KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr.Voodoo, Blue Marvel and Monica Rambeau Vs G.L Hal, Wonder Woman and Flash

Dr.Voodoo, Blue Marvel and Monica Rambeau Vs G.L Hal, Wonder Woman and Flash
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Dr.Voodoo, Blue Marvel and Monica Rambeau Vs G.L Hal, Wonder Woman and Flash

Who wins? No prep..
No BFR...

Dr.Voodoo
Blue Marvel (Adam)
Pulsar (Monica Rambeau)

Vs

G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Flash (Barry Allen)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 08:55 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Justice League

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 08:56 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Umm Flash the field in . 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Seconds. except for monica

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:00 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Black people lose.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:13 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

T2

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:17 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I think you guys are REALLY lowballing T1 (but then again I could be slightly biased cause I <3 Blue Marvel and Captain Marvel can't stand Dr. Voodoo though).

I say T1 6/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:19 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
I think you guys are REALLY lowballing T1 (but then again I could be slightly biased cause I <3 Blue Marvel and Captain Marvel can't stand Dr. Voodoo though).

I say T1 6/10.

They can't really do much against Flash. This may as well be Dr. Voodoo vs everyone.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:32 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by Bentley
They can't really do much against Flash. This may as well be Dr. Voodoo vs everyone.
Monica can intangible and has superspeed. I think she could intangible b4 Flash hits her. Voodoo needs shields up though.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:37 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I'd face them off like this :

Dr. Voodoo vs Flash and I see this going either way depending on what Dr. Voodoo does.

Blue Marvel vs WW. I see Blue Marvel taking it. He was pwning the entire team of Avengers that included Sentry.

Captain Marvel vs GL. I'm not a 100% sure but didn't she copy the energy sig of a GL ring and then overcome it in the DC/Marvel crossover?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:39 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Uriel005
Monica can intangible and has superspeed. I think she could intangible b4 Flash hits her. Voodoo needs shields up though.

Does Monica has light reflexes even in human form? If not, even Diana can blitz her if it comes to that. If you add the lasso they can probably deal with her quite fast even if she becomes energy. Speed is the main issue, though.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:40 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

WW's lasso can hold a person composed of neutrinos (zero mass particles that pass through anything)?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:42 PM
Bentley
Seitei

WW's lasso can hold a person composed of neutrinos (zero mass particles that pass through anything)?

If I recall correctly it has worked on energy beings, I can't tell you the instance being a rather amateur WW reader.

(I saw the scans during a debate)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:45 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Bentley
If I recall correctly it has worked on energy beings, I can't tell you the instance being a rather amateur WW reader.

(I saw the scans during a debate)

But in her energy forms, she's not solid at all. She's completely intangible (more so when she's in neutrino form, those things can go through hundreds of thousands (millions?) of miles of lead and not be affected or slowed at all) and she's capable of "hurting" Zeus or so Thor claimed back when Zeus fought the Avengers.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2011 09:48 PM
Uriel005

But in her energy forms, she's not solid at all. She's completely intangible (more so when she's in neutrino form, those things can go through hundreds of thousands (millions?) of miles of lead and not be affected or slowed at all) and she's capable of "hurting" Zeus or so Thor claimed back when Zeus fought the Avengers.
That's the issue I'm seeing unless you have Hal confront her I think the ring could deal with the intangible issue or at least generate a field that negates the neutrinos. But an on forum Flash should be an absolute team wrecker depending on the Flash i.e. Barry Bart or Wally because they speed force barrier break on forum and suddenly they are "gods" of speed moving faster than the absolute limit of motion that the universe places on kinetic energy so Voodoo and Marvel are toast if Flash does it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 12:04 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Uriel005
That's the issue I'm seeing unless you have Hal confront her I think the ring could deal with the intangible issue or at least generate a field that negates the neutrinos.

But I could have sworn she's gone up against a GL (Kyle?) and owned him by copying and overcoming the GL ring's energy signature. I'm not a 100% about this but I heard it on the forums some time ago.

Ok, here is where I read Monica owning a GL. Trying to find the issue to make sure they are correct.

I don't know enough about Flash to comment, but if he's really capable of that, then yeah he'd be a problem.

Last edited by zopzop on Jun 17th, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 12:26 AM
Senor Cage

justice league.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 12:33 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

If it matters, here's the scan :
(please log in to view the image)

She was owning Kyle, I think. Assuming the crossover is considered canon, she puts Hal down with ease.

Leaving WW/Flash vs BM/DrV/Monica.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 01:19 AM
Uriel005

If it matters, here's the scan :
(please log in to view the image)

She was owning Kyle, I think. Assuming the crossover is considered canon, she puts Hal down with ease.

Leaving WW/Flash vs BM/DrV/Monica.
actually on a speed force barrier break from Barry it becomes just her

he then speed steals her

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 01:25 AM
Senor Cage

thats not canon and hal could very wwll trap monica in the battery or ring.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 02:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankisafraid
Restricted

Account Restricted

the jigaboos lose

Old Post Jun 17th, 2011 02:25 AM
srankisafraid is currently offline Click here to Send srankisafraid a Private Message Find more posts by srankisafraid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote