Orion Vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
two men enter and one man leaves. to the utter death. who comes out on top?

quanchi112
no mother box could heal orion after ba was done with him.

long pig
A motherbox can heal someone from ashes and raise the dead. So, you must mean "Nothing Black Adam could do would be too much for the mother box to heal.".

Other than punching and superspeed, BA doesn't seem to bring much to the table.

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
A motherbox can heal someone from ashes and raise the dead. So, you must mean "Nothing Black Adam could do would be too much for the mother box to heal.".

Other than punching and superspeed, BA doesn't seem to bring much to the table. his punches pack a whallop. sorry but orion would get smoked. ba pawned hero after heo in ww 3. orion loses to hand waves from ds. orion would fight back and make it kinda good but soon as black adam wanted to he would end orion.

tkitna
I think Orion could take a majority if he's at his best.

Orion 7/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
I think Orion could take a majority if he's at his best.

Orion 7/10 orion can hang with ba but at his best is he really comparable to black adam. black adam is ruthless and has been show to deal with the likes of mulitple heroes at once. black adam is just simply more dangerous.

orion lost with the ale before to ds. he was outsmarted. to lose with the ale takes some skill. laughing

spetznaz
Originally posted by quanchi112
orion can hang with ba but at his best is he really comparable to black adam. black adam is ruthless and has been show to deal with the likes of mulitple heroes at once. black adam is just simply more dangerous.

orion lost with the ale before to ds. he was outsmarted. to lose with the ale takes some skill. laughing

Yet another post by Quanchi that shows how little he knows about some seminal DC characters. Let's have a look at your post:

i) You claim that Orion is comparable to BA. Wrong! Orion is a new God, the son of Darkseid, who was sent to New Genesis. Black Adam is a human being who was given the power attributes of 6 ancient deities (e.g. speed of Heru, power of Aton). He is basically a human being granted a boon ...in this case the boon is aspects of power from 6 deities when he utters the word Shazam. Orion has not been granted a boon ....he is a god.

ii) You claim that Black Adam is ruthless. My response is so bloody what! Orion is beyond ruthless ....his nickname is the 'Dog of War' because of his rage, bloodthirst in battle, and the carnage caused when he fights. He is the offspring of Darkseid ....he may be living in New Genesis, but he is Darkseid's son. Orion is actually so potentially ruthless that it is listed as one of his weaknesses ....he has to control himself otherwise his rage will just consume him and turn him into a one-being engine of destruction! So what if Black Adam has a mean streak? It is like comparing a Kawasaki motorbike to a jet fighter, and saying that the bike would win because it has an 'engine.' What is the jet fighter being powered by .....pixie dust?

iii) You claim that Black Adam has been able to defeat 'multiple enemies at once.' You are doutblessly referring to WW3 where BA takes down a bunch of heroes by himself. Nice arc by the way. But totally moot! Especially against Orion ....a being that has taken down entire SECTORS of the Universe by himself. A being whose warfare causes extreme casualties. And you match that against Black Adam, whose greatest feat is taking down a group of Earth-bound heroes! Silly.

Anyways, Black Adam is the $h!t. He is a cool character who can dismantle a lot of people, and he also happens to be one of my favorite characters.
However he is not in the same league as a sun-dipped Superman (in reference to your other thread), or to Orion.

Either of them would totally tear apart Black Adam, and either of them could destroy the same heroes BA took down in far LESS time. If Orion let lose his rage he could possibly destroy the entire sector that Earth is in .....that is what he does when he lets his rage get beyond his New Genesis teachings.

Yet you compare him with Black Adam.

Advice: Stick to Spiderman and Wolverine.

llagrok
Quanchi, did you see what kind of people Black adam were fighting? I don't think beating Atom Smasher, Terra and Frankenstein JR is a feat that puts him on level with Orion.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spetznaz
Yet another post by Quanchi that shows how little he knows about some seminal DC characters. Let's have a look at your post:

i) You claim that Orion is comparable to BA. Wrong! Orion is a new God, the son of Darkseid, who was sent to New Genesis. Black Adam is a human being who was given the power attributes of 6 ancient deities (e.g. speed of Heru, power of Aton). He is basically a human being granted a boon ...in this case the boon is aspects of power from 6 deities when he utters the word Shazam. Orion has not been granted a boon ....he is a god.

ii) You claim that Black Adam is ruthless. My response is so bloody what! Orion is beyond ruthless ....his nickname is the 'Dog of War' because of his rage, bloodthirst in battle, and the carnage caused when he fights. He is the offspring of Darkseid ....he may be living in New Genesis, but he is Darkseid's son. Orion is actually so potentially ruthless that it is listed as one of his weaknesses ....he has to control himself otherwise his rage will just consume him and turn him into a one-being engine of destruction! So what if Black Adam has a mean streak? It is like comparing a Kawasaki motorbike to a jet fighter, and saying that the bike would win because it has an 'engine.' What is the jet fighter being powered by .....pixie dust?

iii) You claim that Black Adam has been able to defeat 'multiple enemies at once.' You are doutblessly referring to WW3 where BA takes down a bunch of heroes by himself. Nice arc by the way. But totally moot! Especially against Orion ....a being that has taken down entire SECTORS of the Universe by himself. A being whose warfare causes extreme casualties. And you match that against Black Adam, whose greatest feat is taking down a group of Earth-bound heroes! Silly.

Anyways, Black Adam is the $h!t. He is a cool character who can dismantle a lot of people, and he also happens to be one of my favorite characters.
However he is not in the same league as a sun-dipped Superman (in reference to your other thread), or to Orion.

Either of them would totally tear apart Black Adam, and either of them could destroy the same heroes BA took down in far LESS time. If Orion let lose his rage he could possibly destroy the entire sector that Earth is in .....that is what he does when he lets his rage get beyond his New Genesis teachings.

Advice: Stick to Spiderman and Wolverine.

love Spetnaz. Good to have you back. big grin thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Quanchi, did you see what kind of people Black adam were fighting? I don't think beating Atom Smasher, Terra and Frankenstein JR is a feat that puts him on level with Orion. is that all he was fighting? nope, not even close. he put down mm and gave him a free pass. he told him next time theymeet it would be far worse. ww 3 was an impressive showing i love how people try to downplay it.

quanchi112

Advice: Stick to Spiderman and Wolverine. its funny how most of your posts explain things that everyone knows. laughing
ur other post went into vivid detail about kmc forum rules. laughing
its quite clear ur another new gods junkie and give them far more credit than they deserve.

im talking about the orion who has to work to get himself out of a titanium box? im talking about an orion who loses to a handwave by darkseid. orion is slated to kill darksied. whoopty doo. fate has him killing ds and to me he hasnt earned it by any means. new gods arent anywhere near as powerful as their fans believe so. especially orion. he can compete and is powerful but no way is he destroying black adam. i saw orion lose with the ale. laughing

again show me on panel proof of orion doing something amazing to multilpe foes at once. oh and those weak parademons on darkseids planets dont count.

laughing black adam layeth the smackdown on the dog of war.it would take more than a hand wave but orion would get slaughtered if black adam were in ww 3 mode.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion with one Universal galaxy blasting AF blast.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Orion with one Universal galaxy blasting AF blast. why did he struggle to get out of the box then. why do hand gestures beat him. that is so weak it isnt even funny. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
why did he struggle to get out of the box then. why do hand gestures beat him. that is so weak it isnt even funny. laughing
Um it's obvious you dont know about Orion or Firestorm. So I'll just let you be.

quanchi112
Um it's obvious you dont know about Orion or Firestorm. So I'll just let you be. i have orions whole run here. and lots of new gods stuff. its funny when i give u on panel proof. u say nothing in return. becuz i always call u on ur lack of knowledge. orion failed with the ale. how bad to u have to be to fail there. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
i have orions whole run here. and lots of new gods stuff. its funny when i give u on panel proof. u say nothing in return. becuz i always call u on ur lack of knowledge. orion failed with the ale. how bad to u have to be to fail there. laughing
IDIOT.

spetznaz
its funny how most of your posts explain things that everyone knows.

I actually agree with you ....most (if not all) of my posts always state things that most people know. The only problem is that there are always some people out there who do not ....in this particular case, you! In the past I have posted on threads where some people believed Wolverine could defeat Superman/Thor/WonderWoman. Now, EVERYONE knows that is not the case, but there were still a couple who believed so.

Same thing here ....EVERYONE (who reads comics) knows that Black Adam is not even a gnat compared to Orion, but then we have you starting a thread asking if Black Adam could defeat Orion (and then adding 'at his best').

its quite clear ur another new gods junkie and give them far more credit than they deserve.

New Gods are not unbeatable ....but that does not mean all and sundry can defeat them. Definitely not Black Adam.

im talking about an orion who loses to a handwave by darkseid.

This is just another example of how atrophied your logic is. You use Orion vs Darkseid to show how Black Adam can defeat Orion? That is just sheer lunacy. Now, if Black Adam could go and defeat Darkseid then you would have a point. But he simply cannot. It is like me claiming to be able to defeat a T-72 tank with a peashooter because T-72s were being destroyed by M1A1 Abrams tanks during the First Gulf War.

whoopty doo. fate has him killing ds and to me he hasnt earned it by any means.

Thank goodness your opinion is not worth much on KMC (from what I gather people think you are ....what did that one poster say .....'silly'), and worth even less to the writers at DC.

he can compete and is powerful but no way is he destroying black adam.

He destroys BA easily. Black Adam is a really potent character, and he is the cat's miaow, but apparently he has developed a weird level of fan support on KMC. He is really amazing, but when people like Quanchi start matching him up against Orion and a Sun-dipped Superman then we have a problem.

By the way Quanchi, talking about Sun-dipped Supes, I was looking for you on the other thread and I couldn't find you. Whereya go .......

i saw orion lose with the ale.

Show me. Don't even give me a scan ....give me the issue number and I'll have it by day's end!
Why?
Because what I remember is that Orion REFUSED to use the ALE and went after Darkseid without it. Orion refused to use it because he wanted to fulfil his destiny unaided! And he defeated Darkseid without the ALE.

Thus I am curious what issue you were reading where Orion used the ALE against Darkseid, and lost.

I could ask for a scan but I am certain it does not exist. Thus I ask for an issue number, so that should give you time to call DC and have them print an issue that has Orion losing to Darkseid even when he is using the ALE.

Now, I may be wrong and such an issue does indeed exist, in whcih case mea culpa. But if it does I am sure it shouldn't be too much of a problem to give me an issue number as to when Orion used the ALE against Darkseid and was defeated with a , how did you put it, a 'handwave from Darkseid.'

I call Bull.

again show me on panel proof of orion doing something amazing to multilpe foes at once. oh and those weak parademons on darkseids planets dont count.

Actually a parademon is more powerful than most of the heroes that Black Adam took down in WW3. The only ones of any merit were Alan, Jonn, and John. The rest were nothing to write home about.

laughing black adam layeth the smackdown on the dog of war.it would take more than a hand wave but orion would get slaughtered if black adam were in ww 3 mode.

You can put as many ' big grin ' as you may, but it still remains that your logic is not sound. And it is not me saying this ...I only came back to KMC yesterday, but looking at your other posts it appears many other posters view you as another silly poster. Which is alright, by the way. It is just much better when posters know something about the characters they are talking about ....you definitely do not know squat about DC characters.

If you did you would know that for all the strength that Black Adam possesses he is not a match for Orion, and not a match for a Sun-Dipped Superman.

It is really that simple.

As I said before ....stick to Wolverine and Spiderman.

TricksterPriest
Hey Spetnaz, didn't you hear? Quanchi said that Thanos and Power Gem Thor could solo the LSH. And that Thanos w/e the IG could beat Spectre. haermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey Spetnaz, didn't you hear? Quanchi said that Thanos and Power Gem Thor could solo the LSH. And that Thanos w/e the IG could beat Spectre. haermm thanos with the ig would crush the spctre. spectre has been caged and he has been utterly decimated by cap marvel amped up. thanos would crush cap marvel amped up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
thanos with the ig would crush the spctre. spectre has been caged and he has been utterly decimated by cap marvel amped up. thanos would crush cap marvel amped up.

um, the spectre that was fighting captain marvel, was hostless right? And Who caged the Spetre? We are talking about mxy's power, who would have no problem beating the crap out of ANY ig wielder. Spectre wasn't beaten. he was caged.

quanchi112
its funny how most of your posts explain things that everyone knows.

I actually agree with you ....most (if not all) of my posts always state things that most people know. The only problem is that there are always some people out there who do not ....in this particular case, you! In the past I have posted on threads where some people believed Wolverine could defeat Superman/Thor/WonderWoman. Now, EVERYONE knows that is not the case, but there were still a couple who believed so.

Same thing here ....EVERYONE (who reads comics) knows that Black Adam is not even a gnat compared to Orion, but then we have you starting a thread asking if Black Adam could defeat Orion (and then adding 'at his best').

New Gods are not unbeatable ....but that does not mean all and sundry can defeat them. Definitely not Black Adam.

im talking about an orion who loses to a handwave by darkseid.

This is just another example of how atrophied your logic is. You use Orion vs Darkseid to show how Black Adam can defeat Orion? That is just sheer lunacy. Now, if Black Adam could go and defeat Darkseid then you would have a point. But he simply cannot. It is like me claiming to be able to defeat a T-72 tank with a peashooter because T-72s were being destroyed by M1A1 Abrams tanks during the First Gulf War.

whoopty doo. fate has him killing ds and to me he hasnt earned it by any means.

Thank goodness your opinion is not worth much on KMC (from what I gather people think you are ....what did that one poster say .....'silly'), and worth even less to the writers at DC.

he can compete and is powerful but no way is he destroying black adam.

He destroys BA easily. Black Adam is a really potent character, and he is the cat's miaow, but apparently he has developed a weird level of fan support on KMC. He is really amazing, but when people like Quanchi start matching him up against Orion and a Sun-dipped Superman then we have a problem.

By the way Quanchi, talking about Sun-dipped Supes, I was looking for you on the other thread and I couldn't find you. Whereya go .......

i saw orion lose with the ale.

Show me. Don't even give me a scan ....give me the issue number and I'll have it by day's end!
Why?
Because what I remember is that Orion REFUSED to use the ALE and went after Darkseid without it. Orion refused to use it because he wanted to fulfil his destiny unaided! And he defeated Darkseid without the ALE.

Thus I am curious what issue you were reading where Orion used the ALE against Darkseid, and lost.

I could ask for a scan but I am certain it does not exist. Thus I ask for an issue number, so that should give you time to call DC and have them print an issue that has Orion losing to Darkseid even when he is using the ALE.

Now, I may be wrong and such an issue does indeed exist, in whcih case mea culpa. But if it does I am sure it shouldn't be too much of a problem to give me an issue number as to when Orion used the ALE against Darkseid and was defeated with a , how did you put it, a 'handwave from Darkseid.'

I call Bull.

Actually a parademon is more powerful than most of the heroes that Black Adam took down in WW3. The only ones of any merit were Alan, Jonn, and John. The rest were nothing to write home about.

You can put as many ' big grin ' as you may, but it still remains that your logic is not sound. And it is not me saying this ...I only came back to KMC yesterday, but looking at your other posts it appears many other posters view you as another silly poster. Which is alright, by the way. It is just much better when posters know something about the characters they are talking about ....you definitely do not know squat about DC characters.

If you did you would know that for all the strength that Black Adam possesses he is not a match for Orion, and not a match for a Sun-Dipped Superman.

It is really that simple.

As I said before ....stick to Wolverine and Spiderman. where did i go, i have been posting nonstop for the last 30 minutes or so. sorry ur not my top priority. has darkseid beaten black adam?

u still have yet to grasp my points. what has orion done that makes him stand out so much. give me some examples. ds fixing a fight to lose to orion inst impressive on orions part either.

heres another problem orion was defeated by some fake lame black racer when he had the ale. he was defeated withotu the ale by a hand gesture from darkseid. two separate instance where orion cant one up ds. even with the ale he loses. for shame dog of war. for shame.

show me an example of orion peforming a feat comparable to ww3 ba. then we will talk more when u get ur act together.

nvrbeenwthagirl
where did i go, i have been posting nonstop for the last 30 minutes or so. sorry ur not my top priority. has darkseid beaten black adam?

u still have yet to grasp my points. what has orion done that makes him stand out so much. give me some examples. ds fixing a fight to lose to orion inst impressive on orions part either.

heres another problem orion was defeated by some fake lame black racer when he had the ale. he was defeated withotu the ale by a hand gesture from darkseid. two separate instance where orion cant one up ds. even with the ale he loses. for shame dog of war. for shame.

show me an example of orion peforming a feat comparable to ww3 ba. then we will talk more when u get ur act together.

OMG u have really done it now.

quanchi112
OMG u have really done it now. done what, laughing laughing laughing

id like to see this poster show me some orion proof. him saying that hes the dog of war doesnt carry a lot of weight with me. call me the skeptic. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
done what, laughing laughing laughing

id like to see this poster show me some orion proof. him saying that hes the dog of war doesnt carry a lot of weight with me. call me the skeptic. laughing

I'd call you an idiot but your itchy button finger is oh so near. laughing laughing Orion Was able to hurt the star conquerer where Superman could not. Orion is a better fighter than BA with Millions of years training. His mother box is going to heal any wounds he gets and his AF can blast BA from Far. BA won't have a chance to get close. parademons are roughly around Superman lvl in strength and durability. And Orion pwns them in waves. It was Orion and Superman who beat back the Uber power S'ivaa. Even tho they were in Giant form, that says ALOT.

quanchi112
I'd call you an idiot but your itchy button finger is oh so near. laughing laughing Orion Was able to hurt the star conquerer where Superman could not. Orion is a better fighter than BA with Millions of years training. His mother box is going to heal any wounds he gets and his AF can blast BA from Far. BA won't have a chance to get close. parademons are roughly around Superman lvl in strength and durability. And Orion pwns them in waves. It was Orion and Superman who beat back the Uber power S'ivaa. Even tho they were in Giant form, that says ALOT. superman was able to kick darksied ass while orion needs ds to throw a fight. laughing i love when u bring up the star conqueror. laughing parademons are on the level of superman?
laughing out loud so what thrity could take out darkseid then according to ur logic if they had free will cuz ds needs to suckerpunch superman nowadays to stand a chance.

stick out tongue

spetznaz
sorry ur not my top priority.

To be honest I would be a little concerned if you were. I am always cautious whenever the intellectually challenged take an undue interest in me ....the gremlins residing in the dark recesses of what they call a 'mind' might tell them to do all sorts of weird things. I'd rather not have a person called 'Quanchi' possessed of atrophied logic taking a deep interest in me.

Thus you have my profound appreciation that you have not made me your top priority. I pity whatever has that spot.

has darkseid beaten black adam?

The most asinine comment I have seen on KMC in 8 months. Your rationale is that Darkseid has not beaten Black Adam.

Goodness, you are worse than Wolverine8888 in his heyday! So, because Thanos has never beaten Robin that means something? Because WW Hulk has never defeated the Huntress means anything?

Amazing.

When have the two EVER met? Your so called 'points' are truly ludicrous.

u still have yet to grasp my points.

What points? All you are posting is weird nonsense! It is hard to grasp such 'gems' of 'brilliance' like 'Darkseid has not beaten Black Adam.' Post a point and I'll try and grasp it. So far I yet have to see something that qualifies as a veritable 'point.'

what has orion done that makes him stand out so much. give me some examples.

You simply do not read DC. I cannot help you. After all, 'Darkseid has never beaten Black Adam' is apparently sufficient for your (dare I say feeble) mind. It would be like explaining advanced physics (or in your case tying shoelaces) to a slobbering sot.

he was defeated withotu the ale by a hand gesture from darkseid.

Wait a minute ....a few posts ago you were claiming that Darkseid defeated Orion when Orion had the ALE.

Now it has become that Darkseid defeated Orion without the ALE. What happened? DC reprint the issue and take away the ALE from Orion or what? I could call them up for you and complain .... I know a guy there.

two separate instance where orion cant one up ds. even with the ale he loses. for shame dog of war. for shame.

You have your stories mixed up. Totally.

However, let us assume we all read the alternate-universe issues of DC that you apparently have access to (e.g. where in one printing Orion 'loses' to Darkseid with the ALE, and a post later he doesn't have it). Even then it would not mean much.

Why?

Because Black Adam would fare far worse!

Back to the T-72/M1A1 Abrams/Pea shooter analogy ....just because an Abrams can destroy a T-72 doesn't mean that a pea shooter can.

we will talk more when u get ur act together.

KMC needs to issue basic Intelligence Quotient tests to people joining up. That would weed away such 'luminaries' as Quanchi.

nvrbeenwthagirl

To be honest I would be a little concerned if you were. I am always cautious whenever the intellectually challenged take an undue interest in me ....the gremlins residing in the dark recesses of what they call a 'mind' might tell them to do all sorts of weird things. I'd rather not have a person called 'Quanchi' possessed of atrophied logic taking a deep interest in me.

Thus you have my profound appreciation that you have not made me your top priority. I pity whatever has that spot.

The most asinine comment I have seen on KMC in 8 months. Your rationale is that Darkseid has not beaten Black Adam.

Goodness, you are worse than Wolverine8888 in his heyday! So, because Thanos has never beaten Robin that means something? Because WW Hulk has never defeated the Huntress means anything?

Amazing.

What points? All you are posting is weird nonsense! It is hard to grasp such 'gems' of 'brilliance' like 'Darkseid has not beaten Black Adam.' Post a point and I'll try and grasp it. So far I yet have to see something that qualifies as a veritable 'point.'

You simply do not read DC. I cannot help you. After all, 'Darkseid has never beaten Black Adam' is apparently sufficient for your (dare I say feeble) mind. It would be like explaining advanced physics (or in your case tying shoelaces) to a slobbering sot.

Wait a minute ....a few posts ago you were claiming that Darkseid defeated Orion when Orion had the ALE.

Now it has become that Darkseid defeated Orion without the ALE. What happened? DC reprint the issue and take away the ALE from Orion or what? I could call them up for you and complain .... I know a guy there.

two separate instance where orion cant one up ds. even with the ale he loses. for shame dog of war. for shame.

However, let us assume we all read the alternate-universe issues of DC that you apparently have access to (e.g. where in one printing Orion 'loses' to Darkseid with the ALE, and a post later he doesn't have it). Even then it would not mean much.

Why?

Back to the T-72/M1A1 Abrams/Pea shooter analogy ....just because an Abrams can destroy a T-72 doesn't mean that a pea shooter can.

KMC needs to issue basic Intelligence Quotient tests to people joining up. That would weed away such 'luminaries' as Quanchi.

You made me cry. I have been wanting someone to get this kid together for a long time. You just pwned him in the worst way EVER. That sad thing is that he's not intelligent enough to know that you just pwned him. laughing

quanchi112

Amazing.

Why?

KMC needs to issue basic Intelligence Quotient tests to people joining up. That would weed away such 'luminaries' as Quanchi. how is it u cant keep up here with me.

ok orion had the ale in his own run. he summoneed darkseid and was going to make him kill himself but ds had a plan with some fakeass black racer. this is one instance where orion couldnt even get the job done withr the ale. shows u how he cant even beat ds with a powerup becuz he was easily deceived. not smart on orions part. again orion fails here as u do with ur new god nonsense.

again just like ur followers u questions peoples iq's, for shame. i thought u wopuld be better than that but as usual i giv emy debaotrs respect until the lose it. here so u arent so confused anymore jimmy my good man.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/orion15kebbin24.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/orion15kebbin27.jpg

does the word dumbass orion with powerup being fooled like the idiot he is.

Happy Dance

quanchi112
You made me cry. I have been wanting someone to get this kid together for a long time. You just pwned him in the worst way EVER. That sad thing is that he's not intelligent enough to know that you just pwned him. laughing on nver i will lay waste to his arguments just like urs. at least he tries to make points. he tries and fails though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
how is it u cant keep up here with me.

ok orion had the ale in his own run. he summoneed darkseid and was going to make him kill himself but ds had a plan with some fakeass black racer. this is one instance where orion couldnt even get the job done withr the ale. shows u how he cant even beat ds with a powerup becuz he was easily deceived. not smart on orions part. again orion fails here as u do with ur new god nonsense.

again just like ur followers u questions peoples iq's, for shame. i thought u wopuld be better than that but as usual i giv emy debaotrs respect until the lose it. here so u arent so confused anymore jimmy my good man.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/orion15kebbin24.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/orion15kebbin27.jpg

does the word dumbass orion with powerup being fooled like the idiot he is.

Happy Dance

If Orion where decieved by say , a 5th grade student, He would be considered a dumb ass. But to be decieved by one of the greatest minds in the universe doesn't make him a dumbass. That would be like saying becuz Reed Richards beats Thing in prep, makes thing an idiot. It does not compute.You really dont' know how to make correct corrilations between characters and thier ability.

quanchi112
If Orion where decieved by say , a 5th grade student, He would be considered a dumb ass. But to be decieved by one of the greatest minds in the universe doesn't make him a dumbass. That would be like saying becuz Reed Richards beats Thing in prep, makes thing an idiot. It does not compute.You really dont' know how to make correct corrilations between characters and thier ability. to lose with the ale against ds porves how dumb orion can be. im glad fate chose him to beat darkseid becuz to me hes as pathetic as can be. superman has done better against ds and hasnt devoted his whole life to beat ds. orion has failed since day one. supes put him on the source wall. black adam would beat up on old orion. i hope they meet and u will see the error of ur ways. i can hear u saying pis now.

laughing

spetznaz
Goodness gracious Quanchi.

I asked for an issue number so that I could call my contact and have him send me the issue whereby, according to you, Darkseid defeats Orion when Orion has the ALE.

What do you do instead ....you put up a scan that shows Darkseid creating a construct of the Black Racer, and having Orion follow him into a Boom Tube.

Alright, I have that issue BTW ...and it is quite good ....but what have you shown me?

Nothing!

You were supposed to show me Darkseid 'backhanding' Orion and defeating him even though big O has the ALE. I have yet to see that ....but thanks for taking up KMC bandwith space by posting totally useless scans.

You said that Darkseid has defeated Orion, even when O has the ALE.

What you did is post a scan from a comic where Orion defeated Darkseid without having to use the ALE (although it was later shown to be a plan between Darkseid and Metron).

You said that you would show me Darkseid defeating Orion while O has the ALE.

Let me guess ....you are now going to revert to your 'has Darkseid ever beaten Black Adam' argument next.

Although it is interesting to see how your 'debating skills' have progressed:

- First you say that Darkseid defeated Orion even when Orion had the ALE.

- Then you changed it to Darkseid defeating Orion without Orion having the ALE

- Then you put the following: 'does the word dumbass orion with powerup being fooled like the idiot he is'

Please make up your mind. Which is which? Was Orion defeated (while having the ALE) by Darkseid using a 'backslap,' was he defeated by Darkseid without having the ALE, or was he simply tricked?

Oh ...and Darkseid is one of the strongest minds in the DCU.

quanchi112
Goodness gracious Quanchi.

I asked for an issue number so that I could call my contact and have him send me the issue whereby, according to you, Darkseid defeats Orion when Orion has the ALE.

What do you do instead ....you put up a scan that shows Darkseid creating a construct of the Black Racer, and having Orion follow him into a Boom Tube.

Alright, I have that issue BTW ...and it is quite good ....but what have you shown me?

Nothing!

You were supposed to show me Darkseid 'backhanding' Orion and defeating him even though big O has the ALE. I have yet to see that ....but thanks for taking up KMC bandwith space by posting totally useless scans.

You said that Darkseid has defeated Orion, even when O has the ALE.

What you did is post a scan from a comic where Orion defeated Darkseid without having to use the ALE (although it was later shown to be a plan between Darkseid and Metron).

You said that you would show me Darkseid defeating Orion while O has the ALE.

Let me guess ....you are now going to revert to your 'has Darkseid ever beaten Black Adam' argument next.

Although it is interesting to see how your 'debating skills' have progressed:

- First you say that Darkseid defeated Orion even when Orion had the ALE.

- Then you changed it to Darkseid defeating Orion without Orion having the ALE

- Then you put the following: 'does the word dumbass orion with powerup being fooled like the idiot he is'

Please make up your mind. Which is which? Was Orion defeated (while having the ALE) by Darkseid using a 'backslap,' was he defeated by Darkseid without having the ALE, or was he simply tricked?

Oh ...and Darkseid is one of the strongest minds in the DCU. how can u not figure out i was referring to two separate instances. ds and metron outsmrated the crap out of an orion who coul dhave u commit suicide simply by tellin you to do it. this is one separate instance. orion had one of the greatest powerups in the dcu and he still couldnt defeat darkseid. it is relevant it shows how orion cant beat him even when he has a huge huge advantage.

now the handgesture which i have told u i belive twice was how ds currently defeated orion in this years countdown. two separate stories and to defeats of orion. orion nowadays lose to ds hand gesturing him in defeat. thats beyond pathetic. now quit pndering what i was telling u as i hate layed it out for u. show me some scans of orion kicking major ass like black adam in ww 3. at least do something for u case besides getting confused.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
how can u not figure out i was referring to two separate instances. ds and metron outsmrated the crap out of an orion who coul dhave u commit suicide simply by tellin you to do it. this is one separate instance. orion had one of the greatest powerups in the dcu and he still couldnt defeat darkseid. it is relevant it shows how orion cant beat him even when he has a huge huge advantage.

now the handgesture which i have told u i belive twice was how ds currently defeated orion in this years countdown. two separate stories and to defeats of orion. orion nowadays lose to ds hand gesturing him in defeat. thats beyond pathetic. now quit pndering what i was telling u as i hate layed it out for u. show me some scans of orion kicking major ass like black adam in ww 3. at least do something for u case besides getting confused.

laughing

how is Orion losing to DS pathetic when DS can create Actual universes with his Omega? You are silly. And metron and DS are easily two of the smartest beings in comics. No matter how powerful Orion had become, he isn't as smart. As seen how Thanos and Warlock out smarted the insanely powerful magus with his powerup. And the magus wasn't an idiot by any means.

quanchi112
how is Orion losing to DS pathetic when DS can create Actual universes with his Omega? You are silly. And metron and DS are easily two of the smartest beings in comics. No matter how powerful Orion had become, he isn't as smart. As seen how Thanos and Warlock out smarted the insanely powerful magus with his powerup. And the magus wasn't an idiot by any means. the magus was taking on the whole universe while orion losing to ds and metron isnt in the same ballpark. thanos is the best at prep with the abovementioned here anyways. batman outsmarts ds on the fly on ds own planet. creating universes? laughing again u make me laugh. superman made ds tap out. has orion ever made darkseid plead for mercy like superman has. nope orion fails and has failed for years.

TricksterPriest
You made me cry. I have been wanting someone to get this kid together for a long time. You just pwned him in the worst way EVER. That sad thing is that he's not intelligent enough to know that you just pwned him. laughing

Co-signed. Sadly, the last part is being proven correct several times over. ermmhappy

quanchi112
Co-signed. Sadly, the last part is being proven correct several times over. ermmhappy this jimmy fails to impress me. i see who started this whole darkseid movment though. im here to simply state the facts and clear ur heads. that simple. quit livivng in denail. orion has failed his whole life. supes plants him on the source wall when he wanted to. they tricked ds into taking the bait. if superman devoted one week to killing darkseid like orion has it would be over with by now.

wink

Tyrant
The funny thing is, Orion was never known for his intelligence... which makes those scans null...
Plus, it was created for the purpose of luring Orion into the Doom Tube, just like Drax was created for killing Thanos.
Are either relevant to any thread?
Not really.

Plus, even the most sound arguments aren't enough for quanchi... he just can't comprehend them.

Oh well, it's still funny.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the magus was taking on the whole universe while orion losing to ds and metron isnt in the same ballpark. thanos is the best at prep with the abovementioned here anyways. batman outsmarts ds on the fly on ds own planet. creating universes? laughing again u make me laugh. superman made ds tap out. has orion ever made darkseid plead for mercy like superman has. nope orion fails and has failed for years.

Fail

Estacado
Originally posted by Tyrant
Plus, even the most sound arguments aren't enough for quanchi... he just can't comprehend them.

Yup quanchi is a tard.ermmhappy

nvrbeenwthagirl
The funny thing is, Orion was never known for his intelligence... which makes those scans null...
Plus, it was created for the purpose of luring Orion into the Doom Tube, just like Drax was created for killing Thanos.
Are either relevant to any thread?
Not really.

Oh well, it's still funny.

Is that quan in that chair?

Tyrant
Is that quan in that chair? You mean, the smartest man on the planet?
No.

However, the body may be, since that's the way it looks like he types...

nvrbeenwthagirl
You mean, the smartest man on the planet?
No.

However, the body may be, since that's the way it looks like he types...

I thought the smartest man was. NVM. I'm think of that chick and her husband who both have perfect IQ's. The body does look like it could belong to quan. Maybe a normal body ****ed by a retarded mind. stick out tongue

quanchi112
I thought the smartest man was. NVM. I'm think of that chick and her husband who both have perfect IQ's. The body does look like it could belong to quan. Maybe a normal body ****ed by a retarded mind. stick out tongue whatver u say there bandwagoner. i wish u thought for urself and would stick to the topic just once.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider999
quanchi likes to just piss people off ignore him its gets him off

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
quanchi likes to just piss people off ignore him its gets him off stick to the topic please. ba wins this all day. orion hasnt done anything that has impressed me. beating some parademons here and there and losing to ds by hand waves is pathetic. orion lives to kill ds and he has failed at it.

beast1234
Orion has proven himself to be has strong has Superman plus he is one the most skilled fighter in the universe. You make it sound like Black Adam will win this with great ease.

Private Pion
At his best, Orion is a cosmic being capable of shattering worlds by mistake when fighting his peers, has access to unlimited amounts of energy that can take almost any form he desires (force, heat, magnetism, light to name a few he's done) and is a cunning and skilled warrior, with all the martial arts supremecy of Batman, all the power of Superman and the sly planning of Sun Tzu.

Black Adam is a tough guy. Really tough. But he is nothing like a New God at his best.

cloud102
Man, two of my favs going toe to toe. This would be an awesome battle to see.

Enyalus
To me 'Orion at his best' is Source of the Beast Orion...

But Quan probably didn't intend that. So, still Orion.

cloud102
Ah, I didn't see at best or WW3. It could go either way for me.

psycho gundam

dayum

TricksterPriest
I ****ing love Spetznaz. He was right then, and he's right now. thumb up

psycho gundam
he just went in.

every time he sees a quan post he goes ballistic.

Bouboumaster
Orion, but Black Adam is pure coolness

Prep-Man
Both are going all out, blood lusted.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8190/358017-91539-orion_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/286558-154482-black-adam_large.jpg

TricksterPriest
This has been done. And Orion rocks him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=459127&pagenumber=3

MERGE THIS SHIT.

Nihilist
Adam for a slight majority

quanchi112
This has been done. And Orion rocks him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=459127&pagenumber=3

MERGE THIS SHIT. Based on what does Orion rock him ?

The Nuul
Orion kicks his ass.

Omega Vision
Man this thread is like a Best Of of idiotic Quanchi arguments throughout the ages.

Hyperion Prime
galan_blackadam2 in a hard fought battle

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Man this thread is like a Best Of of idiotic Quanchi arguments throughout the ages. Says the guy who cannot even control his own brother.

beast1234
orion

zeel
stalemate

Blight
This is a tough one. My all time favorite character is Black Adam... hmm... what has Orion done to make the people argue in favor of him?

BattleMage
Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.