Ikari team vs Fatal Furry team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scum
ikari team:
Heidern
Leona
Whip
Clark
Ralf

vs

Fatal furry team:
Terry bogard
Andy bogard
Joe higashi
Mai shiranui
Blue Mary

this is a 5 on 5 melee

scum
been a long time since i posted on this site

scum
11 views but no one wants to say anything .why?

Cyner
1) Fury is spelled with one R.

2) No idea what "Ikari" means or even who those characters are.

3) you posted at 1AM my time, anyone who's gonna post is asleep or busy.

No End N Site
Team 2, cuz of Terry Bogard.

elfirrepins
Ikari team have better teamwork, but Fatal Fury team will win on their base advantage. The Ikari team have good defenses and awkward moves, but Fatal Fury team have better attack and speed. And Fatal Fury team have fought a lot more than Ikari team.

scum
Originally posted by Cyner
1) Fury is spelled with one R.

2) No idea what "Ikari" means or even who those characters are.

3) you posted at 1AM my time, anyone who's gonna post is asleep or busy.

if you dont know who the characters are why click this thread? mad

scum
Originally posted by elfirrepins
Ikari team have better teamwork, but Fatal Fury team will win on their base advantage. The Ikari team have good defenses and awkward moves, but Fatal Fury team have better attack and speed. And Fatal Fury team have fought a lot more than Ikari team.

it all comes down to terry and heidern and terry can beat him

Esomark
Good fight but this match goes to the Fatal Fury team. More variety on their side and plenty of overwhelming attacks.

Rainbow Dash
Originally posted by scum
if you dont know who the characters are why click this thread? mad

Since the title does not include character names, how is he supposed to know he does not know the characters if he does not click? I clicked because I wanted to know what team was fatally furry big grin

scum
Originally posted by Rainbow Dash
Since the title does not include character names, how is he supposed to know he does not know the characters if he does not click? I clicked because I wanted to know what team was fatally furry big grin

if you put your crusor on the title of the thread you will automatically see the first comment and my first comment has the characters names in it

Rainbow Dash
That's really cool. I didn't know that. I will keep it in mind, thank you. That is still not a reason not to click though, since it show very little. Games 'Versus' Forum rules says that you are supposed to post information on the characters. I know that people does not do this, but if anyone did then many could be part of the discussion even if they do not knew about the characters before smile I should totally start making threads and do this, perhaps it will catch on stick out tongue

Also it would take a lazy person to not click a link she is curious about and instead hope to get all she want out of holding their pointer over the title big grin

scum
Originally posted by Rainbow Dash
That's really cool. I didn't know that. I will keep it in mind, thank you. That is still not a reason not to click though, since it show very little. Games 'Versus' Forum rules says that you are supposed to post information on the characters. I know that people does not do this, but if anyone did then many could be part of the discussion even if they do not knew about the characters before smile I should totally start making threads and do this, perhaps it will catch on stick out tongue

Also it would take a lazy person to not click a link she is curious about and instead hope to get all she want out of holding their pointer over the title big grin
kof is realy popular i used to think every fighting game fan knew about it and its characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.