KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ares (GOW) Vs Ares (Marvel)

Ares (GOW) Vs Ares (Marvel)
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ares (GOW) Vs Ares (Marvel)

who wins

I have returned

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:33 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Why would you make this? Phobos is made an orphan ten out of ten times.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:43 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

?

I have returned

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:54 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Phobos, AKA God of Fear is Ares' son in the marvel comics. I'm saying God of War Ares murders his comic counterpart effortlessly. Thereby leaving Alex/Phobos an orphan yet again.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 07:55 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

GOW Kratos would have a hard enough time beating Luke Cage...

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:03 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
GOW Kratos would have a hard enough time beating Luke Cage...
Not really, and even if what does this has to do with Ares?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:04 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Not really, and even if what does this has to do with Ares?

Yes really, and I would have thought the implications would be obvious. Marvel Ares stomps.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:07 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

kratos would wtf stomp cage....

I have returned

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:09 PM
KingD19

GOW Kratos having a hard time with Cage? Now you're just being ignorant. Luke wouldn't have survived halfway through GOW 1.

I'd like to see him just make it through a portion of the sh*t Kratos endured and overcame.

And the implications are obvious that Marvel Ares gets stomped.

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:09 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by KingD19
GOW Kratos having a hard time with Cage? Now you're just being ignorant. Luke wouldn't have survived halfway through GOW 1.

I'd like to see him just make it through a portion of the sh*t Kratos endured and overcame.

And the implications are obvious that Marvel Ares gets stomped.

Unless those HD remakes completely changed the events of GOW1 then yes, Cage would make it through.

Kratos is no match for any mid - high tier meta. The only thing he has that would give him a win is the Claws of Hades and the Gorgon Serpent spirit, and the hope that it would petrify his opponent long enough to win.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on May 22nd, 2011 at 08:14 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:11 PM
Hyperion Prime

This is a spite thread. GOW ares kills Marvel Ares.

10/10

Old Post May 22nd, 2011 08:12 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

GOW Ares stomps.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 03:56 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Now if this was DC Ares, DC Ares would a$$ raped GOW Ares in a second.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 03:58 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Cage would tank having a pillar thrown into his chest from hundreds/thousands of miles away?

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 03:59 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Ares GOW easily..

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 04:03 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Harbinger
Cage would tank having a pillar thrown into his chest from hundreds/thousands of miles away?

thumb up

GOW Ares FTW!

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 04:15 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

so GOW ares is the only one more powerful than his marvel counterpart?

I have returned

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 04:22 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Harbinger

Yeah, exactly.

Cage is weak sauce anyways.. Iron Fist knocked him out in one punch.

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 04:24 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I think it's written into canon that Srank has never played God of War

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 04:34 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I think it's written into canon that Srank has never played God of War

You want my psn account so you can check my trophies?

Old Post May 23rd, 2011 04:42 AM