Doom(Sorcery) vs Doom (Tech)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
One Doom have his suit but no magic powers.

The other Doom have magic powers, but no suit or any tech.

Who wins ?

p.s: once i read someone saying in a issue is stated " when Doom sorcery gets stronger, his tech get weaker, and vice versa". It ever was stated ??? And i know this dont make any sense.

Endless Mike
Hmm... depends what anti-magic measure he has in the armor, I think

Flyattractor
Does Doom have Anti-Science stuff in his armour?

pym-ftw
Doom's magic for the better part of decade has been way above his science.

Uriel005
Hard to say. Doom likes tech approach even when its far more convenient to approach a problem with magic. That said tech has the tendency to come in under magic in terms of utility by a fair amount but when applied to individual tasks comes in higher for particular applications for beings under a cosmic scale. I hand it to sorcery, too many options IMO and unless tech Doom comes up with a be all end all magic nullify I don't see how tech Doom's offensive/defensive options would edge out over Sorcerer Doom's versatility. Additionally it is far easier for Doom to modulate a defensive/reflective barrier via magic than it is for him to tech his way out.

That said tech's advantage is that if he can get something that is ridiculously overwhelming from the get go that comes in capable of effecting a cosmic being tech doom wins if he can get off the first shot.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Does Doom have Anti-Science stuff in his armour? Yes...did you mean magic?

eaebiakuya
Hmm the armor will not give the Tech Doom much faster reactions ??? Maybe he could kill the Mage Doom before he could react.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes...did you mean magic? No. He has Anti Magic stuff in his armour. Does he have any Anti Science stuff?

Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
...his "anti-science" stuff would just be tech designed to counter tech.

Blight
Aren't they so interwoven that its almost impossible to tell the science from the tech sometimes?

JakeTheBank
Sometimes, yes. Especially current Doom.

MF DELPH
I'd say tech Doom wins, though magic Doom is more powerful. It's likely he'd win a quick draw (whether it be who fires or defends first), and it's also possible he has a means of cutting off Sorcerer Doom's access to his magic power sources (since the energy is drawn and manipulated, not self generated). There's also the possibility Tech Doom could steal Magic Doom's powers.

Scoobless
Naked powerless Doom runs in and pimpslaps both of them.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No. He has Anti Magic stuff in his armour. Does he have any Anti Science stuff?

Happy Dance no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.