Dovakhin (Skyrim) vs Kain (LOK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Dovakhin has a deadric armor best weapons can use all spells and dragon shouts.

MooCowofJustice
Dovakiin.

Burning thought
Excellent input from someone who knows neither.

This is a hard one I guess, but I dont see him damaging kain. He still has more or less mortal strength, even his shouts cant save him because their fairly featless tbh, his best bet is to stop time then perhaps use his best fire weapons or spells or use some of the more broken spells to constantly incapacitate Kain like paralysis.

Not that Kain wont kill Dovakhin before his mortal mind reacts but I like the Dragon born.

Estacado
Originally posted by Burning thought

This is a hard one I guess, but I dont see him damaging kain. He still has more or less mortal strength, even his shouts cant save him because their fairly featless tbh, his best bet is to stop time then perhaps use his best fire weapons or spells or use some of the more broken spells to constantly incapacitate Kain like paralysis.

Not that Kain wont kill Dovakhin before his mortal mind reacts but I like the Dragon born.
Dovakiin also has super speed and can become invulnerable/Ethereal.

Burning thought
He can only move at super speed in a straight line and for a few meters, its more like a dash and you cant attack while ethereal.

He also has nothing to protect his soul so Kain can fill his grand soul gem and use it to charge the reaver! wink

Estacado
He can only move at super speed in a straight line and for a few meters, its more like a dash and you cant attack while ethereal.

He also has nothing to protect his soul so Kain can fill his grand soul gem and use it to charge the reaver! wink
He has that shout which boosts attack speed and makes him move faster....iirc elemental fury.
It's not like Dovakiin hasn't got soul stealing spells and weapons...

Burning thought
Kain just has better ones, its like putting a level 20 Dovakin vs a level 100 one with equelly stronger gear. Elemental fury makes your hands move quicker yes, theres no reaction speed though and then what?

And their not exactly soul stealing, some have the soul trap effect which means the soul is devoured by the gem on death, Kain doesnt wait until then, he prefers to take the soul first, death later.

Kain can equel most of his shouts with spells and his physical movements naturally. Also he has to rest between shouts.

FinalAnswer
Dovahkiin spams Wabbajack until Kain is a Sweetroll. Dovahkiin then eats said sweetroll.

/thread 131

Burning thought
It doesnt work against most enemies, infact stronger enemies cannot seem to even be transformed into anything, they annoyingly just summon Dremora or worse who lunges after you after dispatching the problem. Although, Wabbajack is probably his best hope to beat kain in some form or other.

FinalAnswer
It doesnt work against most enemies, infact stronger enemies cannot seem to even be transformed into anything, they annoyingly just summon Dremora or worse who lunges after you after dispatching the problem. Although, Wabbajack is probably his best hope to beat kain in some form or other.

Not really, I have used Wabbajack to get cheap kills on things like those huge Dwemer Centurions.

Burning thought
Aye it works on centurions but their just lumps of metal, actual creatures like Dragons are immune, anything above a certain threshold of power, which isnt that high is too strong.

advanced undead like Draugr Death lords seem to be immune.

Ban Mido
Now I haven't beat Skyrim yet cause I'm trying to take it slow but I love Dovahkiin I mean he fights Dragons. Dragons are like epitome of badass.....That being said....I haven't seen many powers yet that could help him deal with Kain..Kain is...pretty damn strong to say the least....

Dovahkiins best bet is..
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/MaverickHunterZero/Yun.png

but...since he doesn't have Genei-Jin, he's going to have to rely on his Shouts ,upgraded weapons,stronger spells, maybe some summons as well, might have to break out the weapons made of silver ...I really wish there was a H2H skill to level in Skyrim :/...that was my main thing in the previous Elder Scrolls lol..

Utrigita
My Dovakhiin would win, I don't know about yours.

Burning thought
My Dovakhin would probably slow time, leap in with his Daedric sword which would smash on Kains skin, reverberate up the mans arm and break it, in which he will probably pass out. Or he would just toss spells, not sure what good they will do, their fairly featless, wabbajack is the only argument. Also, almost anyone in Skyrim could beat a bog standard dragon tbh, even in the canon, you dont need to be superhuman to take one down.

Utrigita
My Dovakhin would probably slow time, leap in with his Daedric sword which would smash on Kains skin, reverberate up the mans arm and break it, in which he will probably pass out. Or he would just toss spells, not sure what good they will do, their fairly featless, wabbajack is the only argument. Also, almost anyone in Skyrim could beat a bog standard dragon tbh, even in the canon, you dont need to be superhuman to take one down.

Which is more or less the point I'm trying to make here, the argument concerning Kain vs a character that will always be different, will have different approaches, different enchanments, use different kind of magic in the engagement etc, is that it will always be a different outcome or a different way to tackle the matchup making it impossible to give a qualified guess, because each assesment will be based on each own Novakhiin. You don't base the outcome on all the other players Novakhiin. But as I said mine would win, so would my Nerevarine and my Champion of Cyradiil.

Burning thought
How would yours win? Possibly the Champion of Cyradil because you could get some broken abilities there, especially with mods, mine can throw nukes from his palms.

Utrigita
How would yours win? Possibly the Champion of Cyradil because you could get some broken abilities there, especially with mods, mine can throw nukes from his palms.

Why wouldn't yours win? It's a irrational argument based on a set of gameplay mechanics that can't be confirmed or denied, for all we know the Dragons could by themselves have killed the Elder God in LoK, we don't know. We have nothing common we can meassure them up against. One could claim that killing the Dragon and absorbing it's soul, thus having your soul made up of dragons will make it impossible for Kain to drain you, others would argue that a simple reflect magic (or whatever it's called now) is sufficiant. Each will have a different view on the events because Skyrim is a game that is shaped by the player, that can't really be said about LoK. My Nerevarine would flatten Kain in a single sword swing, now that was a game were you could make yourself a God. My Champion of Cyradiil will just transmute Kain into gold, or teleport him into the void between worlds, yes I have gotten some really insane mods over the years. Nemebro and Me used to compare to see who had the most insane character. His was basically full out magical and damage resistant.

Burning thought
Based on actual feats, the Dova would never beat the EG, not even see him, what do you mean "the dragons could by themselves", thats odd line of thought, its almost like your saying just because their so ambigious we shouldnt assume either way, which we do, we always either assume a feat or lack therof, and dragons or the Dova do not, you cant say "for all we know" for everything ambigious, "for all we know, the dragons could lift up Kronos from GoW and toss him into the sun" doesnt work but we know from the fact theyve never done anything alike to that, that its not within their feats. Kains resistant to transformation powers, Dark Eden and a single sword swing? your making things up as you go along here, said characters do not have feats, simply gameplay mechanics. "full out magic and damage resistance" does not mean Kain, Kratos or anyone couldnt rip them to piecies in a KMC match, in his own game Kain is 100% damage and magic resistant when using the repel shield, but that means nothing without an actual feat.

This thread outlines a few rules, one its the Dovakhin , we know canonically he has no feats beyond mortal men, instead he has powers that buff him or debuff his enemies but thats about it, we knwo from this thread he has Daedric armour as well.

Mine would nuke both yours back to oblivion stick out tongue

Utrigita
Based on actual feats, the Dova would never beat the EG, not even see him, what do you mean "the dragons could by themselves", thats odd line of thought, its almost like your saying just because their so ambigious we shouldnt assume either way, which we do, we always either assume a feat or lack therof, and dragons or the Dova do not, you cant say "for all we know" for everything ambigious, "for all we know, the dragons could lift up Kronos from GoW and toss him into the sun" doesnt work but we know from the fact theyve never done anything alike to that, that its not within their feats. Kains resistant to transformation powers, Dark Eden and a single sword swing? your making things up as you go along here, said characters do not have feats, simply gameplay mechanics. "full out magic and damage resistance" does not mean Kain, Kratos or anyone couldnt rip them to piecies in a KMC match, in his own game Kain is 100% damage and magic resistant when using the repel shield, but that means nothing without an actual feat.

This thread outlines a few rules, one its the Dovakhin , we know canonically he has no feats beyond mortal men, instead he has powers that buff him or debuff his enemies but thats about it, we knwo from this thread he has Daedric armour as well.

Mine would nuke both yours back to oblivion stick out tongue

All his actual feats are gameplay which isn't taken into consideration in a vs match up iirc, so the point is moot. What I mean is that we have no idea on the powerscaling that operates in Elder Scrolls in compare to LoK, thus a comparison between them in terms of abilities, spells and differences is neverending. Incorrect, we saw a Dragon easily lift and throw a giant into the sky, I wish you the best of luck proving that it is the dragons upper strenght level or the best of luck to me proving that the Dragon can throw more.

And when all the feats of character (especially a character such as the Dovahkiin that is entirely playerbased) are based on gameplay, I can't see the reason in trying to make a vs thread, because of the previous mentioned circumstances that involves each that plays Skyrim, is having a different experience. And exactly I only have my gameplay experience which isn't feats which is what makes his entire discussion theory based. We can take a discussion about my character vs Kain or Kratos or the Lich King for all I care, the point is that as long we are dealing only in gameplay then we are getting nowhere, and Skyrim (and the elder scrolls in general) is all about gameplay as long as it concerns the main character.

That is where your assesment is off (and the thread makers too imo) because you can't take the Dovahkiin and use him as a normal character when the Dovahkiin is played and used in thousands of different ways. Had it been Geralt from Witcher 2 or another character were you actually doesn't have that much of a overall influecen (for instance concerning Geralt, it was stated that Geralt ofcause excells in all the mentioned abilities but in order for the gameplay to be fun you can only excell in one) the Dovahkiin's abilities is left entirely up to you.

No he wouldn't, unless you have recall I'll blast you into the voids between the worlds, since it's a nice little spell that ignores resistance and magical absorbation (made to remove enemies when I was in a hurry, all credit for the idea goes to Frostcrag Reborns Author).

Utrigita
anyways it's a redudant discussion, since we have entirely different views on whether or not the Dovakhiin can even be used.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Utrigita
All his actual feats are gameplay which isn't taken into consideration in a vs match up iirc, so the point is moot. What I mean is that we have no idea on the powerscaling that operates in Elder Scrolls in compare to LoK, thus a comparison between them in terms of abilities, spells and differences is neverending. Incorrect, we saw a Dragon easily lift and throw a giant into the sky, I wish you the best of luck proving that it is the dragons upper strenght level or the best of luck to me proving that the Dragon can throw more.

And when all the feats of character (especially a character such as the Dovahkiin that is entirely playerbased) are based on gameplay, I can't see the reason in trying to make a vs thread, because of the previous mentioned circumstances that involves each that plays Skyrim, is having a different experience. And exactly I only have my gameplay experience which isn't feats which is what makes his entire discussion theory based. We can take a discussion about my character vs Kain or Kratos or the Lich King for all I care, the point is that as long we are dealing only in gameplay then we are getting nowhere, and Skyrim (and the elder scrolls in general) is all about gameplay as long as it concerns the main character.

That is where your assesment is off (and the thread makers too imo) because you can't take the Dovahkiin and use him as a normal character when the Dovahkiin is played and used in thousands of different ways. Had it been Geralt from Witcher 2 or another character were you actually doesn't have that much of a overall influecen (for instance concerning Geralt, it was stated that Geralt ofcause excells in all the mentioned abilities but in order for the gameplay to be fun you can only excell in one) the Dovahkiin's abilities is left entirely up to you.

No he wouldn't, unless you have recall I'll blast you into the voids between the worlds, since it's a nice little spell that ignores resistance and magical absorbation (made to remove enemies when I was in a hurry, all credit for the idea goes to Frostcrag Reborns Author).

Well we could all wish that, the "best of luck" proving that the obelisk thing is Raziels upper strength level, you cant, just like you cant prove the claw strike is Kains best durability, its his best feat though hence why we use those. Dragons however do not have many feats.

I didnt make the thread, the fact he has no feats is not my fault either, he just automatically loses in pure gameplay areas.

If its a spell, Mida magics spellbreaker shield just reflects any spells back, I have a blast spell from the same mod that eliminates a target completly from the game, as in, theres not even a body left to loot.

Utrigita
Well we could all wish that, the "best of luck" proving that the obelisk thing is Raziels upper strength level, you cant, just like you cant prove the claw strike is Kains best durability, its his best feat though hence why we use those. Dragons however do not have many feats.

I didnt make the thread, the fact he has no feats is not my fault either, he just automatically loses in pure gameplay areas.

If its a spell, Mida magics spellbreaker shield just reflects any spells back, I have a blast spell from the same mod that eliminates a target completly from the game, as in, theres not even a body left to loot.

And Dovakhiin has none to speak of that isn't gameplay related, but again that isn't the primary concern, the primary concern are that the Dovakhiin and his/her abilities are entirely based upon you. Kain's abilities and skills isn't.

I'm not saying it is, I'm just pointing out that imo you can't make a fair comparison, because of what the Dovakhiin is, just like you can't use the nerevarine or the Champion of Cyradiil, not imo atleast.

It's kinda a spell but not entirely. It's made to ignore magical based protection, so Midas won't help (believe I have tried being on the receiving end of the spell with Midas activated and I still found myself in limbo.) Not the same spell though (mine is partly custom made), and iirc that spell can be absorbed and redirected.

But then again redundant discussion, since we can't even agree on whether or not the Dovakhiin can even be used :P

Burning thought
Well thats not entirely true, only your actions and choices can shape who you become but whether your character has X armour, B stats or w/e, it does not change what those items and stars are or mean. Since we dont use mechanics at all, all we can use is the canon, thats the Dova is essentially a mortal.

Midas has a ton of powers that consist of creating physical barriers in the game ,from rocks to random objects so even if for some reason it can avoid Midis' reflection power, it cant go through solid buildings or objects I wager. I dont know, it just sort of destroys you, cant remember what its called but you get the Aurum to make it from a guy who looks like Doctor manhattan. Besides, my centurion bike/boat is far too fast for you to strike as I race through Cyrodil! big grin

Utrigita
Well thats not entirely true, only your actions and choices can shape who you become but whether your character has X armour, B stats or w/e, it does not change what those items and stars are or mean. Since we dont use mechanics at all, all we can use is the canon, thats the Dova is essentially a mortal.

Midas has a ton of powers that consist of creating physical barriers in the game ,from rocks to random objects so even if for some reason it can avoid Midis' reflection power, it cant go through solid buildings or objects I wager. I dont know, it just sort of destroys you, cant remember what its called but you get the Aurum to make it from a guy who looks like Doctor manhattan. Besides, my centurion bike/boat is far too fast for you to strike as I race through Cyrodil! big grin

In the beginning he is, but wait until the next installment in the Elder Scrolls series, the last Dragonborn (mortal) became the God Talos, but Nemebro knows more about the whole story then I do.

Still doesn't help you when it doesn't have a travel time, and I can just open the Oblivion Editer and change it so it can, my omnipotence is stronger then yours stick out tongue

Most likely yeah, I only have the dragons.

NemeBro
The Greybeards can shake a mountain with a whisper, every one of them.

The Dovahkiin withstood all four of them shouting at him for an extended period of time.

Just so everyone knows. 131

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
The Greybeards can shake a mountain with a whisper, every one of them.

The Dovahkiin withstood all four of them shouting at him for an extended period of time.

Just so everyone knows. 131

Well that is quite nice big grin

hey mate, can you give us a bit of info on Talos? I know you know alot more about the lore in Elder Scrolls then I do.

NemeBro
You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that, haven't been following the thread.

What do you want to know?

Edit: Went to uesp to refresh my memory a bit.

Apparently, when the Greybeards finally spoke to Tiber Septim, they shook all of Mundus.

And according to the dude in the Greybeards whose name I forget, the words said to the Dovahkiin are exactly the same as those said to Tiber Septim.

Lol. Neat.

Second Edit: Oh, remember Ult, Tiber Septim was deemed threatening enough by the God-Emperors of Morrowind to force them to allow annexing into the Empire.

Utrigita
You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that, haven't been following the thread.

What do you want to know?

Edit: Went to uesp to refresh my memory a bit.

Apparently, when the Greybeards finally spoke to Tiber Septim, they shook all of Mundus.

And according to the dude in the Greybeards whose name I forget, the words said to the Dovahkiin are exactly the same as those said to Tiber Septim.

Lol. Neat.

Second Edit: Oh, remember Ult, Tiber Septim was deemed threatening enough by the God-Emperors of Morrowind to force them to allow annexing into the Empire.

I always saw it as a more treaty kinda annexing, then it was a forced one. But the fact that Vivec, Sil and Almalexia deemed him a threat, considering that Vivec could stop a falling moon with a finger, is insane, but on further thought wasn't the God's power at that point of time not already fading?

NemeBro
I always saw it as a more treaty kinda annexing, then it was a forced one. But the fact that Vivec, Sil and Almalexia deemed him a threat, considering that Vivec could stop a falling moon with a finger, is insane. I should note that this was already after Tiber Septim lost the ability to perform a Thu'um.

Yes it was a treaty, but Tiber did strong-arm the Tribunal into giving him Numidium, the Dwemer God-Machine.

Though, admittedly, I am pretty sure this was after Dagoth Ur revealed himself to the Tribunal, and stole the Heart of Lorkhan.

What other kinds of stuff are you looking for regarding Tiber Septim?

Also, didn't he reality warp all of Cyrodill from a jungle to a forest?

Edit: Yep, he did. He transformed the climate of Cyrodill from tropical to temperate after conquering Tamriel. Before his ascension to godhood, I should mention.

Utrigita
I should note that this was already after Tiber Septim lost the ability to perform a Thu'um.

Yes it was a treaty, but Tiber did strong-arm the Tribunal into giving him Numidium, the Dwemer God-Machine.

Though, admittedly, I am pretty sure this was after Dagoth Ur revealed himself to the Tribunal, and stole the Heart of Lorkhan.

What other kinds of stuff are you looking for regarding Tiber Septim?

Also, didn't he reality warp all of Cyrodill from a jungle to a forest?

Edit: Yep, he did. He transformed the climate of Cyrodill from tropical to temperate after conquering Tamriel. Before his ascension to godhood, I should mention.

Hmm, nice I didn't think they could lose the ability.

I always thought it was just Vivec being a pushover and a great admirer of Tiber that helped that trade, but cool.

Nothing really, I was just speculating into what the present Dovakhiin (our character) will have become in the next Elder Scrolls, and given what Tiber Septim becomes, it's possible that the Dovakhiin will become Emporer and then ascend or something like that.

So not depending on his Thu'um to pwn big grin

Q'Anilia
I have always thought Skyrim to be a rather low tier. I should pay more attention.

Burning thought
Well concerning the Dark brotherhood in Skyrim;

You murder the current Emperor, who iirc was never even dragonborn unlike most Emperors if not all before him, therefore by rights Dovakhiin should become Emperor anyway being the dragon born.

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I have always thought Skyrim to be a rather low tier. I should pay more attention.

Tamriel is fairly high, especially when concerning the Daedric princes.

NemeBro
Hmm, nice I didn't think they could lose the ability.

Having your vocal cuts cut out kind of makes performing a Thu'um difficult.

I should note that even normal Nordic soldiers who use Thu'ums in the lore are capable of breaking through castle fortifications with a single Shout.

I think the admiring of Tiber was shameless asskissing.

Every protagonist generally is at least on the level of the physical gods of the series by the end (Dudes like Dagoth Ur and whatnot), some, like the Champ of Cyrodill, ascend even higher.

Do note I haven't beaten Skyrim yet, so no spoilers plz.

Indeed. It is possible that he was a very accomplished mage in his time, mages are capable of incredible reality-warping feats in the Elder Scrolls. Such as a mage creating a law of reality that proves that someone does not exist, thus warping reality to make it so.

I can't really say on how powerful the Dovahkiin is by the end-game at the moment though.

MooCowofJustice

Skyrim has dominated my life for the past two or three weeks.

So much so that I don't even ****ing know how many weeks it's been.

I know the Dovakiin, and he wins.

Burning thought
You know one of two characters, and considering that comment in itself proves that you dont know either.

MooCowofJustice
You know one of two characters, and considering that comment in itself proves that you dont know either.

Don't you ever get tired of saying the same bullshit over and over again?

Burning thought
Of course but you persist in returning to hear it again.

Also what? "bullshit"? lol, you dont know anything about one character, yet claim another wins from sheer ignorance. Maybe I would save myself a lot of time if I just did that in most threads concerning Kain, it seems blind bias is favoured by you.

MooCowofJustice
If I don't know shit about Kain, then you don't know shit about Kain. Because, you know, I spent a ****ing year watching you wank him.

NemeBro
This is funny.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
If I don't know shit about Kain, then you don't know shit about Kain. Because, you know, I spent a ****ing year watching you wank him.

By your logic, you also belive I have a masterful knowledge of all the LoZ series then. Thats nice to know....

Also Kains best feats were brought up by me, but confirmed by others.

Utrigita
Having your vocal cuts cut out kind of makes performing a Thu'um difficult.

I should note that even normal Nordic soldiers who use Thu'ums in the lore are capable of breaking through castle fortifications with a single Shout.

I think the admiring of Tiber was shameless asskissing.

Every protagonist generally is at least on the level of the physical gods of the series by the end (Dudes like Dagoth Ur and whatnot), some, like the Champ of Cyrodill, ascend even higher.

Do note I haven't beaten Skyrim yet, so no spoilers plz.

Indeed. It is possible that he was a very accomplished mage in his time, mages are capable of incredible reality-warping feats in the Elder Scrolls. Such as a mage creating a law of reality that proves that someone does not exist, thus warping reality to make it so.

I can't really say on how powerful the Dovahkiin is by the end-game at the moment though.

Nah, he was just being a pushover stick out tongue

Hmm nice, then we can assume that at the very least in a lore setting the Dovakhiin should be capable of the same feat.

Well Vivec is kinda a pussy "no Nerevarine I will honor your last wish" *Vivec taps shamelessly into the Heart of Lorkham*

I haven't either so I can't spoil it, so don't worry. But you are correct, they generally becomes Gods in their respective games which is also why Bethesda has the need to spirit them away. But I already look forward to what the Dovakhiin will become in lore, I suspect something really powerful.

Yeah I know of those Redguard mages that basically tore a entire continent to pieces because they got a bit upset. The magic in Elder Scrolls isn't very well reflected by the ingame possibilities (which limits you) the mods actually give a far better impression of what the magic in Elder Scrolls are capable of.

I think it's fair to say that he is on level with Nerevarine, both have defeated a God (in some shape or form).

MooCowofJustice
By your logic, you also belive I have a masterful knowledge of all the LoZ series then. Thats nice to know....

Also Kains best feats were brought up by me, but confirmed by others.

You do. But you refuse to accept any of it on the grounds that it's > than Kain.

And yet you also insist on everybody reposting every little piece whenever there's a thread.

Burning thought
No I have just evaluated it and usually explain in the specific thread why something is ridiculous, theres a difference between the verse itself and your interpretation of it most of the time.

They do it to me, why shouldnt I do it to them?

NemeBro
Nah, he was just being a pushover stick out tongue

Nah.

It would be ridiculous to assume he couldn't do much more IMO. Honestly I think he should be on the level of the Greybeards, at least, in terms of the Thu'um.

Actually, almost definitely more.

Since Killing Paarthurnax, their leader and the mightiest of them, is possible and is a quest in fact.

Indeed. He was also a blatant liar who lies.

Same here. Alduin himself has some pretty epic feats in the lore that we can use for some powerscaling, like being able to eat your timeline away (He once made the entire population of Skyrim six years old this way).

Oh the epic Redguard swordmages with mindblades that could cut atoms in half? Indeed, shit is hax. Yeah, Dagoth Ur for example has the same power as the Tribunal but more-so, but you don't see him use that power against you in the game. Hell, even Vivec, as a shadow of himself, had power great enough to keep the moon from essentially destroying Morrowind, while also maintaining the Ghostfence.

I'd say he's probably on about that level as well. He hasn't shown sign of becoming as powerful as the Champ of Cyrodill, who became a Daedric Prince, but seems more on par with the physical gods of the setting, as I said.

Utrigita
Nah.

It would be ridiculous to assume he couldn't do much more IMO. Honestly I think he should be on the level of the Greybeards, at least, in terms of the Thu'um.

Actually, almost definitely more.

Since Killing Paarthurnax, their leader and the mightiest of them, is possible and is a quest in fact.

Indeed. He was also a blatant liar who lies.

Same here. Alduin himself has some pretty epic feats in the lore that we can use for some powerscaling, like being able to eat your timeline away (He once made the entire population of Skyrim six years old this way).

Oh the epic Redguard swordmages with mindblades that could cut atoms in half? Indeed, shit is hax. Yeah, Dagoth Ur for example has the same power as the Tribunal but more-so, but you don't see him use that power against you in the game. Hell, even Vivec, as a shadow of himself, had power great enough to keep the moon from essentially destroying Morrowind, while also maintaining the Ghostfence.

I'd say he's probably on about that level as well. He hasn't shown sign of becoming as powerful as the Champ of Cyrodill, who became a Daedric Prince, but seems more on par with the physical gods of the setting, as I said.

Yeah, I said it Tiber Septim was a pussy 131

Yes he should be above their level, also given the speed of which he masters the Thu'um in comparison to them. And the fact that their shout apparently didn't harm him is well.. pretty telling about their powerlevel.

Yea what a prick.

That is pretty insane, but powerscaling can also be a, imo, dangerous ground to enter, because the Dragonborn isn't Alduin and their powerset may not be shared, unless ofcause that the Dovakhiin absorbs Alduin's soul in the end. (effectivly making the Dovakhiin a God)

Nah I was thinking of the Yokuda continent, that was said to been destroy by mages in one of the Red Guards internal conflicts, the mages was called masters of stone. However your example also prove my point, that the magic we utilize ingame is just a fraction of what the magic in Elder Scrolls lore allow you to do. I was under the impression that it was because of you being the Nerevarine that Dagoth Ur was incapable of harming you with his godly powers.

Yeah a Daedric prince is kinda a insane powerup in terms of lore, it was Sheogorath that called the moon down upon Vivec city the first time around wasn't it?

NemeBro
Yeah, I said it Tiber Septim was a pussy 131

I'm pretty sure he wasn't. stick out tongue

Well the Greybeards are still the most powerful practitioners of the Thu'um besides your character and some of the more powerful dragons, I'd say. But yeah, they directly state that he has mastered in a few days what took even the most talented non-Dragonborn years to achieve.

A very powerful prick though. Vivec was the only thing keeping a moon from essentially destroying most of Morrowind, while also maintaining the Ghostfence. Tiber Septim intimidated Vivec.

I'm going to make the assumption that he can do that though, lol. Oh, and of course there is the fact that Alduin supposedly devoured the first world, and aims to do so again, another feat, assuming this is true.

Right, Yokuda, I'm pretty sure that was destroyed by the Redguard Ansei/Swordsingers, with their Mindblades of powah. I'm not sure what these Masters of the Stone are, honestly.

And yeah, though there's probably a good reason for that lol.

Another use of magic is a sufficiently powerful mage writing and proving a universal theory, essentially rewriting a law of reality, to prove that someone does not exist, therefore erasing them from existence. Elder Scrolls magic can get pretty broken.

Possible, though Nerevar was quite the badass in real life.

Though I'd say the reason for your power is probably due to the blessing of Azura myself. It's implied that you aren't actually the incarnation of Nerevar, and are but a pawn in Azura's petty scheme. Being backed by a Daedric Prince will do it. Even an avatar of Mehrunes Dagon required two Tribunal working in tandem and combining their powers to defeat, and this was back when they were strong.

Yeah, it was, and that was a feat in Mundus, where the bulk of a Daedric Prince's power is incapable of reaching.

Nocturnal has another great feat with the cursing of the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, essentially anytime someone puts that thing on time and space are rewritten in all of Mundus, strickening that person from history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.