KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Terrax vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Terrax vs Worldbreaker Hulk
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Terrax vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Fight is on the Moon. Terrax starts in orbit of the Moon, while Hulk starts on the surface. Terrax is aware of this version of Hulk's power level.

No BFR.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 04:51 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Terrax gets fractured and is not able to continue the match.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 04:58 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

LOL, you have WBH fight on the moon because of lack of atmosphere in order to rule out thunderclaps.

So the thread effectively becomes can Terrax slice WBH in two or not?

Am I right Keith?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 05:14 PM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

I think the WorldBreaker persona of the Hulk can take this .

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 05:21 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
LOL, you have WBH fight on the moon because of lack of atmosphere in order to rule out thunderclaps.

So the thread effectively becomes can Terrax slice WBH in two or not?

Am I right Keith?

In all fairness to the OP, he's probably thinking a normal battle between Terrax and WBH wouldn't go too well for Terrax.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 07:39 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

wbh wrecks terrax

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 08:53 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

WBH Spite Stomp.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 08:58 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I'll play devil's for a minute. Terrax isn't going to go in swinging here, since the OP states he is aware of WBH's power level. A smart move would be to fly to the opposite side of the moon that WBH is on and do this to the moon:

(please log in to view the image)

Then while Hulk floats helplessly in space blast him over and over, or teleport him into a black hole.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:03 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'll play devil's for a minute. Terrax isn't going to go in swinging here, since the OP states he is aware of WBH's power level. A smart move would be to fly to the opposite side of the moon that WBH is on and do this to the moon:

Then while Hulk floats helplessly in space blast him over and over, or teleport him Into a black hole.
I Still Love That Ft Though....

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:07 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Then while Hulk floats helplessly in space blast him over and over, or teleport him into a black hole.

Terrax is also very warrior like, and in character would engage with him like he did with Sentry, and countless others. Running away just means that he could not take WB Hulk up close, which is really the point to this, isn't it?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:10 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Terrax can win if he fights smart. If he goes in for a melee he gets owned.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:16 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

I would love to see that in a comic..what could hulk do?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:24 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Sin I AM
I would love to see that in a comic..what could hulk do?

Nothing really...which is probably why you won't see it in a comic. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:26 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nothing really...which is probably why you won't see it in a comic. stick out tongue

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:33 PM
Naija boy

Hulk stomps

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 24th, 2012 09:35 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Hulk doesn't even have a chance. Terrax can just attack him over and over at light speed.

Swooping slices. Ranged energy attacks, etc.

This is THE worst fighting scenario WBH could find himself in.

Even if he has to take his time, Terrax can just experiment until something works.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 12:54 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk stomps.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 01:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

indeed

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 02:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

What happens if Terrax doesn't want to get hit?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 03:14 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Horrificus
What happens if Terrax doesn't want to get hit?

What happens if Terrax hits WB Hulk, and it does very little damage? What happens if the Hulk grabs him, and squeezes? Let's not make it seem like Betty was moving in slow motion when she was coming at him while leaping. What about him being sliced by a sword blessed by Odin, in the hands of a Betty who was far stronger than Terrax, and it did not flat out cut him in half?

The Hulk should only require one hit to end Terrax, seeing as how Bob easily and with a smile on his face, crushed Terrax as easily as he dealt with Ares. This here is a stomp in WB's favor.

Last edited by Stoic on Jun 25th, 2012 at 03:24 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2012 03:22 AM