KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Mask Vs Thanos

The Mask Vs Thanos
Started by: TheMask

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Mask Vs Thanos

Have any of you read the old Dark Horse comics The Mask comics were if you put the mask on it would make you have every power you wanted? Most guys who had the mask were plain normal humans who got revenge on there enemies from teachers they hated when they were kids to mechanics that over charged them. They could do things like pull battle axes out of there pockets, to use exploding cigars (not the joke type) They could make weapons appear out of thin air like oozies, flame throwers, shot guns, rocket launchers etc etc.

The crazier you where the better powers you got such as Joker Mask when the joker got the mask and terrorized gotham with a flying saucer, a nuke, and other crazy things.

Lobo Mask showed the mask fighting with Lobo and destroying planets when Lobo himself got the mask

Also the mask CANNOT DIE AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT

This is a kinda funny fight cause the Mask would probably annoy the hell out of thanos.

WHO SHOULD WEAR THE MASK?

silver surfer?
warrior madness thor
Lobo
Adam Warlock

Old Post May 8th, 2012 06:09 AM
TheMask is currently offline Click here to Send TheMask a Private Message Find more posts by TheMask Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't believe nobody thought it would be funny to see The Mask on someone vs thanos.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 03:37 AM
TheMask is currently offline Click here to Send TheMask a Private Message Find more posts by TheMask Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

I think it would really piss him off.

Old Post May 9th, 2012 12:46 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Lobo mask

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 10th, 2012 04:04 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Mask wins. Doesn't matter who wears it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 10th, 2012 04:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Mask rapes Thanos!

Old Post May 10th, 2012 04:34 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since the mask can get any weapon he wishes. Cant the mask summon a cosmic cube, or maybe the creation blades?

Also the mask CANNOT DIE AT ALL, EVER!

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 03:58 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007

Sig by Starlock

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 04:07 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 04:11 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr.SpiderHulk

You heard the man, use the damn search function!

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 04:24 AM
Dr.SpiderHulk is currently offline Click here to Send Dr.SpiderHulk a Private Message Find more posts by Dr.SpiderHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Originally posted by Galan007
you need to have a personality to make it work. so it does matter.

I seriously question if it would even work on Adam or Silver Surfer.

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 04:44 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lets assume they want to use it to defeat Thanos cause of the immortality factor.

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 04:45 AM
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

So The Mask gets the creation blades and BOOM thanos is in 1000 pieces for the rest of eternity.

Old Post May 22nd, 2012 09:58 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheMask
So The Mask gets the creation blades and BOOM thanos is in 1000 pieces for the rest of eternity.
You need to read up on Thanos. Your hatred coupled with your ignorance is unrivaled.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 01:30 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont hate thanos. I have annihilation, and thanos the series's and probably other comics with Thanos in it. I just hate fanboyism. none the less. the creation blades cut though anything and so thanos is left in 1000 peices forever and ever and shifted off into diffrent dimensions.

The Mask has seeminly no end to its powers and cannot die. So thanos has no way of winning this does he?

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 01:36 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I dont hate thanos. I have annihilation, and thanos the series's and probably other comics with Thanos in it. I just hate fanboyism. none the less. the creation blades cut though anything and so thanos is left in 1000 peices forever and ever and shifted off into diffrent dimensions.

The Mask has seeminly no end to its powers and cannot die. So thanos has no way of winning this does he?
I haven't read the Mask so i can't answer that. Thanos is immune to death though.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 01:57 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

So is The Mask. Doesnt really matter if your immune to death if your cut into 1000 pieces and the Mask warps you into diffrent dimenions now does it?

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 01:58 AM
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

The mask has access to the creation blades?

isnt that from wildstorm universe?

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 01:59 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheMask
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since he can get any weapon why not? In Lobo blade he was killing entire univses, in other comics he was opening trans dimenional portals, when he was on the Joker, he kicked batmans ass, he can read minds, fly, most of his feats look like jokes that are leathal, when in the hands of normal people they basically use the powers to summo ozzies, and such, but in the hands of someone like Lobo, he was killing planets.

He can not die, when he fought lobo he also can turn giant, and when Lobo killed EVERY SINGLE CELL out of the Mask, the Mask regenerated even from that. if I was the mask id open a portal to wildstorm and get the creation blades.

It depends on who wears the Mask to make the person smart or stupid. So since they are in the marvel universe I'd just give myself the drax aura and kill thanos and if not kill thanos at least tear him apart.

Or Id summon the cosmic cube, or two and use that against thanny

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 02:08 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So is The Mask. Doesnt really matter if your immune to death if your cut into 1000 pieces and the Mask warps you into diffrent dimenions now does it?
Thanos reforms. Thanos can teleport. Thanos can erect shields. You need to really brush up on who Thanos is.

Old Post May 23rd, 2012 02:15 AM