Who is most evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who is the most evil villain in DC or Marvel and please briefly explain why?

JakeTheBank
Darkseid for DC. His primary goal in life is to obtain the Anti-Life Equation and subjugate all life across the universe. He wants to eradicate free will (and imagination) and force all whom live to worship him. He doesn't justify his plans with nobility or skewed reasoning such as the universe would be much better off with him in control. He knows it's evil and repugnant and accepts and embraces that. He doesn't even always destroy those who piss him, but instead keep them alive for torture, or kill them just to bring them back to life.

For Marvel, it's a bit more dicey. Conventionally, I'd say Mephisto due to what he represents, but he doesn't have the aspirations of Darkseid.

Sr J-Bieb
Superman. Look how many people hate him in universe, and in real life. You have to be a sick son of a whore to garner that much hate.

Wolverine. Same thing, but with more sword fingers.

SquallX
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Superman. Look how many people hate him in universe, and in real life. You have to be a sick son of a whore to garner that much hate.

Wolverine. Same thing, but with more sword fingers.

laughing

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Darkseid for DC. His primary goal in life is to obtain the Anti-Life Equation and subjugate all life across the universe. He wants to eradicate free will (and imagination) and force all whom live to worship him. He doesn't justify his plans with nobility or skewed reasoning such as the universe would be much better off with him in control. He knows it's evil and repugnant and accepts and embraces that. He doesn't even always destroy those who piss him, but instead keep them alive for torture, or kill them just to bring them back to life.

For Marvel, it's a bit more dicey. Conventionally, I'd say Mephisto due to what he represents, but he doesn't have the aspirations of Darkseid. thumb up

quanchi112
Jake, do you honestly see Darkseid as being the most evil character over a Neron type ?

Enzeru
J. Jonah Jameson Junior.

Prep-Man
Anton Arcane for DC.

Superwang
Wang

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jake, do you honestly see Darkseid as being the most evil character over a Neron type ?

Yeah, I do.

TheLordofMurder

For Marvel, it's a bit more dicey. Conventionally, I'd say Mephisto due to what he represents, but he doesn't have the aspirations of Darkseid.

thumb up

quanchi112
Yeah, I do. I don't think he's even close. Only some writers(Kirby who created the character) have used him as the god of evil while kirby just portrayed him as a dictator who felt what he did was justified.

Most of Darkseid's portrayals don't have him evil for evil's sake just Morrison off the top of my head. Neron is consistently evil.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't think he's even close. Only some writers have used him as the god of evil kirby just portrayed him as a dictator who felt what he did was justified.

Most of Darkseid's portrayals don't have him evil for evil's sake just Morrison off the top of my head. Neron is consistently evil.

I think Darkseid's goals and motivation and what he ultimately seeks to achieve is profoundly more evil than a devil type character seeking to corrupt and steal souls.

He wants complete and utter dominion over all life everywhere and for all to worship him fanatically. It's like slavery on a spiritual and mental level the likes of which are much more potent than simply owning a soul. And he would see everyone and everything destroyed if he was to lose that power.

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, which I respect.

quanchi112
I think Darkseid's goals and motivation and what he ultimately seeks to achieve is profoundly more evil than a devil type character seeking to corrupt and steal souls.

He wants complete and utter dominion over all life everywhere and for all to worship him fanatically. It's like slavery on a spiritual and mental level the likes of which are much more potent than simply owning a soul. And he would see everyone and everything destroyed if he was to lose that power.

Of course, you're entitled to your opinion, which I respect. Yes, I respect yours as well and don't attack your difference of opinion as I would most others.

To me Darkseid's goals are much grander but he isn't more evil. Neron screwed over Asmodel just to screw him over. He's a sick evil bastard. I think Mephisto and Neron always take this home as they are evil incarnate and have been consistently been portrayed as such. The evil god nonsense is a Morrison thing and is a direct contradiction to Kirby.

But to each his own. I guess we agree to disagree.

MF DELPH
Nah, f*ck dat. I don't respect his opinion.

leonidas
joker.

Mindset
Well, Doom skinned the only women he ever loved and wore her skin...so I say Wolverine like bran suggested.

TheHulk
Marvel-Void, when he said he was galactus it was plain badass...

DC.Joker his insanity will kill TOAA

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheHulk
Marvel-Void, when he said he was galactus it was plain badass...

DC.Joker his insanity will kill TOAA

lol

Stoic
Malebolgia.

-Pr-
I don't think Joker is evil; not in the traditional sense. He does commit evil acts, but it rarely seems to be out of a true sense of malice or hatred.

Someone like DS, Sinister or Lex would be more evil imo.

Mindset
Batman is an unrepentant child molester.

He was probably behind his parents murder as well. I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise.

Uriel005
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think Joker is evil; not in the traditional sense. He does commit evil acts, but it rarely seems to be out of a true sense of malice or hatred.

Someone like DS, Sinister or Lex would be more evil imo. I don't think Joker qualifies as a true force of evil. I don't think that he has the comprehension for such a concept. He does not do things for the sake of evil. He does things because it pops into his head.

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-

Someone like DS, Sinister or Lex would be more evil imo. Ohhhh so hurting people for pleasure it evil hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kingzeus
There are only a few that can classify for most evil

One evil is a stat the person or being need not beware of to say they are evil

The two most evilest beings in marvel unaware to them selves are the twins and the beyonder after them is doom

I'm not judging the evil these men do, but the evil they accomplish

The beyonder has a god complex and he single handily forces everything to worship him when in his presence down to a molecular level and all of his view and control of existence of simple forces it to by willing it!

The beyonder also has controlled the entire universe as a tv type thing to see good and evil duke it out, leaving the world as we know it lacking heroes to protect it do he could watch them fight ins football field basically

The twins merged two whole universes to watch to see who would win marvel VS dc as a beg ... Single handily the most evil selfish thing ever done

Marvel will win no dc okay let's merge the two worlds who ever has less dead wins...

Thst wins the evil olympics....

Doctor doom is the only living entity as other exist outside the realm of life and death tradictionally as they can't die naturally like of old age and doom can...

I didn't say THANOS or any one like the sirpent who have tried to kill gods to enslave the planet

But doom
His girl friend brome up with him he got mad and said f the world and literally tried to f the world

He is the only one to trick the beyonder to steal his powers and because of that and he is the only one to gain the powers of all the beyonder had (and lose them ) but he did it for a short time doom controlled the whole universe and he was evil while doing it so that's all folks Dr Doom wins this round!

I don't like or read dc so I don't know I'll say lobo?

Or apocalypse as I believe he has a planet as a slave and all it's ppl his slaves and that is his goal planetary wise I thought... Enslavement could be wrong so sue me!

Scoobless
Originally posted by Kingzeus
But doom
His girl friend brome up with him he got mad and said f the world and literally tried to f the world

Literally? ... Really? So he lay down on the ground, pulled out his "newjack" and started to rhythmically pleasure the entire planet?

Is that even considered evil? It might be agriculturally frowned upon, but "evil"?

no expression

tsscls
GEB for DC. (of course)

Cogito
Originally posted by tsscls
GEB for DC. (of course)

If we're going there, then TOAA for Marvel as well.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Cogito
If we're going there, then TOAA for Marvel as well. He is pretty evil, letting Wolverine be immortal and all.

Cogito
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He is pretty evil, letting Wolverine be immortal and all.

thumb up

tsscls
Originally posted by Cogito
If we're going there, then TOAA for Marvel as well.

Oh, we're going there!

tsscls
Mordru also. DC has a good amount of classic bad guys.
Marvel has more ambivalent characters. For instance, Galactus does bad things, but is a part of nature.

Bouboumaster
DC: Probably Darkseid
Marvel: I'll go with Thanos. This selfish ******* killed half the universe to impress a chixx. Even Mephisto was flabergasted in front of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.