The Monarchy Vs Sinestro Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39444/820445-monarchy_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6687/154387-132276-sinestro-corps_large.jpg

StyleTime
Biggest Monarchy threats are Jackson and Prof. Q. I'd have to reread it, as I am kinda hazy on what Jackson's power towards the end; right now, I'm leaning towards the Sinestro Corps.

Prep-Man
Nah, Jackson was mucking with reality. They have a bunch of members that were pretty powerful, including Union, who is GL lite.

Don't forget their tech is crazy powerful.

StyleTime
No, Jackson was standard Jackson until....he died. He came back and was hinted to be absurdly powerful yet still got nearly knocked unconscious by an alternate Midnighter.

You forget that this is Union after Jackson revives him. He wasn't very powerful at all. Monarchy Union wasn't even Songbird level, much less Green Lantern.

Most of the members were practically street levelers. Here is the break down of what will happen to each member in this fight.

Vox: Killed by a stray blast.
Caleb: Killed by a stray blast.
Metropolitan: Killed by a stray blast.
Christine: Killed by a stray blast.
Union: Killed by two stray blasts.
Malcom: Was active for basically one issue and did nothing.

This leaves Jon, Professor Q, and Jackson as the only people worth mentioning. If we give Jon the benefit of the doubt, he can take on one person from the opposition. Professor Q hurts the team as much as she helps; Henshaw can hijack her tech. Jackson might put up a fight but goes down.

It's hard to use The Monarchy in forum matches. It lasted 12 issues and most of those issues were spent constructing the team. If it hadn't been cancelled, maybe there'd be more to work with. Jackson might have solo'd if he had more feats after his rebirth.

Prep-Man
He was powerful, but didn't have much of a durability. Jackson can wipe out most of the cannon fodder in the SC. BTW, everyone is in their prime.

StyleTime
Jackson became a being of pure imagination later on, whatever that means. "Prime" versions of most of these guys are theoretical ,but I will say this:

If Jackson(Imagination form) and Malcom(with the Dream Engine) are truly as powerful as they are supposed to be, either one of them might solo.

Prep-Man
Yeah, it was pretty vague, but Jackson had some nice feats, even in the beginning.

StyleTime
I edited slightly, although it is saying mostly the same thing.

For the record, I think Jackson King is pretty cool. That series may have turned into something more interesting under a different writer.

Prep-Man
even if jackson wasnt in his prime, i think he could mind rape sinestro. i cant think of any example of sinestro resisting a tp attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.