KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos is looking for a lackey...

Thanos is looking for a lackey...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Thanos is looking for a lackey...

In this senario, Thanos has obtained knowledge of a powerful artifact in the realm of Hades; Pluto jealously keeps watch of it...never letting it out of his sight.

Thanos believes there is a chance he could overpower Pluto in his realm and take the item by force, but his victory is by no means garanteed; Thanos believes he'll need help on this one...

So heres the question: who is the weakest character Thanos can get to aid him on this mission that will garantee success (success as in a perfect 10/10)? Now this "help" has to be someone that Thanos can exert his dominance over...someone that will be content with Thanos making all the decisions and calling all the shots.

So, who do you think Thanos's lackey would be?

Old Post May 16th, 2011 06:57 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The Spot

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Naw...

Pluto can get rid of The Spot in myriad ways long before he gets anywhere near his person in Hades; magic is a nasty, nasty, thing and the spot has no answer for it...

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:15 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

What if Thanos needs no help in beating pluto

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:22 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Then choose someone who carries the artefact for him.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:23 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Blackheart

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:39 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I thought Quanchi was already his lackey

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:44 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought Quanchi was already his lackey
He'd need to be inside masterbruce's body to have a shot.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 16th, 2011 07:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Obey him? Or just do what he says for fear of being killed?

Probably classic juggernaut and i'll tell you why: Pluto has good power output. But not near good enough to take out juggernaut.

So thanos puts some teleportation tech inside juggy's head(don't ask me how he does it but he does), and if pluto attempts to BFR than thanos teleports him back. Juggernaut thanos will send juggernaut as a constant onslaught onto pluto. Pluto got no shot of taking out juggs if thanos is keeping his mind safe and keeps on teleporting him back. Eventually juggs will wear pluto down (and of course juggs himself doesn't wear down). I fail to see how pluto could take out this duo in this situation. That and juggernaut is actually likely to follow thanos.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 01:42 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Batman.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 01:47 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by quanchi112
Batman.
Batman would never bow to thanos

Unless of course thanos mentally dominated him and made him a puppet

Old Post May 17th, 2011 01:48 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Batman would never bow to thanos

Unless of course thanos mentally dominated him and made him a puppet
Thanos would break him.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 01:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You didn't simply drink the thanos kool aid, you mainlined that shit, didn't you?

Old Post May 17th, 2011 04:42 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didn't simply drink the thanos kool aid, you mainlined that shit, didn't you? Quan is getting better but somehow you're getting worse.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 04:44 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Outside of Hades, I have no doubt that Thanos would own Pluto 10/10, but inside Hades Pluto is a different beast altogether...

Pluto once defeated The Stranger in Hades, thus I gotta believe that Thanos cant beat this guy 10/10 within his own realm without help...

@Black Bolt

Classic Juggs is a good answer as I could see him following Thanos...

Not sure if he is enough to put Thanos over the top for a perfect 10/10 though as (within Hades) Pluto's magic is stronger than Thors...

As a result, I would think he could duplicate Thors feat vs Classic Juggernaut and successfully KO him...

Old Post May 17th, 2011 12:44 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by long pig
You didn't simply drink the thanos kool aid, you mainlined that shit, didn't you? Quan is getting better but somehow you're getting worse.
I agree he needs no help in defeating Pluto but I am just following within the parameters of the thread. Rules is rules.

Old Post May 17th, 2011 04:01 PM
Nihilist

Hulk is the best choice as a lackey as he's dumb/stupid enough to be ordered around ,plus Thanos has already ordered Hulk around. The best choice would be Loki or another top mage.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 17th, 2011 06:39 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk is the best choice as a lackey as he's dumb/stupid enough to be ordered around ,plus Thanos has already ordered Hulk around. The best choice would be Loki or another top mage.
When?

Old Post May 18th, 2011 01:16 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Black bolt z
When?
Marvel's the end. I thought you read it, snickers.

Old Post May 18th, 2011 01:20 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Sentry... If Norman Osborn can manipulate him... Thanks could easily do the same...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post May 18th, 2011 01:31 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote