KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Avengers vs Superman (Dean Cain)

Movie Avengers vs Superman (Dean Cain)
Started by: CosmicComet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CosmicComet

Movie Avengers vs Superman (Dean Cain)

All the other live action guys have been covered, except for the greatest one;

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:22 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Avengers.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 7th, 2012 11:47 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

CC, make your point. I don't want any more TV or movie character threads popping up. I left a few of the threads open due to the movies out or coming out this Summer.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:22 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
CC, make your point. I don't want any more TV or movie character threads popping up. I left a few of the threads open due to the movies out or coming out this Summer.

K.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Avengers.

Nope.

Dean Cain Supes still wins.

Powerful enough to bust up a huge meteor that would have made for a global catastrophe if it hit.

Strong enough to redirect a very large falling space station. Superman was compared to a fly on a car's windshield for the size difference.

Took a point blank nuke without any sign of injury.

Fast enough to become loose atoms and phase through solid mass.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:32 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Jesus Christ. He really did all of that? FKN Supes. So the movie Avengers cannot beat any version of TV/Big Screen Superman?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:34 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Jesus Christ. He really did all of that?
(Ripley's) Believe it or not.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Jesus Christ. He really did all of that? FKN Supes. So the movie Avengers cannot beat any version of TV/Big Screen Superman?

Exactly.

My point is made, Bada can close the thread now. stick out tongue

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:39 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Exactly.

My point is made, Bada can close the thread now. stick out tongue
Continue with the feats. smile

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:47 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by CosmicComet
K.

Nope.

Dean Cain Supes still wins.

Powerful enough to bust up a huge meteor that would have made for a global catastrophe if it hit.

Strong enough to redirect a very large falling space station. Superman was compared to a fly on a car's windshield for the size difference.

Took a point blank nuke without any sign of injury.

Fast enough to become loose atoms and phase through solid mass.
meh, that show was for women and gay guys

which one of those is it, CC?

Old Post May 8th, 2012 03:12 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Spoken like a true lesbian.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 03:18 AM
Flyattractor

Was movie Thor Bullet Proof?
There was a scene that I can't remeber exactly now where it seemed like he was bulltet dodging.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 01:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Was movie Thor Bullet Proof?
There was a scene that I can't remeber exactly now where it seemed like he was bulltet dodging.
He definitely tried to get away from the bullets shooting at Hulk from a Jet.

-_-

Old Post May 8th, 2012 02:48 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I thought he was bullet proof, it's just that he deflects everything with ease with moliner but i remember seeing Loki being shot withe rifles and small arms fire I think and didn't bother him at all.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 03:12 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Lord Feron
I thought he was bullet proof, it's just that he deflects everything with ease with moliner but i remember seeing Loki being shot withe rifles and small arms fire I think and didn't bother him at all.

Personally, my explanation for that is that he had some sort of magical protection - pure speculation.

Also, Loki and Thor aren't related thus their feats shouldn't be assumed to be interchangeable. Loki is a Frost Giant, not Asguardian.

That makes me think, why doesn't Loki ever use his Frost powers?

Old Post May 8th, 2012 03:20 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I think he is bullet proof as much as Hlk is. When it comes to Hulk the bullets bounce right off him but they still hurt and thus mave him angry.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:01 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Bullets bounced off Loki at the beginning of the film.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:03 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

That was different tho. Loki seemed completely immune to gunfire while Hulk seemed to be simply bullet proof. If a person wears a bullet proof vest they still feel the impact/pain of the bullet it just doesnt penatrate

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:05 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Lord Feron

But they hit his chest plate.

They never made contact with skin that I saw.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:43 PM
gogogadgetgo

they could probably beat this superman

Old Post May 8th, 2012 04:56 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
they could probably beat this superman

Not even George Reeves Superman.

He was strong enough to lift the Great Sphinx of Giza with one arm casually. The sphinx is made out of megaliths, which are large carved rocks. Each rock weighing between 50 and 200 tons. So all together, the thing definitely weighs thousands of tons.

He took an atomic explosion without problem.

And he's faster than the eye can see.

Old Post May 8th, 2012 05:15 PM