Ares (GOW) Vs Ares (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

KingD19
Why would you make this? Phobos is made an orphan ten out of ten times.

Colossus-Big C
?

KingD19
Phobos, AKA God of Fear is Ares' son in the marvel comics. I'm saying God of War Ares murders his comic counterpart effortlessly. Thereby leaving Alex/Phobos an orphan yet again.

srankmissingnin
GOW Kratos would have a hard enough time beating Luke Cage...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
GOW Kratos would have a hard enough time beating Luke Cage... Not really, and even if what does this has to do with Ares?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not really, and even if what does this has to do with Ares?

Yes really, and I would have thought the implications would be obvious. Marvel Ares stomps.

Colossus-Big C
kratos would wtf stomp cage....

KingD19
GOW Kratos having a hard time with Cage? Now you're just being ignorant. Luke wouldn't have survived halfway through GOW 1.

I'd like to see him just make it through a portion of the sh*t Kratos endured and overcame.

And the implications are obvious that Marvel Ares gets stomped.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by KingD19
GOW Kratos having a hard time with Cage? Now you're just being ignorant. Luke wouldn't have survived halfway through GOW 1.

I'd like to see him just make it through a portion of the sh*t Kratos endured and overcame.

And the implications are obvious that Marvel Ares gets stomped.

Unless those HD remakes completely changed the events of GOW1 then yes, Cage would make it through.

Kratos is no match for any mid - high tier meta. The only thing he has that would give him a win is the Claws of Hades and the Gorgon Serpent spirit, and the hope that it would petrify his opponent long enough to win.

Hyperion Prime
This is a spite thread. GOW ares kills Marvel Ares.

10/10

quanchi112
GOW Ares stomps.

the Darkone
Now if this was DC Ares, DC Ares would a$$ raped GOW Ares in a second.

Harbinger
Cage would tank having a pillar thrown into his chest from hundreds/thousands of miles away?

Slaanesh
Ares GOW easily..

ares834
Originally posted by Harbinger
Cage would tank having a pillar thrown into his chest from hundreds/thousands of miles away?

thumb up

GOW Ares FTW!

Colossus-Big C
so GOW ares is the only one more powerful than his marvel counterpart?

cdtm

Yeah, exactly.

Cage is weak sauce anyways.. Iron Fist knocked him out in one punch.

Sr J-Bieb
I think it's written into canon that Srank has never played God of War

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I think it's written into canon that Srank has never played God of War

You want my psn account so you can check my trophies?

srankmissingnin

Yes.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You want my psn account so you can check my trophies? Yes. Send it to my Xbox Live account

srankmissingnin
Yes. Send it to my Xbox Live account

lol

Allankles
Yes. Send it to my Xbox Live account

laughing out loud

KingD19
Sran's just trying to be difficult and get attention. What better way to do that than to defend someone who clearly loses, and bring up another person who loses even worse.

TheGoldenSpy
Overall Power
DC>>>>>>>GOW>>>>>>Marvel

Design Wise
Marvel=GOW>>>>>>DC

I don't like DC ares. Just guy in armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.