KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA vs x-men

JLA vs x-men
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

JLA vs x-men

X-man
Namor
Emma frost
Colossunaut
Wolverine
Northstar
Rogue
Dust
Aurora
Iceman
Vulcan
Cyclops

Vs

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Miss Martian
Captain marvel
Orion
Hal Jordan
Steel
Wonder woman
The flash
Firestorm
Captain Atom

CIs off for both teams. Fight to death.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 04:12 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

JLA wins easely

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 04:29 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Spite.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 05:19 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Line up is terrible.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 05:59 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

JLA crushes them

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 06:01 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

That is one bad ass JLA line up. I feel sorry for the other team.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2012 09:07 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

jla.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 12:32 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Not that they'd need this tactic, but with CIS off and it being a fight to the death, what's to stop Flash from boosting everybody's speed so they'd be too fast for the X-Men to even see, and Orion using his Mother Box to give everybody one of those swords Superman had during HUNTER/PREY that could cut Doomsday?

The only real problem I'm seeing for the JLA here is Colossonaught, as he might be hard to kill, if killing everybody on the other team is the victory requirement.

But even that, between a Mother Box and a Power Ring they could probably find some way to kill him.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 02:30 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

They could just BFR Piotr. No biggy.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 02:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They could just BFR Piotr. No biggy.

Originally posted by keiththegreat
CIs off for both teams. Fight to the death.

That makes me think that killing the other team is the victory requirement.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 02:51 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

The Xmen can`t win this. Nate, Pete, Iceman and Vulcan will last a bit longer but they get overwhelmed.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 02:54 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Delta1938
That makes me think that killing the other team is the victory requirement.

Reading comprehension ftw, I suck.....

Meh, I'd have said Piotr is the easiest to defeat. Flash removes that helmet, MM TPs him. Or MM can do it himself.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 02:54 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Reading comprehension ftw, I suck.....

Meh, I'd have said Piotr is the easiest to defeat. Flash removes that helmet, MM TPs him. Or MM can do it himself.

Oh I have no doubt that with CIS off the team will have no problem whatsoever incapacitating Piotr. They've got multiple members with super speed, so yep, your scenario of removing his helmet then mind-rape him works perfectly.

BUT, if they have to actually kill every member of the other team, that could make things more difficult. With a Power Ring and Mother Box though, I guess they could scan him to figure some way to kill him. Maybe J'Onn can use his telepathy to make Piotr think his heart is stopping, and making it stop as a response?

I dunno, I just see that if the other team's death is the victory requirement, that makes this a bit tougher for the JLA.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:02 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Delta1938
Oh I have no doubt that with CIS off the team will have no problem whatsoever incapacitating Piotr. They've got multiple members with super speed, so yep, your scenario of removing his helmet then mind-rape him works perfectly.

BUT, if they have to actually kill every member of the other team, that could make things more difficult. With a Power Ring and Mother Box though, I guess they could scan him to figure some way to kill him. Maybe J'Onn can use his telepathy to make Piotr think his heart is stopping, and making it stop as a response?

I dunno, I just see that if the other team's death is the victory requirement, that makes this a bit tougher for the JLA.
All you need is Martian Manhunter, he is the perfect Anti-Juggernaut character.

Ability to not get hit, Telepathy, and the powers need to remove his helmet = a Juggernaut being owned by him.

as for killing him. Who knows I'm sure Wonder Woman's magical weapons could effect him considering at certain points in his history magic has shown to be able to by pass his enchantments at times.

So maybe her sword would work and she would be able to cut of his head.

Of course Cain has existed as just a skeleton with no nervous system or internal organs including a brain so who knows if decapitating him would actually kill him.

Also who knows if those examples pertain to Piotr as well as we don't know for sure if he is using the full powers yet..

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:20 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Kind of ironic how Aquaman, who has a god-forget trident that can pierce a lot of things, isn't in the thread.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2012 03:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote