Who is more powerful; Sentry/Void or the Hulk ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Well ?

Zack Fair
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/I%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there/grand/futurama-fry-I-see-what-you-did-there-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-200.gif

JakeTheBank
Sentry/Void.

Badabing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well ? Hulk. Closing...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk. Closing... Paul won't stand for this kind of nonsense.

Badabing
Paul won't stand for this kind of nonsense. You and Pr are dead to me.

quanchi112
You and Pr are dead to me. Paul just pmed me. He's ticked.

carver9
You and Pr are dead to me.

laughing out loud

Hilarious. As for your question Quan...is this Hulk in general or is this a specific Hulk.?

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

Hilarious. As for your question Quan...is this Hulk in general or is this a specific Hulk.? Hulk at his most powerful save outside amp. So Heart of the Monster Hulk oro any other Hulk under his own rage induced power. This isn't about general formidability either. Just overall power output.

Badabing
Paul just pmed me. He's ticked. Yeah right. He has less emotion than a Guardian and a Vulcan.

As for the thread, Void's powers always seem so nebulous to me. The dialog always stated he was at a point which the feats never really supported, from what I saw.

carver9
Hulk at his most powerful save outside amp. So Heart of the Monster Hulk oro any other Hulk under his own rage induced power. This isn't about general formidability either. Just overall power output.

Well, Hulk then.

quanchi112
Yeah right. He has less emotion than a Guardian and a Vulcan.

As for the thread, Void's powers always seem so nebulous to me. The dialog always stated he was at a point which the feats never really supported, from what I saw. The only times Paul shows emotion is when Superman is being attacked. He feels and shares in his pain and must take immediate action.

Yeah, both are extremely powerful but to me I always thought the Void from his initial appearance was just a team wrecker of the highest order. Strange and Reed couldn't beat him with prep. He overpowered the Molecule Man and was always implied as someone who was just off the charts. Originally posted by carver9
Well, Hulk then. Is it close ?

Badabing
The only times Paul shows emotion is when Superman is being attacked. He feels and shares in his pain and must take immediate action.

Yeah, both are extremely powerful but to me I always thought the Void from his initial appearance was just a team wrecker of the highest order. Strange and Reed couldn't beat him with prep. He overpowered the Molecule Man and was always implied as someone who was just off the charts. Is it close ? I was never able to find Void's first appearances and it's the reason I left the caveat "from what I saw."

I will need to look again.

carver9
@Quan.

It depends on how you look at it. Sentry/Void fought Ares and got damaged by him and Ares put up a small fight.

Ares fought WWH and got one punched. WBH>>>>>>>WWH.

Slaanesh
no version of Hulk is more powerful then Void..he can beat Sentry..but not Void..

-Pr-
Hulk. Bada's right.

bbrem123
void this is spite

quanchi112
@Quan.

It depends on how you look at it. Sentry/Void fought Ares and got damaged by him and Ares put up a small fight.

Ares fought WWH and got one punched. WBH>>>>>>>WWH. That's a horrible way to look at it. It also completely disregards power output. Sentry took an axe to the side. Sentry didn't just ko him he ripped him in half. That's more impressive than knocking someone out.

The Void also broke every bone in the Hulk's body.

carver9
That's a horrible way to look at it. It also completely disregards power output. Sentry took an axe to the side. Sentry didn't just ko him he ripped him in half. That's more impressive than knocking someone out.

The Void broke the bones in Savage Hulk body. Savage Hulk isn't the most powerful version of the Hulk. The most powerful version of Hulk melted beings without touching them that was a peer to Savage Hulk. That ft alone is>>>>what Void did to Savage.

WWH also ripped through 2 peers of Savage Hulk that was amped a thousand times stronger. This again is more impressive than Void taken on Savage Hulk and Ares.

bbrem123
is it more impressive then overpowering MM?

DarkSaint85
Sentry/Void, from when he first appeared and had every single hero on EArth gathered outside the Mansion waiting for him.

Cogito
That's a horrible way to look at it. It also completely disregards power output. Sentry took an axe to the side. Sentry didn't just ko him he ripped him in half. That's more impressive than knocking someone out.

Can you just clarify for me which is more impressive?

Because the other day you said that killing someone was more impressive. Then you said that KO'ing was more impressive, because it's harder to do. Now killing is more impressive again.

Have you finalized a decision yet?

quanchi112
The Void broke the bones in Savage Hulk body. Savage Hulk isn't the most powerful version of the Hulk. The most powerful version of Hulk melted beings without touching them that was a peer to Savage Hulk. That ft alone is>>>>what Void did to Savage.

WWH also ripped through 2 peers of Savage Hulk that was amped a thousand times stronger. This again is more impressive than Void taken on Savage Hulk and Ares. I didn't say it was but you're mistaking durability with power output. Void let people tear through his body because it didn't matter. Void could reform at will. Hulk cannot. These two met on panel. It wasn't close. Both times the Void was shown to be completely above and beyond the Hulk.

Hulk didn't beat anyone near MM's level of power. Name the most impressive character Hulk personally killed on panel. I will then do the same for the Void/Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito

Because the other day you said that killing someone was more impressive. Then you said that KO'ing was more impressive, because it's harder to do. Now killing is more impressive again.

Have you finalized a decision yet? The Void had characters more powerful beaten into submission. He had Thor and the avengers beaten until the norn stones came into play. The Void didn't have to kill Ares he chose to. The Infinity Man had to destroy Orion. Big difference, cogito.

janus77
Hulk. Even in a restrained state, he out powered Sentry (who stated that he was cutting loose and going all out).

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk. Even in a restrained state, he out powered Sentry (who stated that he was cutting loose and going all out). Sentry thanked him for doing so. Sentry mentally sabotaged himself. It's the only way he loses. The Hulk puttered out and needed motivational rage.

Cogito
The Void had characters more powerful beaten into submission. He had Thor and the avengers beaten until the norn stones came into play. The Void didn't have to kill Ares he chose to. The Infinity Man had to destroy Orion. Big difference, cogito.

I'm not going to get into DOTNG Infinity Man vs. Orion, as Infinity Man clearly killed him so easily Orion didn't even know the fight began.

But you didn't answer the question. Now that you've waffled on the topic 3 times, Final answer: is it more impressive to KO or kill?.

quanchi112
I'm not going to get into DOTNG Infinity Man vs. Orion, as Infinity Man clearly killed him so easily Orion didn't even know the fight began.

But you didn't answer the question. Now that you've waffled on the topic 3 times, Final answer: is it more impressive to KO or kill?. The comic didn't portray Orion's defeat like a whimper in the night. If you want to pretend he went out like a chump then do so. I won't.

Depends on the circumstances aka in the situation. The Void easily had people more powerful than Ares in submission. Infinity Man did not.

Cogito
The comic didn't portray Orion's defeat like a whimper in the night. If you want to pretend he went out like a chump then do so. I won't.

If you want to pretend like Orion put up a valiant fight that raged for a hundred years in the white space between the panel where Orion was out in space ready to fight and the next panel where his helmet floated through space then do so. I won't.

But I digress. Void Sentry is the more powerful being here. It's not all that close.

quanchi112
If you want to pretend like Orion put up a valiant fight that raged for a hundred years in the white space between the panel where Orion was out in space ready to fight and the next panel where his helmet floated through space then do so. I won't.

But I digress. Void Sentry is the more powerful being here. It's not all that close. I don't think it was anything close to that but the point was made Orion eeded to be completely destroyed. He wasn't having his heart ripped out so his fight was far superior than anyone previously killed by the Infinity Man up to that point.

Cogito
I don't think it was anything close to that but the point was made Orion eeded to be completely destroyed. He wasn't having his heart ripped out so his fight was far superior than anyone previously killed by the Infinity Man up to that point.

And you know his heart wasn't ripped out how? Because his body was never shown. One would assume that if thousands of New Gods got their hearts ripped out, that logically the same happened to Orion. To assume otherwise would be foolhardy.

quanchi112
And you know his heart wasn't ripped out how? Because his body was never shown. One would assume that if thousands of New Gods got their hearts ripped out, that logically the same happened to Orion. To assume otherwise would be foolhardy. They made it clear Orion put up a fight that he needed to be completely destroyed. Did you read the comic ? Wow.

Cogito
This is not the thread to get into this.

Voidtry is more powerful.

quanchi112
This is not the thread to get into this.

Voidtry is more powerful. Then don't bring up other things pertaining to other threads.

Cogito
You're the one who brought it up erm

The Sorrow
Both are stated to contain limitless/near limitless power but Sentry/Void can apply that power much more diversely.

quanchi112

Have you finalized a decision yet? Originally posted by Cogito
You're the one who brought it up erm Can you not remember what you did yesterday because your memory seems to be quite low.

Originally posted by The Sorrow
Both are stated to contain limitless/near limitless power but Sentry/Void can apply that power much more diversely. So you side with Sentry ?

Nihilist
Void No question.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Nihilist
Void No question. thumb up yup

i mean yea hulk has great showings and all but come on now there is no way in hell he is winning this

quanchi112
Originally posted by bbrem123
thumb up yup

i mean yea hulk has great showings and all but come on now there is no way in hell he is winning this This isn't a battle just a thread to feel out who is more powerful.

Hyperion Prime
I HATE the Sentry, but I feel that he is more powerful than Hulk overall.

bbrem123
This isn't a battle just a thread to feel out who is more powerful. still...void had more raw power then MM...so hes by far more powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I HATE the Sentry, but I feel that he is more powerful than Hulk overall. Which top tiers if any are as powerful or more powerful than the Void/Sentry ?

TheLordofMurder
I am taking Void/Sentry over the Hulk...

As pertains Sentry beating MM, Owens own CIS completely sabotaged him; Owen didnt fight anywhere near as forcefully as he was capable of (and was having conflicting thoughts; this is in evidence by the talking "beings" he had called into existance and was conversing with) and had to be distracted before Sentry was able to gain the upper hand...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I am taking Void/Sentry over the Hulk...

As pertains Sentry beating MM, Owens own CIS completely sabotaged him; Owen didnt fight anywhere near as forcefully as he was capable of (and was having conflicting thoughts; this is in evidence by the talking "beings" he had called into existance and was conversing with) and had to be distracted before Sentry was able to gain the upper hand... Mm completely ate him and then destroyed him. What else should he have done ?

TheLordofMurder
Which top tiers if any are as powerful or more powerful than the Void/Sentry ?

Superman with a sufficiently long sundip...

quanchi112
Superman with a sufficiently long sundip... That's an outside amp. I also disagree.

TheLordofMurder
Mm completely ate him and then destroyed him. What else should he have done ?

When Owen turned him into water and saw the water was "angry," he could have done a number of things, but he was deep in thought with the other aspects of his personality...

What could Owen have done at that point? Reduce the "water" to zero mass at rest particles, spread them out over several light years of space, and freeze them in place for starters...

Owen could do even meaner, more permanent, stuff than that if his CIS wasnt in the way...

quanchi112
When Owen turned him into water and saw the water was "angry," he could have done a number of things, but he was deep in thought with the other aspects of his personality...

What could Owen have done at that point? Reduce the "water" to zero mass at rest particles, spread them out over several light years of space, and freeze them in place for starters...

Owen could do even meaner, more permanent, stuff than that if his CIS wasnt in the way... If the Sentry can reform or change his appearance at will he'd still come back from it.

Sentry beat him at his own game.

TheLordofMurder
That's an outside amp. I also disagree.

Well you simply asked which top tier was stronger than Void/Sentry; you never stated that there were no outside amps...

Sans outside amps, I cant think of any top tier (I assume you mean Herald or Lower...right?) stronger than Void/Sentry though...

TheLordofMurder
If the Sentry can reform or change his appearance at will he'd still come back from it.

Sentry beat him at his own game.

Owen being distracted gave Void/Sentry the time he needed to reform...

Owen had enough time to prevent this if he wasnt such a train wreck mentally and emotionally...

quanchi112
Well you simply asked which top tier was stronger than Void/Sentry; you never stated that there were no outside amps...

Sans outside amps, I cant think of any top tier (I assume you mean Herald or Lower...right?) stronger than Void/Sentry though... What's the point if they are allowed to amp ?

Owen had enough time to prevent this if he wasnt such a train wreck mentally and emotionally... He was destroyed. He came back to life. Isn't the first time.

bbrem123

Owen had enough time to prevent this if he wasnt such a train wreck mentally and emotionally... just like he could prevent void from owning him and making him put everything back the way it was. He even say "How is this possible I control the molecules" or something to that extent.

TheLordofMurder
What's the point if they are allowed to amp ?

He was destroyed. He came back to life. Isn't the first time.

Whats the point if they are allowed to amp? Well several characters specifically have the power to amp up under certain conditions...

As pertains Void being destroyed before, Owen may have been his only opponent with the power to prevent him from coming back to life permanently if he wasnt sabotaging himself; the laws of physics do apply in Marvel, and I can think of ways (ways that are very much within Owens power set) that would make it completely impossible for Void to come back to life from...

After spreading Voids essense over light years worth of space, Owen could have trapped his particles on closed looped paths where every attempt to reform simply resets that particle back in time to the point where it was spread out the farthest...

Owens options for dealing with Void/Sentry are essentially only limited by his frame of mind and creativity; Owen was his own worst enemy during his fight with Void/Sentry however...

The Sorrow
So you side with Sentry ?
Yes if this is a fight or feat war. If by the thread you wanted to establish who has the biggest well of power then look no further than WWH.

TheLordofMurder
just like he could prevent void from owning him and making him put everything back the way it was. He even say "How is this possible I control the molecules" or something to that extent.

That didnt occur until after Owen essentially turned his back to Void/Sentry atleast twice...

When he turned Sentry into water, only Owens screwed up frame of mind prevented him from continuing the assault with something even more lethal...

Owen distracting himself gave Sentry the time he needed to reform at that point...

janus77
Hulk >>> Sentry. One has the power of "a million exploding suns", the other is simply a lot more powerful than that.

bbrem123
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk >>> Sentry. One has the power of "a million exploding suns", the other is simply a lot more powerful than that. no

bbrem123
That didnt occur until after Owen essentially turned his back to Void/Sentry atleast twice...

When he turned Sentry into water, only Owens screwed up frame of mind prevented him from continuing the assault with something even more lethal...

Owen distracting himself gave Sentry the time he needed to reform at that point... but why was Owen unable to get the upperhand...if he was more powerful then he should of had no problem

Zack Fair
Void > Hulk.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Void > Hulk. thumb up

Tony Stark
Well, Hulk then.

confused

Sentry ftw no matter what carnation of The HULK

Sin I AM
I think the issue with both hulk and sentry is that IMO certain characters seemed to job when dealing with them. It cheapens their wins

Mshinu
Void easily. We all know how he broke Hulkie Boy`s every single bone and left him whimpering on the floor for days.

Stoic
i would say that the Hulk is more powerful but Sentry is more versatile.

bbrem123
i would say void is more powerful and versatile.

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash

quanchi112
Whats the point if they are allowed to amp? Well several characters specifically have the power to amp up under certain conditions...

As pertains Void being destroyed before, Owen may have been his only opponent with the power to prevent him from coming back to life permanently if he wasnt sabotaging himself; the laws of physics do apply in Marvel, and I can think of ways (ways that are very much within Owens power set) that would make it completely impossible for Void to come back to life from...

After spreading Voids essense over light years worth of space, Owen could have trapped his particles on closed looped paths where every attempt to reform simply resets that particle back in time to the point where it was spread out the farthest...

Owens options for dealing with Void/Sentry are essentially only limited by his frame of mind and creativity; Owen was his own worst enemy during his fight with Void/Sentry however... Because it always has to do with regular conditions not Thor with the belt of strength, etc. Superman can't sun dip. Sentry and the Hulk are all self contained powers. That counts.

Again you can't ignore the comics and just make up stuff in your head.

Grinning Goku
Sentry fo' sho.

tkitna
Void wins.

/thread

TheLordofMurder
but why was Owen unable to get the upperhand...if he was more powerful then he should of had no problem

He had the upper hand twice, but figuratively turned his back on Void/Sentry both times...

Both of those times he could have pressed on with his assault and done something much nastier to Void than what he actually did...but instead he fell prey to his own CIS.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think the issue with both hulk and sentry is that IMO certain characters seemed to job when dealing with them. It cheapens their wins

thumb up

-Pr-
I don't think it was anything close to that but the point was made Orion eeded to be completely destroyed. He wasn't having his heart ripped out so his fight was far superior than anyone previously killed by the Infinity Man up to that point.

It must be nice to live in your little dreamworld.

bbrem123
He had the upper hand twice, but figuratively turned his back on Void/Sentry both times...

Both of those times he could have pressed on with his assault and done something much nastier to Void than what he actually did...but instead he fell prey to his own CIS.

he dispersed his atoms..what more could he have done? He lost because sentry can reform at will and then wtf owned owen at his own game. Owen was shitting his pants and completely overpowered. Doesnt matter if you think he was taken by surprise. If MM was more powerful then he would have been able to stop sentry from owning him like he did.

TheLordofMurder
he dispersed his atoms..what more could he have done? He lost because sentry can reform at will and then wtf owned owen at his own game. Owen was shitting his pants and completely overpowered. Doesnt matter if you think he was taken by surprise. If MM was more powerful then he would have been able to stop sentry from owning him like he did.

What more could he have done after dispersing his atoms? Reducing those atoms to something more basic and making it impossible to reform...there are a number of ways to do this...and all fall within the realm of physics.

And it does matter that he turned his back on Sentry and was taken by surprise; a lesser opponent can sometimes beat a superior opponent if the inferior one has suprise on his side...

bbrem123
What more could he have done after dispersing his atoms? Reducing those atoms to something more basic and making it impossible to reform...there are a number of ways to do this...and all fall within the realm of physics.

And it does matter that he turned his back on Sentry and was taken by surprise; a lesser opponent can sometimes beat a superior opponent if the inferior one has suprise on his side...

it was clearly shown that sentry was the superior...sorry bro

Sin I AM
it was clearly shown that sentry was the superior...sorry bro

Not exactly. It was shown that sentry was in better control of his mental faculties at the time

TheLordofMurder
Not exactly. It was shown that sentry was in better control of his mental faculties at the time

thumb up

Diesldude
Hulk thunderclaps for the win.

rougeredmage
should this not be who is more mentally stable ?

bbrem123
Originally posted by rougeredmage
should this not be who is more mentally stable ?

nahh...i have it turned into a MM vs Void thread. We got side tracked

But back to the thread....Void wins easily

TheHulk
Logically Hulk.

Bentley
Sentry is obviously in a higher tier since he has versatility in spades.

the ninjak
Sentry/Void.

Sixth_Winged
Without PIS, sentry/void.

TheHulk
No Faith In Hulk Eh????

psycho gundam
hulk has more physical power, and sentry/void has more everything else power

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk has more physical power, and sentry/void has more everything else power

What about will power? 131

psycho gundam
hulk shit stomps there, hands down.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Bob is powerful, but he's a b1tch.

psycho gundam
not just that, bruce banner's will power is even noted by silver surfer himself. when surfer stole hulk's power in order to break through galactus' earth bound curse, surfer was going mad with rage from the gamma in his body, and commented on what banner had to contain, that's huge imo, and that was back waaaay before the whole green scar power boost

the real, pre-retcon beyonder even said hulk's power was limitless

janus77
Hulk's way more powerful but Void/Sentry is more versatile.

Both can come back from the dead, Hulk (as Maestro) took longer but then its much more difficult to kill him in the first place, Sentry/Void seems to be dead for good (knock on quanchii's head).

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
Logically Hulk. What makes you say so ?

TheHulk
hulk shit stomps there, hands down. thumb up

TheHulk
not just that, bruce banner's will power is even noted by silver surfer himself. when surfer stole hulk's power in order to break through galactus' earth bound curse, surfer was going mad with rage from the gamma in his body, and commented on what banner had to contain, that's huge imo, and that was back waaaay before the whole green scar power boost

the real, pre-retcon beyonder even said hulk's power was limitless This

TheHulk
What makes you say so ? I'm Gonna Say It As Simple As I Can.

Hulk Having Unlimited Power Have Or Is More Solid Ground Than Sentry/Void Having Unlimited Power....And Also There Is The Fact That The Sentry Limits Have Already Actually Been Stated.(Power Of A Million Exploding Suns) While Void I Admit I Don't Know.

SamZED
Million exploding suns is not his limit, its just a phrase used to describe how powerful Sentry is. His powers have nothing to do with exploding suns. But even if it did, that's more power than Hulk demonstrated.

Sentry/Void. It was made pretty clear he's head and shoulders above every other marvel earth hero/villain (not counting skyfather level characters and even thats not a stretch), he pretty much $&@$! All over Lady Death. That says something.

TheHulk
Originally posted by SamZED
Million exploding suns is not his limit, its just a phrase used to describe how powerful Sentry is. His powers have nothing to do with exploding suns. But even if it did, that's more power than Hulk demonstrated. First I'll Ignore The Sentry/Void Part

Now About A Million Exploding Suns. It Is What Sentry Has Always Been Described .Never Has It Been Stated To Be Higher Than That....Oh Wait...He Has Not Even Shown That Kind Of Power Let Alone Having More As You Describe.

SamZED
Never Has It Been Stated To Be Higher Than That....
I should ignore this part, but will repeat myself one more time. It can't be higher than that because his powers have NOTHING to do with exploding suns. It's been retconned a long time ago. So it can't possibly be his limit. Much like with Hulk his limits were never truely shown. And from what we HAVE seen im going with Sentry/Void.

deathlife
Originally posted by Mshinu
Void easily. We all know how he broke Hulkie Boy`s every single bone and left him whimpering on the floor for days.

Exactly.

I don't know why and how people are ignoring this.

Bentley
I can't blame them, I'd want to have Hulk winning considering how utterly boring and uninspired the Sentry character is. But playing favorites has no place or whatsoever in the matter of who wins a battle...

quanchi112
I'm Gonna Say It As Simple As I Can.

Hulk Having Unlimited Power Have Or Is More Solid Ground Than Sentry/Void Having Unlimited Power....And Also There Is The Fact That The Sentry Limits Have Already Actually Been Stated.(Power Of A Million Exploding Suns) While Void I Admit I Don't Know. Void broke every bone in his body. Void's showings are a lot more impressive than the Hulk's. Void's feats of power are more impressive than the Hulk's. Even under Pak's Hulk Sentry burned him out. Pak's Sentry isn't the highest he's been written but under Pak Hulk was more powerful than ever.

Bentley
Not that I disagree with your feeling Quan, but Hulk still has the superior strength feats as of Heart of the Monster, he would certainly obliterate Sentry if he was to fight as he did during WWH.

PillarofOsiris
void this is spite

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Not that I disagree with your feeling Quan, but Hulk still has the superior strength feats as of Heart of the Monster, he would certainly obliterate Sentry if he was to fight as he did during WWH. Not against the Sentry who overpowered the Mm. The Voided out sentry or the Void is on another level. He can reform at will. You need to be objective.

psycho gundam
bookmark that one y'all

you might see it in the void/sentry vs thanos thread

quanchi112
bookmark that one y'all

you might see it in the void/sentry vs thanos thread I've already been down this road. My opinion remains consistent.

TheHulk
I should ignore this part, but will repeat myself one more time. It can't be higher than that because his powers have NOTHING to do with exploding suns. It's been retconned a long time ago. So it can't possibly be his limit. Much like with Hulk his limits were never truely shown. And from what we HAVE seen im going with Sentry/Void. When?

SamZED
When? You mean when they retconned the million suns thing?

Diesldude
Hulk.

TheHulk
You mean when they retconned the million suns thing? Yes

Sin I AM
Not that I disagree with your feeling Quan, but Hulk still has the superior strength feats as of Heart of the Monster, he would certainly obliterate Sentry if he was to fight as he did during WWH.

why is HOTM seen as such a grandiose feat when it was shared

erm

DarkSaint85
Because we hate women.

TheMask
I wanna say the Sentry but then quan also said it...........now im confused.

Bouboumaster
Hulk smash puny character

Hyperion Prime
sentry is greater than the hulk. I hate sentry by the way. what a stupid character.

quanchi112
sentry is greater than the hulk. I hate sentry by the way. what a stupid character. Do you think the Sentry/Void is more powerful than Superman ?

Hyperion Prime
Do you think the Sentry/Void is more powerful than Superman ?

Physically no. Superman is stronger, but with the Sentry's weird powers I think he can beat Superman.

quanchi112
Physically no. Superman is stronger, but with the Sentry's weird powers I think he can beat Superman. I don't mean just physically I mean all powers considered not just physically.

Zack Fair
Void>Superman>Sentry

Hyperion Prime
I don't mean just physically I mean all powers considered not just physically.

All powers Sentry is stronger.

psycho gundam
why is HOTM seen as such a grandiose feat when it was shared

erm both characters withstood an impact at ground zero that vaporized a planet and all it's inhabitants indirectly, and then continued to fight as if nothing happened

in other words: the forces any opponent would have to endure going up against all out hulk imo; planet shattering, high-meta to mid herald vaporizing forces per blow

Bentley
Not against the Sentry who overpowered the Mm. The Voided out sentry or the Void is on another level. He can reform at will. You need to be objective.

Not a strength feat though.

carver9
Hulk.

Nihilist
Void easy.

How is this thread still going on?

SamZED
Yes Originally it was intended to be the power of million exploding suns (sometimes they said thousand) which Bob gained after drinking some super serum. Eventually it turned out that the serum doesn't do jack. His powers existed for (at least) few thousand years and are of unknown origin. Noone really knows the source, it's a mix of matter/reality manipulation. Which explains how he can come back from the dead, revive others people etc Can't really do all that with solar energy.

quanchi112
Not a strength feat though. More powerful doesn't have to mean stronger. It doesn't here.

Bentley
You were talking about feats of power, so I just picked a kind of power in which Hulk is certainly superior.

quanchi112
You were talking about feats of power, so I just picked a kind of power in which Hulk is certainly superior. Which feat ?

Bentley
Physical power.

quanchi112
Physical power. Which feat of physical power ? What feat is greater than the MM level feat.

Bentley
You cannot compare dispersing a guy who cannot affect you with your powers, to destroying a planet, the question is loaded.

quanchi112
You cannot compare dispersing a guy who cannot affect you with your powers, to destroying a planet, the question is loaded. So destroying a planet like Gladiator has really impresses you ? Are you serious ?

laughing out loud

Bentley
Have you destroyed any planets lately?

quanchi112
Have you destroyed any planets lately? The league of peers shows destroying planets isn't the most impressive thing out there. Plus iirc Sentry showed enough energy to destroy them against Photon.

Bentley
Way to dodge my question Quan uhuh

quanchi112
Way to dodge my question Quan uhuh I destroyed a planet in a battle against Drax very early on.

Bentley
I bet Drax was the one doing the destroying -being Drax the Destroyer and all-. I'm fully aware that you consider him an abstract, so it's kind of uncalled to bring such power into this thread.

quanchi112
I bet Drax was the one doing the destroying -being Drax the Destroyer and all-. I'm fully aware that you consider him an abstract, so it's kind of uncalled to bring such power into this thread. You asked about me. I answered. Now back to the thread. If you feel destroying a planet is awesome then the Surfer is pretty high end on your list. Sentry also has but it doesn't count there either. Hypocrisy.

Bentley
Did I mention I'm referring to physical power? I think I did, like three times in a row. Any physical feat that Sentry has that might match that?

whacknasty
Void/Sentry isnt interchangable to me, as it weakens Void's overall impressiveness, imo.

Hulk is probably more powerful than plain Sentry with just Bob in control, but Void totally in control (like as was mentioned he literally broke Hulk and was a complete team wrecker) is much more powerful than Hulk.

SamZED
The way I see it there's Void ( matter manipulating monster), Sentry (confident powerful superhero who is a match for his dark side) and Bob-Sentry (powerful but pathetic junkie with lots of issues).

TheHulk
Originally it was intended to be the power of million exploding suns (sometimes they said thousand) which Bob gained after drinking some super serum. Eventually it turned out that the serum doesn't do jack. His powers existed for (at least) few thousand years and are of unknown origin. Noone really knows the source, it's a mix of matter/reality manipulation. Which explains how he can come back from the dead, revive others people etc Can't really do all that with solar energy. Awesome...

quanchi112
Did I mention I'm referring to physical power? I think I did, like three times in a row. Any physical feat that Sentry has that might match that? I created the thread so this doesn't refer to just strength only.

Mshinu
Whimpering Hulkie Boy after he got the Void treatment

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/430626-scan0003dl7_super.jpg

quanchi112
HAHAHA, Been a while since I remembered but the Void just owns the Hulk.

whacknasty
awesome scans. Does anyone have the page or two before that showing Void and his tentacles grabbing Hulk? I think I've seen it around somewhere...

Mshinu
Originally posted by whacknasty
awesome scans. Does anyone have the page or two before that showing Void and his tentacles grabbing Hulk? I think I've seen it around somewhere...

But of course smile

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/430624-scan0002yd5_super.jpg

whacknasty
Originally posted by Mshinu
But of course smile

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/430624-scan0002yd5_super.jpg

Ah yes!! Thank you, I think that should hold a lot of weight in this discussion, imo.

Stoic
Originally posted by whacknasty
Ah yes!! Thank you, I think that should hold a lot of weight in this discussion, imo.

It still does not prove that Sentry Void can emit more power though. If you took the Hulk out of those tendrils that broke every bone in his body, and placed the Silver Surfer, Superman, Hal Jordan, Thor, Lobo, or any of the Savage Hulks strength peers, the same thing would happen to them as well.

I have seen the amount of power that Sentry released during WW Hulk, and in my opinion, HOTM Hulk outdid anything that Bob did so.... whistle bunny

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>