KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone challenge

Battlezone challenge
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Battlezone challenge

I'll be representing King Thor vs. these possible characters as a few suggestions: Superboy Prime, Hulk (any version), Monarch(countdown), Shazam, etc.

If you have another suggestion which isn't on the list let me know.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 06:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'll be representing King Thor vs. these possible characters as a few suggestions: Superboy Prime, Hulk (any version), Monarch(countdown), Shazam, etc.

If you have another suggestion which isn't on the list let me know.

Thanos.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:18 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos.

too weak, maybe Darksied?

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:23 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by janus77

Why not? Who wants to represent a weakling like a thanos!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol

Surprised no hardcore Hulk supporters have jumped in.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:39 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by janus77
Why not? Who wants to represent a weakling like a thanos!
How about accepting Quan's challenge instead of spamming the thread.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:40 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos.
We both know I'd never argue a battlezone against Thanos. Ever.

Would you represent Superboy Prime against King Thor ?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:45 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

We both know I'd never argue a battlezone against Thanos. Ever.

Everyone should know this by now. Quan claims he actually is Thanos, which I've not decided is more funny or disturbing.

I'd offer to judge, but I don't want people to think I'm bias or anything. *nods to sig/avi*

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:50 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Everyone should know this by now. Quan claims he actually is Thanos, which I've not decided is more funny or disturbing.

I'd offer to judge, but I don't want people to think I'm bias or anything. *nods to sig/avi*
Which character I named or if you have another in mind would be a good battlezone against King Thor.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:53 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Which character I named or if you have another in mind would be a good battlezone against King Thor.

Prime would be a good one. Sodam Yat Ion, too. Alan Scott.

Not ringing any bells as far as Marvel guys go.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Prime would be a good one. Sodam Yat Ion, too. Alan Scott.

Not ringing any bells as far as Marvel guys go.
If I took on Alan Scott I'd have to acquire come comics because while I do have a basic knowledge it's nowhere as deep enough as it should to be to battlezone against him. I'd still accept that challenge. That's a very intriguing matchup to me.

To me Sodam Yat as Ion would be simply destroyed even if he had the odinpower shut off again.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:59 PM
Stoic
Avenger

I don't do the battlezone thing because of time constraints, but if I had the time, and knew the character better, Mordru seems like he would match up well to King Thor.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:59 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

If I took on Alan Scott I'd have to acquire come comics because while I do have a basic knowledge it's nowhere as deep enough as it should to be to battlezone against him. I'd still accept that challenge. That's a very intriguing matchup to me.

To me Sodam Yat as Ion would be simply destroyed even if he had the odinpower shut off again.

Eh, I personally think KT would beat all of those guys, but the argument can be made for them (usually hinging around speed). Prime does have his whole "magic immunity" thing, but then again, so did Desak, who was outright absorbing godly energies instead of just being immune...and he got got at the end.

Alan Scott's a bit of a wildcard. Some days he's barely > Hal Jordan. Other days, he's well and beyond any other Lantern barring Ion or Parallax hosted ones.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:02 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Eh, I personally think KT would beat all of those guys, but the argument can be made for them (usually hinging around speed). Prime does have his whole "magic immunity" thing, but then again, so did Desak, who was outright absorbing godly energies instead of just being immune...and he got got at the end.

Alan Scott's a bit of a wildcard. Some days he's barely > Hal Jordan. Other days, he's well and beyond any other Lantern barring Ion or Parallax hosted ones.
I also think King Thor would win them all. The character I really want King Thor to beat down is Prime. That's who I want to take it most of all.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:09 PM
carver9

I'm thinking about accepting his challenge with either Prime or Hulk. Let me gather through my scans.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

All joking aside, Carv, you do realize that you versus Quan would be a KMC Main Event bout?

For that reason alone, you better not puss out.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:13 PM
carver9

All joking aside, Carv, you do realize that you versus Quan would be a KMC Main Event bout?

For that reason alone, you better not puss out.

I have a LOT of stuff saved on my hard drive with Prime. I'm looking to make sure I have everything. If I had to choose to battlezone someone, it would be Quan. I owe him.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:19 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Infinite Crisis
Sinestro Corps War
Legion of Three Worlds
Adventure Comics Blackest Night Tie-In
Last few issues of Teen Titans pre-Flashpoint.

That's all you need.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:24 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carver9
I'm thinking about accepting his challenge with either Prime or Hulk. Let me gather through my scans.
You better not accept and then bruce out after it starts.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:26 PM
carver9

You better not accept and then bruce out after it starts.

Quan...you will give up before I do (you always give up to me).

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 08:33 PM