overhyped characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
i always had the impression that some characters are overhyped and most of their feats could be easily acheaved by many others or so called "inferior versions", i will explain

lets begin with the walking wonder superboy prime, what are his feats that put him under trans level? breaking reality barriers? lets face it breaking dimensional barriers and reality is something any high herald at his peak can is and was able to do, do you honestly think if superman or thor lost it they wouldnt be able to do same thing? i didnt see prime presenting anything that couldnt be acomplished by an all out superman to be honest.

in my opinion? prime = all out superman

now lets move to king thor, i feel like this character is too overhyped, now i will give him 1 thing and thats a good power output however his overall durability and fighting abilities really sucked, while losing the odin force it was basically thor and his skills vs thing and hulk but seriously i think mainstream thor would do much better against them than the king thor version did, he got his arm ripped out and his eye, his skill suck , then while full powered got cut by wolverine and hurt, even regular thor didnt hold himself in pain after a single slash from wolverine.

then we go to the fact regular thor did actually better in a fight vs perrikus and vs desak than king thor did when fighting them, the only thing i can give king thor is power output but still he doesnt deserve to be called a skyfather he is barrely a trans

then we can move on to walking wolnders with no feats such as cyttorak who is suppose to be an elder god even with the fact he got his ass kicked by juggernaut himself and never presented any feats of power at all

then we can also move to golden superman prime who's best feat is crushing a beat up dying solaris with a GL ring, he needed the help of 5 IMP to ressurect lois, was going to get killed by kryptonite, and did nothing aside of being stated as empowering superman 1 million and couple other superman who are defending earth under the super sun

and if we speak about superman 1 million here is another hype, what did he do? he owned firelord i give him that but its something an all out superman or superboy prime could do, while depowered he got hurt by the metal man who are high metas at best, he was so weak he got hurt by robots and couldnt even open a steel door , couldnt break an ice cave, had trouble denting one of the robots with the missles, but at the end they show him suddenly becoming a beast while depowered and let him beat up the time barrier but to be honest its something mainstream superman could easily do

his other feat is what? failing to hold back a galaxy? so him + titano = galaxy stop but still even mainstream superman has feats such as lifting infinity so you know the thing

then he got beat up by the else man who were glowing yellow balls that beat the crap out of him and eventually they all were taken out by cronos 1 million

only one among the little feat wonders that worth something is Rune King Thor other than him everybody are just hype and no paycheck

Bentley
In before closing.

JakeTheBank
TOAA.

He's an overrated piece of crap.

carver9
I like this thread.

abhilegend
Originally posted by red sabre
i always had the impression that some characters are overhyped and most of their feats could be easily acheaved by many others or so called "inferior versions", i will explain

lets begin with the walking wonder superboy prime, what are his feats that put him under trans level? breaking reality barriers? lets face it breaking dimensional barriers and reality is something any high herald at his peak can is and was able to do, do you honestly think if superman or thor lost it they wouldnt be able to do same thing? i didnt see prime presenting anything that couldnt be acomplished by an all out superman to be honest.

in my opinion? prime = all out superman

now lets move to king thor, i feel like this character is too overhyped, now i will give him 1 thing and thats a good power output however his overall durability and fighting abilities really sucked, while losing the odin force it was basically thor and his skills vs thing and hulk but seriously i think mainstream thor would do much better against them than the king thor version did, he got his arm ripped out and his eye, his skill suck , then while full powered got cut by wolverine and hurt, even regular thor didnt hold himself in pain after a single slash from wolverine.

then we go to the fact regular thor did actually better in a fight vs perrikus and vs desak than king thor did when fighting them, the only thing i can give king thor is power output but still he doesnt deserve to be called a skyfather he is barrely a trans

then we can move on to walking wolnders with no feats such as cyttorak who is suppose to be an elder god even with the fact he got his ass kicked by juggernaut himself and never presented any feats of power at all

then we can also move to golden superman prime who's best feat is crushing a beat up dying solaris with a GL ring, he needed the help of 5 IMP to ressurect lois, was going to get killed by kryptonite, and did nothing aside of being stated as empowering superman 1 million and couple other superman who are defending earth under the super sun

and if we speak about superman 1 million here is another hype, what did he do? he owned firelord i give him that but its something an all out superman or superboy prime could do, while depowered he got hurt by the metal man who are high metas at best, he was so weak he got hurt by robots and couldnt even open a steel door , couldnt break an ice cave, had trouble denting one of the robots with the missles, but at the end they show him suddenly becoming a beast while depowered and let him beat up the time barrier but to be honest its something mainstream superman could easily do

his other feat is what? failing to hold back a galaxy? so him + titano = galaxy stop but still even mainstream superman has feats such as lifting infinity so you know the thing

then he got beat up by the else man who were glowing yellow balls that beat the crap out of him and eventually they all were taken out by cronos 1 million

only one among the little feat wonders that worth something is Rune King Thor other than him everybody are just hype and no paycheck
Too much fail in one post.

red sabre
Originally posted by abhilegend
Too much fail in one post.

dont come into threads and troll them just because you are still butthurt about previous debates thats low

Hulkbuster1
Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting beaten fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock,muhamed ali=a human,jimmy olsen a weak human, armaggeddon,almost imperiex and if his solar cells run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and while he was being drain of solar almost killed he and i qoute said :''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls, beg hulk for that sympathetic and he'll choke him using his cape.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock and if his solar celks run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and I while he was being drain of solar almost killed qoute:''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nmfBE3nsIQg/T4YRobx1LgI/AAAAAAAAA7Q/Zx_qqH5ARFY/s1600/jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

red sabre
Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting beaten fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock,muhamed ali=a human,jimmy olsen a weak human, armaggeddon,almost imperiex and if his solar cells run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and I while he was being drain of solar almost killed qoute:''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls.

........... "sound of crickets"

abhilegend
dont come into threads and troll them just because you are still butthurt about previous debates thats low
Yeah, right kid. That's why I created a thread shouting that RKT is overhyped, right? This whole thread is fail.

red sabre
Yeah, right kid. That's why I created a thread shouting that RKT is overhyped, right? This whole thread is fail.

i will ask you again to stop trolling this thread before i report you

Nihilist
Every character is overhyped one way or another

abhilegend
Superman ranks way up there the guys powers aren't even real take the sun out and he's a regular person. It's truly astonishing how fanboys pit this pussycat against true warriors and he wins even against thor who can rape him with magic. the guy can't fight for s*smilet without his powers even jimmy spank that Aembarrasment embarrasment. even batman beat him yet we're suppose to expect him stomping hulk roll eyes (sarcastic) canon or not he has a history of losing and getting beaten fake killed by:lex luther a bald human smh, doomsday, gog, kryptonite=rock,muhamed ali=a human,jimmy olsen a weak human, armaggeddon,almost imperiex and if his solar cells run dry he dies as mention in his respect thread. Also fans make him out to be a killer laughing please his biggest weakness is his careing goody two shoe who beg his enemies and adversay for mercy even saying to one foe and while he was being drain of solar almost killed he and i qoute said :''i know you your not bad'' lol come with that attitude and you'll get killed by hulk buddy hulk don't have time to talk to girls, beg hulk for that sympathetic and he'll choke him using his cape.
baka

abhilegend
i will ask you again to stop trolling this thread before i report you
Go away, little troll. Its a troll thread in itself.

red sabre
Go away, little troll. Its a troll thread in itself.

the only troll here is you actually being butthurt about your lack of skills to defend superman properly

abhilegend
the only troll here is you actually being butthurt about your lack of skills to defend superman properly
U MAD Happy Dance

red sabre
U "SUPER" MAD Happy Dance

abhilegend
U "SUPER" MAD Happy Dance
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
This entire thread is made of win.

I'd like to add Galactus. He gets owned by a regular human like Reed. You think if I was hungry I'd let a mere ant stop me? What feats does he have anyway to justify the hype???

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This entire thread is made of win.

I'd like to add Galactus. He gets owned by a regular human like Reed. You think if I was hungry I'd let a mere ant stop me? What feats does he have anyway to justify the hype??? laughing to make it even more lulzy galactus can summon it just not when its pointed directly at him by reed laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
All out superman. No one is more hyped than him.

Parmaniac
This thread should get thrown into a black hole

DarkSaint85
And I agree with Superman being overhyped. He's called theman of STEEL, yet a rock can pierce him? Where im from, they make jackhammers out of steel, and they break rock just fine.

DarkSaint85
Thanos is overhyped as well. Mad Titan? He's not that mad. MJJ, Now HE'S mad.

I've also never seen any lifting feats from Doomsday. Pathetic.

Hulkbuster1
Hulk is also overated by fanboys the madder he gets the stronger hulk gets yet he loses to opponents who don't rely on such a cheap cowardly tactics as true fighters who don't cheat like thing, abomination,bi beast,black volt, rhino, hulk killer, iron man, sentry even a freaking snake ko'd him w/o cheating relying on SKILLS to win. ironically bruce ''supposly'' keeps hulk anger from going into fanboys wetdreams of infinite potentail. Jesus they claim hulk can survive in space,water and toxic enviornments yet he gets knock out by sleeping gas on a daily bases so much for that adaptive ability. The guys a big bully who like bullies try picking on weaker opponents only to reduce to crying like a girl by captain britian...wait what laughing out loud so much for his infinite rage he can't even take a punch to the face without crying like a girl laughing out loud wow even the rougue,whos been battered, has more self respect and balls than to cry over punch to the jaw. oh hulk inadvertanly destroyed a planet...omg thanos has done the same but destroy more. oh he shattered the floor while walking...wow and that means what? Thor cracked a celestail and sent devestating shockwaves yet you don't see us brag. btw stop saying hulk defeated onslaught...he needed help. hulk fans love how they can relate with the character... What the f**k? So ya both rage,suffer isolation,bi-polar,anger issues and take antipsychotics to remain stable sure hulk fans ya must also rage and like cod amirite? laughing

Lord Feron
Phantom Stranger stomps everyone else in this thread combined ever!

Dude never did a damn thing except not die and everyone treats him he is on par with the source or Galactus.

lilshogun
The writers who overhyped the characters. So I pick Starlin's Thanos as one of them.

Hyperion Prime
lame the DC marvel thread was closed no one was arguing.

Digi
While the idea of an overhyped characters thread isn't horrible in theory, the reality of this thread so far leads me to the conclusion that it was created as little more than a soapbox for controversy.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.