Every alien to every attack Marvel Earth vs. every alien to ever attack DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
All at once.

batdude123
baka

Prep-Man
even pre crisis aliens? DC had titles which focused on introducing different types of aliens back in the day.

Endless Mike
Yep. As long as it happened in a Marvel or DC comic book it's fair game.

rotiart
Well if you treat the celestials as a race of alien space gods.... Seeing that as a race they come to f with marvel earth all the time...

Prep-Man
do imps and angels count for dc?

Endless Mike
For the purposes of this thread, "alien" is defined as "any being that originated somewhere other than Earth"

JakeTheBank
DC.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Prep-Man
do imps and angels count for dc? Which ones actually really attacked Earth.

Asmodel?
I wouldn't count Mxy under "attacking"

Not sure if Spectre counts towards this since his origins are heavily tied into Earth, and Synnar when he was a big deal as well
So far the biggest threats off the top of my head would probably be Imperiex, AM, and Mandrakk

Then the three biggest for Marvel would be off the top of my head again Gayos King and his band of queers, the Infinites, and some other random dickhead

Also this battle is far too open. You have pretty much every race in Marvel going against Marvel Earth, and you have a bunch of omnipotent beings on both sides

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Then the three biggest for Marvel would be off the top of my head again Gayos King and his band of queers, the Infinites, and some other random dickhead

I lol'd.

RANDY1888
Very interestinghttp://forexjobs.info/g.gif

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Which ones actually really attacked Earth.

Asmodel?
I wouldn't count Mxy under "attacking"

Not sure if Spectre counts towards this since his origins are heavily tied into Earth, and Synnar when he was a big deal as well
So far the biggest threats off the top of my head would probably be Imperiex, AM, and Mandrakk

Also this battle is far too open. You have pretty much every race in Marvel going against Marvel Earth, and you have a bunch of omnipotent beings on both sides

There was a short arc in Superman where Mxy turned evil and started attacking the planet. Canceling out gravity and whatnot. Mxy twins. He almost killed someone as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.