Injustice: Gods Among Us

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
EBoG45BkeBc

Looks pretty Awesome, glad to see the DCNU costumes in action. Probably buy it to beat up batman.

Phanteros
Trailers been taken down

so here's a new one from Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-gods-among-us/videos/injustice-gods-among-us-announcement-trailer-6379451/

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26958538/575110_385932444792710_719479219_n.jpg
Game is set for release in 2013.

NemeBro
Superman should be front and center, not Wonder Woman.

Nephthys
Superman's always front and center, give someone else a chance to shine.

And is that Harley Quinn on the left?

Edit: The trailer was awesome. I will be watching this one.

Bro SMASH
Epic trailer! I'm definitely keeping my eye on this game!

Zack Fair
I'm okay with Superman not being the center of attention because Batman got the same treatment.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Superman's always front and center, give someone else a chance to shine.

No.

Yes. <3

As will I.

ares834
lol, did Batman just kick Solomon Grundy through a Skyscraper?

Anyway, looks fun.

Demonic Phoenix
Have you not heard of the Batkick?

Batkick > all.

Nephthys
Blood for the Batgod!

Nemesis X
The moment I knew this was being made by the same team that made Mortal Kombat, I'm very proud they didn't make an MKvsDC sequel. Thank you Ed Boon.

This game looks incredibly badass although I'm confused about Batman being strong enough to kick someone like Grundy so hard, he flies up towards the skyscraper through a couple floors. Even by gameplay mechanical standards, that's ridiculous IMO.

Nephthys
From the green glow in Batmans hand in the poster, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Green Lantern and stole his ring. That would make him strong enough.

Its that or Kryptonite.

ares834
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Have you not heard of the Batkick?

Batkick > all.

Ah, of course. Now I'm just embarrassed.

Nemesis X
That looks a little too big to be a ring and Batman has it in his hands so yeah, it's Kryptonite.

-Pr-
From the green glow in Batmans hand in the poster, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Green Lantern and stole his ring. That would make him strong enough.

Its that or Kryptonite.

kryptonite doesn't make batman stronger.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The moment I knew this was being made by the same team that made Mortal Kombat, I'm very proud they didn't make an MKvsDC sequel. Thank you Ed Boon.

This game looks incredibly badass although I'm confused about Batman being strong enough to kick someone like Grundy so hard, he flies up towards the skyscraper through a couple floors. Even by gameplay mechanical standards, that's ridiculous IMO.

No that's just his special move: The Batkkick. This is just the first time another medium has it accurate.

Nephthys
Originally posted by -Pr-
kryptonite doesn't make batman stronger.

I meant that that might be what he was holding.

Nemesis X
I have come to a conclusion on this matter. Batman in Injustice isn't really Batman at all. The kick proves it. In fact, it's just a guy in a Batman costume. And that guy...is Chuck Norris.

AN2Bx_LK2io

Phanteros

Its that or Kryptonite. Might be GL ring as Kyrponite no long exist as of DCNU, which this game is based off of(all part due to superman no longer having his invurniblility).

Demonic Phoenix
Injustice isn't set in the DCnU, or based on it. Some costumes do look quite DCnU'ish though.
It's Kryptonite that Batman is holding.

-Pr-
I meant that that might be what he was holding.

Oh okay.

Originally posted by Phanteros
Might be GL ring as Kyrponite no long exist as of DCNU, which this game is based off of(all part due to superman no longer having his invurniblility).

Two things.

1. Who said Kryptonite doesn't exist?
2. What do you mean he doesn't have invulnerability?

Phanteros
Oh okay.

Two things.

1. Who said Kryptonite doesn't exist?
2. What do you mean he doesn't have invulnerability? I read somewhere in the DCNU he no longer has it as he can now be hurt by anything. Krytonite has yet to make appearence I think. But seening as this game is more a fusion of the old and the new I could be wrong.

ares834
I read somewhere in the DCNU he no longer has it as he can now be hurt by anything. Krytonite has yet to make appearence I think. But seening as this game is more a fusion of the old and the new I could be wrong.

Kryptonite was in Action Comics 6.

-Pr-
I read somewhere in the DCNU he no longer has it as he can now be hurt by anything. Krytonite has yet to make appearence I think. But seening as this game is more a fusion of the old and the new I could be wrong.

no, he's invulnerable. They're just showing him at different stages of his life, where he's more invulnerable in some than in others.

Ridley_Prime
Not entirely sure if I'm getting this yet, but will definitely keep my eye on it..

Also, this.

Zack Fair
I have come to a conclusion on this matter. Batman in Injustice isn't really Batman at all. The kick proves it. In fact, it's just a guy in a Batman costume. And that guy...is Chuck Norris.

AN2Bx_LK2io

Chuck Norris wishes.

Batkick > Roundhouse kick

Nephthys
'The game will include different classes of fighters (including Power, Gadgets, and Speed) to reflect the varied abilities of those who operate in the DC Universe, a final roster that is promised to match or even exceed the 28 members strong line-up of 2011′s Mortal Kombat (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn and The Flash having already been confirmed, leaving at least 21 slots sill to be filled; I am rooting for Martian Manhunter myself) and a big focus on a interactive environments.'

NemeBro
Let's go Superboy Prime. 131

... If Vandal Savage somehow made the roster, that, well, that'd be just fine.

Nephthys
As long as one of his battle cries is 'I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!'

majid86
I hope they dont put Aquaman in this game because he is probally the most lamest DC character ever and a total cheap ass rip off.

I wanna see Green Lantern, Hawkman & Black Adam

Zack Fair
Originally posted by majid86
I hope they dont put Aquaman in this game because he is probally the most lamest DC character ever and a total cheap ass rip off.

I wanna see Green Lantern, Hawkman & Black Adam Aquaman will definitely be in the game.

Nephthys
I'm hoping for Dexstarr.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldv69g8GSh1qa1h0uo1_500.jpg

Dawww! Wook at his widdly chweeks!

Nemesis X
I imagine that guy being a pre-order bonus. But yeah, would be interesting seeing an acid blood spewing kitten with homicidal intent added to the roster. Fits well with this game actually.

-Pr-
'The game will include different classes of fighters (including Power, Gadgets, and Speed) to reflect the varied abilities of those who operate in the DC Universe, a final roster that is promised to match or even exceed the 28 members strong line-up of 2011′s Mortal Kombat (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Solomon Grundy, Lex Luthor, Harley Quinn and The Flash having already been confirmed, leaving at least 21 slots sill to be filled; I am rooting for Martian Manhunter myself) and a big focus on a interactive environments.'

28? Damn, might even get some of my favourites in.

I wanna see Green Lantern, Hawkman & Black Adam

lol, you really can't resist your pointless, uneducated trolling, can you.

you're about forty years too late with that whole "lame" thing. and if you're old enough to remember that, then you really should know better.

Aquaman deserves to be in the game. Period.

I'm hoping for Dexstarr.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldv69g8GSh1qa1h0uo1_500.jpg

Dawww! Wook at his widdly chweeks!

if they have him, they have to have krypto.

Zack Fair
Lol Don't ever diss Aquaman or shit gets real really fast.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Lol Don't ever diss Aquaman or shit gets real really fast.

He'll bring democracy to your country... One way or another.

Nephthys
I thought Aquaman was a king. Of the ocean.

Nemesis X
if they have him, they have to have krypto.

No offense but screw Krypto.

Hey since NetherRealm really likes the fan service in MK9, $10 says Powergirl will be in this.

-Pr-
I thought Aquaman was a king. Of the ocean.

He is. Of all the oceans. And that means he also has the biggest military in the world at his command.

When you can lecture Superman and tell the League to basically **** off (and they'll let you), you can pretty much do whatever the hell you like.

No offense but screw Krypto.

Hey since NetherRealm really likes the fan service in MK9, $10 says Powergirl will be in this.

You don't want to see Krypto fight Dex-Starr? Are you mad.

Power Girl should be in it anyway, imo. She's at least a b-list character, and an incredibly well developed (pun not intended) one at that.

Nephthys
He is. Of all the oceans. And that means he also has the biggest military in the world at his command.

When you can lecture Superman and tell the League to basically **** off (and they'll let you), you can pretty much do whatever the hell you like.

Yeah but King doesn't exactly scream Democracy.

You don't want to see Krypto fight Dex-Starr? Are you mad.

Power Girl should be in it anyway, imo. She's at least a b-list character, and an incredibly well developed (pun not intended) one at that.

Her sex scene with Terra is amazing.

Oops, I mean 'bonding' scene.

-Pr-
Yeah but King doesn't exactly scream Democracy.

neither does invading another country for oil. vin

honestly though, he's invaded surface countries before. and he once told japan they were banned from using the oceans. at all. period. he has definite clout.

laughing out loud yes, that was amusing.

Nephthys
It serves the Japs right for what they did to Godzilla.

jalek moye
I was summoned by the talk of powergirl in lesbian actions , where is this?

-Pr-
It serves the Japs right for what they did to Godzilla.

That too.

Originally posted by jalek moye

laughing out loud

Nemesis X

You sure that isn't a FanFic?

Digi
Originally posted by jalek moye

Nephthys
You sure that isn't a FanFic?

Sure.

It isn't actual sex obviously, more like mindsex. But imo its pretty heavily symbolised. To quote: 'I'm not sure if making it explicit could top that panel where they're lying next to each other, wearing matching swimsuits and looking positively postorgasmic.'

jalek moye
Sure.

It isn't actual sex obviously, more like mindsex. But imo its pretty heavily symbolised. To quote: 'I'm not sure if making it explicit could top that panel where they're lying next to each other, wearing matching swimsuits and looking positively postorgasmic.'

Heh that was amusing.

Also dem breasts droolio

-Pr-
Hmm, okay, so,so far we have:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
Solomon Grundy
Lex Luthor
Harley Quinn
The Flash

Confirmed. Who's the most likely?

I suppose the simplest would be the rest of the Justice League, which is:

Green Lantern
Aquaman
Cyborg

If they each get a villain too, thats likely to give us:

Sinestro
Black Manta
...I don't know. Cyborg doesn't really have any rogues.

As for who else, I can see:

Heroes:

Green Arrow
Geo-Force
Red Tornado
Power Girl
Guy Gardner
Krypto if we're getting Dex Starr
Nightwing
Starfire
Wonder Girl
Robin
Black Canary
Huntress
Zatanna
Captain Marvel
Kilowog

Villins:

Dex Starr
Black Adam
Bizarro
Darkseid
Doomsday
Arkillo
Merlyn
Lady Shiva
Superboy Prime
Cyborg Superman
Catwoman (anti-hero, butt meh)
Poison Ivy

Any of those, I'd be happy with tbh...

Nemesis X
What, no Joker?

-Pr-
My bad, i thought he was confirmed. Of course Joker, he'd be top of the villains list.

ares834
Lex is confirmed?

Anyway, you forgot the Joker. He's a shoe in.

Edit: And ninjad.

-Pr-
Originally posted by ares834
Lex is confirmed?

Anyway, you forgot the Joker. He's a shoe in.

Lex is in the trailer.

ares834
Ah, yeah. Forgot about that for some reason.

Nemesis X
I wonder how Joker will look. Anyone still hoping he looks like Heath Ledger's version this time?

-Pr-
I thought Joker was in the trailer, hence my leaving him off the list I made.

Ridley_Prime
Still think Ra's al Ghul would be better as a fighter for this kind of game than most of the more obvious Batman villain choices, especially after Arkham City.

-Pr-
Just realised after watching the trailer again: Flash at the start is dodging some ice, which would either suggest Captain Cold (his main villain), or Superman's freeze breath.

Phanteros
here's the list I want in the game

Eradicator(really want him to be featured in a game now)
Blue Beatle
Mister Terrific
Atrocitus(he be perfect for a game like this)
Nekron
Guy Gardner/John/ Kyle/( No Hal please)
Mogul
Katar Hol/Hawkman

-Pr-
Gotta have Hal, imo.

Nephthys
Booster Gold would be cool, but I doubt he'd get in considering the atmosphere they seem to be going for. Likewise for a lot of the more light-hearted characters.

Ridley_Prime
Just realised after watching the trailer again: Flash at the start is dodging some ice, which would either suggest Captain Cold (his main villain), or Superman's freeze breath.
One could hope that it's Killer Frost, Mr Freeze, or something. mmm

Booster Gold would be cool, but I doubt he'd get in considering the atmosphere they seem to be going for. Likewise for a lot of the more light-hearted characters.
Same could be said about Johnny Cage in the MK universe, but hey, this is Netherrealm. Him and Booster are pretty similar too ironically.

Phanteros
Gotta have Hal, imo. But Hal sucks

Nephthys
Not as much as Alan Scott.

Do ho ho ho ho!

Kazenji
I wonder how Joker will look. Anyone still hoping he looks like Heath Ledger's version this time?

And why does he have to look like the Heath Ledger's version?

-Pr-
But Hal sucks

Don't see how/why.

Not as much as Alan Scott.

Do ho ho ho ho!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v655/pr1983/gifs/anchorman-teamjump.gif

Nope.

NemeBro
Personally, my favorite Joker design is the one from "Joker", the Brian Azarrello (sp?) graphic novel. Would be cool to see it in the game, but probably won't happen.

Other than the obvious (Darkseid, Joker, etc.), of the lesser known villains, I am hoping for Superboy Prime or Vandal Savage, as I said.

jalek moye
I'm hoping for Mr Terrific and Zoom

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by NemeBro
Personally, my favorite Joker design is the one from "Joker", the Brian Azarrello (sp?) graphic novel. Would be cool to see it in the game, but probably won't happen.

Other than the obvious (Darkseid, Joker, etc.), of the lesser known villains, I am hoping for Superboy Prime or Vandal Savage, as I said.
I'm all for Vandal Savage too, then Ra's as far as Batman goes, and probably other somewhat lesser knowns like Grodd or Lobo as well.

NemeBro
Lobo is a great choice indeed my friend.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kazenji
And why does he have to look like the Heath Ledger's version?

Why should he not?

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Lobo

The bounty hunter? NetherRealm needs to get Brad Garrett first. Then I'll agree.

-Pr-
Why should he not?

because a lot of people prefer the classic incarnation. The one that's lasted for decades.

And was played so brilliantly by Mark Hammil and Jack Nicholson.

CosmicComet
http://images.vg247.com/current//2012/06/dcf_screens_5_21_2012_107_Hires.jpg

This is probably my favorite superman costume ever.

It's just little improvements on the DCNU costume, but it looks ****ing awesome.

The most obvious being the cape connecting to the shield, but the belt being yellow like the usual classic costume as opposed to all red in DCNU makes it look even more distinctive.

Sanford.
Geo-Force

Being a little hopeful, don't you think?

In any case, I've heard indications that the roster will be much smaller than 28, which I hope is not the case. Also, despite the fact that I'm not a fan of the costumes featured in the trailer, Ed Boon indicated that there will be multiple costumes for each character, so hopefully some better, more traditional costumes will be available. I'm not a huge fan of the grim-dark feel considering I don't think it's fitting, BUT because it's being developed by NetherRealm, it makes sense. Also, Mortal Kombat 9 was one of the best fighting games I've played in recent memory.
For everyone who's criticizing the game assuming it'll play like MK vs. DCU, Midway quickly went bankrupt after that game's release hence the lack of DLC despite the fact that it was planned. WB developed NeatherRealm, and other than Ed Boon and a few others, it's a completely new staff, hence why Mortal Kombat 9 was so good. Anyway, here's kind of what I'd like to see for characters:

Superman(Hopefully with his traditional costume as an option...if they're even legally allowed to that.)
Batman
Wonder Woman
Hal Jordan
Barry Allen
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Captain Atom
Hawkman
Captain Marvel
Nightwing
Cyborg
Blue Beetle(Ted Kord as a possible alternate or DLC or something? Unfortunately unlikely)

Lex Luthor
Joker
Harley Quinn
Solomon Grundy
Captain Cold
Atrocious
Cheetah
Metallo
Sinestro
Black Manta
Bane
Black Adam
Catwoman
Doomsday

Darkseid as a boss or DLC, or something.

I dunno, that seems like a well known enough roster to me for a fighter.

I'd be all for most of the aforementioned characters as well for sure.(Except for Ledger's Joker)

-Pr-
Hopeful? You're damn right I am. At the very least, he has a nice powerset, which would be visually interesting in a fighting game i think.

Sanford.
Hopeful? You're damn right I am. At the very least, he has a nice powerset, which would be visually interesting in a fighting game i think.

Classic. I'm surprised you didn't include Dr. Light too. 313

Bro SMASH
Ed Boon interview:

vQWuqiuIljA

Sanford.
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Ed Boon interview:

vQWuqiuIljA

Looks unpolished, and another classic Ed Boon interview. He used the same 3 buzzwords like 6 times in the first half of the video. The intros look good, sounds like Tara Strong is back for Harley after doing AC. Did anyone else see Doomsday?

Bro SMASH
"Unpolished"? What... huh

KCJ506
In case anyone's thinking this game might have around 50 characters, you're most likely gonna be disappointed. If you look at past fighting games with extremely huge rosters, you'll notice that they involved a lot of porting/recycling.

MVC2 has 56 characters, and only 9 of them were actually new. Everyone else was directly taken from previous fighting games. UMVC3 was an updated version of the regular one. In fact one of the complaints was that it had a smaller roster than the second and people had unrealistic expectations such as 70-80 characters.

CVS2 has 48 characters, and most of them were ported from the original. The original CVS had almost half the roster ported from the SFA series, and one Darkstalkers character. SFXT has 55 characters, and the majority of the SFers were taken from SSF4. MKA had over 60 characters and the majority were ported from MKDA and MKD.

IGAU, seems to be completely made from scratch and isn't recycling models nor animations from past games. So realistically, I wouldn't expect more than 40. Hell we'll be lucky if we even get 30. MK9 was a new game that didn't borrow character models, or animations from the previous game (MK vs DC), which is why the roster was small. The KOF series has always had a huge roster of characters, but now that they decided to go with a different art style, they had to make every single character from scratch, including the important ones (back then, the important characters would get recycled with minor adjustments, or no changes at all, while most of the attention would go to adding new characters). Because of this new art style, KOF12 only had 20 characters, which is the smallest roster in the history of the series, even smaller than the first game. KOF13 has around 30 something, because they ported the previous characters over (they also did some palette swapping to increase the roster a lot quicker).

Bro SMASH
I don't think anybody expects the roster to be anyone close to 50 anyway. If it would be anywhere between 30 and 40, that would be good enough for me and I think for others too.

-Pr-
25 or more would be fine with me.

RE: Blaxican
**** it, I'd take five. I'm desperate for a decent DC game that isn't focused on Batman!

-Pr-
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
**** it, I'd take five. I'm desperate for a decent DC game that isn't focused on Batman!

Lego Batman 2 has a fully playable Justice League. Play it.

-Pr-
New Gameplay Video/interview:

ClsHDVFmNi0

I'm going to be honest.

I'm not impressed. Yay for DC trying to make a decent game. Try harder.

-Pr-
I'm going to be honest.

Arkham... Lego... Huh?

The Batman games are fantastic, and part of the reason why I'm so frustrated with DC (it seems like the only thing they can do right outside of comics is Batman). The Lego games are good games, but not good comic book games. They're like a parody.

I don't understand why DC can't do more games that have graphics/atmosphere/gameplay similar to the Arkham games but with other characters? With today's technology and writing calibre, would it really be that difficult to make a Justice League game with gameplay similar to Arkham City or inFamous/Prototype?

It bothers me that DC seems to have so much trouble doing what Marvel has been doing for the last decade.

Bro SMASH
I'm going to be honest.

Why are you not impressed?

-Pr-
The Batman games are fantastic, and part of the reason why I'm so frustrated with DC (it seems like the only thing they can do right outside of comics is Batman). The Lego games are good games, but not good comic book games. They're like a parody.

I don't understand why DC can't do more games that have graphics/atmosphere/gameplay similar to the Arkham games but with other characters? With today's technology and writing calibre, would it really be that difficult to make a Justice League game with gameplay similar to Arkham City or inFamous/Prototype?

It bothers me that DC seems to have so much trouble doing what Marvel has been doing for the last decade.

Most Marvel games in the last decade have been shit, though.

I'd say it's a problem inherent in the variety of the characters, tbh. Superman Returns got a lot of core concepts right, but they f*cked up badly with some key parts. The GL game was pretty meh. DCU Online was/is a solid mmo.

Yes, I'd like more quality DC games, but I can't see Injustice as a step backwards, and parody or not (I don't really agree, but that's not the point), Lego Batman 1 was the biggest selling Lego game.

I mean, I'd love to see more quality games; I just think DC is only now starting to really explore these types of media with any real focus, so we might just have to wait a little longer.

Blair Wind
utJVXUaI84c

-Pr-
I'm more interested now than I was before. Just have to see the roster, but I can't imagine not buying it tbh.

Kazenji
Most Marvel games in the last decade have been shit, though.

****en Sega......glad Marvel have ditched them

apparently High Moon Studio's are doing a Hit-Monkey Game.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Blair Wind
utJVXUaI84c Looks like a lot of fun. I liked Flash's IMP

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Looks like a lot of fun. I liked Flash's IMP

Same. I'd love to see GL's special or say, Black Adam's.

Nemesis X
Nightwing and Cyborg have been confirmed:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/jul/11/cyborg-and-nightwing-revealed-injustice-gods-among-us/

Nephthys
Blargh, Nightwing.

Nemesis X
They sure are adding a bunch of those Gotham City residents, aren't they?

Bro SMASH
LOL You really call that "a lot"?

Nephthys
Nightwings just a lame character. And too similar to Batman imo.

Yeah **** both those characters.

I want to see Power Girl rip a *****'s head off. Will accept no substitutes.

Bro SMASH
Nightwing and Cyborg gameplay in this link:

http://shoryuken.com/2012/07/11/nightwing-and-cyborg-join-the-injustice-gods-among-us-cast/

-Pr-
Nightwings just a lame character. And too similar to Batman imo.

His differences to Batman are what make him a good character in the first place... no expression

You really don't like Dick Grayson? That surprises me tbh.

Nephthys
I meant in terms of abilities and fighting.

Meh, he's always come off as very bland to me.

Phanteros
Tod is way better than Dick and should be in this instead of him.Iconic be damned.

Nemesis X
It would've been awesome if Todd was in this game as the Red Hood.

-Pr-
I meant in terms of abilities and fighting.

Meh, he's always come off as very bland to me.

In terms of ability and fighting, that's where they're at their most different, due to Dick's history as an acrobat.

btw, did anyone watching that think that Cyborg is going to be OP as ****?

Phanteros
I can tell the flash and Cyborg are going to be broken based of their power set. so yeah your not the only one.

Bro SMASH
I can tell the flash and Cyborg are going to be broken based of their power set. so yeah your not the only one.

That's way too early to tell at this point.

-Pr-
Yeah, it's way too early. If powersets were really the bar, Cyborg would be crap and Superman would be super-broken.

Scythe
I wish they'de make a Lego Batman 2-esque game with these visuals. I'd shit stuff up.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Scythe
I wish they'de make a Lego Batman 2-esque game with these visuals. I'd shit stuff up.

Well if the rumours of the third Arkham game are to be believed, we might just.

XanatosForever
I find this interesting...it feels to me that Boon and his team are trying to come up with a solid competitive fighter while including environmental hazards a la Smash Bros. I'm probably wrong, but it's my first impression of the game..

Estacado
I hope the roaster won't suck like in MK vs DC it would be cool if Doomsday,Black Adam ,Superman Prime,Darkseid could make it...

Scythe
Well if the rumours of the third Arkham game are to be believed, we might just.

OMG, OMG, OMG.

-Pr-
My wishes for the game are: Aquaman, Hal Jordan and Black Adam.

I'm sure at least a couple of those will be in it.

Phanteros
Aquaman is already confirmed based on concept art I seen and the fact they seem to be promoting the 52 JLU roster alot.

Estacado
My wishes for the game are: Aquaman, Hal Jordan and Black Adam.

I'm sure at least a couple of those will be in it.
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4559/conceptartaquamanjl.jpg
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/1697/conceptartgreenlanternj.jpg

Scythe
Helmets, helmets for everyone!

Estacado
You gotta admit the design looks badass....as long as they are alternate outfits I don't mind them...

Nephthys
It would've been awesome if Todd was in this game as the Red Hood.

Maybe if he stops getting beat up by 10-year olds.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/103201/2462362-1_super.png

Nemesis X
What?

majid86
Aquaman totally sucks ass.

He should not be in this game at all. He does not deserve to be in it at all.

I wonder if any guest characters will be in this game like from Mortal Kombat or maybe even a Marvel character.

CosmicComet
Kill yourself

Nephthys
What?

Todd recently got his ass kicked by Damian.

Gecko4lif
24 character roster. Not bad

Nemesis X
Todd recently got his ass kicked by Damian.

But wasn't Todd holding back in that fight because of Damian's age?

Impediment
So, basically, this is Mortal Kombat with no fatalities or brutalities, multiple arenas, and environment heavy interaction?

Seems fun, but not worth buying.

-Pr-
Aquaman is already confirmed based on concept art I seen and the fact they seem to be promoting the 52 JLU roster alot.

oh, sweet. stabby stabby with the trident ftw.

Aquaman totally sucks ass.

He should not be in this game at all. He does not deserve to be in it at all.

I wonder if any guest characters will be in this game like from Mortal Kombat or maybe even a Marvel character.

yes he does deserve it.

your lack of knowledge =/= fact.

Originally posted by Impediment
So, basically, this is Mortal Kombat with no fatalities or brutalities, multiple arenas, and environment heavy interaction?

Seems fun, but not worth buying.

i'll punch you in to orbit, then see how you feel. sneer

honestly though, i don't see how it's a negative comparison. people buy marvel vs capcom when it's incredibly similar to sf.

XanatosForever
I hope there's at least a decent reason for some match ups. There are a number of characters in the DCU who can survive being uppercut into the stratosphere and ax handled back down to earth. I would not count almost half of the current confirmed roster among them.

Nephthys
Its just gameplay.

XanatosForever
Coulda sworn Boon said something about having an explanation. If it's just gameplay, I'll accept it, but I personally wouldn't mind having an actual explanation.

Impediment
i'll punch you in to orbit, then see how you feel. sneer.

You know just what to say.

eyes

-Pr-
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Coulda sworn Boon said something about having an explanation. If it's just gameplay, I'll accept it, but I personally wouldn't mind having an actual explanation.

I think i heard that too.

Originally posted by Impediment
You know just what to say.

eyes

vin

majid86
I wanna see Hawkman in this game and use his Claw of Horus on that cheap ass rip off homosexual called AquaGayman.

DarkSaint85
...Do you secretly want to take a look inside his codpiece?

majid86
Dude, Aqauman sucks ass and Hawkman is a billion times more cooler and not to mention isnt a lame ass rip off of Archangel just like Aquaman is a rip off of Sub-Mariner.

XanatosForever
I might be mistaken, but I'm fairly positive DC created Aquaman first. Meaning the Sub-Mariner would technically be the rip off.

Estacado
Nah Namor appeared in 1939 while Aquaman came in 9141.

NemeBro
Aquaman is nothing like Namor as a character. They have similar powersets, but they are very dissimilar in personality.

majid86
Subby is not Gay but Aquaman is.

Zack Fair
facepalm

What did Aquaman ever do to you?

Demonic Phoenix
^ Aquaman did him.

majid86
Kiss my ass puto

-Pr-

Aquaman is married to and regularly bangs a hot redhead.

Namor... has wings on his feet and wears a speedo.

Yeah, massive hint at homosexuality there...

Honestly though, I really don't get why a) you hate Aquaman, and b) You're so homphobic. It's going to get you banned.

CosmicComet
Can you just straight up ban him now? Please?

no expression

Nemesis X
All this Aquaman hate I think just gave me cancer.

DarkSaint85

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TY3EzuetPjg/SpQViN-NUxI/AAAAAAAAFms/jHhQANiZ_Wc/s400/SUBM_002.jpg

IMPERIUS SEX!!!!

Demonic Phoenix
Kiss my ass puto

Given that you can't get yourself laid, you're easily capable of doing that to yourself. kruemelmonsteryn0

-Pr-
I am wondering what Aquaman's special is going to be. I mean, I know he'll be a power character, so that's nice, but still...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>