Wolverine vs HP Doomsday (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Logan has Savage Hulk base lvl strength

No bfr ?

bbrem123
i wonder...everybody says HP doomsday cant be hurt by physical damage...logan claws could say otherwise

quanchi112
Originally posted by bbrem123
i wonder...everybody says HP doomsday cant be hurt by physical damage...logan claws could say otherwise There's never been any proof to he's beyond physical damage. I have no idea why so many people subscribe to that unsubstantiated claim.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
There's never been any proof to he's beyond physical damage. I have no idea why so many people subscribe to that unsubstantiated claim. Because Henshaw stated that DD was beyond injury and Waverider said he was beyond conventional death?

Nihilist
bump

Prep-Man
Snikt!

carver9
Wolverine cuts his head off.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by bbrem123
i wonder...everybody says HP doomsday cant be hurt by physical damage...logan claws could say otherwise Superman stabbed into HP DD and pulled the sword to the side out he healed but he was damaged for a moment.

Starscream M
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine cuts his head off. stop trolling man erm

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Wolverine cuts his head off. Carver, I think it's time you were introduced to my headlock.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/th_IMG00151-20111216-1745.jpg Originally posted by Parmaniac
Superman stabbed into HP DD and pulled the sword to the side out he healed but he was damaged for a moment. Motherbox made Superman's gear. I don't remember what, if anything, was stated about the sword's properties. Was it New God tech, mystical in nature, etc.

Parmaniac
IIRC it was an energy blade.

cdtm
Originally posted by Badabing
Because Henshaw stated that DD was beyond injury and Waverider said he was beyond conventional death?

And none of amped Supermans attacks had any effect, including cutting him?

cdtm
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Superman stabbed into HP DD and pulled the sword to the side out he healed but he was damaged for a moment.

And there wasn't any blood.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
And there wasn't any blood. It's lng since I've read that story all I remember is that he succeeded stabbing him, apperently to no lasting effect considering how the story ended.

Starscream M
you can cut dd, but it doesn't really affect him

Badabing
Originally posted by cdtm
And none of amped Supermans attacks had any effect, including cutting him? The cut healed almost instantly. Superman was barely fazing HP DD.

cdtm
DD should have Logan cold on speed, too.

How many times did Superman comment on his speed in Death of Superman?

Lord Feron
DD should be faster but if that was even I don't see why logan won't chop off DD limbs off easily. If their speed was the same logan would out skill him in any confrontation.

jinzin
DD wins....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.