Red Hulk vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who wins?

-K-M-
Classic Rulk stomps, current Rulk lost his energy absorption abilities (just gamma radiation now) so not sure what level he is at without it. Id still give him the nod most likely.

dmills
Honestly I don't know who I'd give Rulk an advantage against at this point. He's being jobbed mercilessly.

-K-M-
Yeah his stock has fallen, but not sure how much. They actually might be fighting in the Rulk book soon, so maybe we will see.

YFZ 350
Rulk.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah his stock has fallen, but not sure how much. They actually might be fighting in the Rulk book soon, so maybe we will see. I think that may be a team-up.

What side do you think Alpha Flight would be on during AvX?

-K-M-
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think that may be a team-up.

What side do you think Alpha Flight would be on during AvX?

It is but from the previews looks like Sasquatch goes berserker and needs to be stopped

They won't show up.

The Sorrow
Rulk is a jobber but he did show his resilience by taking a heavy beating from an amped Juggerlossus and also had a prolonged fight with Angrir who became "Thor-level" in power. Combined with his immense strength I don't see regular Sassy winning here.

juggernaut74
It is but from the previews looks like Sasquatch goes berserker and needs to be stopped

They won't show up. You have a link to the previews?

I know they won't show up but what side do you think they'd or do you think they would take their own stance?

-K-M-
You have a link to the previews?

I know they won't show up but what side do you think they'd or do you think they would take their own stance?

http://alphaflight.net/content.php?597-Hulk-Alpha-Flight-to-take-on-Mayan-Gods

Even though there is some Alpha Flight members siding with Cyclops, majority would most likely go with the Avengers. They have a lot of experience with powerful entities.

juggernaut74
http://alphaflight.net/content.php?597-Hulk-Alpha-Flight-to-take-on-Mayan-Gods

Even though there is some Alpha Flight members siding with Cyclops, majority would most likely go with the Avengers. They have a lot of experience with powerful entities. Cool, I've never seen that. That should be a good fight although I'm not sure if Walt could put him down if Juggolossus couldn't.

Estacado
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Rulk is a jobber but he did show his resilience by taking a heavy beating from an amped Juggerlossus and also had a prolonged fight with Angrir who became "Thor-level" in power. Combined with his immense strength I don't see regular Sassy winning here.
Angrir was never Thor level.

SamZED
Rulk the way he was written originally would transform Colossusnaut back to his human Piotr form. With a thunderclap...

guy222
rulk

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by SamZED
Rulk the way he was written originally would transform Colossusnaut back to his human Piotr form. With a thunderclap...

Oh no doubt and it probably would not have even been a competitive fight.

Reacting2
I'm not sure if Walt could put him down if Juggolossus couldn't. clossus didnt want to, BIG difference

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Estacado
Angrir was never Thor level.
Did you just ignore the quotations or something? It was stated during Fear Itself. Anyway being Thor level =/= equal to Thor but it's pretty obvious he was on the level.

nwg202
Rulk

Stoic
Rulk wins this, are these guys even on the same level?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Stoic
Rulk wins this, are these guys even on the same level? Yea they are. If Tanaraq takes over it's a different game.

Stoic
Yea they are. If Tanaraq takes over it's a different game.

Huh? I thought that Sasquatch was on the Things level? Rulk is above the Thing.

Horrificus
Classic Rulk stomps, current Rulk lost his energy absorption abilities (just gamma radiation now) so not sure what level he is at without it. Id still give him the nod most likely. Even with the absorption power, what is he going to absorb? Hairiness?!

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
Even with the absorption power, what is he going to absorb? Hairiness?!

Red is actually a mid to high class one hundred character with or without his absorption abilities.

carver9
He's a high class 100 and he stomps here.

dmills
Dunno about a stomp. In fact, iirc if it starts to become a stomp Tanaraq begins to emerge. If that happens...

nwg202
yeah rulk should be a high cl100....he a freaking hulk. His next major fight is iceman. he did fine vs ikaris

-K-M-
Originally posted by Horrificus
Even with the absorption power, what is he going to absorb? Hairiness?!

Magic, just like how he absorbed Thor's power. Sasquatch is powered by an Elder God which is a magical entity.

Originally posted by Stoic
Huh? I thought that Sasquatch was on the Things level? Rulk is above the Thing.

No he is above Thing, and has dynamic strength. He has shown to toss a 250 ton DC-10 1000 feet, dragged a Navy destroyer and lifted out of the water, caught a 6 story building falling to the ground and kept it erect. He also can be over-come by an Elder God ie. Tanaraq amping his strength further

Originally posted by carver9
He's a high class 100 and he stomps here.

Win? Likely, but stomp? No.

-K-M-
Here is more preview pages
http://alphaflight.net/content.php?623-Preview-of-Hulk-53-featuring-Dale-Eaglesham-on-Alpha-Flight

Sasquatch thus far holds his own against Machine Man, part of Alpha Flight, A-Bomb and Rulk.

juggernaut74
Here is more preview pages
http://alphaflight.net/content.php?623-Preview-of-Hulk-53-featuring-Dale-Eaglesham-on-Alpha-Flight

Sasquatch thus far holds his own against Machine Man, part of Alpha Flight, A-Bomb and Rulk. That might be impressive if they were actually trying to hurt him but being they are friends I doubt it. We'll see.

juggernaut74
Turns out I was right.

-K-M-
Rulk wasnt holding back, Shaman was. Regardless not much of a fight and the preview page covered most of it. Though it's interesting to see A-Bomb and Snowbird couldn't physically stop him he literally dragged them both to the pyramid

But definetly was a non-fight. Still go by my original comment

Classic Rulk stomps, current Rulk lost his energy absorption abilities (just gamma radiation now) so not sure what level he is at without it. Id still give him the nod most likely.

StiltmanFTW
Magic, just like how he absorbed Thor's power. Sasquatch is powered by an Elder God which is a magical entity.

There's some gamma radiation in Walter too, right?

-K-M-
No, he tried to replicate the procedure to make the Hulk but all it did was open a mystical portal for Tanaraq to partially cross through. He is not gamma related, nor does he emit gamma radiation. However, there was an error in the last Alpha Flight series when one of the evil Box bots reverted Sasquatch to his human form using gamma radiation manipulation and didnt make mention of his connection to Tanaraq. He emits magic not gamma radiation as noted by Talisman.

Meh! His origins are constantly messed with, for instance Loeb tried to make him Lupine like Wolverine. If they are ignoring Tanaraq and going with gamma powered then Rulk should have no problem absorbing him.

YFZ 350
Why is he dumb all of a sudden? I thought he was one of the smartest people on the planet.

-K-M-
We don't know it all happened after the Box bot manipulation and he couldn't transform into Sasquatch for basically the entire Alpha Flight series. Soon as when he did, he was dumb just for the last issue of Alpha Flight but prior to the gamma manipulation he retained his intellect. Part of me believes more happened as when Vindicator entered the cave of Ranark, a Tanaraq drawing was on the cave and Ranark mentioned the Great Beasts were returning. For instance the Northstar wedding was supposed to be in Alpha Flight, but the cancelations changed their plans.

Agent Brown mentioned a POSSIBLE explanation, but Brown was brainwashed and was responsible for depowering Walter so we dont know if he was telling the truth. He was also preparing Walter for the Unity process, the same process Brown went through to become brainwashed. This scene below was after Department H depowered Walter and took him captive.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/74fc9cei9410/prv9410_pg3.jpg

juggernaut74
Loeb Ruk aside Sasquatch should win or give him hell.

-K-M-
Naaaaaaa I'd still give Rulk the nod {sans Tanaraq}. Would give him hell definitely though.

zopzop
Naaaaaaa I'd still give Rulk the nod {sans Tanaraq}. Would give him hell definitely though.
Non Loebforce Rulk is a joke.

Sasquatch at least 6/10.

-K-M-
Honestly he doesnt have that many bad showings (unless I'm mistaken?). I can only think of 3-4 bad showings: wolverine, thor rematch, wonderman and hulk thunderclap.

zopzop
Honestly he doesnt have that many bad showings (unless I'm mistaken?). I can only think of 3-4 bad showings: wolverine, thor rematch, wonderman and hulk thunderclap.
Some guy on the forum had a bulleted list of all his craptacular loses since losing the Loebforce. I should have saved it.

Think about it. Simon owned Rulk, yet he couldn't seem to put down Venom. laughing

juggernaut74
Does anybody have scans of Simon owning Rulk? I see that mentioned a lot.

zopzop
Does anybody have scans of Simon owning Rulk? I see that mentioned a lot.
http://tinyurl.com/kawk2g2

Then he couldn't deal with Venom laughing

Venom > Simon > Rulk. Happy Dance

juggernaut74
Wow, that was cool. On the Venom thing, I hear people a lot say that Venom can amp his strength when he blows himself up to massive levels.

Estacado
Venom is a boss he "stalemated"Juggernaut,whooped Thing beat Thor.
Kicked ass of Superman.

juggernaut74
I've never seen him fight Thor.

Damborgson
He didn't beat Thor, Thor was jobbed but he didn't lose.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Damborgson
He didn't beat Thor, Thor was jobbed but he didn't lose. Any scans or issue #?

juggernaut74
Found this via Google, Venom shows toughness holding on to Hercules after all that punishment.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149056/3000457-dubbapow.jpg

krisblaze
^Best issue.

Where Herc unleashes the power of a million exploding suns.

juggernaut74
Honestly Venom was giving Hercules a tough match, in the next panel Venom was attempting to swallow Hercs head before Sentry came back to save him.

zopzop
Honestly Venom was giving Hercules a tough match, in the next panel Venom was attempting to swallow Hercs head before Sentry came back to save him.
Dear God.........

One_Angry_Scot

It wasn't like that at all.

http://imgur.com/a/mgccu

That link is the full Sentry vs Herc and Venom never was putting pressure on Herc in the slightest.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It wasn't like that at all.

http://imgur.com/a/mgccu

That link is the full Sentry vs Herc and Venom never was putting pressure on Herc in the slightest. You gotta admit that's a good durability feat for Venom.

Golgo13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.