KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.
Started by: Greysen93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Greysen93

Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's Shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 12:53 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Re: Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Greysen93
Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's Shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill

Going with Superman here.Gladiator would lose his confidence trying to bash Capt America's shield.Add the fact Mjolnir is in Supes's hands.BRB is the only one who could put a fight.But the added items favor Superman.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 01:28 PM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

I have no idea what Superman would be able to accomplish with Mjolnir, so I'm giving it to team 2 on account of numbers.

In character Superman would drop Mjolnir and fight HtH. I don't see him using or knowing how to use exotic moves.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 02:03 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Originally posted by Cogito
I have no idea what Superman would be able to accomplish with Mjolnir, so I'm giving it to team 2 on account of numbers.

In character Superman would drop Mjolnir and fight HtH. I don't see him using or knowing how to use exotic moves.
Well he used it for a little bit before, but you're probably right.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 02:06 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Well he used it for a little bit before, but you're probably right.

That was just for the fans

'Be.'

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 02:08 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

I mean what kind of powers is he getting from Mljonir, are you trying to say he gets Thor's powers stacked on top of his own? or does he just get to use it as a normal hammer? or some kind of inbetween thing?

If it's just a hammer, I would probably give it to the team, while I think he would beat them both individually I have a hard time believing he will beat them both at the same time.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 02:54 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Re: Re: Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

Originally posted by Newjak
I mean what kind of powers is he getting from Mljonir, are you trying to say he gets Thor's powers stacked on top of his own? or does he just get to use it as a normal hammer? or some kind of inbetween thing?

If it's just a hammer, I would probably give it to the team, while I think he would beat them both individually I have a hard time believing he will beat them both at the same time.
Well, there was a comic before where he got Thor's hammer and Cap's shield, I'm just wondering who people think would win.

Old Post May 2nd, 2012 03:56 PM
country1000

Spite. Each would beat superman one on one, together would be a slaughter even if superman has thors hammer and caps shield. BB would and could take the hammer from supes and the shield would not help him against any of them. Spite.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:08 AM
country1000 is currently offline Click here to Send country1000 a Private Message Find more posts by country1000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

lol

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:13 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Originally posted by country1000
Spite. Each would beat superman one on one, together would be a slaughter even if superman has thors hammer and caps shield. BB would and could take the hammer from supes and the shield would not help him against any of them. Spite.
laughing I'm just ganna have to disagree with you there.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:07 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Re: Re: Re: Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

Well, there was a comic before where he got Thor's hammer and Cap's shield, I'm just wondering who people think would win.
I know what you are talking about but just having the shield and hammer doesn't boost Superman. Yeah they will help in some scenarios things but imo not a lot and not enough to compensate for a 2 vs one scenario like this.

Now if he got Thor's powers on top of his own then this would be a huge mismatch for the two.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

(please log in to view the image)

'Be.'

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 02:12 PM
Greysen93

Re: Re: Re: Re: Superman(Thor's Hammer and Captain America's shield) vs Gladiator and Beta Ray Bill.

Originally posted by Newjak
I know what you are talking about but just having the shield and hammer doesn't boost Superman. Yeah they will help in some scenarios things but imo not a lot and not enough to compensate for a 2 vs one scenario like this.

Now if he got Thor's powers on top of his own then this would be a huge mismatch for the two.
I agree, he probably would lose, but if he did have Thor's powers, this would be an excellent match.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:39 PM
iceman24567

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:41 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:44 PM
carver9

This.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:47 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I think Gladiator eventually puts Supes in a Full Nelson and Bill beats the crap out of Supes with Stormbreaker.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:49 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
This.

Stop taking stupid pills.

--

Superman has wielded DC's mjolnir before, so I'm sure he'd be reasonably decent with it. As for this thread... Meh.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:49 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
This.

Lulz.

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:50 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Is it just me or is Pr only posting now in response to Carver's posts?

'Be.'

Old Post May 3rd, 2012 05:52 PM