Terrax vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight is on the Moon. Terrax starts in orbit of the Moon, while Hulk starts on the surface. Terrax is aware of this version of Hulk's power level.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Stoic
Terrax gets fractured and is not able to continue the match.

h1a8
LOL, you have WBH fight on the moon because of lack of atmosphere in order to rule out thunderclaps.

So the thread effectively becomes can Terrax slice WBH in two or not?

Am I right Keith?

TheGodKiller
I think the WorldBreaker persona of the Hulk can take this .

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
LOL, you have WBH fight on the moon because of lack of atmosphere in order to rule out thunderclaps.

So the thread effectively becomes can Terrax slice WBH in two or not?

Am I right Keith?

In all fairness to the OP, he's probably thinking a normal battle between Terrax and WBH wouldn't go too well for Terrax.

guy222
wbh wrecks terrax

TheHulk
WBH Spite Stomp.

PillarofOsiris
I'll play devil's for a minute. Terrax isn't going to go in swinging here, since the OP states he is aware of WBH's power level. A smart move would be to fly to the opposite side of the moon that WBH is on and do this to the moon:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/1331302-terrax_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38780/1331303-terrax_2_super.jpg

Then while Hulk floats helplessly in space blast him over and over, or teleport him into a black hole.

TheHulk
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'll play devil's for a minute. Terrax isn't going to go in swinging here, since the OP states he is aware of WBH's power level. A smart move would be to fly to the opposite side of the moon that WBH is on and do this to the moon:

Then while Hulk floats helplessly in space blast him over and over, or teleport him Into a black hole. I Still Love That Ft Though....

Stoic

Then while Hulk floats helplessly in space blast him over and over, or teleport him into a black hole.

Terrax is also very warrior like, and in character would engage with him like he did with Sentry, and countless others. Running away just means that he could not take WB Hulk up close, which is really the point to this, isn't it?

Endless Mike
Terrax can win if he fights smart. If he goes in for a melee he gets owned.

Sin I AM

I would love to see that in a comic..what could hulk do?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I would love to see that in a comic..what could hulk do?

Nothing really...which is probably why you won't see it in a comic. stick out tongue

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nothing really...which is probably why you won't see it in a comic. stick out tongue

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Naija boy
Hulk stomps

Horrificus
Hulk doesn't even have a chance. Terrax can just attack him over and over at light speed.

Swooping slices. Ranged energy attacks, etc.

This is THE worst fighting scenario WBH could find himself in.

Even if he has to take his time, Terrax can just experiment until something works.

quanchi112
Hulk stomps.

guy222
indeed

Horrificus
What happens if Terrax doesn't want to get hit?

Stoic
Originally posted by Horrificus
What happens if Terrax doesn't want to get hit?

What happens if Terrax hits WB Hulk, and it does very little damage? What happens if the Hulk grabs him, and squeezes? Let's not make it seem like Betty was moving in slow motion when she was coming at him while leaping. What about him being sliced by a sword blessed by Odin, in the hands of a Betty who was far stronger than Terrax, and it did not flat out cut him in half?

The Hulk should only require one hit to end Terrax, seeing as how Bob easily and with a smile on his face, crushed Terrax as easily as he dealt with Ares. This here is a stomp in WB's favor.

quanchi112
What happens if Terrax doesn't want to get hit? These guys fight in character. This isn't a powerset debate. If you want that google cbr forums.

Stoic
The wild thing here is that since speed equals mass, the Hulk and Betty had to be traveling above light speed to create enough mass to scatter at the very least a planet and a couple moons. Terrax would be caught if he struck the Hulk, which in turn would do very little damage, making it the Hulk's turn to strike. Give and take scenario?

Horrificus
I agree that WBH would end it quickly if given the chance.

But, I was just remembering all the times I have seen Terrax battle in space. Which is quite a lot. Which would be quite "in character".

And, he doesn't always grapple or use physical tactics.

So, I thought I would pose the question.

Stoic
I agree that WBH would end it quickly if given the chance.

But, I was just remembering all the times I have seen Terrax battle in space. Which is quite a lot. Which would be quite "in character".

And, he doesn't always grapple or use physical tactics.

So, I thought I would pose the question.

He often swings his axe, which unleashes cosmic energy, but WB Hulk was on another level, and would wade through Terrax's blast. WB Hulk was Banner in a more charnal state, but still very intelligent, to the point that he would in character play geometrical games with Terrax, which would increase his chances of grabbing him. Again the WB Hulk had to be traveling towards Betty at over light speed to cause such wild destruction when looking at their initial mass in terms of weight.

Terrax is imbued with the power cosmic, and thus can detect and find a particular dust mote hidden within an entire universe, this helps those touched by Galactus avoid obstacles at high speeds. This is what you're speaking of right? Terrax could win if he remained untouched, he couldn't kill the Hulk, but only make him angrier, and more resistant to all forms of punishment, whether magical (Umar), cosmic (Arm'Cheddon), physical (Bi-Beast, Super Betty, Wendigo), Elemental (Storm, Johnny, FFF).

Terrax would die if he did not flee.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
He often swings his axe, which unleashes cosmic energy, but WB Hulk was on another level, and would wade through Terrax's blast. WB Hulk was Banner in a more charnal state, but still very intelligent, to the point that he would in character play geometrical games with Terrax, which would increase his chances of grabbing him. Again the WB Hulk had to be traveling towards Betty at over light speed to cause such wild destruction when looking at their initial mass in terms of weight.

Terrax is imbued with the power cosmic, and thus can detect and find a particular dust mote hidden within an entire universe, this helps those touched by Galactus avoid obstacles at high speeds. This is what you're speaking of right? Terrax could win if he remained untouched, he couldn't kill the Hulk, but only make him angrier, and more resistant to all forms of punishment, whether magical (Umar), cosmic (Arm'Cheddon), physical (Bi-Beast, Super Betty, Wendigo), Elemental (Storm, Johnny, FFF).

Terrax would die if he did not flee. OK. That's what I was looking for.

All he could do, is flee or die.

carver9
Armageddon>>>Terrax and Hulk powered through his blasts, while amped. Arm defeated both Surfer and Merge Hulk at the same time...that puts him above Terrax and his blasts didn't even tickle Hulk.

Hulk 10/10 and easily.

Horrificus
Terrax for the easy win.

It's late. Go to sleep Carver!

Stoic
Terrax for the easy win.

Pretty much in a nutshell if he just leaves him stranded.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Stoic
The wild thing here is that since speed equals mass, the Hulk and Betty had to be traveling above light speed to create enough mass to scatter at the very least a planet and a couple moons.

You are aware that the kinetic and relativistic energy formulas break down once you get past the speed of light, right? An object moving at FTL speed might destroy a planet, or it might pass harmlessly through the planet, or hit it and not do any damage at all. Since nothing in real life travels FTL, there is no way to know what would happen.

At most you could say they were traveling at a very high fraction of c, as mass and kinetic energy increase exponentially as they asymptotically approach c.

h1a8
Since Hulk can't thunderclap and Terrax will go for the slice from orbit
The question is:

Can Terrax slice WBH in two or not?
If he can't then WBH wins.
If he can then Terrax wins.

Start the debate there.

Estacado
This thread shows that no matter the WBH wank he is still only a herald level.....since Terrax can easily cut a planet in half and we all know where he ranks on G's herald list...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
Since Hulk can't thunderclap and Terrax will go for the slice from orbit
The question is:

Can Terrax slice WBH in two or not?
If he can't then WBH wins.
If he can then Terrax wins.

Start the debate there. haha you're horrible. you can't propose a scenario and just say "so what happens next?"

anyway:

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/aresoneshotted.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
This thread shows that no matter the WBH wank he is still only a herald level.....since Terrax can easily cut a planet in half and we all know where he ranks on G's herald list... No, it doesn't. You really need to read more comics.

biensalsa
Question here

What will happen if WBH "alpha punch" meets Terrax "Planet Splitting axe attack"

Please give some opinions

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it doesn't. You really need to read more comics.
haermm

quanchi112
haermm Destroying a planet has nothing to do with how he wasn't even fazed in the slightest by previous peers attacks. You like so many are obsessed with collateral damage.

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
Destroying a planet has nothing to do with how he wasn't even fazed in the slightest by previous peers attacks. You like so many are obsessed with collateral damage.
I compared one feat to another....did I say anything else?No.

quanchi112
I compared one feat to another....did I say anything else?No. Terrax set out to destroy the planet Hulk's shared feat was a mere side effect but collateral damage really doesn't mean much anyway.

Harbinger
Hulk wrecks.

Zack Fair
WBH.

Though if Terrax knows about WBH's power level then I suppose he will do the smart thing and avoid melee and/or any direct confrontation. Though I don't know Terrax's personality. Is he arrogant enough to still go for the melee(like trying to prove his might and/or superiority) againt WBH? Because if he does he is most likely going to get creamed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.