JLA vs x-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
X-man
Namor
Emma frost
Colossunaut
Wolverine
Northstar
Rogue
Dust
Aurora
Iceman
Vulcan
Cyclops

Vs

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Miss Martian
Captain marvel
Orion
Hal Jordan
Steel
Wonder woman
The flash
Firestorm
Captain Atom

CIs off for both teams. Fight to death.

Bouboumaster
JLA wins easely

abhilegend
Spite.

carver9
Line up is terrible.

Tony Stark
JLA crushes them

PillarofOsiris
That is one bad ass JLA line up. I feel sorry for the other team.

nwg202
jla.

Delta1938
Not that they'd need this tactic, but with CIS off and it being a fight to the death, what's to stop Flash from boosting everybody's speed so they'd be too fast for the X-Men to even see, and Orion using his Mother Box to give everybody one of those swords Superman had during HUNTER/PREY that could cut Doomsday?

The only real problem I'm seeing for the JLA here is Colossonaught, as he might be hard to kill, if killing everybody on the other team is the victory requirement.

But even that, between a Mother Box and a Power Ring they could probably find some way to kill him.

DarkSaint85
They could just BFR Piotr. No biggy.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They could just BFR Piotr. No biggy.

Originally posted by keiththegreat
CIs off for both teams. Fight to the death.

That makes me think that killing the other team is the victory requirement.

Mshinu
The Xmen can`t win this. Nate, Pete, Iceman and Vulcan will last a bit longer but they get overwhelmed.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Delta1938
That makes me think that killing the other team is the victory requirement.

Reading comprehension ftw, I suck.....

Meh, I'd have said Piotr is the easiest to defeat. Flash removes that helmet, MM TPs him. Or MM can do it himself.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reading comprehension ftw, I suck.....

Meh, I'd have said Piotr is the easiest to defeat. Flash removes that helmet, MM TPs him. Or MM can do it himself.

Oh I have no doubt that with CIS off the team will have no problem whatsoever incapacitating Piotr. They've got multiple members with super speed, so yep, your scenario of removing his helmet then mind-rape him works perfectly.

BUT, if they have to actually kill every member of the other team, that could make things more difficult. With a Power Ring and Mother Box though, I guess they could scan him to figure some way to kill him. Maybe J'Onn can use his telepathy to make Piotr think his heart is stopping, and making it stop as a response?

I dunno, I just see that if the other team's death is the victory requirement, that makes this a bit tougher for the JLA.

Newjak
Originally posted by Delta1938
Oh I have no doubt that with CIS off the team will have no problem whatsoever incapacitating Piotr. They've got multiple members with super speed, so yep, your scenario of removing his helmet then mind-rape him works perfectly.

BUT, if they have to actually kill every member of the other team, that could make things more difficult. With a Power Ring and Mother Box though, I guess they could scan him to figure some way to kill him. Maybe J'Onn can use his telepathy to make Piotr think his heart is stopping, and making it stop as a response?

I dunno, I just see that if the other team's death is the victory requirement, that makes this a bit tougher for the JLA. All you need is Martian Manhunter, he is the perfect Anti-Juggernaut character.

Ability to not get hit, Telepathy, and the powers need to remove his helmet = a Juggernaut being owned by him.

as for killing him. Who knows I'm sure Wonder Woman's magical weapons could effect him considering at certain points in his history magic has shown to be able to by pass his enchantments at times.

So maybe her sword would work and she would be able to cut of his head.

Of course Cain has existed as just a skeleton with no nervous system or internal organs including a brain so who knows if decapitating him would actually kill him.

Also who knows if those examples pertain to Piotr as well as we don't know for sure if he is using the full powers yet..

-Pr-
Kind of ironic how Aquaman, who has a god-forget trident that can pierce a lot of things, isn't in the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.