Kazuya Mishima vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Kazuya is from Tekken 6 and at 70%, he can use his devil form if nessicary.

Bison is from SF IV and at 50% (as result of being brought back to life).

Both have no backup.

Who wins?

Innominate__1
Unless there's more to bison i don't know of (shin or whatever next level of power) i'd go with kazuya... But interesting match... Maybe SFxT will help shed some light here in the near future stick out tongue

stargun
Vega even in his weakest incarnation (i.e SF II) was able to hold his own against Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Guile and Cammy all at once plus he took on a city block leveler Kikosho at point blank range without suffering any lethal injuries whatsoever, and even after that he yet managed to fire a giant energy dome likely more powerful than the attack Chun-Li fired against him prior to his escape.

SF IV Vega of course is stronger and should have no problems handling Kazuya or any Tekken character for that matter.

P.S Crossover games in general are non-canon, so saying SFXTK or TKXSF could help answering any questions involving debates betwen Street Fighter and Tekken characters is fallacious to say the least.

Meioh_Hades
I think too that Vega has greater powers than Kazuya.

And, if I'm well informed, Kazuya is full of hate, rage, etc. Since Vega's psycho power relies on negative emotions, does Dicatator can mind screw Kazuya and make him his thrall?

Zack Fair
I wouldn't go that far.

Innominate__1
@SG Woah, woah... Easy there, haha... smile I posted that because the OP stated kazuya ''can use his devil form if necessary''... Giving him more of edge in power, strength, and abilites... also, bison's at 50%.... Oh and btw, about the TxSF thing, yeah i was being sarcastic.. Hence the '' stick out tongue '' (in case u misunderstood) smile

stargun
That post was not meant to you in particular, but to anyone that could eventually bring up a cross-over and try to pass it as legit. And the Bison I mentioned in my post was him at 50%. Kazuya still has nothing over it, not even in devil form.

Innominate__1
So.. Have you seen kazuya in devil form yet? And what can bison do at 50% that's so amaizingly powerfull?

stargun
Aside from the flight the only thing Kaz gets in his devil form is that eye-beam. And 50% Bison was dealing with five of the strongest fighters of the SF II cast in one of the official prequel trailers for Street Fighter IV.

SamZED
Originally posted by stargun
Aside from the flight the only thing Kaz gets in his devil form is that eye-beam. And 50% Bison was dealing with five of the strongest fighters of the SF II cast in one of the official prequel trailers for Street Fighter IV. Bison cant beat 5 strongest SF fighters or even 2. And holding his own against some doesnt translate into him beating Kazuya.
Kazuya also has a powerful tk and apparently a tk protecting field. And that's not full Devil mode either.

Not gonna side with anyone here because how the hell do you quantify % of a fighter?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Betterman

Bison is from SF IV and at 50% (as result of being brought back to life).

Both have no backup.
Bison aint at 50% in SFIV, he's at 75 and Shin's at 100%. Normal Alpha's assumed to be at half and SFII (when the prequel trailer took place) is assumed to be at 25.

stargun
Originally posted by SamZED
Bison cant beat 5 strongest SF fighters or even 2. And holding his own against some doesnt translate into him beating Kazuya.
Kazuya also has a powerful tk and apparently a tk protecting field. And that's not full Devil mode either.
The fact Bison was able to hold his own against Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Guile and Cammy all at once tells quite a bit on who should win this match considering Kazuya would have been finished pretty quickly if those five ganged up on him.

SamZED
Actually in Devil form he might be able to hold his own for awhile against the team. But the thing is "holding ones own" against teams is usually overrated. That doesnt mean he can beat any one of them 1 on 1. Ryu alone has the potential to take him.

NemeBro
Ryu alone has never beaten Bison.

SamZED
Never said he did.

FistOfThe North
Devil Kazuya 10/10x's.

Innominate__1
Aside from having the flight and lazer beam thing, kaz still has that TK thing, and even without all of that, is skilled enough to give him a hell of a fight, and is arguably more durable... And that's without going devil...

stargun
Bison in a depowered state still survived an attack that would have killed even Heihachi, who is more durable than anyone in Tekken. And he held his own against five of the strongest fighters in the SF II cast each of them being more than capable of giving Kazuya the fight of his life and even beat him.

Also I would still say Ryu > Kazuya.

SamZED
Out of the 5 people listed the only one who can beat Kazuya is Ryu (probably). Maybe (and its a very big stretch) Ken.
I'll say this again, teams job. Every one on the team members can put up a fight against Bison and he wont stand a chance against all 5 of them going all out. Being a bad guy he can hold his own against the heroes at best. Also Heihachi isnt the most durable character, id say he's the leaset durable out of 4 top dogs.

Darkstorm Zero
http://tekkennation.com/tekken_gifs/bison%20wins.gif

stargun
Out of the 5 people listed the only one who can beat Kazuya is Ryu (probably). Maybe (and its a very big stretch) Ken.
I'll say this again, teams job. Every one on the team members can put up a fight against Bison and he wont stand a chance against all 5 of them going all out. Being a bad guy he can hold his own against the heroes at best. Also Heihachi isnt the most durable character, id say he's the leaset durable out of 4 top dogs. You shouldn't underestimate Chun-Li though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51U8uQFrQo&feature=player_detailpage#t=52s

Seriously, look at the size of that crater...

stargun
No seriously look at that.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/871/bigchiblast.png

Frisky Dingo
Not only is that a bump up for Chun, Vega tanked that attack with little overall damage at just 25% of his own power. It's a good showing for him, as well.

SamZED
You shouldn't underestimate Chun-Li though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51U8uQFrQo&feature=player_detailpage#t=52s

Seriously, look at the size of that crater... Wasnt trying to dis Chun-Li lol She's the top chick of the game, but not on the level with the top guys.

Innominate__1
Cool crater, anyway, kaz's body somehow survived the volcano erruption at the end of tekken 2... And it's said he's stronger now afterwards since he let himself be experimented by g-corp, that's without going devil as well, so with all that... I gotta side with kaz... cool

Estacado
So what's with D Jin almost destroying earth in blood vengeance? If thats true im siding with Kazuya.

stargun
That Kikosho Chun-Li used on the dictator had a lot more concussive force behind it than a volcanic eruption. Anyway, Kazuya actually died in that volcano and was only brought back to life thanks to genetic engineering.

Can't say anything about the movie Blood Vengeance though since I haven't watched it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Estacado
So what's with D Jin almost destroying earth in blood vengeance? If thats true im siding with Kazuya.

Really?

They better have Kazuya make something uber as well. uhuh

Estacado
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Really?

They better have Kazuya make something uber as well. uhuh
Kaz is whooping on Jin the whole time after they go Devil Kaz is still winning but somehow Jin gains control over Devil then he wins

Zack Fair
Good. Did you watch the movie or did you read that somewhere else? Movie should come out next month, right?

Estacado
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Good. Did you watch the movie or did you read that somewhere else? Movie should come out next month, right?
Havent watched it just read a review....some guy said the D Jin thing in the D Jin vs Kefka thread....

At this point, we have a 8 or 9 minute long fight scene, that ends with Jin punching Heihachi out a wall, and then being beaten down by Kazuya, who uses the Devil Gene to transform into the true devil form that hasn't been seen in any of the games. Jin tries to fight Devil Kazuya, but is beaten. Alisa tries to defend Jin, but Jin orders her to stand down, and puts her in standby mode, leaving her defenseless. Kazuya breaks Alisa in two, stepping on her. Ling cries some more, and this enrages Jin to the point where he transforms into his Devil Form.

Now both in Devil Form, Jin and Kazuya fight, with Kazuya winning for a while, but Jin eventually regaining control, revealing that he had mental control over his Devil form, and needed no genetic experiments to do so. He blasts Kazuya into a river, with Kazuya doing the standard villainous swears of revenge and return the whole time.

Review from here: http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9085201

No End N Site

Would love to see if that's true or not. A lot of my peeps went to theaters to see the movie and never said anything about that. Just that the plot and ending was crap and the fight scenes and visuals were pretty damn sick. I read alotta reviews many good, many bad but I wanna see it for myself.

Also, the Complete Devil Forms of Jin and Kaz will be playable in TTT2. Have not seen any vids of'em, but at SDT, I've seen the pics of'em in the game and they seem pretty badass.

Estacado
Originally posted by No End N Site
Would love to see if that's true or not. A lot of my peeps went to theaters to see the movie and never said anything about that. Just that the plot and ending was crap and the fight scenes and visuals were pretty damn sick. I read alotta reviews many good, many bad but I wanna see it for myself.

Also, the Complete Devil Forms of Jin and Kaz will be playable in TTT2. Have not seen any vids of'em, but at SDT, I've seen the pics of'em in the game and they seem pretty badass.
Search for tekken hybrid gameplay on youtube and there you will see some new d jin and d kaz gameplay.

crimson_2010
I think the match will be really close cuz watch this vid :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SgpCodSfgA

Devil Kazuya should take this 8/10

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by crimson_2010
I think the match will be really close cuz watch this vid :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SgpCodSfgA

Devil Kazuya should take this 8/10

Err, why?

Sin_Volvagia
No Devil. No win. Simple as that.

Estacado
Full Blood Vengeance fight Spoilers!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGlECEcCET8

Frisky Dingo
Excellent! I still believe Vega takes this. Kazuya and Jin showed that they could easily demolish a Japanese castle, together at 100% of their power.

Meanwhile, Vega, at around 20% of his power, can easily withstand meteorite impact creating blasts and exude an A Bomb sized blast dome of energy at just 25% of his power. Pile on top that, his ability to teleport spam and he has this in the bag.

Estacado
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Excellent! I still believe Vega takes this. Kazuya and Jin showed that they could easily demolish a Japanese castle, together at 100% of their power.

Meanwhile, Vega, at around 20% of his power, can easily withstand meteorite impact creating blasts and exude an A Bomb sized blast dome of energy at just 25% of his power. Pile on top that, his ability to teleport spam and he has this in the bag.
Watch this...
Jin cuts a mountain sized Heihachi in 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9UfKhwV5JQ

stargun
That ''Golem'' Heihachi pulled off is actually skyscraper sized, not mountain. And while Jin managed to slice it up with what seems to be his most powerful attack as far as we know, M. Bison withstood a blast that pretty much desintegrated a city block volume worth of land mass and rock formations, leaving a crater where that whole thing or even two of them could fit in comfortably.

That said, even if we do transfer Jin's feats to Kazuya, despite the fact of the former being the clearly superior of the two as proven by their fight, he'd still pretty much unable to cause any serious harm to M. Bison going off of the durability feat he's got in the C. Viper Aftermath trailer.

And lol @2:30 in the video...

It seems now that Panda is stronger than Bryan Fury, really...

Frisky Dingo
Watch this...
Jin cuts a mountain sized Heihachi in 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9UfKhwV5JQ

Totally Awesome! I can't wait to get this movie with TTT! That said, that was JIN, at absolutely 100% of his power.

This is Vega at 25%
http://gifsoup.com/view6/3181723/bison-o.gif
He still wins this.

No End N Site
I seen the whole movie. I like it, for the most part. Just hate how it goes all DBZ/Naruto. Street Fighter and Tekken are startin to get this shit bad.

SamZED
Totally Awesome! I can't wait to get this movie with TTT! That said, that was JIN, at absolutely 100% of his power.

This is Vega at 25%
http://gifsoup.com/view6/3181723/bison-o.gif
He still wins this. Wouldnt say its 100% of his power. Not even close IMO. It was just a laser beam and laser beams simply CUT through stuff in tekken. Doesnt mean that's the full extent of his damage output. Heck even in his partial transformation he released enough energy to wipe out an entire forest. One would think that in his full transformation he's capable of more than just destroying a tower. Wonder what kind of damage those last punches he threw at Kazuya would've caused to the surrounding. The shockwave was huge and seemed powerful but they were in midair so hard to tell.

Frisky Dingo
Wouldnt say its 100% of his power. Not even close IMO. It was just a laser beam and laser beams simply CUT through stuff in tekken. Doesnt mean that's the full extent of his damage output. Heck even in his partial transformation he released enough energy to wipe out an entire forest. One would think that in his full transformation he's capable of more than just destroying a tower. Wonder what kind of damage those last punches he threw at Kazuya would've caused to the surrounding. The shockwave was huge and seemed powerful but they were in midair so hard to tell.

I didn't mean it was an attack executed with all of his might, even though, it could have been. Who's to say, you can't tell that by what was shown. I only meant, it was an attack shot from his strongest form, ever. I think slicing Giant Heihachi in half is a better feat than Devil destroying a forest, anyway.

Vega's A Bomb explosion followed by a beam shot all the way into orbit was expelled from his body at 25%. Said Jin feat was brought up for whatever reason and I responded with an even greater feat at the opposing character's lesser form, that's all I was doing.

SamZED
I didn't mean it was an attack executed with all of his might, even though, it could have been. Who's to say, you can't tell that by what was shown. I only meant, it was an attack shot from his strongest form, ever. I think slicing Giant Heihachi in half is a better feat than Devil destroying a forest, anyway.

Vega's A Bomb explosion followed by a beam shot all the way into orbit was expelled from his body at 25%. Said Jin feat was brought up for whatever reason and I responded with an even greater feat at the opposing character's lesser form, that's all I was doing. Oh so you were talking about the beam in particular. Gotcha, sorry.

But would like to point out that greater distance doesnt neccesarilly mean - more powerful attack. Those laser beams sliced through anything like through butter while the beam that was fired into orbit after Azazel's destruction didnt seem as powerful. Just givving an example.

I think this is a lot closer thatn you think. Dont forget the forcefield.

stargun
I think slicing Giant Heihachi in half is a better feat than Devil destroying a forest, anyway. To be fair it depends wholly on how long it took Jin to demolish said forest and the method he used to do so.

Those laser beams sliced through anything like through butter while the beam that was fired into orbit after Azazel's destruction didnt seem as powerful. Just givving an example. That same building Jin was destroying with his laser spam Chun-Li would've reduced to tiny dust in one go based on the power she demonstrated on that prequel trailer, and I'd wager she'd do the same just as easily with the giant Heihachi whom Jin struggled to simply cut up in half.

I don't think either Kaz or Jin have anything on their arsenal (not even accumulatively) that could compare to Chun's mini-nuke level blast, which M. Bison tanked at point blank range.

Frisky Dingo

But would like to point out that greater distance doesnt neccesarilly mean - more powerful attack. Those laser beams sliced through anything like through butter while the beam that was fired into orbit after Azazel's destruction didnt seem as powerful. Just givving an example.

I think this is a lot closer thatn you think. Dont forget the forcefield.

I don't think Vega's beam slices through anything, anyway. I see the beam as more of a Kamehameha Wave-like projectile. The recoil of which created fiery mushroom cloud, akin to that of a nuclear weapon. That is what I see putting Vega's energy output above Kazuya or Jin's. Considering at that point, Vega was using 1/4 of his power. Factor in that every major feat mentioned for Jin, even though he's not in this thread, has him at 100% and this thread only allows Kazuya 70%.

I never stated this was a stomp, either. This thread does only allow Vega to fight at only 50% of his actual power and Kazuya at 70%. However, given every showing mentioned for Vega, in this thread, has him at 1/4, he should win this at 1/2, what the thread calls for.Originally posted by stargun
To be fair it depends wholly on how long it took Jin to demolish said forest and the method he used to do so.

No one knows how long it took or what he did to destroy it. All we know is, he went Devil and woke up in a wrecked forest. I won't take away from it though. I think Devil Jin destroyed the forest pretty quickly and easily, IMO.

I see the beam feat as a better showing because, a wild fire can wreck a forest over time, what can slice something that massive in half? Added to that, it's a clear decisive feat that really can't be disputed. Any character fighting Jin at 100% of his power would need durability or speed feats to survive the attack.

SamZED
To be fair it depends wholly on how long it took Jin to demolish said forest and the method he used to do so.

That same building Jin was destroying with his laser spam Chun-Li would've reduced to tiny dust in one go based on the power she demonstrated on that prequel trailer, and I'd wager she'd do the same just as easily with the giant Heihachi whom Jin struggled to simply cut up in half.

I don't think either Kaz or Jin have anything on their arsenal (not even accumulatively) that could compare to Chun's mini-nuke level blast, which M. Bison tanked at point blank range. That's false logic. Chun's attack was an explosion of energy while Jin's laser cuts stuff. That's like comparing a granade explosion to being sliced in half by a chopper. Different kind of attack, in no way mean's Chun's would do more damage to a character. Jin didnt have to spam the laser beam, he could've destroyed the tower by releasing the devil's energy, he was simply going berserk with the laser. It took just one beam to slice a tower in half in the beginning of the fight. And its a speculation to say Chun's attack would've done anything to Heihachi. As for their arsenal, that same attack Jin used on 'hachi or his very own energy outburst, seriously doubt Vega will be able to tank it. Not if he just stood there I mean.

I don't think Vega's beam slices through anything, anyway. I see the beam as more of a Kamehameha Wave-like projectile. The recoil of which created fiery mushroom cloud, akin to that of a nuclear weapon. That is what I see putting Vega's energy output above Kazuya or Jin's. Considering at that point, Vega was using 1/4 of his power. Factor in that every major feat mentioned for Jin, even though he's not in this thread, has him at 100% and this thread only allows Kazuya 70%.

I never stated this was a stomp, either. This thread does only allow Vega to fight at only 50% of his actual power and Kazuya at 70%. However, given every showing mentioned for Vega, in this thread, has him at 1/4, he should win this at 1/2, what the thread calls for.

No one knows how long it took or what he did to destroy it. All we know is, he went Devil and woke up in a wrecked forest. I won't take away from it though. I think Devil Jin destroyed the forest pretty quickly and easily, IMO.

I see the beam feat as a better showing because, a wild fire can wreck a forest over time, what can slice something that massive in half? Added to that, it's a clear decisive feat that really can't be disputed. Any character fighting Jin at 100% of his power would need durability or speed feats to survive the attack. Judging by Tekken 5 video it was a single energy outburst and the story mode said the forest was completely destroyed. Jin stopped himself from killing Heihachi so it was Devil's way of blowing of some steam. All in all, pretty impressive.

stargun
That's false logic. Chun's attack was an explosion of energy while Jin's laser cuts stuff. That's like comparing a granade explosion to being sliced in half by a chopper. Different kind of attack, in no way mean's Chun's would do more damage to a character. Overall Chun-Li's Kikosho seems to be vastly more destructive than Jin's laser so it doesn't really matter if these attacks have rellatively different properties.

For example a chopper's propeller surely would fail to slice a war tank or even damage the vehicle that much at all while 5 tons of TNT if detonated at point blank range will blow it apart into tiny little bits. Point being If a character is durable enough to withstand such an amount of explosive at point blank a chopper certainly wouldn't do much to him... if anything at all.

In this analogy Jin's laser would be the chopper's propeller, Chun-Li's Kikosho the explosives, and M. Bison the person who withstood the explosion.

Jin didnt have to spam the laser beam, he could've destroyed the tower by releasing the devil's energy, he was simply going berserk with the laser. It took just one beam to slice a tower in half in the beginning of the fight. And its a speculation to say Chun's attack would've done anything to Heihachi. By Devil Jin releasing his energy you mean like in that ''what if'' ending where he absorbs Jimpachi and then unleashes a giant dome of energy? That thing surely looks a lot like Chun's blast, except hers is more powerful judging by damage output.

Chun-Li's attack made a crater where the giant Heihachi could fit in, hence why I think she could screw him up with that very same blast she used on M. Bison. Seems like a reasonable assumption.

As for their arsenal, that same attack Jin used on 'hachi or his very own energy outburst, seriously doubt Vega will be able to tank it. Not if he just stood there I mean.As a matter of fact, he tanked an attack far more powerful than either Jin's final laser against giant Heihachi or that energy pulse D. Jin fired after absorbing Jimpachi in his Tekken 5 ending.

Judging by Tekken 5 video it was a single energy outburst and the story mode said the forest was completely destroyed. Jin stopped himself from killing Heihachi so it was Devil's way of blowing of some steam. All in all, pretty impressive. Nothing in that prologue actually indicates that he wiped out the forest with a single attack and it seems quite unlikely looking at Jin's power set. Most likely he did it in a ''Godzilla-in-Tokyo'' sort of rampage.

SamZED
Overall Chun-Li's Kikosho seems to be vastly more destructive than Jin's laser so it doesn't really matter if these attacks have rellatively different properties.

For example a chopper's propeller surely would fail to slice a war tank or even damage the vehicle that much at all while 5 tons of TNT if detonated at point blank range will blow it apart into tiny little bits. Point being If a character is durable enough to withstand such an amount of explosive at point blank a chopper certainly wouldn't do much to him... if anything at all.

In this analogy Jin's laser would be the chopper's propeller, Chun-Li's Kikosho the explosives, and M. Bison the person who withstood the explosion.

Only because a tank has different properties. Its armor can withstand being cut, but not blown apart with enough explosives. It in no way transfers to human-like characters. Vega maybe durable enough to withstand an impact of explosion, that doesnt mean he can survive being sliced in two pieces. And even then I dont see how you can use two different kinds of attacks to judge character's overall power levels. Overal, DJ is capable of dishing way more damage than Chun.

By Devil Jin releasing his energy you mean like in that ''what if'' ending where he absorbs Jimpachi and then unleashes a giant dome of energy? That thing surely looks a lot like Chun's blast, except hers is more powerful judging by damage output. No, I was talking about the intro, the one where he destroys a forest. And her attack doesnt look as powerful as you make it out to be. Not even as DJ's last laser beam attack. Let alone compared to obliterating an entire forest. Honestly all it did was damage the surrounding. Its her most powerful attack and it did less damage to a weakened Bison than Ryu's and Ken's ordinary hadoukens. Other fighters didnt register it even though they were standing right there. Wonder how they would've felt if they were in range of DJ's laser.

Chun-Li's attack made a crater where the giant Heihachi could fit in, hence why I think she could screw him up with that very same blast she used on M. Bison. Seems like a reasonable assumption. Heihachi's left foot was almost the size of that crater, but that's beside the point. He was magically amped to an unknow degree, we can't just assume what would happen. Just because Jin's attack (that was shown to be able to slice through ANYTHING so far) did the trick, doesnt mean a different kind of attack would.

As a matter of fact, he tanked an attack far more powerful than either Jin's final laser against giant Heihachi or that energy pulse D. Jin fired after absorbing Jimpachi in his Tekken 5 ending. Which attack are you talking about? If Chun's then I disagree.

Nothing in that prologue actually indicates that he wiped out the forest with a single attack and it seems quite unlikely looking at Jin's power set. Most likely he did it in a ''Godzilla-in-Tokyo'' sort of rampage. Tekken 5 intro briefly shows the scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkPJQtP6ck#t=1m31s
It appears to be an energy output, no sign of him going rampage. And his prologue shows that every tree in the forest is destroyed so unless he spent hours riping every single tree in the forest with his bare hands that was an energy outburst.
I honeslt dont see how is that unlikely judging by his power set. He's pretty uber.

stargun
Only because a tank has different properties. Its armor can withstand being cut, but not blown apart with enough explosives. It in no way transfers to human-like characters. Vega maybe durable enough to withstand an impact of explosion, that doesnt mean he can survive being sliced in two pieces. And even then I dont see how you can use two different kinds of attacks to judge character's overall power levels. Overal, DJ is capable of dishing way more damage than Chun.

No, I was talking about the intro, the one where he destroys a forest. And her attack doesnt look as powerful as you make it out to be. Not even as DJ's last laser beam attack. Let alone compared to obliterating an entire forest. Honestly all it did was damage the surrounding. Its her most powerful attack and it did less damage to a weakened Bison than Ryu's and Ken's ordinary hadoukens. Other fighters didnt register it even though they were standing right there. Wonder how they would've felt if they were in range of DJ's laser.
Going by real life standards anything capable of resisting 5 tons of explosives can tank a chopper as well, be it a inanimate object, a plant, a person or whatever. Only reason why it doesn't always stand in fiction is due to plot inconsistency, thus making room for that ''different types of attack doesn't transfer'' argument. Though I'd say it's even fair to bring up when a certain character shows significantly less resistance to cutting or piercing attacks than to blunt ones, Bison however has no lower showings of the kind discrediting on what his Kikosho tanking feat should tell us about his durability as a whole.

And Bison was never hurt by any attacks other than Chun's Kikosho on that fight. Those ordinary Hadoukens as you call them only inflicted pain upon him and he was probably running out of energy while fighting off five opponents at once, but that's different from actual injury. And I don't recall anyone on the team being on the range of Chun's blast when she used it on Bison either.

Heihachi's left foot was almost the size of that crater, but that's beside the point. He was magically amped to an unknow degree, we can't just assume what would happen. Just because Jin's attack (that was shown to be able to slice through ANYTHING so far) did the trick, doesnt mean a different kind of attack would.

Which attack are you talking about? If Chun's then I disagree That monster's height more or less coincides with the crater's width. What leads me to think Chun's feat was more impressive is because her blast disintegrated 200,000 or so cubic meters of the surrounding ground, which is more or less the equivalent of a city block volume, while what Jin did was slice in half what was essentially a walking skyscraper on steroids granted that thing has been built from the debris of that same tower demolished in the previous fight. Sure its durability may have been amped beyond that of a regular tall building, but the problem is that we don't know by how much as we never saw it tanking anything that could have outright demolished a building of equal size - something Chun-Li could easily blow to bits via her energy output plus a lot more.

I haven't seen that laser cut through anything as you say, it only did so to a building, and buildings are relatively hollow structures when compared to soil masses and rock formations of similar dimensions. You'd be surprised how less effective Jin's laser would be if he tried to cut up a mountain or a hill the size of that tower.

Tekken 5 intro briefly shows the scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkPJQtP6ck#t=1m31s
It appears to be an energy output, no sign of him going rampage. And his prologue shows that every tree in the forest is destroyed so unless he spent hours riping every single tree in the forest with his bare hands that was an energy outburst.
I honeslt dont see how is that unlikely judging by his power set. He's pretty uber. I'm not interested in discuss that to be honest but the intro only shows Jin flying through the forest while he was out of control and I haven't seen him emiting any sort of energy whatsoever, nor was it stated at any point during the game. Personally I believe he destroyed the forest by flying all the way around it knocking down every tree on his way ACCIDENTALLY. And I never meant to say that Jin was weak when I said it's unlikely that he wiped out the forest in one go, but just that he lacks an attack capable of doing so.

All that said I apologize if I was somewhat of a douche in my last post, just now I realize I brought Chun's name a bit too much this whole thread but this time it got really out of hand in that last post of mine. Gotta have to admit I'm a fanboy of her but I'll try and keep this under control from now on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.