Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Greysen93
Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's Shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Igniz
Originally posted by Greysen93
Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's Shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Going with Superman here.Gladiator would lose his confidence trying to bash Capt America's shield.Add the fact Mjolnir is in Supes's hands.BRB is the only one who could put a fight.But the added items favor Superman.

Cogito
I have no idea what Superman would be able to accomplish with Mjolnir, so I'm giving it to team 2 on account of numbers.

In character Superman would drop Mjolnir and fight HtH. I don't see him using or knowing how to use exotic moves.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Cogito
I have no idea what Superman would be able to accomplish with Mjolnir, so I'm giving it to team 2 on account of numbers.

In character Superman would drop Mjolnir and fight HtH. I don't see him using or knowing how to use exotic moves. Well he used it for a little bit before, but you're probably right.

Cogito
Well he used it for a little bit before, but you're probably right.
That was just for the fans

Newjak
Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's Shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill I mean what kind of powers is he getting from Mljonir, are you trying to say he gets Thor's powers stacked on top of his own? or does he just get to use it as a normal hammer? or some kind of inbetween thing?

If it's just a hammer, I would probably give it to the team, while I think he would beat them both individually I have a hard time believing he will beat them both at the same time.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Newjak
I mean what kind of powers is he getting from Mljonir, are you trying to say he gets Thor's powers stacked on top of his own? or does he just get to use it as a normal hammer? or some kind of inbetween thing?

If it's just a hammer, I would probably give it to the team, while I think he would beat them both individually I have a hard time believing he will beat them both at the same time. Well, there was a comic before where he got Thor's hammer and Cap's shield, I'm just wondering who people think would win.

country1000
Spite. Each would beat superman one on one, together would be a slaughter even if superman has thors hammer and caps shield. BB would and could take the hammer from supes and the shield would not help him against any of them. Spite.

JakeTheBank
lol

Greysen93
Originally posted by country1000
Spite. Each would beat superman one on one, together would be a slaughter even if superman has thors hammer and caps shield. BB would and could take the hammer from supes and the shield would not help him against any of them. Spite. laughing I'm just ganna have to disagree with you there.

Newjak
Well, there was a comic before where he got Thor's hammer and Cap's shield, I'm just wondering who people think would win. I know what you are talking about but just having the shield and hammer doesn't boost Superman. Yeah they will help in some scenarios things but imo not a lot and not enough to compensate for a 2 vs one scenario like this.

Now if he got Thor's powers on top of his own then this would be a huge mismatch for the two.

Cogito
Spite. Each would beat superman one on one, together would be a slaughter even if superman has thors hammer and caps shield. BB would and could take the hammer from supes and the shield would not help him against any of them. Spite.
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Mood-Swing.gif

Greysen93
Originally posted by Newjak
I know what you are talking about but just having the shield and hammer doesn't boost Superman. Yeah they will help in some scenarios things but imo not a lot and not enough to compensate for a 2 vs one scenario like this.

Now if he got Thor's powers on top of his own then this would be a huge mismatch for the two. I agree, he probably would lose, but if he did have Thor's powers, this would be an excellent match.

iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Nahbro.jpg

Greysen93
Originally posted by iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Nahbro.jpg thumb up

carver9

This.

MF DELPH
I think Gladiator eventually puts Supes in a Full Nelson and Bill beats the crap out of Supes with Stormbreaker.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
This.

Stop taking stupid pills.

--

Superman has wielded DC's mjolnir before, so I'm sure he'd be reasonably decent with it. As for this thread... Meh.

abhilegend
This.
Lulz.

Cogito
Is it just me or is Pr only posting now in response to Carver's posts?

iceman24567
Is it just me or is Pr only posting now in response to Carver's posts? Its his job to keep folk like carv in line erm

-Pr-

He tends to post in Superman threads, which I, naturally, glance at when I log on between periods playing Old Republic.

Cogito
Originally posted by -Pr-
when I log on between periods playing Old Republic.

Nerd

<- Jealous nerd embarrasment

-Pr-
Nerd

<- Jealous nerd embarrasment

vin

It really is a lot of fun too. Force pushing people off of high ledges is surprisingly fun.

abhilegend
pr is stalking carver
ha-som

Cogito
vin

It really is a lot of fun too. Force pushing people off of high ledges is surprisingly fun.

Back in the day playing the old Jedi Knight series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Jedi_Knight_(series)) as soon as I would get sufficient force powers that's about the only way to went through the game. Lightsabers were only used to block attacks between force pushing people off cliffs. The best, though, was force grip to pick them up and hold them over the edge before letting go

carver9

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564460&pagenumber=2

He is asking for my wrath. The only thing that is preventing this from happening is the "mod power". Keep it up Pr...keep on responding to my intelligence. One post is all I am going to need.

abhilegend
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=564460&pagenumber=2

He is asking for my wrath. The only thing that is preventing this from happening is the "mod power". Keep it up Pr...keep on responding to my intelligence. One post is all I am going to need.
I believe you carter.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I think Gladiator eventually puts Supes in a Full Nelson and Bill beats the crap out of Supes with Stormbreaker. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

country1000
Stop taking stupid pills.

--

Superman has wielded DC's mjolnir before, so I'm sure he'd be reasonably decent with it. As for this thread... Meh. Do you really think that because superman wielded an inferior copy of marvels thor hammer makes him anywhere near bills skill? BB has taken the hammer from thor himself, he would have no problem whatsoever taking it from superman. BB will kill without even thinking about it and so will gladiator. Superman gets murdered here by either magical energy, hammer strikes or beaten to death with fists, hes not going to overpower anyone, hes not going to out fight anyone here, hes not going to out speed anyone because gladiator is a lot faster. he may block one attack with caps shield only to get nailed by stormbreaker or gladiators fist. This is spite even if it was supreme, black adam, captain marvel, blue marvel, gladiator or majestic under these conditions, but good god, i forgot, its the allmighty superman we are talking about huh?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol

country1000
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Troll much?

JakeTheBank
I dabble.

Blight
Do you really think that because superman wielded an inferior copy of marvels thor hammer makes him anywhere near bills skill? BB has taken the hammer from thor himself, he would have no problem whatsoever taking it from superman. BB will kill without even thinking about it and so will gladiator. Superman gets murdered here by either magical energy, hammer strikes or beaten to death with fists, hes not going to overpower anyone, hes not going to out fight anyone here, hes not going to out speed anyone because gladiator is a lot faster. he may block one attack with caps shield only to get nailed by stormbreaker or gladiators fist. This is spite even if it was supreme, black adam, captain marvel, blue marvel, gladiator or majestic under these conditions, but good god, i forgot, its the allmighty superman we are talking about huh? http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/Gifs/huwoahuha.gif

zeel

sick sick sick sick

If supes gets all of thor's abilities he destroys the team if he just egts the hammer and has no experience he gets his ass handed to him, either on the team put up a good fight solo.

-Pr-
Back in the day playing the old Jedi Knight series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_Jedi_Knight_(series)) as soon as I would get sufficient force powers that's about the only way to went through the game. Lightsabers were only used to block attacks between force pushing people off cliffs. The best, though, was force grip to pick them up and hold them over the edge before letting go

I used to do that too laughing out loud

But yeah; Play the game.

Do you really think that because superman wielded an inferior copy of marvels thor hammer makes him anywhere near bills skill? BB has taken the hammer from thor himself, he would have no problem whatsoever taking it from superman. BB will kill without even thinking about it and so will gladiator. Superman gets murdered here by either magical energy, hammer strikes or beaten to death with fists, hes not going to overpower anyone, hes not going to out fight anyone here, hes not going to out speed anyone because gladiator is a lot faster. he may block one attack with caps shield only to get nailed by stormbreaker or gladiators fist. This is spite even if it was supreme, black adam, captain marvel, blue marvel, gladiator or majestic under these conditions, but good god, i forgot, its the allmighty superman we are talking about huh?

1. I didn't say that.
2. Not a chance.
3. Your bias makes you look silly.

carver9
Lol

Zack Fair
A shield toss with Superman's strength would be scary.

Greysen93
Do you really think that because superman wielded an inferior copy of marvels thor hammer makes him anywhere near bills skill? BB has taken the hammer from thor himself, he would have no problem whatsoever taking it from superman. BB will kill without even thinking about it and so will gladiator. Superman gets murdered here by either magical energy, hammer strikes or beaten to death with fists, hes not going to overpower anyone, hes not going to out fight anyone here, hes not going to out speed anyone because gladiator is a lot faster. he may block one attack with caps shield only to get nailed by stormbreaker or gladiators fist. This is spite even if it was supreme, black adam, captain marvel, blue marvel, gladiator or majestic under these conditions, but good god, i forgot, its the allmighty superman we are talking about huh? I think you may be a dc hater, if you think BRB or Gladiator can easily beat Superman under these conditions.

country1000
I think you may be a dc hater, if you think BRB or Gladiator can easily beat Superman under these conditions. Then i also must be a Image and Marvel hater also as i stated characters from those companys would lose as well as superman. There is nothing about thors hammer that BB dont know about, he also has a enchanted war hammer of his own. Superman has zero skills with thors hammer and BB WILL take it from him or half kill him with stormbreaker. Now what do you think gladiator will be doing? He knows about thors hammer also and if he can disarm thor, he can disarm superman. Together its a stomp.

There are far too many ways for the team to win, the strength advantage, skill advantage and speed advantaged is with the team. BB and gladiator would murder thor himself. Getting pounded on by a true planted buster and stormbreaker at the same time is spite, and in this case, S.P.I.T.E. stands for..... S.uperman P.ut I.n T.he Emergency room.

Greysen93
Then i also must be a Image and Marvel hater also as i stated characters from those companys would lose as well as superman. There is nothing about thors hammer that BB dont know about, he also has a enchanted war hammer of his own. Superman has zero skills with thors hammer and BB WILL take it from him or half kill him with stormbreaker. Now what do you think gladiator will be doing? He knows about thors hammer also and if he can disarm thor, he can disarm superman. Together its a stomp.

There are far too many ways for the team to win, the strength advantage, skill advantage and speed advantaged is with the team. BB and gladiator would murder thor himself. Getting pounded on by a true planted buster and stormbreaker at the same time is spite, and in this case, S.P.I.T.E. stands for..... S.uperman P.ut I.n T.he Emergency room. Well, I can see the team winnning, but neither one of them is going to beat him one on one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.