KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Injustice: Gods Among Us

Injustice: Gods Among Us
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (99): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Injustice: Gods Among Us(DC's new Game)

Looks pretty Awesome, glad to see the DCNU costumes in action. Probably buy it to beat up batman.

Last edited by Phanteros on May 31st, 2012 at 05:26 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2012 05:16 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Trailers been taken down

so here's a new one from Gamespot

http://www.gamespot.com/injustice-g...railer-6379451/

(please log in to view the image)
Game is set for release in 2013.

Last edited by Phanteros on May 31st, 2012 at 06:00 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2012 05:55 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Superman should be front and center, not Wonder Woman.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 06:05 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Superman's always front and center, give someone else a chance to shine.

And is that Harley Quinn on the left?

Edit: The trailer was awesome. I will be watching this one.

Last edited by Nephthys on May 31st, 2012 at 06:21 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2012 06:18 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

Epic trailer! I'm definitely keeping my eye on this game!

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post May 31st, 2012 06:23 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I'm okay with Superman not being the center of attention because Batman got the same treatment.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 31st, 2012 06:38 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Superman's always front and center, give someone else a chance to shine.

No.

quote:
And is that Harley Quinn on the left?

Yes. <3

quote:
Edit: The trailer was awesome. I will be watching this one.

As will I.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 07:11 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

lol, did Batman just kick Solomon Grundy through a Skyscraper?

Anyway, looks fun.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 07:20 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Have you not heard of the Batkick?

Batkick > all.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 31st, 2012 07:24 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Blood for the Batgod!

Old Post May 31st, 2012 07:44 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

The moment I knew this was being made by the same team that made Mortal Kombat, I'm very proud they didn't make an MKvsDC sequel. Thank you Ed Boon.

This game looks incredibly badass although I'm confused about Batman being strong enough to kick someone like Grundy so hard, he flies up towards the skyscraper through a couple floors. Even by gameplay mechanical standards, that's ridiculous IMO.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 07:54 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

From the green glow in Batmans hand in the poster, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Green Lantern and stole his ring. That would make him strong enough.

Its that or Kryptonite.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 07:58 PM
ares834

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Have you not heard of the Batkick?

Batkick > all.

Ah, of course. Now I'm just embarrassed.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 07:59 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

That looks a little too big to be a ring and Batman has it in his hands so yeah, it's Kryptonite.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:01 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

From the green glow in Batmans hand in the poster, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Green Lantern and stole his ring. That would make him strong enough.

Its that or Kryptonite.

kryptonite doesn't make batman stronger.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:01 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Nemesis X
The moment I knew this was being made by the same team that made Mortal Kombat, I'm very proud they didn't make an MKvsDC sequel. Thank you Ed Boon.

This game looks incredibly badass although I'm confused about Batman being strong enough to kick someone like Grundy so hard, he flies up towards the skyscraper through a couple floors. Even by gameplay mechanical standards, that's ridiculous IMO.

No that's just his special move: The Batkkick. This is just the first time another medium has it accurate.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:02 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by -Pr-
kryptonite doesn't make batman stronger.

I meant that that might be what he was holding.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:05 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I have come to a conclusion on this matter. Batman in Injustice isn't really Batman at all. The kick proves it. In fact, it's just a guy in a Batman costume. And that guy...is Chuck Norris.

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:07 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Its that or Kryptonite.
Might be GL ring as Kyrponite no long exist as of DCNU, which this game is based off of(all part due to superman no longer having his invurniblility).

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:11 PM
Demonic Phoenix

Injustice isn't set in the DCnU, or based on it. Some costumes do look quite DCnU'ish though.
It's Kryptonite that Batman is holding.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post May 31st, 2012 08:18 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote