Battlezone challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I'll be representing King Thor vs. these possible characters as a few suggestions: Superboy Prime, Hulk (any version), Monarch(countdown), Shazam, etc.

If you have another suggestion which isn't on the list let me know.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'll be representing King Thor vs. these possible characters as a few suggestions: Superboy Prime, Hulk (any version), Monarch(countdown), Shazam, etc.

Thanos.shifty

janus77
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos.shifty
too weak, maybe Darksied?

abhilegend
Originally posted by janus77
too weak, maybe Darksied?
Why not? Who wants to represent a weakling like a thanos!

JakeTheBank
lol

Surprised no hardcore Hulk supporters have jumped in.

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
too weak, maybe Darksied? Originally posted by abhilegend
Why not? Who wants to represent a weakling like a thanos! How about accepting Quan's challenge instead of spamming the thread.

quanchi112
Thanos.shifty We both know I'd never argue a battlezone against Thanos. Ever.

Would you represent Superboy Prime against King Thor ?

JakeTheBank
We both know I'd never argue a battlezone against Thanos. Ever.

Everyone should know this by now. Quan claims he actually is Thanos, which I've not decided is more funny or disturbing.

I'd offer to judge, but I don't want people to think I'm bias or anything. *nods to sig/avi* durthor

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Everyone should know this by now. Quan claims he actually is Thanos, which I've not decided is more funny or disturbing.

I'd offer to judge, but I don't want people to think I'm bias or anything. *nods to sig/avi* durthor Which character I named or if you have another in mind would be a good battlezone against King Thor.

JakeTheBank
Which character I named or if you have another in mind would be a good battlezone against King Thor.

Prime would be a good one. Sodam Yat Ion, too. Alan Scott.

Not ringing any bells as far as Marvel guys go.

quanchi112
Prime would be a good one. Sodam Yat Ion, too. Alan Scott.

Not ringing any bells as far as Marvel guys go. If I took on Alan Scott I'd have to acquire come comics because while I do have a basic knowledge it's nowhere as deep enough as it should to be to battlezone against him. I'd still accept that challenge. That's a very intriguing matchup to me.

To me Sodam Yat as Ion would be simply destroyed even if he had the odinpower shut off again.

Stoic
I don't do the battlezone thing because of time constraints, but if I had the time, and knew the character better, Mordru seems like he would match up well to King Thor.

JakeTheBank
If I took on Alan Scott I'd have to acquire come comics because while I do have a basic knowledge it's nowhere as deep enough as it should to be to battlezone against him. I'd still accept that challenge. That's a very intriguing matchup to me.

To me Sodam Yat as Ion would be simply destroyed even if he had the odinpower shut off again.

Eh, I personally think KT would beat all of those guys, but the argument can be made for them (usually hinging around speed). Prime does have his whole "magic immunity" thing, but then again, so did Desak, who was outright absorbing godly energies instead of just being immune...and he got got at the end.

Alan Scott's a bit of a wildcard. Some days he's barely > Hal Jordan. Other days, he's well and beyond any other Lantern barring Ion or Parallax hosted ones.

quanchi112
Eh, I personally think KT would beat all of those guys, but the argument can be made for them (usually hinging around speed). Prime does have his whole "magic immunity" thing, but then again, so did Desak, who was outright absorbing godly energies instead of just being immune...and he got got at the end.

Alan Scott's a bit of a wildcard. Some days he's barely > Hal Jordan. Other days, he's well and beyond any other Lantern barring Ion or Parallax hosted ones. I also think King Thor would win them all. The character I really want King Thor to beat down is Prime. That's who I want to take it most of all.

carver9
I'm thinking about accepting his challenge with either Prime or Hulk. Let me gather through my scans.

JakeTheBank
All joking aside, Carv, you do realize that you versus Quan would be a KMC Main Event bout?

For that reason alone, you better not puss out. uhuh

carver9
All joking aside, Carv, you do realize that you versus Quan would be a KMC Main Event bout?

For that reason alone, you better not puss out. uhuh

I have a LOT of stuff saved on my hard drive with Prime. I'm looking to make sure I have everything. If I had to choose to battlezone someone, it would be Quan. I owe him.

JakeTheBank
Infinite Crisis
Sinestro Corps War
Legion of Three Worlds
Adventure Comics Blackest Night Tie-In
Last few issues of Teen Titans pre-Flashpoint.

That's all you need.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
I'm thinking about accepting his challenge with either Prime or Hulk. Let me gather through my scans. You better not accept and then bruce out after it starts.

carver9
You better not accept and then bruce out after it starts.

Quan...you will give up before I do (you always give up to me).

quanchi112
Quan...you will give up before I do (you always give up to me). Look at my post count. I don't walk away. Accept this challenge. Take your Hulk who you have been boasting about for months or take Prime. it doesn't matter either will fall before King Thor.

I will parade through the streets of kmc with your head as my personal trophy.

Badabing
Quan...you will give up before I do (you always give up to me). Originally posted by quanchi112
Look at my post count. I don't walk away. Accept this challenge. Take your Hulk who you have been boasting about for months or take Prime. it doesn't matter either will fall before King Thor.

I will parade through the streets of kmc with your head as my personal trophy. FIGHT!!! Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
I am loving the trash talk.

Carver, you owe quan after your Gladiator infinite strength scan.

He HUMILIATED you :-p

Nihilist
Depending on the time i may done 1.

How about DP Tyrant or The Void vs King Thor?

and laughing out loud there is NO CHANCE Carver will do one he's just mouth.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
Depending on the time i may done 1.

How about DP Tyrant or The Void vs King Thor?

and laughing out loud there is NO CHANCE Carver will do one he's just mouth. I don't see King Thor beating Tyrant. I think King Thor could defeat the Void and then again I could see the Void winning.

Nihilist
I don't see King Thor beating Tyrant. I think King Thor could defeat the Void and then again I could see the Void winning. So we can do a void vs KT then if the time frame is good?

Or i may do HOTM and let you hammer me out of sight just for the sake of Hulk fans not stepping up despite all the spouting off laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
So we can do a void vs KT then if the time frame is good?

Or i may do HOTM and let you hammer me out of sight just for the sake of Hulk fans not stepping up despite all the spouting off laughing out loud I'd begrudgingly accept. I always imagined myself doing a Void/Sentry battlezone versus someone not going up against him. Let me first see if I can goad someone else into accepting first.

I'm kinda shocked that you believe the Void can beat King Thor. I thought you were on the other side of the fence on that one.

Damborgson
Loving the sig Quan. stick out tongue And I would pay money to see you represent KT vs HOTM Hulk or Prime.

rotiart
Would classic gl/ion Kyle Rayner be acceptable?

Existere
I think the Mordru idea is pretty golden.

Or, if someone felt game, a prepped Dr. Strange back when he was top dog.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Damborgson
Loving the sig Quan. stick out tongue And I would pay money to see you represent KT vs HOTM Hulk or Prime. I think the board would be a lot more excited to see a King Thor vs. Hulk (HOTM) or Prime as well and am holding onto hope a gamma friend comes forward.

rotiart
I think the board would be a lot more excited to see a King Thor vs. Hulk (HOTM) or Prime as well and am holding onto hope a gamma friend comes forward.

So I'm guess that's a no to classic ion Kyle?
Just as well. I wouldn't have the time to to it anyways. Probably lose too since my hard drive of comics died half a year ago. :-(

Mindset
Ion stomps any character mentioned in this thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
So I'm guess that's a no to classic ion Kyle?
Just as well. I wouldn't have the time to to it anyways. Probably lose too since my hard drive of comics died half a year ago. :-( I must have missed this but am not really that familiar with classic Ion. I to have felt the sting of losing many/many comics my disc drive for my tower won't open so which ever character I agree to go up against I will have to reacquire for the battlezone.

Cogito
Originally posted by Mindset
Ion stomps any character mentioned in this thread.

thumb up

And this isn't just Mindset's love affair with Kyle speaking

TheLordofMurder

Hmmm...

Do you think Post Retcon Molecule Man or Kubik are too much for King Thor?

Or maybe The Stranger...

Not that I am prepared to have a BZ against you with these guys; just throwing out some idea's...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Hmmm...

Do you think Post Retcon Molecule Man or Kubik are too much for King Thor?

Or maybe The Stranger...

Not that I am prepared to have a BZ against you with these guys; just throwing out some idea's... Cube like beings seem a little too much for the odinpower imo. I have no idea on the Stranger.

Nihilist
King Thor would beat Stranger

"Id"
Pick Your Venom.
Majin Dark Schneider (Bastard).
Classic Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson/Linda)
Mordru (New Earth)

quanchi112
Originally posted by "Id"
Pick Your Venom.
Majin Dark Schneider (Bastard).
Classic Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson/Linda)
Mordru (New Earth) No Genis ? If no one else comes forward I'd accept the Mordru new earth challenge. By that you mean the jsa arcs pretty much, right ? Would legion of 3 worlds count in your eyes ? Pm me back and we can discuss the specifics and when the timeframe.

I'd need to acquire some Mordru comics since my dics drive doesn't work but that shouldn't take long.

"Id"
No Genis ? If no one else comes forward I'd accept the Mordru new earth challenge. By that you mean the jsa arcs pretty much, right ? Would legion of 3 worlds count in your eyes ? Pm me back and we can discuss the specifics and when the timeframe.

I'd need to acquire some Mordru comics since my dics drive doesn't work but that shouldn't take long.

If I am allowed to accesses the totality of Genis-Vell feat as Insane Genis. Maybe.

quanchi112
If I am allowed to accesses the totality of Genis-Vell feat as Insane Genis. Maybe. Who would you rather rep Vell or Mordru ?

Don Corleone
If I am allowed to accesses the totality of Genis-Vell feat as Insane Genis. Maybe.

Vell would be an interesting choice...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Vell would be an interesting choice... Do you personally see Vell being able to stand toe to toe with King Thor ? Curious to see where you stand.

Don Corleone
Do you personally see Vell being able to stand toe to toe with King Thor ? Curious to see where you stand.

Yes I do, especially if it's the later version of Vell , ( Photon). Vell, has got the feats to make it an interesting debate. Given the right debater of course.

"Id"
Who would you rather rep Vell or Mordru ?

If I am allowed the totality of his Genis-Vell feats, including those in his insane era. Than I would rather rep Vell.

psycho gundam
as if there will actually be a battlezone.

DarkSaint85
Hulk's not in it :-(

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
as if there will actually be a battlezone. This will be my fourth one it's cute when someone like you start talking trash. If you want to rep Hulk man up.

If I am allowed the totality of his Genis-Vell feats, including those in his insane era. Than I would rather rep Vell. Pm me which issues exactly covers the insane era and realize I want to argue what's in character not a tourney style.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't do the battlezone thing because of time constraints, but if I had the time, and knew the character better, Mordru seems like he would match up well to King Thor. have to be specific on the mordru. There are versions I'd give the edge on RKT.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
have to be specific on the mordru. There are versions I'd give the edge on RKT. This isn't Rune King Thor this is just Reigning Thor.

quanchi112
I haven't heard back from Id yet so I want to extend the challenge to anyone who feels Superboy Prime with a guardian amp can best him. Come at me.

psycho gundam
This will be my fourth one it's cute when someone like you start talking trash. If you want to rep Hulk man up. stop being so defensive. battlezones are few and far between, and with you dead set on repping an already powerful and versatile character AND giving a limited list of characters you're comfortable debating against you've almost killed the idea from the jump

how about an open battlezone where there is more chances for it happening? just a thought

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
stop being so defensive. battlezones are few and far between, and with you dead set on repping an already powerful and versatile character AND giving a limited list of characters you're comfortable debating against you've almost killed the idea from the jump

how about an open battlezone where there is more chances for it happening? just a thought I have listed Monarch, Superboy Prime with the amp, Mordru, Genis...I mean these guys are pretty uber I don't get where you are saying I am limiting the choices of powerful opponents. That doesn't mean I am going to argue against someone I don't believe he can beat though either.

This will be my fourth maybe 1 or 2 is a lifetime achievement for someone else not me.

Bentley
What about the Spectre?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley
What about the Spectre?

Or Korvac shifty

quanchi112
What about the Spectre? Which Spectre ?

"Id"
I am going with JSA Mordru.

I would rather debate Majin Darsh, or Gemini Saint. Simply because this boards needs something fresh. But its whatever.

If no one else comes forward I'd accept the Mordru new earth challenge. By that you mean the jsa arcs pretty much, right ?
Yes from the JSA arc.

Would legion of 3 worlds count in your eyes ? Pm me back and we can discuss the specifics and when the timeframe.

Yeah. Given that its post crisis, and the entire Legion history fall within Mordru's continuity. Yet it should be noted that Legionnaires Mordru acts in a diffrent state of mind to JSA Mordru due to his psycho-obsessive disorder as stated by Fate.
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4855/jsa05111.jpg

quanchi112
I am going with JSA Mordru.

I would rather debate Majin Darsh, or Gemini Saint. Simply because this boards needs something fresh. But its whatever.

Yes from the JSA arc.

Yeah. Given that its post crisis, and the entire Legion history fall within Mordru's continuity. Yet it should be noted that Legionnaires Mordru acts in a diffrent state of mind to JSA Mordru due to his psycho-obsessive disorder as stated by Fate.
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4855/jsa05111.jpg Ok, pm me immediately so we can discuss the specifics.

"Id"
Oh and no prep time.

Have the two of them go at it from the go, stands as a way to scale the character far better than fan made bs.

quanchi112
Oh and no prep time.

Have the two of them go at it from the go, stands as a way to scale the character far better than fan made bs. Agreed prep time is a no go. Read your pm one thing I want you to be aware of is I want to argue this based off of what's in character not tourney style and what we can do with their powers/abilities. I hope this is acceptable. I am not interested in a tourney style debate.

Bentley
Which Spectre ?

I'd assume it would be out to you to stipulate which are in a right level to make it a contest, since the most powerful Spectres are above the caps -right?-. Crispus or Day or Vengeance are the most likely in that respect.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

Not sure how I feel about this thread.

quanchi112
I'd assume it would be out to you to stipulate which are in a right level to make it a contest, since the most powerful Spectres are above the caps -right?-. Crispus or Day or Vengeance are the most likely in that respect. It's too late I have already accepted the Mordru challenge. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

Not sure how I feel about this thread. Thor will finally get some respect around here.

carver9
Da**, I wanted to do the Hulk BZ. Maybe next time.

quanchi112
Da**, I wanted to do the Hulk BZ. Maybe next time. laughing out loud

Fine, I will do a Hulk vs. King Thor one as well. Gather your scans I will be waiting.

Mindset
Genis with all his feats, and I'll BZ.

quanchi112
I forgot to mention this battlezone will take place 4 years from today. Mark it down.

carver9
laughing out loud

Fine, I will do a Hulk vs. King Thor one as well. Gather your scans I will be waiting.

Go ahead and do yours with Id so that I can see what takes place during a battlezone...never seen one done before.

quanchi112
Go ahead and do yours with Id so that I can see what takes place during a battlezone...never seen one done before. I will go ahead and do one against his Mordru and you are up right after. You will know what to expect from me and can bring your Hulk into the fray. This way you will know what to expect and have time to gather the scans. The time for running from me is over. You claimed you wanted to do one right after I accepted that wasn't an accident so right after we will have ours.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'll do a Hulk vs. King Thor battlezone with you Carver.

I could use the laugh experience.

Thor will finally get some respect around here.

He's far superior to Thanos either way.

Surprised you aren't all over Rune King Thor, he seems exactly like the kind of character that you'd fall in love with. At least near the end there.

Mindset
Rage, KT vs Genis.

Loser leaves town.

Rage.Of.Olympus
mhmm

As long as you promise never to come back.

carver9
I will go ahead and do one against his Mordru and you are up right after. You will know what to expect from me and can bring your Hulk into the fray. This way you will know what to expect and have time to gather the scans. The time for running from me is over. You claimed you wanted to do one right after I accepted that wasn't an accident so right after we will have ours.

I have ALL of Hulk scans. Let me see a battlezone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

quanchi112

He's far superior to Thanos either way.

Surprised you aren't all over Rune King Thor, he seems exactly like the kind of character that you'd fall in love with. At least near the end there. Why say something so silly. Thanos is on another level than King Thor but that isn't a slight on King Thor.

Rune King Thor was pretty awesome but reigning King Thor has always been my fave. Stubborn as a mule just like myself and it took him over what like a hundred years to admit his mistake. The guy had battle scars and didn't take sh-t from anyone. Loki even fell in line with his rule.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why say something so silly. Thanos is on another level than King Thor but that isn't a slight on King Thor.

Rune King Thor was pretty awesome but reigning King Thor has always been my fave. Stubborn as a mule just like myself and it took him over what like a hundred years to admit his mistake. The guy had battle scars and didn't take sh-t from anyone. Loki even fell in line with his rule.

I can't admit you into the Thor Corps until you admit Thor's superiority over that mut.

The main reason King Thor was so unbalanced was because when Odin separated Jake Olson from him, he cut of what compromised the humane part of his soul. Thor still managed to overcome this, it just took a few centuries.

I liked that Thor -and Odin- kept their scars instead of just healing the wounds despite the inconvenience. Not like those pussy Olympians.

carver9

What's to laugh about?

Mindset
mhmm

As long as you promise never to come back. I said loser leaves, so you may as well start saying your farewells.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's to laugh about?

So you accept?

I said loser leaves, so you may as well start saying your farewells.

Farewell. I'm honored that you'd say goodbye to me first, won't tell Bran, I promise.

quanchi112
I can't admit you into the Thor Corps until you admit Thor's superiority over that mut.

The main reason King Thor was so unbalanced was because when Odin separated Jake Olson from him, he cut of what compromised the humane part of his soul. Thor still managed to overcome this, it just took a few centuries.

I liked that Thor -and Odin- kept their scars instead of just healing the wounds despite the inconvenience. Not like those pussy Olympians. I don't need to be admitted into the Thor corps if I entered I'd probably rule it anyway lucky for you I'm Thanos.

Yes, I know that's what made him so awesome and less human along with the fanatical actions by earth at the beginning of his rule.

Thor overcame it because of the designate and the fact she and Desak intervened had it not been for them who knows how long Thor would have occupied earth.

I'd back King Thor over Odin himself in a fight.

Mindset
That doesn't even make sense.

Shut up your face, guy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It makes perfect sense. Not my fault you don't get it.

I don't need to be admitted into the Thor corps if I entered I'd probably rule it anyway lucky for you I'm Thanos.

Yes, I know that's what made him so awesome and less human along with the fanatical actions by earth at the beginning of his rule.

Thor overcame it because of the designate and the fact she and Desak intervened had it not been for them who knows how long Thor would have occupied earth.

I'd back King Thor over Odin himself in a fight.

Don't make me make Thor kill you again.

Things really came to a head in that brief span of time. Even without those two, we had the Thialfi incident along with Sif/Magni/Mjolnir. I think he would have realized his errors either way, particularly because he was going to use the Odin Force to gain temporary omniscience. Loki would have been f*cked due to all his shit either way.

ermm

I can see him beating normal Odin in purely a pissing contest but outside that Odin is still a lot more experienced with the Odin Force and has the magic of the Runes along with his own sorcery.

carver9
So you accept?

Farewell. I'm honored that you'd say goodbye to me first, won't tell Bran, I promise.

You submit against me to much. Quan never gives up. I'll take my chances with him...more interesting.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I promise that I'll see this through to the end Carver. Sometimes I get bored of regular threads, but in a battle zone, I'll keep at it even if it gets to 30 pages long.

carver9
I promise that I'll see this through to the end Carver. Sometimes I get bored of regular threads, but in a battle zone, I'll keep at it even if it gets to 30 pages long.

confused You must have a plan or something? Hhhmmm, I wonder what you are trying to prove or you could be underestimating Hulk. Curious.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Plan? Trying to prove?

ermm

It's a battle zone, not a battle to the death.

If you think I'm underestimating Hulk, then by all means let's have at it.

quanchi112
It makes perfect sense. Not my fault you don't get it.

Don't make me make Thor kill you again.

Things really came to a head in that brief span of time. Even without those two, we had the Thialfi incident along with Sif/Magni/Mjolnir. I think he would have realized his errors either way, particularly because he was going to use the Odin Force to gain temporary omniscience. Loki would have been f*cked due to all his shit either way.

ermm

I can see him beating normal Odin in purely a pissing contest but outside that Odin is still a lot more experienced with the Odin Force and has the magic of the Runes along with his own sorcery. Thor killed a clone of myself I think it was kurupt.

I am sure he would have eventually but not for a while. Loki is always fu-ked because he usually always gets found out sooner or later.

I just don't see Odin winning in a mano e mano battle. I see Odin just giving in to me it's always been obvious Thor is greater than Odin just doesn't usually have the raw power Odin has access to. Thor with the raw power would best him. What he did to the Destroyer would kill Odin imo. There's not even a doubt in my mind.

carver9
Plan? Trying to prove?

ermm

It's a battle zone, not a battle to the death.

If you think I'm underestimating Hulk, then by all means let's have at it.

Ok, let me look at Quan battlezone to see what its about then we can do ours.

Existere
As a bystander, I think Rage vs Carver would be more appealing than Quan, partially because the latter option sounds like a headache - plus Quan's 'debating' style is going to get stale fast, and it'd be more appealing to see the contestants get switched out.

But that's just me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor killed a clone of myself I think it was kurupt.

I am sure he would have eventually but not for a while. Loki is always fu-ked because he usually always gets found out sooner or later.

I just don't see Odin winning in a mano e mano battle. I see Odin just giving in to me it's always been obvious Thor is greater than Odin just doesn't usually have the raw power Odin has access to. Thor with the raw power would best him. What he did to the Destroyer would kill Odin imo. There's not even a doubt in my mind.

Oh shit.

It's very possible that he would have failed to lift Mjolnir again without the Odin Force, than on top of seeing Sif and realizing Loki has been playing him would be too much I think. Yea, he always gets himself f*cked.

I do. If his not weakened and attempts a defense, then it really wouldn't trouble him that much.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ok, let me look at Quan battlezone to see what its about then we can do ours.

Alright then.

Originally posted by Existere
As a bystander, I think Rage vs Carver would be more appealing than Quan, partially because the latter option sounds like a headache - plus Quan's 'debating' style is going to get stale fast, and it'd be more appealing to see the contestants get switched out.

But that's just me.

Awesome set.

Love me some Magneto.

Parmaniac
Ok, let me look at Quan battlezone to see what its about then we can do ours. It's not like you can simply enter the Battlezone forum and read like 500000 already existing threads to get an impression of battlezones.

quanchi112
Oh shit.

It's very possible that he would have failed to lift Mjolnir again without the Odin Force, than on top of seeing Sif and realizing Loki has been playing him would be too much I think. Yea, he always gets himself f*cked.

I do. If his not weakened and attempts a defense, then it really wouldn't trouble him that much. Thor did let Loki die. That was awesome. I mean killing the destroyer with a being who is immune to godlike energies and up to that point had resisted even the odinforce is just too much for Odin to overcome.

Seeing Thor defeat Hulk and the others minus the odinforce was also very impressive. Originally posted by Existere

But that's just me. You don't get it. I went out of my way to get carver. I pmed me and asked him over and over again. Only when I said I accepted Id's challenge did he resurface. It's carver 101. You won't ever see him in a battlezone.

He flirts with the idea but won't ever put himself on the line.

Existere
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's not like you can simply enter the Battlezone forum and read like 500000 already existing threads to get an impression of battlezones. Carver's allergic to reading.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor did let Loki die. That was awesome. I mean killing the destroyer with a being who is immune to godlike energies and up to that point had resisted even the odinforce is just too much for Odin to overcome.

Seeing Thor defeat Hulk and the others minus the odinforce was also very impressive.

Agreed, it was a bit cold but if anyone deserved it, it was Loki. Jurgens made it pretty clear very early into his run that Odin was above the Destroyer. At full power on top of his countless years of experience and sorcery, Odin shouldn't have much problems with such an attack. At least not that much.

Loved it. Hulk fans are still salty.

carver9
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's not like you can simply enter the Battlezone forum and read like 500000 already existing threads to get an impression of battlezones.

Looked through the Gladiator vs Thor battlezone and it appears as a regular thread...people just posting anything...no voters...nothing. Couldn't find a reasonable thread. I'll rather wait and see one instead of surfing through numerous of threads.

quanchi112
Agreed, it was a bit cold but if anyone deserved it, it was Loki. Jurgens made it pretty clear very early into his run that Odin was above the Destroyer. At full power on top of his countless years of experience and sorcery, Odin shouldn't have much problems with such an attack. At least not that much.

Loved it. Hulk fans are still salty. Odin might be above the destroyer but I don't see him doing what King Thor did to the desak empowered destroyer.

I loved when he murdered Cap as well. Once his child was out of harm's way the guy just axed Steve.

This Thor was the one Thor who'd make you pay for crossing him.

I hope to never see Reigning King Thor again. Best leave it as it stands. Greatness and anything else takes away from it imo.

quanchi112
Looked through the Gladiator vs Thor battlezone and it appears as a regular thread...people just posting anything...no voters...nothing. Couldn't find a reasonable thread. I'll rather wait and see one instead of surfing through numerous of threads. Here. I know you will never do one and will always find an excuse to put it off but I can't stand a person who just makes up excuses. If you don't ever want to do one don't act like you're interested.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=473261&pagenumber=1

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin might be above the destroyer but I don't see him doing what King Thor did to the desak empowered destroyer.

I loved when he murdered Cap as well. Once his child was out of harm's way the guy just axed Steve.

This Thor was the one Thor who'd make you pay for crossing him.

I hope to never see Reigning King Thor again. Best leave it as it stands. Greatness and anything else takes away from it imo.

I think it's within Odin's capabilities. Jurgen's Odin spent like 90% of the time weakened but the f*cker was powerful. Tossing in Desak wouldn't close the supposedly very large gap between him and the armor.

The only Thor incarnations -that matter at least- that are on that level of brutality are Fraction's (Current and the fun Old Asgard minis) and maybe the movie version.

quanchi112
I think it's within Odin's capabilities. Jurgen's Odin spent like 90% of the time weakened but the f*cker was powerful. Tossing in Desak wouldn't close the supposedly very large gap between him and the armor.

The only Thor incarnations -that matter at least- that are on that level of brutality are Fraction's (Current and the fun Old Asgard minis) and maybe the movie version. I don't doubt Odin's power I just don't see him beating King Thor. I think with the time with the odinpower that it was sufficient to best Odin because Thor to me is the greater warrior.

Don't leave out blood and thunder.

carver9
Edit

carver9
Here. I know you will never do one and will always find an excuse to put it off but I can't stand a person who just makes up excuses. If you don't ever want to do one don't act like you're interested.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=473261&pagenumber=1

Quan...nobody is scared of you. Stop acting like you are the master debater. Learn from me Quan..write down my posts and repeat them 20 Times and you'll see improvement within a week.

quanchi112
Quan...nobody is scared of you. Stop acting like you are the master debater. Learn from me Quan..write down my posts and repeat them 20 Times and you'll see improvement within a week. Carver I am though. You act like you don't even know how to find a battlezone on your own.

Carver you can't even function as a poster and you've been here for around 8 years. Just sit on the sideline like you always do.

Mindset
Someone just got quanned.

carver9
Carver I am though. You act like you don't even know how to find a battlezone on your own.

Carver you can't even function as a poster and you've been here for around 8 years. Just sit on the sideline like you always do.

I found the battlezone...none of them were interesting. Lame.

Lol...I never sit on the side lines, what are you talking about? I have been a part of KMC for 10+ yrs, this wasn't my first acct.

You are lucky I am going against Rage instead. You need to thank him...he saved you from me taking your lunch money.

carver9
Someone just got quanned.

Stay out of this before you get Carved.

quanchi112
I found the battlezone...none of them were interesting. Lame.

Lol...I never sit on the side lines, what are you talking about? I have been a part of KMC for 10+ yrs, this wasn't my first acct.

You are lucky I am going against Rage instead. You need to thank him...he saved you from me taking your lunch money. You said in this very thread you didn't even know what they were so finding them would have been an adventure.

That's the sad thing you've been here this long and still can't even navigate the site.

Trash talking after I personally tucked your tail in between your legs is just plain stupid. Rage also kinda laughed at you.

Someday carver self respect may find you.

carver9
You said in this very thread you didn't even know what they were so finding them would have been an adventure.

That's the sad thing you've been here this long and still can't even navigate the site.

Trash talking after I personally tucked your tail in between your legs is just plain stupid. Rage also kinda laughed at you.

Someday carver self respect may find you.

I/Thanos is tired of arguing against you. Whenever you are ready to debate, pull up a thread and let me know.

Damborgson
So you're both down for sure Carver and Rage? KT vs WBH?

carver9
So you're both down for sure Carver and Rage? KT vs WBH?

If I can use all of Hulk fts then yes. It's going to take me a WHILE to get all the scans I need. I might ask One Dumb to help me with stuff I can't get.

quanchi112
I/Thanos is tired of arguing against you. Whenever you are ready to debate, pull up a thread and let me know. Carver this is getting rather sad to me it's like someone unable to even form an argument resorting to the most basic of repetitive comebacks. Give it up. Ten years and still unable to even utter a comeback. Sad.

So you're both down for sure Carver and Rage? KT vs WBH? Carver will put it off and off and off. Then he will say oh man I really wanted to do that. His next response will be what's a battlezone ? This site is pretty tricky.

Damborgson
I believe in Carver. If he says he's gonna do this I put faith in him.

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/assets_c/2010/11/Boss_Thumbs_Up_gif-thumb-350x197-15764.gif

Don't let me down bud.

carver9
Carver this is getting rather sad to me it's like someone unable to even form an argument resorting to the most basic of repetitive comebacks. Give it up. Ten years and still unable to even utter a comeback. Sad.

Carver will put it off and off and off. Then he will say oh man I really wanted to do that. His next response will be what's a battlezone ? This site is pretty tricky.

Lol. Stop acting like you know me and I'm not trying to do comebacks. What I am saying is real. Does it make you angry Quan?

quanchi112
Lol. Stop acting like you know me and I'm not trying to do comebacks. What I am saying is real. Does it make you angry Quan? Carver, I've been on here for years and unlike you I catch on. You won't ever do the battlezone. I don't get angry I get even with a kmc smile on my face. smile

carver9
Carver, I've been on here for years and unlike you I catch on. You won't ever do the battlezone. I don't get angry I get even with a kmc smile on my face. smile

You're angry. My job is done.

quanchi112
You're angry. My job is done. I don't feel anger only pity for you.

-Pr-
Carver, I've been on here for years and unlike you I catch on. You won't ever do the battlezone. I don't get angry I get even with a kmc smile on my face. smile

When you actually start doing that, let me know.

Mindset
hey oh!

the ninjak
Has this been 6 pages of trash talk before the fight?

lol

Newjak
I think this thread has lasted longer than most actual battlezones

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
When you actually start doing that, let me know. Sarcasm and I caught on immediately. Originally posted by the ninjak

lol Well no. I first needed someone to accept the challenge and someone finally did and then trashtalk ensued with someone else.

It's good for forum activity since everyone complains this place is dead anymore.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by the ninjak

lol

yup, pages after pages of trash talk from KMC's golden couple.

abhilegend
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
yup, pages after pages of foreplay from KMC's golden couple.
Fixed.doped

Mistress-Death
I'll do a battlezone and I'll rep Thanos against whoever this Quanchi wants

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
I'll do a battlezone and I'll rep Thanos against whoever this Quanchi wants How can I do a battlezone against myself ?

Mistress-Death
So that's a no because you're scarerd. Concession accepted

quanchi112
So that's a no because you're scarerd. Concession accepted I won't debate against myself. I will debate repping King Thor vs. Superboy Prime. Also, I already accepted a battlezone and have a feeling you won't last through the night.

carver9
I think that fanboy you are debating against.

quanchi112
I think that fanboy you are debating against. I wish I could decipher this sentence.

gogogadgetgo
I accept! I shall represent Thanos and you can take RKT! lol!

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
I accept! I shall represent Thanos and you can take RKT! lol! The challenge has already been accepted and I don't argue matchups I don't believe in. Thanos beats any Thor but King Thor is going to beat the stuffing out of Mordru.

gogogadgetgo
The challenge has already been accepted

Wimp laughing

Mistress-Death
I won't debate against myself. I will debate repping King Thor vs. Superboy Prime. Also, I already accepted a battlezone and have a feeling you won't last through the night. if you was Thanos you'd have that as your username, you're a poor mans Brans at Thanos knowledge lo won't last the night why you gonna scare me off lmfao

quanchi112
if you was Thanos you'd have that as your username, you're a poor mans Brans at Thanos knowledge lo won't last the night why you gonna scare me off lmfao Ah, bringing up bran this leads me to believe you could be nver. Quanchi112 is my alias on the internet you weenie. Nver was a poster who couldn't hack it and was perma'd not once but twice with more chances than a Baldwin.Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Wimp laughing I walk the walk you just talk the talk.

dmills
After you're done with the SBP bz you wanna do one with KT vs The Sphinx?

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
After you're done with the SBP bz you wanna do one with KT vs The Sphinx?

Sphinx doesn't have that many appearances does he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
After you're done with the SBP bz you wanna do one with KT vs The Sphinx? I'd need to acquire the Nova comics before I agreed to anything. What issues and what volume number did his recent appearances cover ?

Mistress-Death
Lol @ me being Nvr we aren't even from the same continent let alone same country, you poor second rate Thanos fan.

So it take it you flat out concede on a bz with me repping Thanos

quanchi112
Lol @ me being Nvr we aren't even from the same continent let alone same country, you poor second rate Thanos fan.

So it take it you flat out concede on a bz with me repping Thanos The battlezone was already accepted and I am Thanos so why debate against myself.

You're right nver knows he can't openly flaunt that it is him on this site anymore. He hides in the shadows.

Mistress-Death
Concession accepted

Existere
Fixed.doped thumb up

quanchi112
Concession accepted That's not how challenges work. Once a battlezone is accepted then that's that. I was repping King Thor but like most talkers you come in spouting trash talk after the match is already set. I'm a doer you aren't.

Mistress-Death
Blah blah excuses, your bz won't be for a while, we will do one starting tomorrow, so you have no excuses as you know the character you're debating againstm

Now all you're excuses are covered let's see if you accept

Badabing

So it take it you flat out concede on a bz with me repping Thanos For someone so "new" you do a lot of spamming and trolling. Please read the rules thread and stay on topic. Thank you.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by Badabing
For someone so "new" you do a lot of spamming and trolling. Please read the rules thread and stay on topic. Thank you. new lol I was a member when this place first started, I laid down a bz challenge which he refused with a very very weak excuse.....is that how this place works now?

psycho gundam
I'll do a battlezone and I'll rep Thanos against whoever this Quanchi wants oh hai. how's it shakin' nvr? (pause)

Mistress-Death
Ask the mods to do a check to see if I'm Nvr do you want to put a wager on it ?

dmills
Sphinx doesn't have that many appearances does he?

I'd say he has enough. He has various appearances in different classic era books. Like this old Marvel Two in One where he fights the Thing h2h without having possession of the Ka stone...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/picsay-1329422279.jpg

I'd need to acquire the Nova comics before I agreed to anything. What issues and what volume number did his recent appearances cover ?

I'll pm you the material as far as issue numbers etc when I get a chance.

quanchi112
Blah blah excuses, your bz won't be for a while, we will do one starting tomorrow, so you have no excuses as you know the character you're debating againstm

Now all you're excuses are covered let's see if you accept It's probably going to happen next week. If you want to battlezone with someone else you are free to issue a challenge mine has already been accepted.Originally posted by dmills
I'd say he has enough. He has various appearances in different classic era books. Like this old Marvel Two in One where he fights the Thing h2h without having possession of the Ka stone...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/picsay-1329422279.jpg

I'll pm you the material as far as issue numbers etc when I get a chance. Ok.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>