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:37 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Colossus can hang longer than he would today if this comic happened back in the 60's where he would use hit and run tactics etc. i.e how he fights against Cain. Like the Thing does. However, if a comic was published today were a Hulk plucked from the timestream fought Colossus, I'd wager on it being just a beat down in anything resembling hand to hand.

It's been a while, but was the Hulk really that much weaker. I'm sure his feats were weaker, but even in the early 60's he still occupied the high end strength tier along with Thor.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
He pushed him into a river....then they had a staredown.........and Hulk looked pissed......

Iight. I'll go find the issue to make sure.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 23rd, 2011 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:40 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Colossus can hang longer than he would today if this comic happened back in the 60's where he would use hit and run tactics etc. i.e how he fights against Cain. Like the Thing does. However, if a comic was published today were a Hulk plucked from the timestream fought Colossus, I'd wager on it being just a beat down in anything resembling hand to hand.

It's been a while, but was the Hulk really that much weaker. I'm sure his feats were weaker, but even in the early 60's he still occupied the high end strength tier along with Thor.

Iight. I'll go find the issue to make sure.
I mean just off the top of my head it took hulk like 12 hours to punch through 10 feet of concrete. About 100 comics later he tore through 10 feet of re-enforced concrete like paper.

Originally always had trouble with the thing alone. About 100 comics later the whole FF had trouble taking him down.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Iight, I'll uh acquire the issue soon enough.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I mean just off the top of my head it took hulk like 12 hours to punch through 10 feet of concrete. About 100 comics later he tore through 10 feet of re-enforced concrete like paper.

Originally always had trouble with the thing alone. About 100 comics later the whole FF had trouble taking him down.

Okay, it's been a while and I don't have my comics, so if the Hulk that appeared in Avengers/Thor is more than 20 issues later of his own series, you'd have a point.

I mean, based on feats, Colossus beats the Hulk up until he appeared in the Avengers and/or Thor.

Edit: Yea, Colossus wins purely on feats. Just googled the respective dates.

Still, if the Hulk were plucked from the time stream, I'd wager on a beat down. Just saying.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 09:50 PM
guy222
With my gal

hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 10:02 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SupremeMan

Yes I think current Colossus could beat the Hulk of the earliest stories. As people point out, that Hulk could be held back by a concrete wall.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2011 10:05 PM
SupremeMan is currently offline Click here to Send SupremeMan a Private Message Find more posts by SupremeMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Are you guys referring to the cave that Bruce Banner built to trap the Hulk in his early days and Rick Jones would monitor him? Because that cave has been used in present time.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 12:18 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Are you guys referring to the cave that Bruce Banner built to trap the Hulk in his early days and Rick Jones would monitor him? Because that cave has been used in present time.
I was just going to say. And wasn't it as recent as like Hulks 613 or something?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 12:47 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
No. Different wall. That wall is 20 feet thick. I'm referring to a 10 ft thick wall.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 12:54 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

how classic are we going?

are we going back to the 5 ton thing lvl classic?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 02:58 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by King Castle
how classic are we going?

are we going back to the 5 ton thing lvl classic?
Originally posted by Sin I AM
re-read the op

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 03:15 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk loses horribly..

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 03:16 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Black bolt z
No. Different wall. That wall is 20 feet thick. I'm referring to a 10 ft thick wall.
Issue #?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 24th, 2011 03:42 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote