The Mask Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Have any of you read the old Dark Horse comics The Mask comics were if you put the mask on it would make you have every power you wanted? Most guys who had the mask were plain normal humans who got revenge on there enemies from teachers they hated when they were kids to mechanics that over charged them. They could do things like pull battle axes out of there pockets, to use exploding cigars (not the joke type) They could make weapons appear out of thin air like oozies, flame throwers, shot guns, rocket launchers etc etc.

The crazier you where the better powers you got such as Joker Mask when the joker got the mask and terrorized gotham with a flying saucer, a nuke, and other crazy things.

Lobo Mask showed the mask fighting with Lobo and destroying planets when Lobo himself got the mask

Also the mask CANNOT DIE AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT

This is a kinda funny fight cause the Mask would probably annoy the hell out of thanos.

WHO SHOULD WEAR THE MASK?

silver surfer?
warrior madness thor
Lobo
Adam Warlock

TheMask
Can't believe nobody thought it would be funny to see The Mask on someone vs thanos.

Greysen93
I think it would really piss him off.

juggerman
Lobo mask

Galan007
The Mask wins. Doesn't matter who wears it.

Lord Feron
Mask rapes Thanos!

TheMask
Since the mask can get any weapon he wishes. Cant the mask summon a cosmic cube, or maybe the creation blades?

Also the mask CANNOT DIE AT ALL, EVER!

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Galan007
The Mask wins. Doesn't matter who wears it.

Sr J-Bieb
Been done before, use the search.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=529784&highlight=title%3A%28The+Mask+vs+Thanos%29

Dr.SpiderHulk
You heard the man, use the damn search function!

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Galan007
The Mask wins. Doesn't matter who wears it. you need to have a personality to make it work. so it does matter.

I seriously question if it would even work on Adam or Silver Surfer.

TheMask
Lets assume they want to use it to defeat Thanos cause of the immortality factor.

TheMask
So The Mask gets the creation blades and BOOM thanos is in 1000 pieces for the rest of eternity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheMask
So The Mask gets the creation blades and BOOM thanos is in 1000 pieces for the rest of eternity. You need to read up on Thanos. Your hatred coupled with your ignorance is unrivaled.

TheMask
I dont hate thanos. I have annihilation, and thanos the series's and probably other comics with Thanos in it. I just hate fanboyism. none the less. the creation blades cut though anything and so thanos is left in 1000 peices forever and ever and shifted off into diffrent dimensions.

The Mask has seeminly no end to its powers and cannot die. So thanos has no way of winning this does he?

quanchi112
I dont hate thanos. I have annihilation, and thanos the series's and probably other comics with Thanos in it. I just hate fanboyism. none the less. the creation blades cut though anything and so thanos is left in 1000 peices forever and ever and shifted off into diffrent dimensions.

The Mask has seeminly no end to its powers and cannot die. So thanos has no way of winning this does he? I haven't read the Mask so i can't answer that. Thanos is immune to death though.

TheMask
So is The Mask. Doesnt really matter if your immune to death if your cut into 1000 pieces and the Mask warps you into diffrent dimenions now does it?

Nietzschean

The Mask has seeminly no end to its powers and cannot die. So thanos has no way of winning this does he? The mask has access to the creation blades?

isnt that from wildstorm universe?

TheMask
Since he can get any weapon why not? In Lobo blade he was killing entire univses, in other comics he was opening trans dimenional portals, when he was on the Joker, he kicked batmans ass, he can read minds, fly, most of his feats look like jokes that are leathal, when in the hands of normal people they basically use the powers to summo ozzies, and such, but in the hands of someone like Lobo, he was killing planets.

He can not die, when he fought lobo he also can turn giant, and when Lobo killed EVERY SINGLE CELL out of the Mask, the Mask regenerated even from that. if I was the mask id open a portal to wildstorm and get the creation blades.

It depends on who wears the Mask to make the person smart or stupid. So since they are in the marvel universe I'd just give myself the drax aura and kill thanos and if not kill thanos at least tear him apart.

Or Id summon the cosmic cube, or two and use that against thanny

quanchi112
So is The Mask. Doesnt really matter if your immune to death if your cut into 1000 pieces and the Mask warps you into diffrent dimenions now does it? Thanos reforms. Thanos can teleport. Thanos can erect shields. You need to really brush up on who Thanos is.

TheMask
LOl arent you the moron who thinks that thanos sheilds can stand up against a universe destroying blast?

Thanos can teleport? So can the Mask. Thanos reforms. so can the Mask. Thanos can erect shields so can the Mask

The sheilds cant contain the cosmic cube or two. Get over it. Thanos cant reform from being shifted off into 10 diffrent dimensions. Thanos is just gonna run away ok? The Mask goes after him then, cant run forever.

quanchi112
LOl arent you the moron who thinks that thanos sheilds can stand up against a universe destroying blast?

Thanos can teleport? So can the Mask. Thanos reforms. so can the Mask. Thanos can erect shields so can the Mask

The sheilds cant contain the cosmic cube or two. Get over it. Thanos cant reform from being shifted off into 10 diffrent dimensions. Thanos is just gonna run away ok? The Mask goes after him then, cant run forever. Thanos can kill the unkillables. Can the Mask ?

Like I said I don't know anything about the Mask I am just showing up because you seem to live for my attention.

TheMask
You seem to give me alot of attension. You love me dont you im sorry i dont swing that way. I know you do due to your avatar.

Yeah if he had to kill the unkillable im sure he can. Him and Lobo went on a killing spree and killed gods.

quanchi112
You seem to give me alot of attension. You love me dont you im sorry i dont swing that way. I know you do due to your avatar.

Yeah if he had to kill the unkillable im sure he can. Him and Lobo went on a killing spree and killed gods. Thanos has. I guess the Mask hasn't. I back my claims you don't.

TheMask
Just said he killed gods guess you cant read.

quanchi112
Just said he killed gods guess you cant read. gods get killed all the time that doesn't mean they are unkillable. LOL.

TheMask
From what I've seen he can summon any power if he has to kill unkillables he can.

quanchi112
From what I've seen he can summon any power if he has to kill unkillables he can. That's speculative. Thanos has done so while you argue on things you can't back. I argue based on comics you clearly don't.

TheMask
You dont base anything on comics. You think Lucifer would lose to thanos when his feats dont show that. WHen has thanos shaped a sun, created his own creatures, shaped time and space?

When has thanos survived a multiversal blast?

Its not speculation when he wants to use a power he gets it. He wants to go to another dimension he has done so, he wants to have super strength, he's done it, wants to turn giant, he's done it, wants to read a mind he's done it, wants to kill planets he's done it. Can summon any weapon so if he wants to kill thanos im sure he can

Sorry but thanos cant beat the mask the mask cant die. And Thanos cant win against a CC unless its PIS

Nietzschean
I only have two or three mini series of the Mask but the Mask isnt as powerful as TheMask is making it out to seem.

the Mask can get beat up and hurt by normal humans. it really depends on the individual users own mental or physical limitation they believe themselves to have.

the whole wiping out universes is kinda new to me but I do know cross overs are immiscible here on KMC so it doesnt matter. you can throw out the joker and lobo feats out the window.

the mask is not pulling out any weapon he doesnt know about, period.

WhiteWitchKing
Squirrel Girl shows up and gives The Mask an asswhopping.

TheMask
When Lobo had it he was whiping out planets I never said universes. And I have most of the mini series. Thats why the mask is being worn by SS, or Adam Warlock. The mask has never been hurt by anyone perioud the humans who have worn it have been limited by there humanness Lobo didnt have that problem, nor did that human who lobo fought for whatever reason. Nor will SS or Adam Warlock.

TheMask
Quan makes Thanos way stronger then thanos is out to be also. He thinks that Thanos can defeat Lucifer morningstar or Odin at his peak. Its a sad love story just look at his avatar (naked thanos)

quanchi112
You dont base anything on comics. You think Lucifer would lose to thanos when his feats dont show that. WHen has thanos shaped a sun, created his own creatures, shaped time and space?

When has thanos survived a multiversal blast?

Its not speculation when he wants to use a power he gets it. He wants to go to another dimension he has done so, he wants to have super strength, he's done it, wants to turn giant, he's done it, wants to read a mind he's done it, wants to kill planets he's done it. Can summon any weapon so if he wants to kill thanos im sure he can

Sorry but thanos cant beat the mask the mask cant die. And Thanos cant win against a CC unless its PIS Lucifer's portrayal makes me believe so. You don't ever debate based on feats alone this is kmc. If you want to debate Gladiator fights at 100 times the speed of light then go to cbr. That doesn't fly here.

You believe Lucifer is immune to death when he himself admits he can die. You are ignorant. Lucifer manipulated the energies but Thanos mastered the supreme power through willpower.

Again, I haven't read about the mask but Thanos has been shown to do what I claim. You just make things up.

DarkSaint85
Quan actually has made pretty fair points here, Mask. On panel, Thanos HAS done what Quan claims. However, for the Mask, its purely speculative (especially when you use What If scenarios like What IF the SS had the Mask). You will never be able to back up your claims, and Quan will always have the moral high ground (which drives you mad, it seems).

Sure, you might be butthurt over Thanos/Lucifer or Thanos/Odin. But they're not in the thread, unless you want to give Lucifer the Mask, lol.

Diesldude

The sheilds cant contain the cosmic cube or two. Get over it. Thanos cant reform from being shifted off into 10 diffrent dimensions. Thanos is just gonna run away ok? The Mask goes after him then, cant run forever.

I have to go with thanos. You can swap thanos with the mask in everything you said above. I am not familiar with the mask but do you really think that thanos can't prep while they are teleporting to defeat a silly cartoon? If you say that the mask can get a cc, Thanos can too, he can get the IG. Also the fact that lobo regardless of how strong he is could tear up the mask shows that there is a limitation. The mask couldn't conjure up the strength to overcome lobo's strength. With that said, there are limitation that thanos can exploit and whats to stop thanos from tricking a silly cartoon and take the mask away. Thanos wins.

TheMask
Thanos would need prep to get the IG, and the CC. The Mask can just summon the IG or CC. Lobo didnt tear up the Mask. Did you even read the comic? Lobo couldnt kill the mask or anything also the Mask was worn by a mear human and the Mask was still able to kill gods, so was Lobo. when Lobo wore the Mask he destroyed entire planets. ON PANAL.

DarkSaint85
Thanos would need prep to get the IG, and the CC. The Mask can just summon the IG or CC. Lobo didnt tear up the Mask. Did you even read the comic? Lobo couldnt kill the mask or anything also the Mask was worn by a mear human and the Mask was still able to kill gods, so was Lobo. when Lobo wore the Mask he destroyed entire planets. ON PANAL.

I see what you're getting at, but Gods have been killed before, many times - for example, look at how the Skrull Gods just mowed through all those alien gods.

In comics, being titled a god doesn't automatically make you all powerful.

Diesldude
Lobo didnt tear up the Mask. .

He can not die, when he fought lobo he also can turn giant, and when Lobo killed EVERY SINGLE CELL out of the Mask, the Mask regenerated even from that.

Oops...

Did you even read the comic? Lobo couldnt kill the mask or anything also the Mask was worn by a mear human and the Mask was still able to kill gods, so was Lobo. when Lobo wore the Mask he destroyed entire planets. ON PANAL .

Thanos can destroy planets too. Thanos does a BA and rips the mask off.

Diesldude
By agreeing with Quan, I feel like I took a dump and forgot to wipe my @ss. So I am going to stop here.

TheMask
You cant rip the mask off, Lobo tried it, you'll just rip the guys face off instead, or his head and then the guy will regenerate, Thanos destroys planets also? Great so what.

quanchi112
You cant rip the mask off, Lobo tried it, you'll just rip the guys face off instead, or his head and then the guy will regenerate, Thanos destroys planets also? Great so what. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Quan actually has made pretty fair points here, Mask. On panel, Thanos HAS done what Quan claims. However, for the Mask, its purely speculative (especially when you use What If scenarios like What IF the SS had the Mask). You will never be able to back up your claims, and Quan will always have the moral high ground (which drives you mad, it seems).

Sure, you might be butthurt over Thanos/Lucifer or Thanos/Odin. But they're not in the thread, unless you want to give Lucifer the Mask, lol. Either make a relevant point or leave. You just seem like you make things up and also don't understand simple concepts.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by quanchi112
Either make a relevant point or leave. You just seem like you make things up and also don't understand simple concepts.

Who, me?

TheGodKiller
Thanos can kill the unkillables. Can the Mask ?

Can Thanos kill himself then ?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who, me?

He was referring to TheMask , using your post in support of himself .

quanchi112
Who, me? No, I used the quick quote function. I meant the mask. It was just out of order.Originally posted by TheGodKiller
He was referring to TheMask , using your post in support of himself . Yes, but the order appeared off so that's where the confusion arose from. Damn that quick quote button to Mephisto's realm.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Nietzschean
I only have two or three mini series of the Mask but the Mask isnt as powerful as TheMask is making it out to seem.

the Mask can get beat up and hurt by normal humans. it really depends on the individual users own mental or physical limitation they believe themselves to have.

the whole wiping out universes is kinda new to me but I do know cross overs are immiscible here on KMC so it doesnt matter. you can throw out the joker and lobo feats out the window.

the mask is not pulling out any weapon he doesnt know about, period. the mask bleeds and stuff thats nothing new. He is not really getting hurt though.

Here is mask and lobo as just heads

http://www.lobobrasil.com.br/imagens/enciclopedia/versus_maskara.jpg

lobo was talking about how he has to wait for his healing factor to heal him, while mask instanty warped back to normal

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Diesldude
Oops...

Thanos can destroy planets too. Thanos does a BA and rips the mask off. The mask allows himself to be shredded like that , he is immortal and does not feel pain and can regenerate from nothingness literally

lobo with the mask was laying waste to galaxies, the only limitation to the mask is the weares imagination.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

lobo was talking about how he has to wait for his healing factor to heal him, while mask instanty warped back to normal I speak spanish, bro. and Lobo seems to be name calling Mask calling him big head and ugly bastard.

he isnt saying anything about him to wait till he regens. wink

Sr J-Bieb
I speak spanish, bro. and Lobo seems to be name calling Mask calling him big head and ugly bastard.

he isnt saying anything about him to wait till he regens. wink lol

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
lol The language isnt spanish I dont think but it is close enough to translate it if it is french or italian or even Portuguese.

Sr J-Bieb
The language isnt spanish I dont think but it is close enough to translate it if it is french or italian or even Portuguese. I'm just laughing at how Big C just makes up random shit.

The only sure way to prove it though is for someone to post the English scan.

Madbadandasock
It's Portuguese :-)

linguistic sock troll!

Stoic
Thanos would likely be the paddle and the mask would be the ball. I think Thanos would totally dominate the wielder of the Mask even if it was Morph, due to his expertise of the mystic arts. I could be wrong, but my bets are on Thanos sweeping this.

TheGodKiller
No, I used the quick quote function. I meant the mask. It was just out of order. Yes, but the order appeared off so that's where the confusion arose from. Damn that quick quote button to Mephisto's realm.

Quanchi , please answer this question :

Originally posted by TheGodKiller

quanchi112
Quanchi , please answer this question : That's not focused around this thread. Quit going off topic in every thread.

TheGodKiller
That's not focused around this thread. Quit going off topic in every thread.

You made this claim :

Thanos can kill the unkillables.

In response I asked a simple question :

What is off-topic about it ?

quanchi112
You made this claim :

In response I asked a simple question :

What is off-topic about it ? He's killed unkillables before. We debate what's in character. In this thread it's Thanos vs. someone else.

cdtm
Thanos reforms. Thanos can teleport. Thanos can erect shields. You need to really brush up on who Thanos is.

The Mask is basically a low level reality warping toon though..

In his fight with Lobo, he did everything from breaking the forth wall to summoning King Kong to bite his legs off.

Thanos may as well be Elmer Fudd to the Masks Buggs Bunny..

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
The Mask is basically a low level reality warping toon though..

In his fight with Lobo, he did everything from breaking the forth wall to summoning King Kong to bite his legs off.

Thanos may as well be Elmer Fudd to the Masks Buggs Bunny.. She Hulk has also had her fourth wall feats that doesn't mean she beats Lt in a forum battle.

Thanos beat the Maker who is a reality warper.

I've never read the Mask but he doesn't seem that formidable from what I've heard about him thus far.

CortSether
Toon Force > Thanos

TheMask
The Mask lays waiste to galaxies under the right user, You put that in the hands of the SS and your dealing with a deadly guy.

TheGodKiller
He's killed unkillables before. We debate what's in character. In this thread it's Thanos vs. someone else.

And that's the thing here . If he can kill unkillables , does that imply that he can kill himself ? Please answer this question Quanchi .

quanchi112
And that's the thing here . If he can kill unkillables , does that imply that he can kill himself ? Please answer this question Quanchi . The thread is Thanos against the Mask not him trying to kill himself personally. Stay on point.

Batman-Prime
The Mask wins for the lulz. Thanos cries.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The Mask wins for the lulz. Thanos cries. You don't know enough about Thanos to weigh in.

Batman-Prime
You don't know enough about Thanos to weigh in.

Troll harder smile

quanchi112
Troll harder smile Your post was trollish. It was designed to anger some folks.

Batman-Prime
Your post was trollish. It was designed to anger some folks.

My post was just the truth. And it won't anger anyone here or do you know someone? So again, troll harder. smile

quanchi112
My post was just the truth. And it won't anger anyone here or do you know someone? So again, troll harder. smile Saying Thanos cries is designed to get a reaction but due to your ignorance I don't take anything you say seriously.

Batman-Prime
Saying Thanos cries is designed to get a reaction but due to your ignorance I don't take anything you say seriously.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10986/1482382-thanos_crying.jpg

TheGodKiller
The thread is Thanos against the Mask not him trying to kill himself personally. Stay on point.

You claimed Thanos can kill unkillables . That would mean that he can kill himself , right ?

quanchi112
You claimed Thanos can kill unkillables . That would mean that he can kill himself , right ? Thanos has killed unkillables this thread he isn't trying to kill himself.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/10986/1482382-thanos_crying.jpg You really need to get a life.

TheMask
So how does Thanos kill the Mask who cant die?

I wanted to keep this a secret from you quanchi but i cant anymore

I AM THANOS STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT ME I CANT BEAT GUYS LIKE ODIN, OR LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR YOUR MAKING LOOK LIKE A MORON ON THIS FORUM STOP IT PLEASE BEFORE I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF OR GET MYSELF KILLED LIKE IN ANNIHILATION!

quanchi112
So how does Thanos kill the Mask who cant die?

I wanted to keep this a secret from you quanchi but i cant anymore

I AM THANOS STOP TELLING LIES ABOUT ME I CANT BEAT GUYS LIKE ODIN, OR LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR YOUR MAKING LOOK LIKE A MORON ON THIS FORUM STOP IT PLEASE BEFORE I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF OR GET MYSELF KILLED LIKE IN ANNIHILATION! Whenever you can compose yourself like a human being I will be waiting. I just corrected you. I made claims and I supported them. You didn't.

TheMask
STOP LIEING ABOUT ME!

Anyway how does he kill the Mask. I'm waiting.

quanchi112
STOP LIEING ABOUT ME!

Anyway how does he kill the Mask. I'm waiting. I don't read the mask but Thanos has the power to kill unkillables.

It's lying not lieing.

TheMask
Doesnt matter. Nothing kills the mask not even destroying ever single cell or atom. NOTHING.

quanchi112
Doesnt matter. Nothing kills the mask not even destroying ever single cell or atom. NOTHING. Thanos makes the impossible possible. Thanos already has killed beings unable to die.

TheMask
Thanos wont kill the Mask get over it. Its been tried.

quanchi112
Thanos wont kill the Mask get over it. Its been tried. I bet the beings didn't have the power to kill unkillables. The mask seems like a pretty stupid thing tbh.

TheMask
Your just pissed cause you cant find a way to kill The Mask. They had the power to drain the masks power and they still couldnt kill him.

quanchi112
Your just pissed cause you cant find a way to kill The Mask. They had the power to drain the masks power and they still couldnt kill him. Thanos is the avatar of death. he can kill the unkillables.

TheMask
Dont matter The Mask exists in his own private universe so I have heard thats why he can do almost anything. You cant kill him because he's not in danger of the same laws thanos and other beings are.

quanchi112
Dont matter The Mask exists in his own private universe so I have heard thats why he can do almost anything. You cant kill him because he's not in danger of the same laws thanos and other beings are. Thanos went to another universe where it opposed everything Thanos stood for and still killed the entire universe through his actions. Thanos kills unkillables.

TheMask
Thats not how the Masks Universe works. He's the ruler of that universe he makes the rules etc. He's not gonna die buddy get over it.

quanchi112
Thats not how the Masks Universe works. He's the ruler of that universe he makes the rules etc. He's not gonna die buddy get over it. This takes place in a neutral universe.

TheMask
Says who? I made the thread I never said it took place in a neutral universe. The Mask is always drawing power from his own universe. Why do you think he cant die? DUHHHHHHHHHH Cause he's still in his own universe plus ours at the same time.

quanchi112
Says who? I made the thread I never said it took place in a neutral universe. The Mask is always drawing power from his own universe. Why do you think he cant die? DUHHHHHHHHHH Cause he's still in his own universe plus ours at the same time. Thanos has went into another universe where death has no place and wrecked the entire thing. Thanos seems on another level with what you have said thus far.

Mindset
Mask has once again convinced me.

Thanos wins.

TheMask
Thanos didnt go into another univers were he fought basically the presance did he? The Mask is basically the ruler of his own universe. Thats above anything Thanos can do. The problem is he's not able to use his full power outside his universe unless he's got a user.

Sorry bud. Thanos cant kill the Mask

quanchi112
Thanos didnt go into another univers were he fought basically the presance did he? The Mask is basically the ruler of his own universe. Thats above anything Thanos can do. The problem is he's not able to use his full power outside his universe unless he's got a user.

Sorry bud. Thanos cant kill the Mask Seems like a pretty weak universe. I bet Mephisto's universe seems a lot more powerful. It's like comparing Rhode Island to california.

Thanos kills those who can't be killed.

TheMask
Yeah i read what you said the first time. Mephesto lost to galactus in his own universe. I dont think that, that would happen to the Mask.

quanchi112
Yeah i read what you said the first time. Mephesto lost to galactus in his own universe. I dont think that, that would happen to the Mask. Why not ?

TheMask
Mephesto needs souls to be powerful. The Mask only needs ONE user at a time to use his powers. Big diffrence. The Mask is not going to lose to THanos your upset i get it but he cant be killed.

quanchi112
Mephesto needs souls to be powerful. The Mask only needs ONE user at a time to use his powers. Big diffrence. The Mask is not going to lose to THanos your upset i get it but he cant be killed. Didn't he struggle with Lobo ? That doesn't sound impressive. Thanos is immune to death.

TheMask
everytime Lobo hurt him he just got better, in the end when Lobo was left into nothin but a stump. The Mask regenerated completely in seconds. Which makes us think the Mask was just toying with him. After that he went on to destroy galaxies.

The Mask vs Lobo was mearly a human wearing it. Then killing gods was also just a human. Then the whole galaxies dieing was with Lobo wearing it.

Sorry but the Mask with SS behind it is beyond Thanos power. Even with humans behind it the Mask can open portals to other dimensions. THe SS can open black holes, with out the mask can you imagine what he can do WITH THE MASK!?

quanchi112
everytime Lobo hurt him he just got better, in the end when Lobo was left into nothin but a stump. The Mask regenerated completely in seconds. Which makes us think the Mask was just toying with him. After that he went on to destroy galaxies.

The Mask vs Lobo was mearly a human wearing it. Then killing gods was also just a human. Then the whole galaxies dieing was with Lobo wearing it.

Sorry but the Mask with SS behind it is beyond Thanos power. Even with humans behind it the Mask can open portals to other dimensions. THe SS can open black holes, with out the mask can you imagine what he can do WITH THE MASK!? Thanos is empowered by Mistress Death. If it struggles with Lobo then you have nothing.

TheMask
What part of he was toying with Lobo dont you get?

quanchi112
What part of he was toying with Lobo dont you get? Stalemating Lobo isn't toying with from what I have been told.

TheMask
Yeah he stalemated Lobo then just healed in 1 second while Lobo was on the ground in one piece litarally just a head..............sounds like toying to me.

quanchi112
Yeah he stalemated Lobo then just healed in 1 second while Lobo was on the ground in one piece litarally just a head..............sounds like toying to me. Stalemating. Not good enough to beat Thanos imo.

TheMask
TOYING what part of that dont you get? I have the comic. You dont. dont lecture me on what I read.

quanchi112
TOYING what part of that dont you get? I have the comic. You dont. dont lecture me on what I read. You already said they stalemated. Now you are changing your story.

cdtm
Stalemating. Not good enough to beat Thanos imo.

No, Lobo never had a chance. He could have regenerated his head immediately, but didn't for the lulz. And he still regened well before Lobo's body did.

But that's usually how The Mask fights.. Like I said, most Mask characters are essentially Warner Bros toon characters. Or, think a less power Mxy, being more interested in playful harassment than murder.

There are, however, exceptions.. When Lobo had the Mask, he became an insatiable, bloodthirsty monster wiping out populations of planets one after another. It was even more than Lobo preferred, plus he didn't like being used as a host for The Mask..

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
No, Lobo never had a chance. He could have regenerated his head immediately, but didn't for the lulz. And he still regened well before Lobo's body did.

But that's usually how The Mask fights.. Like I said, most Mask characters are essentially Warner Bros toon characters. Or, think a less power Mxy, being more interested in playful harassment than murder.

There are, however, exceptions.. When Lobo had the Mask, he became an insatiable, bloodthirsty monster wiping out populations of planets one after another. It was even more than Lobo preferred, plus he didn't like being used as a host for The Mask.. So another character who screws around. This even hurts his case more so. Thanks for the info.

TheMask
That's never proven that Lobo could have regenerated immediatly. If he could have he would have. He was ANGRY if he wanted to regenerate in one second he would have. The information is FALSE.

The Mask cant die and thanos cant kill him.

TheMask
I was being sarcastic when I said he statelmeanted Lobo. Use your head. How can you stalemate someone then boom your regenerated and your opponent is just a head?

quanchi112
That's never proven that Lobo could have regenerated immediatly. If he could have he would have. He was ANGRY if he wanted to regenerate in one second he would have. The information is FALSE.

The Mask cant die and thanos cant kill him. Originally posted by TheMask
I was being sarcastic when I said he statelmeanted Lobo. Use your head. How can you stalemate someone then boom your regenerated and your opponent is just a head? Thanos can kill those who cannot die. It's in his powerset, homeslice.

TheGodKiller
Thanos can kill those who cannot die.

Can he kill himself , then ?

DarkSaint85
I'd say yes, he can kill himself. But only he'd be able to do it, kinda like how only Orion was fated to kill Darkseid.

If he could commit suicide, what's your next move, Godkiller?

TheGodKiller
I'd say yes, he can kill himself. But only he'd be able to do it, kinda like how only Orion was fated to kill Darkseid.

If he could commit suicide, what's your next move, Godkiller?

What do you mean by next move ? And thanks for answering my query .

DarkSaint85
Oh, I thought that if the answer was yes then you could have the Mask convince Thanos to kill himself or something like that.

Way I see it, Thanos' immortality does not stem from any inherent physical charactersistic, but as a result of a favour from Death. In a classic boy-meets-girl sitcom scenario, he could reject her, and spurn her advances. This could cause her to remove his immortality, thus enabling him to kill himself.

TheGodKiller
Oh, I thought that if the answer was yes then you could have the Mask convince Thanos to kill himself or something like that.

Way I see it, Thanos' immortality does not stem from any inherent physical charactersistic, but as a result of a favour from Death. In a classic boy-meets-girl sitcom scenario, he could reject her, and spurn her advances. This could cause her to remove his immortality, thus enabling him to kill himself.

Not really . As far as this thread is concerned , Thanos gets my vote . The mask has been broken by Walter , and Thanos has demonstrated considerable resistance to low-level reality warping , so I don't really see the Mask winning this .

TheGodKiller
In a classic boy-meets-girl sitcom scenario, he could reject her, and spurn her advances. This could cause her to remove his immortality, thus enabling him to kill himself.

Generally speaking its usually the other way round . And his immortality , imo , isn't a favor from Death , but rather a curse , since it disables him from ever feeling Death's touch .

DarkSaint85
Generally speaking its usually the other way round . And his immortality , imo , isn't a favor from Death , but rather a curse , since it disables him from ever feeling Death's touch .

True. my point was, it wasn't inherent - like Cytorrak and Cain Marko, if Death decided to withdraw it from hum, then he's killable. And if she decides to revoke his death avatar status, then he can't kill unkillables.

But for this fight, she hasn't withdrawn it. So he cannot be killed (even by himself). And she hasn't revoked his avatar status, therefore he can kill unkillables (but not himself).

TheGodKiller
True. my point was, it wasn't inherent - like Cytorrak and Cain Marko, if Death decided to withdraw it from hum, then he's killable. And if she decides to revoke his death avatar status, then he can't kill unkillables.

But for this fight, she hasn't withdrawn it. So he cannot be killed (even by himself). And she hasn't revoked his avatar status, therefore he can kill unkillables (but not himself).

Oh , I doubt that he even needs the Avatar of Death status for this fight . As I said before , the Mask has been broken into 2 by Walter , so I doubt that it should take any effort on Thanos' part .

TheMask
The Mask from DarkHorse comics has never been broken by Walter maybe the cartoon silly jim carry version has but im not using that version in this fight.

TheGodKiller
The Mask from DarkHorse comics has never been broken by Walter maybe the cartoon silly jim carry version has but im not using that version in this fight.

I retract my previous statement . Just like I did in the other thread .

quanchi112
Can he kill himself , then ? Irrelevant.

TheMask
Cant kill the mask thats for sure.

Juntai
Thanos can kill those who cannot die. It's in his powerset, homeslice. Not Lobo. His immortality comes from higher up powers than Death. wink

TheGodKiller
Irrelevant.

Doesn't really matter now . I got my query answered .

the ninjak
Thanos wins. Mask wouldn't know what hit him because he's unaware of what Thanos is capable of.

Thanos is an Avatar of Death who's power works in other realities. His energy blasts followed by ripping Masks head of should kill him.

TheMask
What part of Mask cant die dont you get?

DarkSaint85
Problem is, Thanos has met people who can't be killed before.

Guess what he did to them.

TheMask
Those poeple were not the rulers of there own universes were they called the shots. The Mask isnt dieing sorry.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Juntai
Not Lobo. His immortality comes from higher up powers than Death. wink his immortality contract simply states that his soul cannot be claimed by anyone party/deity of the DCU.

His regen simply makes sure he has a body to re inhabit when he is done wondering around and his soul gets pulled back.. wink

quanchi112
Not Lobo. His immortality comes from higher up powers than Death. wink That's an unsupported claim. You make a lot of those. We both know you didn't have the stones to even message my challenge back. You're scared.Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Doesn't really matter now . I got my query answered . Someone else gave their opinion. I didn't give mine.

Uriel005
That's an unsupported claim. You make a lot of those. We both know you didn't have the stones to even message my challenge back. You're scared. Someone else gave their opinion. I didn't give mine. not unsubstantiated he has a marked letter from gawd proclaiming him banned from dying. Presence >>>> death.

TheMask
Mask can be destroyed every bit of him. Guess what quan? He comes back.

DarkSaint85
Those poeple were not the rulers of there own universes were they called the shots. The Mask isnt dieing sorry.

I kinda thought they were...they DID get rid of their version of Death, after all.

TheGodKiller
Someone else gave their opinion. I didn't give mine.

Since my query got answered , your opinion doesn't really matter anymore to me . Although you are always free to state or not state it whenever you like and its always welcome .

TheMask
If they were the rulers of there dimensions they wouldnt have gotten killed at all, or hurt, or anything. Thats why the Mask cant be hurt.

Nietzschean
If they were the rulers of there dimensions they wouldnt have gotten killed at all, or hurt, or anything. Thats why the Mask cant be hurt. the Mask can be hurt and he has been hurt numerous times in his various comics series.

the problem is he doesnt die and he cartoon regens from the damage

Ever heard of the Character named Walter from the Mask strikes back?
He was handing out ass whoopins to the various wearers of the Mask.

Juntai
That's an unsupported claim. You make a lot of those. We both know you didn't have the stones to even message my challenge back. You're scared. I never received a message from you about any challenge. I have every single message every sent or received still on my list. There's no reason to lie or create a front because I outwit you at every corner, like I already did here.

And no, it's not an unsupported claim.

TheMask
Yeah then The Mask gets the upper hand, and hands them back with no damage whats so ever to his person while Walter gets damaged more and more. Walter sustained a broken arm from a damn piano give me a break. Did Walter ever destroy galaxies? NO. Did Walter ever kill gods? NO.

TheMask
Nobody's afraid of you quanchi. Im not afraid of you. Every thanos thread has to be closed cause they think its a bait thread for you. Thats how pathetic you've made the character of thanos in this forum. DOV Captain Marvel vs Thanos closed cause they think its spite against you as well as other threads. Odin vs thanos with help was also ruined cause of you and your fanboyism.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
not unsubstantiated he has a marked letter from gawd proclaiming him banned from dying. Presence >>>> death. A universal power backed all cancerverse beings yet Thanos still killed beings. Cancerverse and the laws are greater than Lobo.

Mask can be destroyed every bit of him. Guess what quan? He comes back. Thanos can deliver permanent death.Originally posted by Juntai
I never received a message from you about any challenge. I have every single message every sent or received still on my list. There's no reason to lie or create a front because I outwit you at every corner, like I already did here.

And no, it's not an unsupported claim. I will post the pm. You're a liar. I sent you a pm around the time of abhi. I can have a mod check it just to put you in your place.

Face me. Actually debate against someone in your 5 plus year history.

Yes, it's unsupported. You do a lot of this. I am used to it.Originally posted by TheMask
Nobody's afraid of you quanchi. Im not afraid of you. Every thanos thread has to be closed cause they think its a bait thread for you. Thats how pathetic you've made the character of thanos in this forum. DOV Captain Marvel vs Thanos closed cause they think its spite against you as well as other threads. Odin vs thanos with help was also ruined cause of you and your fanboyism. You're scared to death and juntai hasn't had stones since he's registered.

Juntai
A universal power backed all cancerverse beings yet Thanos still killed beings. Cancerverse and the laws are greater than Lobo.

Thanos can deliver permanent death. I will post the pm. You're a liar. I sent you a pm around the time of abhi. I can have a mod check it just to put you in your place.

Face me. Actually debate against someone in your 5 plus year history.

Yes, it's unsupported. You do a lot of this. I am used to it. You're scared to death and juntai hasn't had stones since he's registered. I have. I've destroyed you in threads countless times. I don't put much effort into this anymore. Look at how sporadic my posts are. Everyone here knows you and I are different levels, Quan. That's why you're trying to bait me.

I just rechecked and went through 58 pages of PMs, there isn't a single one from you in there. My last one is from Blight at the beginning of April. The one before was Blight a few days before that. The one before that was Galan in March.

And no, a being that's 'unkillable' in the cancerverse using ability supplied by Marvel's aspect of Death doesn't override the fact that Lobo has a contract that puts him beyond Death's influence. I'm not sure where you'd get such a silly notion.

quanchi112
I have. I've destroyed you in threads countless times. I don't put much effort into this anymore. Look at how sporadic my posts are. Everyone here knows you and I are different levels, Quan. That's why you're trying to bait me.

I just rechecked and went through 58 pages of PMs, there isn't a single one from you in there. My last one is from Blight at the beginning of April. The one before was Blight a few days before that. The one before that was Galan in March.

And no, a being that's 'unkillable' in the cancerverse using ability supplied by Marvel's aspect of Death doesn't override the fact that Lobo has a contract that puts him beyond Death's influence. I'm not sure where you'd get such a silly notion. You can continue to act like public opinion matters. I am despised. Most people don't or wouldn't ever say if I was right anyway.

A battlezone is something that's one on one. You have never done one. You're scared and lied about pming.

The cancerverse's universal laws made death impossible. Thanos overrode universal laws. That's an entire universe resisting and failing to stop Lord Thanos.

Let's battlezone. You won't ever man up.

-Pr-
You can continue to act like public opinion matters. I am despised. Most people don't or wouldn't ever say if I was right anyway.

A battlezone is something that's one on one. You have never done one. You're scared and lied about pming.

The cancerverse's universal laws made death impossible. Thanos overrode universal laws. That's an entire universe resisting and failing to stop Lord Thanos.

Let's battlezone. You won't ever man up.

Quan, you think too much of yourself, yet use copout excuses when challenged.

You can't have it both ways, you know.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Quan, you think too much of yourself, yet use copout excuses when challenged.

You can't have it both ways, you know. I have done 4. I am just asking him to do one. I get it that people can't do a battlezone every time one is challenged but asking someone to do one isn't asking that much.

I've debated 4 and these things take up a lot of time. I even did a movie battlezone.

-Pr-
I have done 4. I am just asking him to do one. I get it that people can't do a battlezone every time one is challenged but asking someone to do one isn't asking that much.

I've debated 4 and these things take up a lot of time. I even did a movie battlezone.

We both know that's not what I'm referring to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
We both know that's not what I'm referring to. Then tell me what you were referring to.

TheGodKiller
Nobody's afraid of you quanchi. Im not afraid of you. Every thanos thread has to be closed cause they think its a bait thread for you. Thats how pathetic you've made the character of thanos in this forum. DOV Captain Marvel vs Thanos closed cause they think its spite against you as well as other threads. Odin vs thanos with help was also ruined cause of you and your fanboyism.

Can't disagree with that .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.