Thanos is looking for a lackey...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, Thanos has obtained knowledge of a powerful artifact in the realm of Hades; Pluto jealously keeps watch of it...never letting it out of his sight.

Thanos believes there is a chance he could overpower Pluto in his realm and take the item by force, but his victory is by no means garanteed; Thanos believes he'll need help on this one...

So heres the question: who is the weakest character Thanos can get to aid him on this mission that will garantee success (success as in a perfect 10/10)? Now this "help" has to be someone that Thanos can exert his dominance over...someone that will be content with Thanos making all the decisions and calling all the shots.

So, who do you think Thanos's lackey would be?

Parmaniac
The Spot

TheLordofMurder
Naw...

Pluto can get rid of The Spot in myriad ways long before he gets anywhere near his person in Hades; magic is a nasty, nasty, thing and the spot has no answer for it...

KuRuPT Thanosi
What if Thanos needs no help in beating pluto

Parmaniac
Then choose someone who carries the artefact for him.

Gecko4lif
Blackheart

Endless Mike
I thought Quanchi was already his lackey

Philosophía
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought Quanchi was already his lackey He'd need to be inside masterbruce's body to have a shot.

Black bolt z
Obey him? Or just do what he says for fear of being killed?

Probably classic juggernaut and i'll tell you why: Pluto has good power output. But not near good enough to take out juggernaut.

So thanos puts some teleportation tech inside juggy's head(don't ask me how he does it but he does), and if pluto attempts to BFR than thanos teleports him back. Juggernaut thanos will send juggernaut as a constant onslaught onto pluto. Pluto got no shot of taking out juggs if thanos is keeping his mind safe and keeps on teleporting him back. Eventually juggs will wear pluto down (and of course juggs himself doesn't wear down). I fail to see how pluto could take out this duo in this situation. That and juggernaut is actually likely to follow thanos.

quanchi112
Batman.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Batman. Batman would never bow to thanos sneer

Unless of course thanos mentally dominated him and made him a puppet mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Batman would never bow to thanos sneer

Unless of course thanos mentally dominated him and made him a puppet mmm Thanos would break him.

long pig
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What if Thanos needs no help in beating pluto You didn't simply drink the thanos kool aid, you mainlined that shit, didn't you?

long pig
What if Thanos needs no help in beating pluto You didn't simply drink the thanos kool aid, you mainlined that shit, didn't you? Quan is getting better but somehow you're getting worse.

TheLordofMurder
What if Thanos needs no help in beating pluto

Outside of Hades, I have no doubt that Thanos would own Pluto 10/10, but inside Hades Pluto is a different beast altogether...

Pluto once defeated The Stranger in Hades, thus I gotta believe that Thanos cant beat this guy 10/10 within his own realm without help...

@Black Bolt

Classic Juggs is a good answer as I could see him following Thanos...

Not sure if he is enough to put Thanos over the top for a perfect 10/10 though as (within Hades) Pluto's magic is stronger than Thors...

As a result, I would think he could duplicate Thors feat vs Classic Juggernaut and successfully KO him...

quanchi112
Originally posted by long pig
You didn't simply drink the thanos kool aid, you mainlined that shit, didn't you? Quan is getting better but somehow you're getting worse. I agree he needs no help in defeating Pluto but I am just following within the parameters of the thread. Rules is rules.

Nihilist
Hulk is the best choice as a lackey as he's dumb/stupid enough to be ordered around ,plus Thanos has already ordered Hulk around. The best choice would be Loki or another top mage.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk is the best choice as a lackey as he's dumb/stupid enough to be ordered around ,plus Thanos has already ordered Hulk around. The best choice would be Loki or another top mage. When?

quanchi112
When? Marvel's the end. I thought you read it, snickers.

rotiart
Sentry... If Norman Osborn can manipulate him... Thanks could easily do the same...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Marvel's the end. I thought you read it, snickers. When did hulk follow thanos in that? Oh yeah, he didn't.

long pig
:makes it rain on them hoes:

King Kandy
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Pluto once defeated The Stranger in Hades, thus I gotta believe that Thanos cant beat this guy 10/10 within his own realm without help...
Stranger struggled w/ a weak surfer, lost to thor, lost to adam warlock + gardener, lost to the overmind, got frozen by iceman, and more... he is not so tough.

complexbrother
I have a few in mind ....

Blink
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14360/288409-145029-blink.jpg

Cloak
http://www.marveldirectory.com/pictures/individuals/c_1d/cloak.gif

Son Of Satan
http://www.comicsbulletin.com/news/images/0609/SONOFSATAN.jpg

the Fallen one
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/8/89/Fallenoneattack.jpg/406px-Fallenoneattack.jpg

SevenShackles
Originally posted by rotiart
Sentry... If Norman Osborn can manipulate him... Thanks could easily do the same...

good point

quanchi112
When did hulk follow thanos in that? Oh yeah, he didn't. I like it better when you remain in ignorance. Believe what you want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.