KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doom(Sorcery) vs Doom (Tech)

Doom(Sorcery) vs Doom (Tech)
Started by: eaebiakuya

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eaebiakuya

Doom(Sorcery) vs Doom (Tech)

One Doom have his suit but no magic powers.

The other Doom have magic powers, but no suit or any tech.

Who wins ?

p.s: once i read someone saying in a issue is stated " when Doom sorcery gets stronger, his tech get weaker, and vice versa". It ever was stated ??? And i know this dont make any sense.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 11:49 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Hmm... depends what anti-magic measure he has in the armor, I think

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 11:51 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Does Doom have Anti-Science stuff in his armour?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 12:45 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Doom's magic for the better part of decade has been way above his science.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 20th, 2012 02:34 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Hard to say. Doom likes tech approach even when its far more convenient to approach a problem with magic. That said tech has the tendency to come in under magic in terms of utility by a fair amount but when applied to individual tasks comes in higher for particular applications for beings under a cosmic scale. I hand it to sorcery, too many options IMO and unless tech Doom comes up with a be all end all magic nullify I don't see how tech Doom's offensive/defensive options would edge out over Sorcerer Doom's versatility. Additionally it is far easier for Doom to modulate a defensive/reflective barrier via magic than it is for him to tech his way out.

That said tech's advantage is that if he can get something that is ridiculously overwhelming from the get go that comes in capable of effecting a cosmic being tech doom wins if he can get off the first shot.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 12:00 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Does Doom have Anti-Science stuff in his armour?
Yes...did you mean magic?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 12:09 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Hmm the armor will not give the Tech Doom much faster reactions ??? Maybe he could kill the Mage Doom before he could react.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 11:30 AM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Mindset
Yes...did you mean magic?
No. He has Anti Magic stuff in his armour. Does he have any Anti Science stuff?

Happy Dance

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 12:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

...his "anti-science" stuff would just be tech designed to counter tech.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:34 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Aren't they so interwoven that its almost impossible to tell the science from the tech sometimes?

-_-

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:41 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Sometimes, yes. Especially current Doom.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:42 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'd say tech Doom wins, though magic Doom is more powerful. It's likely he'd win a quick draw (whether it be who fires or defends first), and it's also possible he has a means of cutting off Sorcerer Doom's access to his magic power sources (since the energy is drawn and manipulated, not self generated). There's also the possibility Tech Doom could steal Magic Doom's powers.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 04:50 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Naked powerless Doom runs in and pimpslaps both of them.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 06:58 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Flyattractor
No. He has Anti Magic stuff in his armour. Does he have any Anti Science stuff?

Happy Dance
no expression

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Sep 21st, 2012 08:45 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote