KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Hulk vs Sasquatch

Red Hulk vs Sasquatch
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Red Hulk vs Sasquatch

Who wins?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 03:03 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Classic Rulk stomps, current Rulk lost his energy absorption abilities (just gamma radiation now) so not sure what level he is at without it. Id still give him the nod most likely.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:17 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Honestly I don't know who I'd give Rulk an advantage against at this point. He's being jobbed mercilessly.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:18 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah his stock has fallen, but not sure how much. They actually might be fighting in the Rulk book soon, so maybe we will see.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:19 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Rulk.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:22 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah his stock has fallen, but not sure how much. They actually might be fighting in the Rulk book soon, so maybe we will see.
I think that may be a team-up.

What side do you think Alpha Flight would be on during AvX?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:28 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think that may be a team-up.

What side do you think Alpha Flight would be on during AvX?

It is but from the previews looks like Sasquatch goes berserker and needs to be stopped

They won't show up.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:34 PM
The Sorrow

Rulk is a jobber but he did show his resilience by taking a heavy beating from an amped Juggerlossus and also had a prolonged fight with Angrir who became "Thor-level" in power. Combined with his immense strength I don't see regular Sassy winning here.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:38 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

It is but from the previews looks like Sasquatch goes berserker and needs to be stopped

They won't show up.
You have a link to the previews?

I know they won't show up but what side do you think they'd or do you think they would take their own stance?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 04:40 PM
-K-M-

You have a link to the previews?

I know they won't show up but what side do you think they'd or do you think they would take their own stance?

http://alphaflight.net/content.php?...e-on-Mayan-Gods

Even though there is some Alpha Flight members siding with Cyclops, majority would most likely go with the Avengers. They have a lot of experience with powerful entities.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:05 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

http://alphaflight.net/content.php?...e-on-Mayan-Gods

Even though there is some Alpha Flight members siding with Cyclops, majority would most likely go with the Avengers. They have a lot of experience with powerful entities.
Cool, I've never seen that. That should be a good fight although I'm not sure if Walt could put him down if Juggolossus couldn't.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:27 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Rulk is a jobber but he did show his resilience by taking a heavy beating from an amped Juggerlossus and also had a prolonged fight with Angrir who became "Thor-level" in power. Combined with his immense strength I don't see regular Sassy winning here.

Angrir was never Thor level.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:45 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Rulk the way he was written originally would transform Colossusnaut back to his human Piotr form. With a thunderclap...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:57 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

rulk

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 05:59 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by SamZED
Rulk the way he was written originally would transform Colossusnaut back to his human Piotr form. With a thunderclap...

Oh no doubt and it probably would not have even been a competitive fight.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 06:01 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reacting2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure if Walt could put him down if Juggolossus couldn't.
clossus didnt want to, BIG difference

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 06:06 PM
Reacting2 is currently offline Click here to Send Reacting2 a Private Message Find more posts by Reacting2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Sorrow

Originally posted by Estacado
Angrir was never Thor level.

Did you just ignore the quotations or something? It was stated during Fear Itself. Anyway being Thor level =/= equal to Thor but it's pretty obvious he was on the level.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 09:31 PM
The Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send The Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by The Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nwg202

Rulk

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 12:27 AM
nwg202 is currently offline Click here to Send nwg202 a Private Message Find more posts by nwg202 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Rulk wins this, are these guys even on the same level?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 12:55 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by Stoic
Rulk wins this, are these guys even on the same level?
Yea they are. If Tanaraq takes over it's a different game.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2012 02:34 AM