Movie Avengers vs Superman (Dean Cain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
All the other live action guys have been covered, except for the greatest one;

http://www.moviespad.com/photos/dean-cain-superman-704a6.jpg

Zack Fair
Avengers.

Badabing
CC, make your point. I don't want any more TV or movie character threads popping up. I left a few of the threads open due to the movies out or coming out this Summer.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Badabing
CC, make your point. I don't want any more TV or movie character threads popping up. I left a few of the threads open due to the movies out or coming out this Summer.

K.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Avengers.

Nope.

Dean Cain Supes still wins.

Powerful enough to bust up a huge meteor that would have made for a global catastrophe if it hit.

Strong enough to redirect a very large falling space station. Superman was compared to a fly on a car's windshield for the size difference.

Took a point blank nuke without any sign of injury.

Fast enough to become loose atoms and phase through solid mass.

Zack Fair
Jesus Christ. He really did all of that? FKN Supes. So the movie Avengers cannot beat any version of TV/Big Screen Superman?

Sr J-Bieb
Jesus Christ. He really did all of that? (Ripley's) Believe it or not.

CosmicComet
Jesus Christ. He really did all of that? FKN Supes. So the movie Avengers cannot beat any version of TV/Big Screen Superman?

Exactly.

My point is made, Bada can close the thread now. stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Exactly.

My point is made, Bada can close the thread now. stick out tongue Continue with the feats. smile

psycho gundam
K.

Nope.

Dean Cain Supes still wins.

Powerful enough to bust up a huge meteor that would have made for a global catastrophe if it hit.

Strong enough to redirect a very large falling space station. Superman was compared to a fly on a car's windshield for the size difference.

Took a point blank nuke without any sign of injury.

Fast enough to become loose atoms and phase through solid mass. meh, that show was for women and gay guys

which one of those is it, CC?

CosmicComet
Spoken like a true lesbian.

sneer

Flyattractor
Was movie Thor Bullet Proof?
There was a scene that I can't remeber exactly now where it seemed like he was bulltet dodging.

Blight
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Was movie Thor Bullet Proof?
There was a scene that I can't remeber exactly now where it seemed like he was bulltet dodging. He definitely tried to get away from the bullets shooting at Hulk from a Jet.

Lord Feron
I thought he was bullet proof, it's just that he deflects everything with ease with moliner but i remember seeing Loki being shot withe rifles and small arms fire I think and didn't bother him at all.

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I thought he was bullet proof, it's just that he deflects everything with ease with moliner but i remember seeing Loki being shot withe rifles and small arms fire I think and didn't bother him at all.

Personally, my explanation for that is that he had some sort of magical protection - pure speculation.

Also, Loki and Thor aren't related thus their feats shouldn't be assumed to be interchangeable. Loki is a Frost Giant, not Asguardian.

That makes me think, why doesn't Loki ever use his Frost powers?

juggerman
I think he is bullet proof as much as Hlk is. When it comes to Hulk the bullets bounce right off him but they still hurt and thus mave him angry.

the ninjak
Bullets bounced off Loki at the beginning of the film.

juggerman
That was different tho. Loki seemed completely immune to gunfire while Hulk seemed to be simply bullet proof. If a person wears a bullet proof vest they still feel the impact/pain of the bullet it just doesnt penatrate

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Lord Feron

But they hit his chest plate.

They never made contact with skin that I saw.

gogogadgetgo

they could probably beat this superman

http://images.wikia.com/superman/images/a/ab/Superman_Reeves.jpg

CosmicComet
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
they could probably beat this superman

http://images.wikia.com/superman/images/a/ab/Superman_Reeves.jpg

Not even George Reeves Superman.

He was strong enough to lift the Great Sphinx of Giza with one arm casually. The sphinx is made out of megaliths, which are large carved rocks. Each rock weighing between 50 and 200 tons. So all together, the thing definitely weighs thousands of tons.

He took an atomic explosion without problem.

And he's faster than the eye can see.

psycho gundam
Spoken like a true lesbian.

sneer please. For all we know you could be lying about all of THAT cause we were watching manly shows back then, not will and grace for confused comic nerds

you made this just so you could gush about dean Cain, and in typical kmc fashion bring the attention back to superman.

How does it feel to be petty?

gogogadgetgo
Not even George Reeves Superman.

He was strong enough to lift the Great Sphinx of Giza with one arm casually. The sphinx is made out of megaliths, which are large carved rocks. Each rock weighing between 50 and 200 tons. So all together, the thing definitely weighs thousands of tons.

He took an atomic explosion without problem.

And he's faster than the eye can see.

and yet, he sucked balls. so by default, avengers win.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
please. For all we know you could be lying about all of THAT cause we were watching manly shows back then, not will and grace for confused comic nerds

you made this just so you could gush about dean Cain, and in typical kmc fashion bring the attention back to superman.

How does it feel to be petty?

Who sounds petty here?

And who has to get attention back on Superman? Maybe you haven't noticed all these recent avengers vs movie and tv superman threads that simply set the precedent for this one? lol.

Get along, little weakling.

smile

psycho gundam
You already admitted your scheme

gogogadgetgo

he's mostly buthurt coz the thor and avengers movie's were good while the superman returns movie sucked balls.

psycho gundam
That's a little specific but there definitely is a little bit of rectal inflammation going on

CosmicComet

Was meant to be a fun thread--in light of all the other live action superman related threads, to catch people unawares of Dean Cain Superman's awesome feats. I expected very few to know them, because of the exact misconceptions you are portraying. Because if they watched the show they would have realized that it did have a lot of references to comic events and villains, and it was a show heavy on feats. Not expected of a show for 'women and gay men' right?

The only petty person is yourself, with your passive flaming, please get along as you've contributed nothing, and you will continue to contribute nothing.

psycho gundam
It's not the "what" but the "why", but as you said U can close down the thread anytime now, your mission is accomplished

CosmicComet
As expected, you have nothing more to say.

I would like an apology, in all honesty.

I thought we were cool. sneer

psycho gundam
I have little patience for superman shenanigans

CosmicComet
Likewise, I have little patience for passive aggressive bullshit based on misconceptions.

Try not to be so petty and judgemental next time.

Newjak
Jesus Christ. He really did all of that? FKN Supes. So the movie Avengers cannot beat any version of TV/Big Screen Superman? Maybe Superman Returns version, without access to his previous Chris Reeves feats.

psycho gundam
Likewise, I have little patience for passive aggressive bullshit based on misconceptions.

Try not to be so petty and judgemental next time. nope, you were caught being petty and got mad at me for it. smile

i accept your apology smile

CosmicComet
nope, you were caught being petty and got mad at me for it. smile

i accept your apology smile

Apparently, I'm a 'woman' or 'gay' and/or possibly flat out 'lying' because of your openly admitted ignorance.

Who, my friend, will be judged as petty here? smile

Kindly get on, you're not exactly looking very good right now.

Greysen93
The only reason whatsoever I'm giving this to superman is because they're isn't very many feats for the movie avengers. In any other case, avengers wins

psycho gundam
Alright, you're not gay or a woman (though the mention of it hit a raw nerve)

CosmicComet
Not as raw as the nerve of the guy who admitted to knowing nothing while still passively attempting condescending insults like some would-be big shot.

Quite a bold strategy, that one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.