Dr.Voodoo, Blue Marvel and Monica Rambeau Vs G.L Hal, Wonder Woman and Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep..
No BFR...

Dr.Voodoo
Blue Marvel (Adam)
Pulsar (Monica Rambeau)

Vs

G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Flash (Barry Allen)

JakeTheBank
Justice League

Uriel005
Umm Flash the field in . 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Seconds. except for monica

Bentley
Black people lose.

Cogito
T2

zopzop
I think you guys are REALLY lowballing T1 (but then again I could be slightly biased cause I <3 Blue Marvel and Captain Marvel can't stand Dr. Voodoo though).

I say T1 6/10.

Bentley
Originally posted by zopzop
I think you guys are REALLY lowballing T1 (but then again I could be slightly biased cause I <3 Blue Marvel and Captain Marvel can't stand Dr. Voodoo though).

I say T1 6/10.

They can't really do much against Flash. This may as well be Dr. Voodoo vs everyone.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
They can't really do much against Flash. This may as well be Dr. Voodoo vs everyone. Monica can intangible and has superspeed. I think she could intangible b4 Flash hits her. Voodoo needs shields up though.

zopzop
I'd face them off like this :

Dr. Voodoo vs Flash and I see this going either way depending on what Dr. Voodoo does.

Blue Marvel vs WW. I see Blue Marvel taking it. He was pwning the entire team of Avengers that included Sentry.

Captain Marvel vs GL. I'm not a 100% sure but didn't she copy the energy sig of a GL ring and then overcome it in the DC/Marvel crossover?

Bentley
Originally posted by Uriel005
Monica can intangible and has superspeed. I think she could intangible b4 Flash hits her. Voodoo needs shields up though.

Does Monica has light reflexes even in human form? If not, even Diana can blitz her if it comes to that. If you add the lasso they can probably deal with her quite fast even if she becomes energy. Speed is the main issue, though.

zopzop
WW's lasso can hold a person composed of neutrinos (zero mass particles that pass through anything)?

Bentley
WW's lasso can hold a person composed of neutrinos (zero mass particles that pass through anything)?

If I recall correctly it has worked on energy beings, I can't tell you the instance being a rather amateur WW reader.

(I saw the scans during a debate)

zopzop
If I recall correctly it has worked on energy beings, I can't tell you the instance being a rather amateur WW reader.

(I saw the scans during a debate)

But in her energy forms, she's not solid at all. She's completely intangible (more so when she's in neutrino form, those things can go through hundreds of thousands (millions?) of miles of lead and not be affected or slowed at all) and she's capable of "hurting" Zeus or so Thor claimed back when Zeus fought the Avengers.

Uriel005
But in her energy forms, she's not solid at all. She's completely intangible (more so when she's in neutrino form, those things can go through hundreds of thousands (millions?) of miles of lead and not be affected or slowed at all) and she's capable of "hurting" Zeus or so Thor claimed back when Zeus fought the Avengers. That's the issue I'm seeing unless you have Hal confront her I think the ring could deal with the intangible issue or at least generate a field that negates the neutrinos. But an on forum Flash should be an absolute team wrecker depending on the Flash i.e. Barry Bart or Wally because they speed force barrier break on forum and suddenly they are "gods" of speed moving faster than the absolute limit of motion that the universe places on kinetic energy so Voodoo and Marvel are toast if Flash does it.

zopzop
Originally posted by Uriel005
That's the issue I'm seeing unless you have Hal confront her I think the ring could deal with the intangible issue or at least generate a field that negates the neutrinos.

But I could have sworn she's gone up against a GL (Kyle?) and owned him by copying and overcoming the GL ring's energy signature. I'm not a 100% about this but I heard it on the forums some time ago.

Ok, here is where I read Monica owning a GL. Trying to find the issue to make sure they are correct.

I don't know enough about Flash to comment, but if he's really capable of that, then yeah he'd be a problem.

Prep-Man
justice league.

zopzop
If it matters, here's the scan :
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9193/jlaavengers0238.th.jpg

She was owning Kyle, I think. Assuming the crossover is considered canon, she puts Hal down with ease.

Leaving WW/Flash vs BM/DrV/Monica.

Uriel005
If it matters, here's the scan :
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9193/jlaavengers0238.th.jpg

She was owning Kyle, I think. Assuming the crossover is considered canon, she puts Hal down with ease.

Leaving WW/Flash vs BM/DrV/Monica. actually on a speed force barrier break from Barry it becomes just her

he then speed steals her

Prep-Man
thats not canon and hal could very wwll trap monica in the battery or ring.

srankisafraid
the jigaboos lose

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
thats not canon and hal could very wwll trap monica in the battery or ring.

Can anyone confirm? I thought I read on these forums that JLA/Avengers is indeed canon and was referenced by both companies?

@Uriel

Can Flash do that to someone that's intangible? I mean it would be like him stealing speed from light particles/photons/etc.. has he done that on panel? Can he do it to people who are flying/out of his melee range? Because she doesn't have to be anywhere near him, she can just stay high up and blast him all day long. I'm not asking to be a prick, I'm genuinely curious.

Bentley
But in her energy forms, she's not solid at all. She's completely intangible (more so when she's in neutrino form, those things can go through hundreds of thousands (millions?) of miles of lead and not be affected or slowed at all) and she's capable of "hurting" Zeus or so Thor claimed back when Zeus fought the Avengers.

The lasso has held intangible opponents, I think maybe even ghosts. I'll check later if the feats are in the respect thread.

zopzop
The lasso has held intangible opponents, I think maybe even ghosts. I'll check later if the feats are in the respect thread.

But this is different. Monica's body becomes whatever wave of energy she's mimicking at the time. It's not like she's Kitty Pryde or Vision (spacing her bodies atoms apart), her physical body is gone, replaced by energy. Can the lasso hold Gamma rays? X-rays? Neutrinos? Etc...?

Bentley
But this is different. Monica's body becomes whatever wave of energy she's mimicking at the time. It's not like she's Kitty Pryde or Vision (spacing her bodies atoms apart), her physical body is gone, replaced by energy. Can the lasso hold Gamma rays? X-rays? Neutrinos? Etc...?

It actually seems to work on "souls" or something akin to that.

zopzop
It actually seems to work on "souls" or something akin to that.

Ah! Excellent smile Thanks for the info. Then yes, the lasso would hold her sad

Prep-Man

Magic has that type of effect and Hal's ring is capable of containing Monica, anyway.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Magic has that type of effect and Hal's ring is capable of containing Monica, anyway.

I hate to use wikipedia as a source but :

The link to the footnote doesn't work anymore sad But googling around here it is :

But quoting a poster from here :

So Captain Marvel drained a GL ring and mimicked it's energy signature. It's canon.

Bentley
Still you can't use Monica from the DC universe, because she's not canon for Marvel.

zopzop
Still you can't use Monica from the DC universe, because she's not canon for Marvel.

But it was canon for DC, Monica owned a GL with ease.

Uriel005
Can anyone confirm? I thought I read on these forums that JLA/Avengers is indeed canon and was referenced by both companies?

@Uriel

Can Flash do that to someone that's intangible? I mean it would be like him stealing speed from light particles/photons/etc.. has he done that on panel? Can he do it to people who are flying/out of his melee range? Because she doesn't have to be anywhere near him, she can just stay high up and blast him all day long. I'm not asking to be a prick, I'm genuinely curious. Fairly certain he could speed steal her. Kinetic energy is still kinetic energy no matter how you look at it and that's basically what the speed force is controlling.

Prep-Man
I hate to use wikipedia as a source but :

The link to the footnote doesn't work anymore sad But googling around here it is :

But quoting a poster from here :

So Captain Marvel drained a GL ring and mimicked it's energy signature. It's canon.

Even if it was canon, Hal would just contain her, like he's done before to other energy beings. I see you haven't read much of Hal.

Bentley
But it was canon for DC, Monica owned a GL with ease.

Yeah, but DC Monica is a different character from Marvel Monica, for all comparision proposes you should threat them as if they were What If characters from Marvel.

zopzop
If Marvel Monica can replicate or has replicated this feat (ie transforming into another energy source once she's analyzed it) then I consider the feat valid. Since by DC's own admission, this tactic worked on a GL.

Any Captain Marvel fans out there that know if Monica can indeed replicate alien energy signatures once she analyzes them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.